All Comments on 'Alison's Lament Pt. 02'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I had been looking forward to this. After that ending, you had damn well better write a follow-up and not keep me waiting so long this time.

brownmobbrownmobover 4 years ago
Damn You

Well that's one way to get a story going in another direction, just when we thought it was all wrapped up nice and neat, you go and throw a cliff hanger curve ball in

Hurry up and keep it coming. love these stories

JayDiverJayDiverover 4 years ago

Not a happy camper

Stepping on a bear trap would be less sudden and more subtle. Three long stories only to be slammed by the final paragraph. No, not a happy camper.

LalawmanLalawmanover 4 years ago
You cruel, cruel b@$+@&□

Story 5☆...ending "arghh!"

norafaresnorafaresover 4 years ago

Great follow up! I wonder if there will be more ;) Five stars from me.

sdc97230sdc97230over 4 years ago
Way too much rehash

Had to skim over most of the story (both parts) to find the little tidbits of new content. Should have skipped the whole thing and just picked where "Found" left off.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
Great story and the saga continues!

It seems likely we may see more of these characters in the future, and that's a good thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Decent

A lot of rehashing of Alison Found, but from Alison/Ashley's viewpoint it explains a lot.

-How will Josh react when he finds out his beloved is bisexual and is keeping Lucy around? Does the name Miley Cyrus ring a bell with you, Andy?

-No confrontation with the in-laws, just Chad giving her away? Hope Josh gave him at least a shiner when they met.

-I just hope you're not just going to rehash "The Rings" where one loses their memory and ends up with someone else (most likely Josh since Alison/Ashley would be easily recognized). But then again, if you are going to insert the Rodgers couple into it...

-Good job otherwise!

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 4 years ago
Great again

So far Allison has garnered 15 stars. More to come.

Hooked

DDAY55DDAY55about 4 years ago
The stepfather?

The kidnapper stepfather gave her away ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Continue

Riveting and now you have the opportunity to move into new storylines. Dont let it end like this. Bring full revenge to Antonio directly from Josh AND Ali; finish Petra; develop the ongoing relationship among Ali, Josh and Luci. I see two more chapters

MartyMBMartyMBabout 4 years ago
@DDAY55

Chad is the stepfather, not Maurice. Chad gave her away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ian Fleming Has Nothing On Andy

Tho the Woodworker was more approachable for me, not being rich. Great storytelling still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good sequel which brought up some new issues

The biggest issue I see coming up is Lucy. While Alison says that Josh is her first priority, she hasn't really proved it as yet. She's already cheated once with Lucy while being engaged to Josh. Lucy also appears to be determined to have some type of romantic relationship with Alison, and isn't interested in Josh right now. Josh also doesn't seem to be the sharing type. So it seems to me that either Josh and Lucy are going to have to become lovers so that the three can have some sort of polygamous relationship, or Alison is gonna have to pick one over the other. Honestly, I think that if Josh and Lucy got to know each other more they would really like each other; but, it's your story.

Also, I'm putting my money on either the lost yacht being an elaborate hoax to allow Josh and Alison time to be alone without being hounded by paparazzi, or it's an attack by Petra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

At this point I’m in favor of either dumping Lucy, or Josh catching Lucy and Alison having sex then sneaking out and go for a nuclear revenge that also involves paying back the mother in law and second husband for separating them. (Josh is a member of the press so he could use them against Alison or at least her mother.) Petra could have sent by Lucy or Lucy could have conspired with Simon and Antonio behind Alison and Josh’s backs to see how loyal she’d be to him.

The Hollywood agent and her manboy assistant with a crush on Ashley and who blocked Josh’s fan letter three years before are question marks too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please

Love the storey, please don’t end it in the Indian Ocean. Love to see Josh Ashley and Lucy in a 3some, Josh & Ashley need to get married and have kids, Ashley needs to make another movie, perhaps one of Josh’s books, perhaps with Simon as the costar.

IndyOnIndyOnover 3 years ago

Just finished Alison's Lament Ch 2.....Please tell me this isn't the end? What happened to Jos and Ali? Petra? Tony and Simon? AND big question is how do they handle Lucy? Please.....there are too many loose ends....I think Alison's Lament could use at least one or two more chapters.....Your a great storyteller please continue this story!

payenbrantpayenbrantover 3 years ago
She never told....

She never told Jos of her relationship with Lucy as a lover....

She will probably cheat on him....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Strange?

What a weird way to end the story, because it doesn’t seem as though there is supposed to be another chapter. To many unanswered questions for a story.

Like your writing, working my way through your stories. Thanks KS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lordy

Yet another weird unsatisfactory ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too Little, Too Late, Wrong Post

What a pathetic cop-out. This needn't have had any of it copy-pasted from the original story if it had all been included in the original to begin with. In this case hind-sight isn't even 20-10, so it wasn't worth the bother.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

So many pissant critical posts. I appreciated the different point of view, and just skimmed the parts I’d already read. Problem solved, precious poster. I do think the last entry of the story was an unnecessary cliffhanger. It could easily have begun a new chapter, if there was to be one.

bobareenobobareenoabout 3 years ago

A pleasure to read. I sincerely hope you won't leave our couple dead from a shipwreck. Too many interesting threads left to pull, Ali and Jos deserve a more interesting ending than the marine equivalent of being hit by a bus.

jsch1947jsch1947about 3 years ago

A wonderful story. Beautifully crafted.lots if threads to pull.

What is/was Petra's story????

It seems a shame to resolve all if this with a couple news releases and bullit points.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Being bi doesn't mean you can't be monogamous. Ali is a cheater and a liar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Note that Ali has no intention of remaining faithful, even during her engagement. Is Jos expected to be a lifelong cuck, content to accommodate Ali's various lovers?

If there is to be a further installment in this saga, I'm unhappy with the direction in which the tale seems headed. It's a violation of the author/reader implied contract to ask the reader to invest emotionally in two soulmates overcoming all obstacles, internal and external, in order to arrive at a happy ending, only for the writer to bring a third party into their bedroom.

Such an ending may gratify a M/F/F threesome kink on the part of the author, but it is not satisfying on an emotional, romantic level for the reader -- this reader, in any rate.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

Oddly lost in the mix is a lovely misdirect twist. While Josh -- and the reader -- is focused on the foiling of the big, melodramatic scheme to force Ali, through the use of drugs and kidnapping, to be unfaithful to Josh, Ali has all along been quietly cheating on him anyway.

Cvh0601Cvh0601almost 3 years ago
Episode 4, perhaps???

As the saga continues, we find the couple in the Seychelles with new identities... and attempt to hide in plane site yet still enjoy the bonds of kinship with those few friends from their pasts....

Could be an interesting tale,,, hmmm. The thought is left in your capable hands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The ending SUCKED! YOU NEED TO FINISH WHAT U STARTED. my opion at least

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a ridiculous ending. It does seem to be an ending, since considerable time has elapsed, with nothing further. What a disappointing series! Such potential for a great story,just sent down the toilet. And why make Alison such a despicable character? Starting from her 16th Birthday, she's shown as a lying, deceitful, self-centered slut. Even to her parting with Lucy, she has to deceive Josh. Really poor. 2*s, not up to this author's standard!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

Just gave the Alison saga a 2nd read. I enjoy a rousing melodrama, and this fits the bill. Some observations:

1) The kidnappers plan makes no sense, even if they had grabbed Jos as well. After they break up her engagement, are Steve and Antonio going to share Ali? How? Are they all going to live together?

2) Antonio being able to lace Ali's drinks repeatedly while Ali is in public, with her security team hovering nearby, is highly implausible. It's also an unnecessary plot device. Ali can't resist Lucy's advances either, and Lucy doesn't need to drug her. Just write Antonio as irresistible to Ali as Lucy is.

3) Jos and Ali are not very likable. Jos is controlling and abusive (as in the spanking scene). Ali, hours after becoming engaged to the love of her life is already planning to deceive and cheat on Jos, and a few days later is indeed screwing around on him. Having broken his heart once already, and having promised Jos's friends never to do so again, she once again betrays the person she claims to love above all others.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good of you to continue the series. My thoughts are the supposed wreckage of Found Girl is a false flag to allow them to escape from the world for a month or two.

MJB69MJB69about 2 years ago

Sorry, this is nothing like the same story are Allison Found, the characters are rather disjointed, tacky and unbelievable, especially Allison. There isn't the clean believable characterisation of AF. I really love most of your stories, but this one I find slightly distasteful I am afraid.

I would love a follow up sequel, especially as I am sure you have a storyline in mind for the loss of Found Girl, but please do it for Allison Found, not this one.

Sorry for this comment Andyhm, it is purely my impression, not a reflection on your usual excellent writing.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyEroticaabout 2 years ago

Another author incapable of finishing a story! It has been over 2 years and no followup

LNRAstroLNRAstroabout 2 years ago

Meh! Was a half decent story till the end. Turns out it was two paragraphs too long and turned the story to shit. Cliffhanger endings are for crappy writers who can’t figure out how to keep the readers interested. Thought you were better than that. Obviously, I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

End completely dissettisfied. Left many questions una swerved, what about Padra suspece. Was Lucy a manipulator in the end

ChopinesqueChopinesquealmost 2 years ago

I loved it. Quibbles? Yeah, a few. But you made this reader with this couple well and enduringly happy. Loose ends? Like in real life?

ArdieffArdieffover 1 year ago

Alison is a bit of a narcissistic bitch, isn't she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting story but as with other works by this author derails. Alison professes her undying love for Josh and then not only has serious issues resisting Toni in front of Josh, but also displays rampant disrespect to Josh at thr premiere, is already contemplating a continued lesbian love affair with Lucy, and then we'll yeah she cheats on Josh post engagement with Lucy before they go off on thr boat trip. Apparently this author doesn't consider lesbian sex to be cheating. News flash! Bisexuals can be monogamous too and are expected to be in a marriage. The original AF was better. This arc fills in some interesting stuff for Alison from her perspective but this chapter just destroys the entire story. When I read her cheating on Josh with Lucy, damning thr consequences and any guilt, I lost all.respect for her and this story. Made me wish I had never read it. She is repugnant and will end up destroying Josh at some point. Then we get the open ending. 1/5. No clue why this was so highly rated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author on other stories claims they do not do cuckoldijg stories. And yet basically Alison cheats on her reunited fiancee with Lucy before they leave on the boat trip despite all her protestations of love for Josh. Ugh. Disgusting and disrespectful. Ruined the Allison Found story.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

So, this is the end of Alison and Jos? We never find out why Petra did what she did or if SHE had to pay the piper for her betrayal? Is the Found Girl really lost? This is not right. To many questions left unanswered! Andyhm needs to finish the damn story.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Yeah... what about Petra???

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

This has so much more to be added to it. It’s hardly finished. Come on Andyhm finish the damned story please.

Alison by the way is a cheating compulsive bitch, she has mental problems separating sex and love. She is cheating on her soulmate without a second thought. Given Joshes nature once he finds out she wants to share her love with Lucy, it will be all over. The silly woman just can’t see it, too stupid for her own good

4/5

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

The author tóok the easy way out. So many loose ends.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

My second reading. Very enjoyable still! Alison and Joshua better be running around like Adam and Eve on some little tiny island paradise! With Alison carrying twins like a champ and getting into her third trimester. And all the crew and security safe. On another island.

QBikkQBikkover 1 year ago

I like your writing a lot, discovering your stories one after the other. This one isn’t finished, you should close all the loopholes. It’s frustrating to end the reading like this.

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Alison est une tricheuse compulsive. Le voyage est à peine commencé qu'elle trompe Josh avec Lucy. J'aurai presque souhaité que Josh les surprennent ensemble dans la chambre, la regardant dans les yeux avec tristesse, voire de la haine et sortant de la chambre poursuivi par Alison pleurant. Il monte sur son bateau avec son équipage et quitte le port sans un regard en arrière. La première histoire :"Alison trouvé" est tellement belle que l'on s'attend à autre chose qu'une salope. Dommage.

oldguy1oldguy1over 1 year ago

crappy ending. an ending with opening for more crap manipulation of the reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Allison's sexual liaisons with Lucy after rhe engagement and her willingness to continue with Lucy, just ruin her character and destroys the Allison Found story, which I liked. One of the author's worst stories. Cheating is cheating, even if it is lesbian sex. Josh should run away. But he doesn't know. Poor him. Their upcoming marriage is doomed. Allison is way too self-centered. Like her in Allison Found. She became repugnant in the companion series.

OutisOutisabout 1 year ago

Riesling, you've done far better.

JTassJTass12 months ago

I agree with the Anonymous comment of 4 months prior to this post: This continuation totally ruined my enjoyment of the original story Alison Found, which I liked quite a bit.

Alison's behavior with Lucy subsequent to her accepting Josh's proposal just proves the old saying 'once a cheater, always a cheater.'

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Marrying Josh while she is still cheating on him with Lucy is another elephant in the room.

Schlouis57Schlouis5710 months ago

Fin nulle, pour rester poli et ne pas dire merdique. Très déçu

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

Read this a second time. I know you are ill Andyhm, but honestly somewhere along the line you need to finish Kim and you truly need to finish this story.

To put it mildly Ali is a complete bitch, and you need to ensure two things.

Firstly she needs to be caught cheating with Lucy, and boy, she IS cheating. He then should break off the engagement and send her reeling back to Hollywood shattered. She has to lose it all in the true Andyhm style.

Secondly, Ali then needs to completely end it with Lucy and then fight to win Jos back. She needs to put it all on the line for him. In the end we can have a true reconciliation and the star crossed lovers recommit to each other, forsake all others and marry.

Ali leaves Hollywood behind and she and Jos have kids and live happily ever after.

And, Lucy and David hook up and marry as well. Everyone is happy ever after.

That saves the original story, Alison Found, which as it currently stands is ruined by this prequel cum sequel.

I’d love to punish this awful continuation by downgrading it, but will leave it at 4/5. The bad ending stopped the 5/5 l wanted to give it.

FTDS, fix it up please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Allison is pathetic. Can't say no to a sleaze, and cheats on her fiance with Lucy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Byzantine. Reconciliation, obsession, lust, love, drugs, kidnapping, daring rescue, celebrity cameos,

betrayal, marraige. (Where's the kitchen sink?)

A vanishing act?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Funny, in your Stories there are always multiple people malicously interfering but no consequences ever befall them. Kind of like the selfish Lady MC is always showing of a track record of bad decisions and has to show no sign of changing her ways to still be taken back. Honest oppinion: you need a coach in how to write a males perspective and male patterns of coping and processing feelings.

mikesch_236mikesch_2366 months ago

good story but weird ending .... and what happened to the badies?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a way to ruin a fairly good story. Gonna go back and give “Found” a 1 star rating too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Alison's Lament Previous Part

SIMILAR Stories