Alison's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just stared at them, her eyes going back and forth between the two of them. She felt almost physically sick, as if someone had punched her in the stomach. Who was this woman? Was she... her replacement? No. She couldn't allow that. She needed Steven. Life without him was impossible to conceive of.

Steven didn't seem to notice her concern, just strode over to the other side of the room and took off his jacket, placing it carefully on a hanger before putting it away inside the wardrobe. He was always so neat and methodical.

Yvonne looked at her. "Don't worry," she said. "It'll all be fine." Her voice was reassuring and she was smiling kindly as she said it.

"I don't understand," Alison finally managed to say. Her voice sounded like it belonged to somebody else. "Who... are you?"

"Yvonne will be joining us from time to time," said Steven. His tone was matter of fact, a tone she recognised as one he often used in business meetings when he wanted to close down a conversation and move on.

"Oh," she said. "Why?"

This sounded rather rude, but she couldn't think how else to say it. Yvonne didn't seem to mind though.

"Don't worry. It'll be fun. I promise."

Yvonne began to undress, and Alison watched her, still not quite believing what was happening. Her blouse came off to reveal a lacy red bra. Then the skirt, showing very small matching panties. She was gorgeous, Alison could see that. The kind of figure most women would love to have, long legs and firm full breasts. Yvonne let her hair down and shook it, her blonde tresses reaching her shoulders.

Alison looked over at Steven. He'd settled into a chair, and was looking at the two of them expectantly.

"Steven tells me you've never been with a woman."

"No... no I haven't. I mean, I remember kissing a girlfriend once, as a dare... but nothing else."

"Mmm," said Yvonne. "And did you like it?"

"It was... I don't know, it was OK, I guess. But I'm not really into girls, sorry." She looked at Steven helplessly, hoping he would somehow intervene and say it was all right, it was all a mistake, Yvonne should go and it would just be the two of them. But she knew that wouldn't happen.

"Steven says he thinks you're probably bisexual. You've just never had the opportunity to explore that side of yourself." Yvonne was sitting on the bed now, and she patted the space beside her. Alison sat down, feeling a little weak at the knees. How could Steven get something so wrong about her? She almost felt angry with him. Certainly she felt disappointed. It was just a male fantasy he was projecting onto her -- he wanted to sit there and watch two women get it on. Well, even if she did go through with this -- and she supposed she could, she'd do anything for him, even now -- she was going to have to tell him firmly afterwards that it was just a one-off. When it came to turning her on, there was only him now. His body. His words. His cock.

"You're very beautiful," said Yvonne, looking closely at her. It didn't feel like flattery. She was examining Alison closely, almost clinically.

"Thank you."

"Could I see your body? I'd love to see what you look like under that." She playfully tweaked a button on Alison's blouse.

Alison unbuttoned her blouse slowly, surprised that her fingers weren't shaking. But she felt strangely calm now. This was something she was going to do for Steven's benefit and enjoyment, that was all. She cast her blouse aside and then stood up to slide off her skirt. She stood there in just her underwear, wondering if she should continue or wait for further instructions.

"So lovely," said Yvonne. She stood up as well, and gently turned Alison around to face Steven. Then she moved behind her, deftly unclipping Alison's bra and then peeling it away from her breasts.

"I can't believe you've never let another woman touch these. I wish mine were as big and lovely as yours." Yvonne's fingers gently stroked the sides of her breasts, and she felt her nipples tightening.

"Thank you," she said again. Yvonne's fingers did feel very pleasant as they teased her skin. She began to relax slightly. Think of it more like a massage - a kind of very intimate beauty treatment, she thought.

She looked over and saw that Steven had removed his trousers and was sitting there in just his shirt, his cock erect and proud as he watched them. He's really turned on, she realised. He really does want to see me with another woman. She was touched. She resolved she would do more than just passively tolerate what was about to happen -- she would put on a show for him. He deserved that.

She turned around to face Yvonne properly for the first time. The younger woman smiled at her. Alison reached up and stroked her face and Yvonne twisted her head slightly to lick one of her fingers.

That's really very erotic, Alison thought. Her tongue is so soft.

It was her turn now to remove Yvonne's bra. She was embarrassed to find the clip defeated her for a few moments, but Yvonne just waited patiently and then sighed with relief as it finally came away.

"Always a great feeling," she murmured. "Isn't it?"

Yvonne's breasts were smaller but undeniably perkier than her own. Her skin was browner and devoid of any tan lines. Most startling though were her nipples, which were surprisingly large, almost covering the entirety of the peaks of her breasts. Without thinking Alison reached out with her other hand and stroked first one breast, and then the other, caressing them curiously. Other than bathing her daughters when they were much younger, she couldn't remember ever touching another female so intimately.

"You have great hands," said Yvonne. "That feels wonderful. Don't stop."

She was pleased by the praise. Encouraged, she now used both her hands to lightly massage the other woman's breasts. She saw Yvonne's nipples begin to change and harden, contracting under her touch.

I wonder what they would taste like, she wondered. Then she realised that there was no reason not to find out. Indeed, that was probably what Steven and Yvonne would expect her to do. Except... she couldn't do it standing up. Yvonne was a little shorter than her, and to bend down to suckle her breasts would be inelegant and clumsy -- not at all the kind of erotic show she wanted to put on for her lover.

"Can we lie down?"

Yvonne smiled. "Of course. Anything you want, Alison."

Yvonne moved to the bed and lay down, propping herself up one arm so she could watch Alison. Both women were just in their panties now. Alison thought about perhaps sliding her own off, and then Yvonne's. Maybe with my teeth, she thought, and then had to stifle a laugh. No, that would look ridiculous. They can come off later, if they have too. For now, I'm just going to play with her breasts and she can play with mine and then maybe Steven will join us on the bed and then I can get what I really need.

She looked at Yvonne's body again. Perhaps Steven will just want to fuck her, she thought. I will have to watch while he fucks her. That would be the kind of thing he'd do to torment me just a little more. But if it gives him pleasure, I can survive that too. Perhaps afterwards he will let me suck him clean. Suck the remains of his cum from his cock that will still be wet from Yvonne.

The thought shocked her, but to her surprise it didn't repel her. Her inhibitions really were crumbling away, she thought. When I'm in this room -- any room -- with Steven, all that matters is what he wants and how to give him pleasure. And that is what gives me pleasure.

She moved onto the bed and found herself looking down at Yvonne's smooth, toned stomach. She did envy her that -- but then let's see how it looks after you've squeezed out three kids, she thought. Still, it was hard to remain unmoved by its perfection. She lowered her face and lightly kissed it, and was pleased to hear Yvonne gasp. She did it again, more of a lingering kiss this time, letting her tongue trail upwards towards her breasts.

"Mmm," said Yvonne. "That feels so good."

She slowly dragged her mouth and tongue up the girl's body -- for some reason she definitely thought of her as a girl, not a woman. She was pleased with herself. I'm putting on a good show for him, she thought. This is definitely not as strange and unpleasant as I thought it might be.

Finally she reached the slopes of Yvonne's breasts with their enchanting nipples. She was curious to taste them. She had never quite understood the fascination men had with breasts, with seeing them, touching them, sucking them. Now, her head just a few inches above Yvonne's chest, she could hardly wait to take one of them in her mouth. They had darkened as they'd contracted, she noticed, changing from a light brown to a much darker one. From milk chocolate to dark chocolate, she thought. Yummy.

Yvonne mistook her studious examination of her breasts for teasing.

"God... please don't make me wait."

Alison smiled at her. It was nice to feel in charge, even if just for a few moments. This was still Steven's playground, of course, but to have some control over this beautiful young woman was undeniably pleasurable.

Then she bowed her head and took a nipple in her mouth. It was surprisingly pleasant, tasting faintly of vanilla. What really pleased her though was Yvonne's obviously sincere moan of pleasure.

"Oh fuck... that feels wonderful."

She switched to the other breast, bringing up a hand to tease and tweak the wet nipple she had abandoned. Yvonne squirmed beneath her, grinding her crotch against Alison's leg.

You, missy, are a randy little bitch, she thought with satisfaction.

"Kiss her." Steven's voice, firm and clear as always. She felt a tiny flare of irritation at his interjection -- she thought she was doing pretty well for a beginner without his guidance, thank you very much -- but she didn't object to the idea at all. She could squash her own breasts against Yvonne's while they kissed, and she knew already that would feel... well, naughty and delicious.

Yvonne was a good kisser. Her hand went around the back of Alison's head and she kissed with a fierce hunger that was hard not to respond to. She thought the touch of another woman's tongue would disgust her but it felt perfectly natural to feel it exploring her mouth. She heard another moan of pleasure and realised that this time it came from her.

They stayed like that for several minutes, just kissing and caressing each other. She had thought that this would be enough to stoke Steven's appetite and that this would be when he joined them, but he showed no signs of doing so. He wants us to go even further, she thought. He wants to see me with my head between Yvonne's legs, licking her pretty pussy, making her come with my tongue and fingers, and then see us swap around, Yvonne's turn now, this wonderful tongue of hers swirling around my clit...

She broke the embrace suddenly and stared down at Yvonne. The other woman nodded and rolled out from under her, pushing Alison down to take her place lying flat on the bed with her head on the pillows. She felt her panties being peeled down her legs and the cool air of the room on the soaking wet gap between them.

Then she cried out as she felt Yvonne's tongue on her. She'd always enjoyed oral sex, though Lewis was more enthusiastic than skilled in that department. He was always gentler than she wanted, not realising that sometimes she wanted her pussy to be used, not caressed. Steven was very good, of course. But Yvonne... already in the first few seconds she knew Yvonne was in a different league altogether. How could anybody know so perfectly how to probe and tease, always picking out exactly the right spot, the right speed, the right pressure... it was as if she was a mind reader, knowing exactly what Alison needed at each precise moment.

There was no question she was going to climax, and very soon. For a moment she pictured how somebody coming into the room would see them all: Steven in the chair, his hand around his lovely, perfect cock. Yvonne, lapping away between her legs. And herself, spread-eagled on this bed, her hand on the back of the other woman's head, grinding herself on her lips and tongue. So depraved, she thought faintly. So wonderfully depraved...

She heard Steven get up from his chair and move towards them. Oh god, she thought desperately, not now. I'm not sure I can take any more, my love. Or perhaps he was just going to move behind Yvonne, slide her panties down, rub the tip of his cock up and down her soaking slit, and push himself into her and fuck her hard, as he had done with her, so many times now.

But no. Instead he came around to where she was lying with her head on the pillow. He looked down at her and gently placed his hand over her mouth.

"I think this could be a loud one," he said. "We don't want to scare all the other guests, do we?"

He looked down at Yvonne. "Make her come now," he said. "She's ready."

It was though Yvonne immediately shifted gears. Her tongue had been exquisite torture before, now it suddenly became unbearable. Even when she'd touched herself, indulged in her dirtiest fantasies, relived all her old memories, including that one that she hardly allowed herself to even name -- even then she'd never felt quite like this.

She screamed into his hand as the orgasm swept through her, a dazzling, unstoppable wave of pleasure that seemed to radiate out from her groin to every extremity of her body in the space of a moment. She'd had no idea her body was capable of creating such pleasure.

For several minutes she could do nothing but whimper softly, treasuring the softer waves of secondary climaxes as they shuddered through her. She felt Steven remove his hand and she greedily breathed through her mouth, welcoming the extra oxygen. Between her legs she felt Yvonne withdraw slightly and her body tensed. She felt so unbelievably tender down there that she knew the slightest touch would be agony.

"It's OK," murmured Yvonne. "Just relax. I'm going to let you be... for a little while, anyway."

Eventually she opened her eyes and the room swam back into focus. She felt some life seeping gradually back into her, though she still felt no inclination to move. If this is what hard drugs are like, she thought, no wonder people get addicted.

Yvonne made space on the bed and Steven lay down in the middle, with Alison on his right and Yvonne on his left.

"Would you like me to fuck you now?" Steven was looking at her.

"I... I don't think I can." She was so tender still. Much as she loved his cock being inside her, at that precise moment the idea of anything sliding inside her made her wince.

"Then I will fuck Yvonne."

She felt relief. Yes! He could fuck Yvonne and she could just lie there and recover a while longer. That would be fine. Just fine.

"I will need you to help us, please, Alison."

"What... what do you need me to do?" Her voice was faint and almost unrecognisable. A stranger's voice.

"Make my cock nice and wet for her with your mouth."

Somehow she was able to lift herself up and slide down the bed. Even that movement made her gasp a little. Her whole body felt inflamed. She took him in her mouth and sucked him, slobbering greedily as she did so, not caring about finesse or technique. She felt her salvia trickling down his cock.

"Thank you," said Yvonne softly. "That's just perfect."

Alison took her mouth away and lay back down to watch. Yvonne straddled Steven and impaled herself upon him, gasping as the full length of him disappeared inside her. Then Steven pulled her down to his chest so her head was over his shoulder and began to fuck her ruthlessly, his arms wrapped tight around her back. Alison had been fucked like that by him many times, and despite her relief at being spared now she couldn't help feeling a little jealous. She could imagine exactly what the other woman was feeling. That lovely friction of his wonderful cock. The sense of his fingers on her back. That feeling of being full and used.

It was all over quite quickly. Within a few minutes Steven twitched and then gasped, that sound she also knew so well. For her part Yvonne threw back her head, broke free of his arms, and ground herself down on his cock even deeper, as if to ensure his seed reached the deepest, most distant parts of her.

They stayed like that for a minute, their bodies still locked together. Then Yvonne sighed and bent her head to kiss him.

"Always so wonderful," she whispered dreamily. "Always so wonderful."

She manoeuvred herself off him and sat on the edge of the bed. She reached for a tissue from the complimentary box on the night stand but Steven reached over and took her hand and pulled it away.

"Alison will do that for you," he said. "Won't you, Alison?"

She could only nod her assent, though she wasn't quite sure what he meant. Then, as Yvonne smiled that lovely smile of hers... as Steven made room on the bed... as Yvonne moved into the centre and spread her legs wide to welcome her... as she saw the glistening droplets of cum leaking from her... she understood. She moved between Yvonne's legs, bowed her head, and began.

**

The following week Steven stopped by her desk in the office. He spoke in his usual voice, very casual and matter of fact.

"I'm away this week and most of the next. Until next Friday."

"Oh," she said, dismayed. That seemed like an eternity.

"But you can see Yvonne. Here's her number. She'll be expecting your call." He passed her one of his business cards with a mobile number written on the back.

She took it from him. Just her and Yvonne, without Steven there?

"OK," she said. "I'll call her. Perhaps... we can meet for a coffee. Or something."

He just looked at her, as if he was looking straight through her. He knew what she knew. He knew she would call her. She would meet her in a hotel. She would let her go down on her. She would want that same amazing feeling as before. And yes, she would go down on Yvonne too. Taste that sweetness again.

He strode off down the corridor. Then he tutted, annoyed with himself, and came back to her desk.

"I almost forgot. When I come back, we need to talk about your daughters."

"My daughters? Why?"

"I want to meet them. Send me some pictures of them please. That will help me decide which one I'd like to meet first. Though from what you've said, I'm pretty sure it will be Amy. Yvonne can help us decide -- she's very good at that sort of thing."

And with that he was gone, leaving her staring at the card in her hand.