Alison's Visit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was inevitable, but nonetheless shameful that rather than folding the small scrap of cotton up, I instead opened them up and investigated the gusset. It was no surprise, given the pungency of the aroma, to see that the gusset was stained. I compounded my felony by bringing the gusset to my nostrils and sniffing. The effect was instantaneous. The sweet smell of her femininity with a slightly acrid overtone from her excretions prickled my membranes. I inhaled more deeply. It was addictive. I inhaled again and as I did my left hand burrowed under the bottom of my nightie to find my clit.

I probably stood for fifteen seconds enjoying the powerful stimulus to my sex...and then I caught sight of myself in the mirror and the reality of what I was doing brought me to my senses.

I dropped the panties to the floor and went and stood in front of the mirror.

"What on earth do you think you're doing Jane?" I said aloud. "You're sniffing the dirty underwear of a friend of your daughter. Have you no shame? You should be disgusted with yourself. She is 24 and you're 48. Stop it at once."

But....there was a devil in my head who got the better of me. "Why not have a little diddle? Who is to know? Don't you deserve some relief after what she made you do? She'll be getting plenty later anyway so go on... pleasure yourself once...nobody will ever know...

I bent down and retrieved the panties and went and sat on the edge of the bath. I couldn't resist one more sniff.... I stood and eased my own underwear down my thighs before making myself comfortable again. I could have gone to the bedroom, but somehow doing it where the action had been seemed more thrilling.

It had been many weeks since I'd last masturbated, but as my left index finger burrowed its way into my black fur I felt the familiar twinges of arousal in my pussy and need, overwhelming need.

I settled into a rhythm, avoiding the tip of my clit, but massaging the sides one fingered then a finger either side and finally a slow thrust with curved fingers up into my core to get at my g spot. I was wet, and the upturned gusset of my panties showed further evidence of it. There were spots all over the black cotton, it was like I was a horny teenager again...

As the tension in my pussy started to rise, I opened her panties once more and buried my nose into the moist cotton. Each inward breath increased my arousal... my fingers found my clit.

It wasn't going to take me long and I was starting to perspire. The glory of sex and it's inevitable conclusion. I was so close...so close. I took the little scrap and as a final disgraceful act put the gusset on my tongue and licked and sucked. Those creamy spendings, sweet, sour, and delicious sent me over the edge and my pussy muscles went into long glorious spasms of orgasm as I came came and came...

My bottom was numb from perching on the bath, and my pubes a sticky mess.

After the pleasure, which had been intense, inevitably came the guilt. What had I been doing? Was I mad or what.....?

I went to the washbasin and looked at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were flushed and there was a film of perspiration on my brow. I ran some water and found a face cloth. I washed myself off.

Guilt said I needed to remove all traces...

I took Alison's panties and the body downstairs to the kitchen and loaded them into the washing machine with some other bits and pieces. All the evidence had to be removed...

I went back upstairs to the bathroom, swept the floor, and put Alison's clothes, neatly folded, in her bedroom. I then removed my makeup and cleaned my teeth. All done, I retired to bed, and despite the diversion it was only 10 o'clock. I tried to relax, but the clearing up had dispersed the normal post-sex euphoria I get, and I was wide awake. And then, my mobile rang. It was Kathy.

"So, how's it going?" she said.

"Yes, fine I suppose. She went out on time, and she looked drop dead lovely in a navy silk jumpsuit. I lent her your Bolero jacket by the way; hope you don't mind?"

"No, that's OK."

"I would imagine she's clubbing by now."

"So how did you get along?"

"I like her Kathy. She's a little shy but underneath she's a lovely girl. Why didn't you tell me she was a Lesbian?'

"Does it matter?"

"No, not at all, it's her affair. Knowing beforehand would have stopped me asking what her boyfriend's name was though?'

"Ah... sorry."

"Don't worry, she didn't make anything of it."

"She's a good person Mum. She deserves a break. Her mother's been a cow since she found out Ali was Lesbian."

"Ah," I said, that explains something she said."

"Anyway, I'm glad it's all working out. Would you mind if I didn't come to town tomorrow to help you out?"

"Any particular reason why you can't?"

"Well Goran has managed to get me an entry ticket to a 10k in Croydon tomorrow and I'd really like to do it."

"Alright," I said with a rather world weary voice.

"Thanks Mum, you are the best, as I keep telling you."

"Stop the soft soaping, Kathy."

"What will you do with Alison if I don't come home?"

"Not sure. Listen don't worry, it's not very often someone as beautiful as Alison comes to stay. I'm sure we'll find something in common."

"She is very attractive isn't she..."

"Yes, I'm not sure I've ever known anyone with such a perfect body."

"And she's as beautiful without clothes as she is with them..."

"I know, I've seen her."

"What?"

"She was in the bath and needed a razor."

"Oh, I see."

"But tell me Kathy how do you know how beautiful she is unclothed?"

"Ah...yes, good point. Well, we shared a room once, I think it was when we went to Cyprus at the end of the second year."

"Ah yes I remember."

"She hadn't come out then, not sure I'd have shared a room with her if she had."

"Did she ever date blokes then?"

"Not that I remember. She was always secretive about her love life was Alison."

"I hope things work out for her tonight."

"Yes, so do I. Listen I'd better go, I'll call you tomorrow night."

"'OK darling, Love you.."

"Love you too Mum..." and she hung up.

***

I was still not very sleepy. I picked up my book and put Einaudi on the music system by my bed...

***

It was a lovely day again. Alison was insistent that we went down the hill to the shops. I couldn't see what the point was, but I went along with the idea if anything to keep the peace.

We ended up walking along the High Street. Halfway along Alison pulled me into a shop. It was a Beauty Salon. It seemed a bit odd as it was Sunday, and I was sure they didn't work Sunday's.

Alison went into a huddle with the woman behind the counter. I couldn't make out what they were saying. I stood and looked out of the window.

We stood around for a while, Alison told me that we just had a short wait before we could see the Beautician. It seemed odd that there was no one else in the place.

After a few minutes, the woman behind the counter showed us into a room. There was a massage bed and the smell of ginger and coconut. Soft relaxing electro music drifted through the air.

"Come on Jane, get undressed," Alison said with an insistent tone.

"But I'm not sure I want to. I don't understand why we're here?"

"It's a treat for you Jane. One little treatment and then a lovely hot stone massage."

"But I..."

"Get undressed and put these disposable knickers on and then lie down on the bed face upwards."

"But.."

"Jane!" Alison could be quite sharp it seemed if she wasn't getting what she wanted.

I peeled off my coat and my top and then my jeans. Alison found hangars and hung each item up. I was soon down to my underwear. Alison pulled up a chair and sat down and watched me.

"Are you intending to stay in here whilst you put me through this?" I asked.

"Yes, I am," came the reply. "I want to make sure the jobs done properly."

"Oh...."

The door opened behind me, and someone entered the room. There was the rattling of some sort of trolley which I ignored as I was struggling with the paper knickers.

Eventually I got my legs in and pulled them up. Alison pointed to the bed and I climbed on.

I looked up and was shocked to see that the Beautician was none other than Maxine my hairdresser. She was in a white smock and holding a large pair of scissors.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

She ignored me completely but went over to Alison. "Everything off is it?"

"Yes please."

"I'll just plug the wax pots in then." Maxine bent down and then turned back and came over to the bed where I was lying. She was opening and closing the scissors menacingly.

"Now if you could just slip those panties off please Jane?"

I realised what they were up to immediately and shouted; "Alison please stop this. Stop it now. I don't want this. She's a usless Hairdresser so God knows what sort of mess she's going to make. Stop her!"

.

.

.

And then......................I woke up.

***

It was one of those dreams where you wake up in an instant. I sat up in bed. I was hot and sweating. The light was still on, but the music had stopped.

As my senses restored I looked around and was shocked to see Alison in the doorway...

***

"Is everything alright Jane? It's just that I heard you call my name."

"Alison....oh yes...sorry... I was...dreaming. I'm so sorry - not sure what that was all about..."

"Well you were asking me to stop something. What was it?'

"Oh...um... I don't really remember," I said, though the dream was still as clear as daylight.

"But never mind about me, what are you doing back here? It can't be very late. What is it?" and I looked for my phone.

"Its 11pm."

"Is everything OK? Did you have an enjoyable time?"

"The meal was nice, but we then went to this club. It was a sort of Lesbian joint..."

"And?"

"Well, it started off OK, but then things went wrong, so I left."

"You left?"

"Yes."

"Not we left."

"No."

"Oh dear."

Sensing a crisis, I got out of bed and went to her. I could see from the smudged mascara that she had been crying. I opened my arms and gathered her in. She was shaking like a leaf. My hand went to comfort her, and I pulled her head on to my shoulder.

We stood for a while as she cried into my shoulder, and I stroked her hair.

***

We made tea in the kitchen and took it back to my bedroom. We sat propped up in bed - me in my nightie and she in her jumpsuit. She didn't tell me everything but she did tell me what tipped the whole thing over the edge was when she came back from the loo she found a drunken Lulu wrapped around a young blonde on the dance floor and they were kissing deeply.

I felt so sorry for her... I took her into my arms again and she lay with her head on my shoulder, the tears dripping on to my chest.

After a while she stopped crying and sat up.

"I need to go to sleep."

"I think that might be for the best."

"Would it be OK if I stayed here with you?"

"If you like, but what you must do is slip that jumpsuit off before you wreck it."

"I'll go and fetch my t shirt."

I looked at my phone. It was now just short of midnight. Thankfully, it was Sunday tomorrow. As I sat finishing off my tea, my mind wandered back to the ridiculous dream. What a crazy day this had been...

***

It was the only thing to do, but it was my undoing. When she turned the bedside light out, I took her in to my arms to cuddle her again. I'd done it a hundred times with Kathy over the years. It was instinct. I felt so sorry for her.

She lay with her head in the crook of my shoulder, and she wrapped her right leg over mine, so her knee was between my thighs and her right arm across my stomach. We said goodnight and lay there in the darkness. Her breathing settled down and we both waited for sleep to take us...

Time passed. Neither of us said a word.

Sleep didn't come for me. There were distractions. There was the touch of her hair, the touch of her hand through my nightie, a citrus perfume from her body spray and worst of all there was a cauldron of heat alongside my right thigh from the apex of her legs. It was mesmerising. I needed to go to the bathroom and have a serious discussion with myself in the mirror again, but I was trapped.

Just when I thought she was asleep she said in almost a whisper.

"Jane - you're awake, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"I just want to say thank you. You are so kind and I'm such an idiot."

"Don't worry Alison. We've all been there at some point. You weren't to know that she was a bad apple. At least you hadn't got in too deep."

"Thank you."

"Now do try and get some sleep."

"I'm trying, but I just don't seem to be able to settle."

"It'll come. just think about something other than Lulu."

"OK, I'll try."

"Night night."

She shifted slightly and silence fell. Her knee was no longer between my thighs, so I no longer had the warmth emanating from her pussy, but her hand had moved slightly and was resting on the front of my panties...

I lay still, convinced that Alison was not aware exactly where her hand was but with a niggling doubt...

Nothing happened and I relaxed. I could hear her gentle breathing. It sounded like she was asleep.

I started to drift off to sleep too. I was in that lovely place that comes just before losing consciousness... and then I felt a movement down to my side. For a moment I thought she was just moving her other arm, but then I felt it again. It was a slow rhythmic movement that lasted a few seconds, stopped, and started again.

I knew at once what it was. She was touching herself... Lying in my bed with her other hand on my mound she was masturbating. I couldn't believe it...

All chance of sleep evaporated. The gentle rhythm went on.

I had an argument with myself about what to do. The simplest choice was to roll over on to the other side of the bed and leave her to it. But that little devil was still inside my head, and it was encouraging me not to. It was saying - 'Lie still and see what happens..'

The rhythm continued. Trying to be subtle I decided to try and shift the duvet so I could prove my suspicions. As I lifted and let the duvet fall gently with my arm a warm waft of air from under the quilt greeted my nose. The scent was her scent. I knew it too well...I'd brought myself off to that scent only a few hours before...

The rhythm continued. I was in mental agony about what to do...

The rhythm went on. My body started to betray me...intimacy was beckoning, and I could feel stirrings down below.

My head was banging with voices. 'Go on...' said the devil. 'Don't,' said my rational self. 'What would Kathy say if she found out?'

The rhythm continued. It was torment...

Finally, the situation was taken out of my hands. Alison shifted slightly. She nuzzled into my neck and moved her hand on to breast.

Were my nipples aroused? 'Oh God I hope not!' I thought to myself.

She nuzzled my neck sensually again, but this time she also planted the lightest of kisses on it too.

"I want you," she whispered, and she moved and kissed my ear lobe.

"We can't!" I whispered back. "I'm not into this."

"That's not what your nipples are telling me."

"Alison don't." I said feebly.

She moved her hand down from my breast inexorably slowly to my panties and then her fingers were under the elastic and in my pubes.

"That's not what your pussy is telling me either..."

"Please..." I pleaded one more time. The ambiguity was deliberate, her fingers were now on my clitoris.

She sat up, reached across me and pulled my face to hers. She kissed me, first gently and then more ardently, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth.

I was lost...but also found. She kissed me on the forehead, on my nose and cheeks. Then she went back to my mouth. I don't know how long it went on for, certainly minutes but maybe it was even hours. The depth of her affection sucked me in. After minutes of passiveness, I became emboldened and started to return her kisses with equal passion.

Taking that as a signal, her hands went to work. First, she gently pulled my nightie up and caressed my breasts, her fingers tweaked and rubbed my nipples which stood to attention to the manipulation, The kisses went on, our faces slick with our passion.

Then one hand reached down for my panties and started to tug them downwards...

"Alison please don't. We can't do this. I'm old enough to be your mother..."

"I want you," she whispered again, and to my shame I lifted my hips to assist her.

Her fingers then went straight to my labia. and found my wetness.

"Seems like you want this too," she whispered with a guilty giggle.

Her fingers reached lower and found my opening and one gently eased into my vagina. My arousal was even more obvious. I was sopping.

She started to piston me, slowly firmly and insistently. I sighed a deep sigh. It had been years since anyone had made love to me and it was exquisite.

I wanted to return the favour and reached down to her groin. The little navy thong had pulled away from her mound, my fingers tangled momentarily in her bush but as they reached lower they found her smooth slick slit. It like mine was wet...

She pulled my head to face her but kept me on my back so she could play with my pussy.

"Fingers in please," she whispered between the kisses, "and hard, I like it quite hard."

"Not too hard for me," I pleaded, "and work on my clit and g spot or I won't cum."

"You will cum Jane, I promise."

We explored and played with each other, listening to each other's moans, and breathing, learning what each other wanted. Under the cover of the duvet it felt quite innocent and I was grateful, If the light had been on my arousal would have snuffed out from guilt.

Just when my fingers and wrist were starting to ache from the exertion, her breathing started to quicken. In what seemed like seconds but was probably a minute I felt her start to tighten and arch her back.

Yes...yes...yes she screamed loudly and I quickened my fingers.

"Ohhhhhh yes I'm going to come," she howled and she lifted her hips off the bed, squeezed her thighs and went into a long series of spasms, her vagina contracting like a vice around my fingers...

The spasms went on for seconds and a warm wetness bathed my fingers as I pulled them away.

"Don't stop Jane please...that was lovely but I need more..."

I resumed my rhythm paying particular attention to her clit which was very swollen.

In moments she was bucking and squealing again as her second orgasm exploded.

She collapsed and then reached for me to pull me into a tight embrace,

"That was wonderful....thank you, thank you..."

"I didn't really know what I was doing," I said quietly. "I just did what you told me to do."

"And very nicely you did too. Now it's your turn. Do you like oral?"

"I don't really know I'm sorry to say, I've never experienced it properly.."

"In which case it's time you did!" and she threw back the duvet and moved down the bed.

I was glad of the darkness, it cloaked things so I was almost one stage removed. At first, she just kissed me, starting at my navel and slowly working downwards. As she nuzzled into my pubes I felt fingers trailing up the inside of my thighs from my knees towards my vulva. Their touch was so delicate. First one leg and then the other, and then back to the first one again. It was very arousing, I wanted her to stop when she reached my vulva, but she continued teasing, deliberately frustrating me.

She moved again and her lips surrounded my clit and started kissing me. Little kisses gradually became longer kisses, and wetter... literally bathing my vulva with her love.

What really set me going though was her tongue. The first touch on the tip of my bud and then the licks down my lips were divine. She moved again and got between my legs. Her tongue went to work again, starting at the top of my slit and working downwards. I was in heaven....