All Comments on 'Alison's Kinky Adventures: Tennis'

by Gentlytwisted

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
VixenMinxxVixenMinxxalmost 3 years ago

I was really liking the story until a couple of things ruined it for me.

First of all, over use of the word whilst. No offense intended, just an observation.

But secondly, I can’t STAND it in lesbian stories or Porn when they have the girls suck on a dildo or strap on. Why the hell would they do that? I get the whole spit concept but it’s just plain ridiculous to have a girl suck on a piece of rubber. It just reminds me that all Porn, even girl on girl, is made for men.

Otherwise, very sexy story and well written. Just remember your audience.

Graison89Graison89almost 3 years ago

Браво автор. Такой рассказ требует продолжения

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm glad you made this into a consensual story rather than the noncon. My only negative comment is that I'm not sure it is physically possible to get 3 tongues at the same time into clit, slit, and ass. It's a tiny thing, but bugged me somewhat. I can't help but wonder how Allison will deal with the future. Seems she is the bottom rung on the totem pole in the house and with her submissive nature that could lead to troubles down the road. I hope you do more chapters. Just be gentle with Allison.

5/5

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the concept and vast majority of the writing. As with vixenminx I am always a bit disappointed with the obvious mainstream porn bits, I can't imagine most girls sucking on a dildo if there is spit/lube available. Three tongues? I think not. Hannah was also turned into Alison at one stage.BUT, a great story. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous