Alissa's Return Ch. 01

Story Info
A business man encounters an old flame while away from home.
3k words
4.48
4.7k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allitnil
allitnil
13 Followers

Chapter 1 The Encounter

I was visiting Portland to spend a few days doing new hire training at the head office of my new employer. The first day was going to be a bunch of get to know you departmental events, training, and generally getting up to speed on the corporate culture and mission. Some other new hires were also flying in from other remote offices across the country and since some people were arriving that morning the first meeting of the day wouldn't start until 10:30am. At 5pm on the first day we were going to break and go for a happy hour and food at a nearby brew pub. I figured this would be an easy start to several days in Portland and I was quite looking forward to it even if I was a little nervous because I was new at the company and anxious to impress my bosses and co-workers.

Coming from the East Coast I was already three hours ahead of local time so the 10:30 am start time would feel like the early afternoon for me. I'd arrived late afternoon the day before, grabbed some food, watched a movie on TV and then promptly fallen fast asleep. At 6 am I was already wide awake so after getting up and getting my stuff ready for the day I checked around for breakfast options near my hotel, but not too far from work either. I decided I'd start early and enjoy a long breakfast catching up on email and doing some studying for the week ahead. I searched online and quickly found a classic American diner called "Yummy Side Up" that was about mid-way between my hotel and the office. It had a whole bunch of great reviews, and many raved about how excellent the service was. While I was mostly there to do some work quietly I do enjoy service with a smile so it sounded like a perfect choice.

It was a short drive and easy drive to "Yummy side up" and there was plenty of parking outside. As I entered I saw there was a long bar and booths in the front, then another section off to the side creating an L shape for the entire restaurant. There were lots of people in the front of the house with the typical bustle of a busy breakfast place - clattering of plates, shouting of orders, loud breakfast time conversations, and a constant stream of waitresses with tasty looking breakfasts going by. When it came to my turn to be seated I was offered a place at the bar and I asked with a smile if maybe there was a table in the side section where I'd have some room for working. After a brief consult at the hostess session I was told I was in luck as someone was just leaving so they could offer me a booth right at the back. That was fine with me. The hostess lead me all the way to the end of the side section and I sat down in the last booth, back against the wall facing the rest of the section. I figured sitting that way would make it easier to catch the waitress's eye whenever I need something - mostly coffee.

I ordered a pretty classic breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns and toast. My food showed up quickly and was just about the right amount of food. Eating this early worked for me because by the time it came to the typical corporate catered lunch I'd have room for more. After polishing off my meal my waitress Sheryl kept the coffee coming with a cheery smile as I busted out my laptop and got down to work. Folks in my section gradually cleared out over the next two hours and I never felt bad for hogging a booth all to myself. Just before 9am Sheryl came over to tell me she was going off shift and another waitress would be taking care of me from there on. I had stayed almost two hours so far, probably unusual for most customers so I thanked Sheryl, wished her a great rest of the week, and slipped her a $10 tip even though I hadn't paid yet. It was way over even a 20% tip for my meal but she'd been faultless in taking care of me and I knew I had a generous per diem to spend so why not share the love? She gave me a sweet smile, wished me a great day with a definite emphasis on "great", and winked as she left. That left me a tad puzzled. With me in my late forties and her probably two decades younger I figured that wasn't flirting so what was the wink for? I decided not to try and over analyze the wink and got back to work.

Pretty soon another waitress showed up at my table and asked me if I wanted my check. I had my head buried in my computer looking at training documents so without really looking up I said, "Sure, I'm done with eating so that's fine, go ahead and bring the check now. But I'd love another coffee refill when you get a chance, no hurry though." A few minutes later she returned with my check and refilled my coffee. I scanned the check not really paying attention to anything other than the total, and put down my credit card. I saw my card being picked up and then heard an exclamation from the waitress of "I knew it!". Well that got my attention. I looked up from my computer to meet her gaze, wondering if there was something up with my card. She said to me quizzically, "I guess you don't remember me then?" I stared blankly, the gears of my memory grinding painfully trying to figure out who this "me" was. It's true that I have a lousy memory for faces and names but I was confused why anyone in Portland would expect me to know them when I'd only visited it twice before in my life.

At this point the waitress was facing me and all the tables in the side section were now empty save for one other person facing like me way down towards the front section. Realizing any recollection would probably come to me too late to save face I excused myself with, "I'm so sorry, but no, I don't think I know anyone in Portland at this point, just arrived from the East Coast..." She continued to watch me dead pan. "However I really am crap with faces and names," I continued with my excuse. At this point she took a quick look over her shoulder and then put one leg up on the opposite booth seat and started sliding her apron and skirt up the raised leg. "What the heck?" I was thinking trying not to be transfixed by what was going on across from me. "Is this some kind of set up?" I almost said out loud, looking around again inside and outside to see if there was a camera pointed at me or anyone else watching. It wasn't my birthday either so there were no excuses for stripping waitresses to show up unannounced, plus who the fuck would do that to someone sitting alone in a restaurant?

"Well if you've got such a bad memory for faces then perhaps you'll remember this," she responded and smiled. As she smiled I noticed her two front teeth which were somewhat protruded but concave where they met, like in a V. That jogged something deep at the back of my reptilian brain and before I knew it my memory spat out an identity and name. I glanced her up and down and almost instantly I blurted out, "Oh my god! Alissa!" as I looked her in the face and it all suddenly fell into place. Alissa smiled at me again somewhat pleased and looked down toward the table. I followed her gaze and under her raised skirt she's exposed to me thigh high stockings, and sexy lace panties barely covering her pussy.

"Well done John!" she congratulated me, "and I didn't even have to show you my pussy to jog your memory after all. But since you haven't actually forgotten me after all I show you anyway... as a reward." At which point she glanced over her shoulder again and then pulled her panties tight forming a cameltoe right in front me and then with her thumb pushed her panties to the side and exposed her mound, well trimmed but not bald. Seeing my eyes widen Alissa grinned and slid her panties back so they wedged into the middle of her labia and she pulled them tight like she was flossing her pussy with panties. I groaned internally as I felt my heart starting to race and my face start to redden.

"Oh wow...", I explained wondering if my face adequately expressed my internal reaction. Something close to cartoonish bug eyes and tongue on the floor might have been closer. "That's quite the hello Alissa. I see you're still as wild and crazy as ever, so you haven't changed a bit then?" Alissa laughed, took another look around and then, quickly covered up somewhat furtively and took her foot off the seat.

"Gotta keep an eye out. You never know who's watching," she told me with a wink and a nervous laugh.

"So, is this something you do for all your customers?" I enquired trying to regain my composure.

"Well some, the special ones. Caught a guy staring at me once, he was kind of cute so I went with it. A little bit more each day until I was showing my world to him, just like you saw. Now he comes in regularly. Sits right there like you. Lightens up my day to get some appreciation and hey, it's great for tips!" she informed me delightedly.

"I can imagine," I exclaimed, "that certainly explains all the rave reviews online for the service here."

"Probably... not to steal my co-workers thunder or anything. I tell my regulars to never ever breath a word of this online, however I can't stop them leaving glowing reviews for services rendered, if you know what I mean," she said with another wink.

"That's for sure, maybe that's what all the comments about 'special desert options' are about too?" I suggested. "So I haven't seen you in what fifteen years, maybe longer? You still look great by the way," I told her.

"Well, actually 18 years... and thanks for noticing, same old me, different hair, more makeup, a few gray hairs you don't see, and a few more curves I bet you'll love..." Alissa began and then stoped. She checked her watch quickly and then sat down across from me. We started chatting and briefly caught up on why 18 years since we'd last seen each other each of us were on opposite sides of a booth at "Yummy Side Up" that morning. I tried to ignore that Alissa hadn't just flashed me her pussy while she filled me in on her side of the story. She had been recently divorced with a young daughter Kate when I dated her, her ex-was a loser who went off with someone else and left her in the lurch with rent due, a new baby, no alimony, no nothing. She was just hanging in there at the time we first hooked up and was always carrying a lot of stress and worry when I knew her. We broke up after six months, which was all on me - I just couldn't handle the chaos that seemed to surround her life at the time. She didn't take it well but eventually we managed to part on amicable terms.

It turned out that since we last saw each other she got married again and sadly it was to a looser again. But at least this time after he left her for someone else she got a place to live and alimony out of the deal. Kate, who had been three when I knew her, was now at college studying psychology. Alissa was now waiting tables to earn some extra cash before her work in the afternoon as an admin at a health spa. I thought nothing of it but figured the tips must be really great to get her out of bed so early each day, she never really was a morning person when I knew her. That was great for long hot mornings fucking back then - hoping her daughter would stayed entertained with cartoons until we were done - but not great for getting into work each day. It turned out Alissa had instantly recognized me the moment I arrived at "Yummy Side Up" and had engineered where I was sitting and the trade off with Sheryl just so she could surprise me.

After I'd told her a potted history of my life for the last 18 years Alissa topped up my coffee again, checked her watch, and then quickly disappeared to ring up my credit card saying "I'll be back" as she left. She seemed to be taking a while and the bus boy came by and cleared everything but my cup. Eventually Alissa came back looking a bit red faced. "There you go hon," she said flashing me another smile and once again sat down opposite me, leaned forward over my laptop and whispered, "John, I've missed your cock, I want it so bad."

I blushed. "Wow, that's not something I hear every day at this age," I told her. Looking down and almost through her eyelashes at me Alissa cooed, "Then let's make it happen babe," and pouted her lips and licked them. Oh boy, she so knew how to get me worked up. I never was that much into blow jobs - they made me impatient and I would much rather quickly move onto giving oral and some good old fucking - but Alissa, she was a different story. While we were together watching and feeling her pleasure my cock was such a delight I usually had to fight hard not to shoot my load very quickly.

"Sadly, flattered that I am, I'll have to decline that offer. I told you I've been in a relationship with someone back on the East Coast for a long time now. No cheating!"

"Awwww, that's too bad babe," she said making a pouty sad face. "I think about our times together a lot. You know sometimes when I'm with someone else I imagine it is you. We were so good in bed babe and you know it!"

"Oh I know it, Alissa, it was a great time, never been better actually," I confessed.

"Awwww, not even now?" ask Alissa with a subtle leading question I fell for completely.

I blushed again. "Especially now. Going through a bit of dry patch actually," I sighed.

"Dry patch?" Alissa exclaimed, "we can't have that John, my baby needs a soaking wet patch!"

We both laughed.

Then Alissa looked at me funny and said, "You know you've got some ketchup on your lip from breakfast." I reached for a napkin and dabbed my lip. "Nope still there. Let me get you a damp one." Then she pulled a napkin from her apron. Starring into my eyes she reached down below the table. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing beneath the table but I could only guess. Suddenly I realized I was blushing and my heart was starting to race yet again. Alissa withdrew the napkin and reached across the table flipping the lid of my laptop closed as she did. She dabbed my lower lip with the moist napkin and then smeared it across my lips. I instinctively licked my lips but I could smell it already. Yup, she really did just soak that napkin with her pussy juices.

"Sorry babe, I couldn't help myself," Alissa told me. "After our first chat I had to go to the bathroom and rub one out thinking about your cock. It got me so wet..." I blushed again. I was losing count of how many times that was now.

"You still taste and smell as good as ever Alissa, it's intoxicating," I told her realizing immediately I was over sharing my feelings and stepping onto dangerously slippery ground. "You remember our first evening date?" I foolishly continued.

"When you went down on me while we tried to watch the movie?" recalled Alissa excitedly.

"Yeah, I couldn't believe how good your pussy tasted and smelled. If it wasn't for having to go to work the next day I might still be down between your thighs to this day." We both laughed again.

"Yeh I remember you kept on about how good I tasted. I was starting to get a little embarrassed and worried that one day I might be less appetizing," she confessed.

At this point I was both giddy, nervous, excited, and silently saying at the back of my head "Danger Will Robinson, Danger! Time to leave!"

"Well don't be a stranger, come visit my girl again," she invited me looking down at her lap with a wink.

"I can't... Like I said, that would be cheating," I reiterated.

Alissa reached out with the napkin again and just held it over my nose. I tried to resist but inhaled deeply, feeling giddy. Then like that she dropped it on the table and said "I've got to get back to my shift, but think about it okay?" And as she stood up she leaned over again and whispered in my ear "I want your cock John. I need your cock. And you're gonna give it to me," almost menacingly. Then she winked at me, turned around, and headed quickly down to the end of the section without another word or glance.

Oh wow. What the heck just happened there I wondered to myself?

I sat nursing my coffee a little dazed and wondering just what would happen next but from my experience with Alissa you just never could tell.

allitnil
allitnil
13 Followers