Alison's Visit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she slid first one finger into my vagina, and then two, I just flipped. A combination of her tongue on my pussy and the fingers sliding in and out was something I'd never known, and I was powerless to resist. I could feel my breath getting shorter and I was moaning words of encouragement.

"Please Alison...please Alison...please...."

Encouraged by my pleading she latched her lips on to my clitoris and started to suck on it whilst continuing to pump me with her fingers. I was delirious with desire and as she curled her fingers on to my g spot and tickled it gently. An amazing utterly huge orgasm burst over me. I was in heaven...

But she didn't stop, she kept going...

"I can't, Alison I can't....."

"Yes, you can..."

"But it never..."

"Well, it's going to.."

Her fingering and sucking started again... and then there was something else I had to contend with...a finger was caressing my bottom and not just the buttocks. She was delving between the cheeks and worrying my pucker...

"I don't..." I tried to say.

"It's time you did..." she interrupted with. I sort of lost awareness as to what was happening with my pussy as my sphincter was rudely breached and the digit wormed its way in. I wanted to hate it but her finger was doing things I didn't believe could be done and soon she had me careering towards another orgasm.

"Ohh..ohhh...ohhhh....oooohhhhh....aaargghhh," I screamed as my body went into spasm and I went over the edge into ecstasy, and a loud fart emerged from me down below...

I collapsed and she stopped. I was hot, my breathing was ragged, and I was exhausted...

She appeared by me and kissed me full on the mouth. She smelt of sex...my sex and we kissed deeply so I tasted myself and smelt of sex too..

"That was unbelievable," I said eventually as she lay in my arms. "Thank you."

"It was nothing," she replied. "You deserved it for putting up with me, and I'm glad you came twice..."

"That's never happened in my life..."

"Good, something to remember then.."

"Sorry I farted at just the wrong moment..."I said rather sheepishly.

"You didn't. It was a queef from your vagina. I was a bit rough with you..."

"Thank god for that," I replied giggling.

"Time for sleep," she said, pulling me into one last tender kiss. "Unless you think you would like some more....

"I couldn't. I'd love to, but I'm knackered..."

And in moments we were both asleep.

To be continued