Alissa's Return Ch. 02

Story Info
The second chapter of my Alissa's Return story.
4.5k words
4.56
3.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allitnil
allitnil
13 Followers

Chapter 2 The surprise

After Alissa left I kept working at my booth trying to clear my head of the bizarre thing that had just happened. Eventually I got to the end of what must have been my fourth cup of coffee and realized it was already 9:30am. I figured I needed to get moving if I was to have time to stop back at the hotel, wash up, and then make it to the office for the 10:30am start. As I stood up to leave I realized I really needed to go to the bathroom now rather than wait until I got back to the hotel. I headed to the restrooms passing by the entrance of the restaurant and half expected to see Alissa waiting for me, ready to pounce, but was happy to find she was nowhere to be seen. Maybe that was it - I'd head into work, leave Portland in a few days, go home, and never see or hear from her again.

The restaurant had two unisex bathrooms with just a toilet and washbasin and I was relieved the one I picked was spotlessly clean with a good functioning lock on the door. There's just something about sitting on a public toilet when the door is six plus feet away that makes me nervous, hence the compulsive lock check. I unzipped my fly and found my cock was rock solid from wanting to pee for so long. That makes it very difficult to pee in a toilet standing up and pretty awkward when sitting down for that matter. Either way requires a lot of bending and difficulty with relaxing enough to actually pee, but you have to work with what you've got and not be a dick who also pisses all over the seat or floor. So I put down my work bag, pulled down my pants and turned to hover awkwardly over the seat, bending my cock as little as possible to pee in the bowl. It worked eventually but when I sat down I realized I still had a rock hard boner.

Normally I'd just tuck it away and hide any bulge by holding my work bag over my groin area as I left and by the time I'd walked out to my car I'd be good to go. Problem solved! But since Alissa had just gotten me so worked up and I still had another five minutes or so spare I figured I'd you know, take care of "the problem" a different way. Some quick "relief" now might also help me with not thinking about sex all day which was important since I really needed to focus on work stuff today. I stood up a little and let my cock stand erect and then I sat down again. I grabbed some toilet paper, wadded up a few sheets and started at it. Having a foreskin no lube was necessary, just my imagination and good old Rosie Palms to keep me company. I closed my eyes and remembered back to one of the many torrid love making sessions with Alissa. She was riding me cowgirl style, her pussy gripping my cock like a clam because she was a Kegel master and had on occasion milked me to an orgasm with her pussy muscles alone. In my imagination her long hair was tickling my face and her soft ample breasts were nestled around my face supported by my hands as I periodically sucked on her pert nipples...

"Clack!" came a noise from the direction of the door lock.

"What the fuck! Didn't I lock the door?" I was thinking as I opened my eyes and shouted out "BUSY!!!". Seeing the handle moving I realized the interloper was not stopping and I panicked hurriedly hiding my cock by leaning forward and pulling my shirt over it as if I was taking a dump.

"SURPRISE!" came Alissa's voice as she barged into the room with the emergency key in hand quickly closing the door behind her.

"What the heck Alissa?" I exclaimed.

"I figured you'd be here after all that coffee and saw you stepping into the restroom just now. Thought you'd need some "help" so I busted out the emergency key..." she said twirling the key around her finger and locking the door again behind her, "... and here I am!"

"And I thought I was going crazy and hadn't locked the door. But Alissa you can't just barge in like this," I protested, "what if someone saw you?"

"Then I'm helping a customer with a plumbing problem," and she pointed at the plunger in the corner, "happens all the time. Besides I'm on break now and no one will care what I'm up to for a while."

"But why are you here?" I continued.

"Well why are YOU here?" Alissa responded as she moved over to look down at me hunched on the toilet awkwardly. With a quick snatch she grabbed my shirt and pulled it up exposing my still hard cock. "You dirty little boy whacking off in a public restroom! I hope at least you were thinking of me - if so I may not have to report you!" she said mockingly.

I blushed and mumbled, "Yes I was, actually."

Alissa beamed a bright smile. "Well no need to just think about me any more, I'm right here babe," she said enthusiastically. At that she squatted down in front of me, grabbed my cock and looking up at me from below her fringe started sucking on it salaciously. She did it so fast I had no time to object before she was already at it.

"But Alissa, I can't, I'm going to be late for work, and besides... this is, is, it's cheating!" I protested pathetically. "As much as I would like to, I just can't do this!" my plea continued as she resolutely ignored me and continued with her sucking.

After some more ministrations on my now throbbing cock she paused momentarily and raised a hand to stroke my brow. "Relax, I've thought about that problem hon," she said.

"What do mean you 'thought about it' Alissa, what does that mean?" I demanded.

"Well... remember how we met John?" she began.

"Yes, you were working in that cafe downtown back East and I came in for coffee," I said recalling the afternoon.

"Do you remember why you were in that cafe in particular?" Alissa quizzed, continuing my trip down memory lane.

Sheepishly I answered, "Because it was the one across from the Jade Oasis where I got a massage once in a while."

"Bingo!" Alissa exclaimed grinning.

"That as ages ago. In any case what's that go to do with... with... with all this?" I asked looking down at her holding my stiff cock which she was now stroking slowly and lovingly.

"Well, did you know I knew the girls who worked at Jade Oasis?" she continued.

"You knew them? Really?" I asked with a sense of confusion and somewhat skeptically.

"Sure did. Some were regulars. We'd hang out and chat when the cafe wasn't too busy and neither were they. Sometimes we'd play a game of trying to guess which guys walking along the street would end up going up to Jade for a massage. Somehow they were really good at it, could spot a man needing 'body work' a mile off. And you know what else?"

"No, what?" I said drawing a blank.

"Well I still keep in contact with some of them, so..." Alissa continued leading me on, "while I was ringing your card up earlier I sent a message to Brandy and what do you know, she still works there!"

"Oh. Wow. Fancy that!" I said feigning surprise.

"Oh wow indeed!" Alissa schooled me and then spelled it out, "So I asked her if John was still visiting for massages and you know what she said?"

"Errrrr. No..." I said trying to fake my innocence.

She ignored my response and continued, "Surprisingly there's a lot of people by the name of John who visit Jade. However when I described you she said 'Oh your John! He is such a generous sweetie' and told me you'd been in just last week and she sees you 'at least once a month'"

"So?" I shrugged weakly.

"So how is that not cheating on your partner?" Alissa demanded.

"Well, it's just a massage right?" I suggested hopefully, but I wasn't even kidding myself with that one.

"Right... 'just a massage' you dirty boy. They don't call it rub and tug for nothing and we both know all about 'just a massage'!" and Alissa literally laughed out loud teasing me as she tugged my cock a few times just to make her point.

I blushed again.

"So why not pretend this is 'just a massage'" back home? Treat it as an advance on your next trip to Jade. And by the way, Brandy said 'Hello and be as nice to Alissa as you are to me'" said Alissa dealing me the get out of jail free card she thought I needed.

"But this is different, I know you, but massages at Jade, those are transactional with a provider I don't really know anything about, even their real first name, or age, I know nothing!" I protested.

"Oh you know plenty about them, down to their most intimate details. Every freckle! Plus don't forget that your 'transactional exchange' is also illegal," she schooled me. "Never mind the law... do you think you'd get in more trouble if your partner finds out about the massages, or over this?" she asked looking down at her hand still stroking my cock. "They are really just as bad I think you'll find. Except this is free and a whole lot more personal," and as she said that she tugged on my cock pouting her mouth at me and licked her lips slowly as her eyes fixated on mine waiting for me to say something.

Seeing me still hesitating Alissa tried to reassure me further, "Tell you what babe..." she paused as if thinking, "if you don't say anything..." she purred thoughtfully, "then I won't either," and she bent down slowly to lick the tip of my cock and then encircled it with her lips gazing up at me from under her fringe again as she sucked on my cock and winked at me knowingly. So much winking and blushing, it was that kind of a day.

"What the fuck did that mean?" I wondered, "Is this a blow job with menaces now? Do I have any choice but to go along or have her say something to someone?" I swallowed somewhat dryly.

At that point someone knocked on the bathroom door jolting us both, although me more so than her. Alissa stopped briefly to call out "BUSY!" and then quietly said to me "Right? We're busy for a while right?".

I sighed internally, and nodded to Alissa complicity, resigned to the consequences of my actions over many years and lack of moral fortitude in general.

"Don't worry, no one else will unlock the door, they know I'm staff," said Alissa trying to calm me enough to enjoy the moment fully. She wanted more than just sucking my cock, she wanted me to blast a load into her mouth and she knew I'd have to relax completely and not be worrying about more interlopers.

"Might as well enjoy it," I thought, Alissa's magic already working, "and she is the best blowjob giver I've ever met," I mused starting to feel the pleasure.

After some more sucking she salaciously spat out my cock and took my hand. "See nothing more than you've enjoyed at Jade, right?" Alissa suggested helpfully trying to ease any remaining feelings of guilt.

"No, far from it," I answered, realizing immediately I'd just confessed to even more nefarious activities at Jade.

"Uh huh, thought so," Alissa said knowingly. "Now you just stroke that delicious cock a bit and I'll put on a show like the ones you also enjoy at Jade," she countered demonstrating she already knew way more than I ever imagined.

Alissa stood up facing me, untied and pulled off her apron, hiked up her skirt and deftly pulled her panties to the side exposing her mound again for me. In the last couple of hours I'd seen more pussy up close than I had in the last six months at home, let's just say she had my full and undivided attention. Alissa parted her lips which were clearly very wet and swollen again and then rubbed them salaciously, diddling her clit and moaning softly. She watched me as I watched her, stroking myself obediently and imaging fucking her deeply. I just couldn't resist.

"Just promise you won't shoot your load without warning me first baby. Okay?" requested Alissa.

"Yes babe!" I promised as I rubbed my cock slower and enjoyed the show. Fuck she was good and her body was still as hot as ever all these years later.

Alissa then moved in closer, hovering over my legs, thighs spread so I could see the action. She put a hand on my shoulder to steady herself and whispered in my ear, "It's okay, you're not at Jade, you don't have to ask permission first babe," Alissa informed me, "you know you can do anything you want..."

I reached forward with one hand and stroked her mound like a kitty cat. Then I caressed her pussy lips until my fingers were soaked with her juices and I sucked my fingers, tasting her pussy and clearly loving it.

Alissa stood up and slowly raised one leg up so it was supported by the washbasin next to the toilet. Then she leaned toward so her pussy was literally in my face and her thighs were wide open for me.

"Eat me babe! You know you do this at Jade. I know it too. And Brandy told me all about how you love eating her pooh-see" Alissa purred drawing out the word pussy lewdly. "Do you think of me when you're with Brandy, eating her pooh-see?" she asked doing it again.

"Yes. Yes. I do," I whimpered mesmerized by her pussy.

I grabbed one hand around her bare ass to steady her and pulled her close burying my face in her spread pussy. I nearly fainted with the pleasure, lapping up her juices with my tongue and burying my nose in her luscious and welcoming labia. I moaned and inhaled deeply filling my nostrils with her scent.

Alissa moaned too, panting "Oh babe" several times as she guided my head so my tongue was now on her clit. As we went at it together she moaned more and more often. Soon she had worked her way through two orgasms, trying not to make too much noise, but pulling my head tight into her groin as she shuddered strongly with each one.

"Oh wow, that was so good!" she exclaimed, breathing hard. "This bathroom is going to smell funky for weeks! I'll just have to come in here and inhale to think of you and wet my panties again." She took her leg down from the basin counter and proceeded to squat down again over my lap still facing me, pulling up her skirt and expertly guiding her pussy lips carefully around my cock as she held onto my shoulders for support.

"No penetration?" Alissa asked, perhaps hoping I'd changed my mind. I shook my head somewhat half-heartedly in confirmation. I could already feel her pussy hot and wet against my cock, wishing I could just plunge it deep into her pussy until my balls were tight against her. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. I would be strong. No really... strong.

Up and down Alissa went slithering against my shaft, just barely avoiding consuming my cock as she pushed her breasts against my face and purred while I grabbed at her bare ass with both hands under her panties. "Remember, tell me when you're going to cum babe," she reminded me helpfully.

In almost no time the intoxication was too much, I wanted this moment to last forever, to be suspended in an endless loop enjoying an eternal cock massage on the edge of ejaculation. But my cock was having none of it and wasn't going to last an eternity, let alone another 15 seconds.

"So close babe... any second" I hissed.

With that she stood up and whirled around 180 degrees bending forward. I could see the full view of her swollen pussy and labia and also her butthole - or her "buttons" as she had frequently and so endearingly referred to it in an erotic context. Except where her tight little "buttons" would be there was instead a sparkling red gem the size of a penny jammed up against her panties.

"Hold on babe!" Alissa insisted with urgency as she quickly reached around to her ass, grabbed the gem and tugged on it.

It all happened so fast but within a second a big silvery butt plug was emerging from her ass and I was staring at her gapping "buttons". She popped the plug in the sink and pulled her panties aside.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed. It was just too much.

At that she deftly reached back, grabbed my cock shaft with one hand, and backed her butt over the tip of my cock easing down a little so my cock was tight against her ass and I could feel her sphincter squeezing around the head. But she did not let me penetrate beyond the entrance of her slick velvety ass as I had done so many times before all those years ago. She was an expert at that too as it turns out, but that's another story. Literally another story...

As Alissa deftly docked her "buttons" around the head of my cock it was all I could do to resist thrusting up my hips to jam my shaft six inches more into her. But she helpfully pushed back against my hips with her free hand stopping me from even trying.

"Oh baby... Fill up my hole. Just squirt it in deep from your cock!" she instructed. I did. Several pulses came screaming up my shaft and shot into her. I strained, squeezing every last drop of my load into her welcoming ass. I could feel her squeezing her sphincter around me milking the head of my cock. Then when my cock stopped pulsing I could feel her squeeze her butt closed ejecting my tip so it was hard against her clenched rosebud. She then turned around and squatted, one hand between her legs furiously diddling her clit again. She bent over my cock and salaciously sucked and licked it clean clearly climaxing again in the process.

"We don't want you showing up at work covered in pussy juices and cum do we now?" Alissa finished up considerately.

"Oh shit... work... the time..." I panicked mentally. I checked my watch and saw I had less than 20 minutes left. No time to go back to the hotel now, I'd just have to wing it and hope no one noticed the funk. Perhaps I could pick up some deodorant at a convenience store on the way... nope, not time.

"But..." Alissa said.

And she reached between her legs and dipped her thumb and index finger in her pussy and then pushed her moist index finger right into her her ass. She withdrew them slowly and sucked on them smiling. "Um, you still taste good too, John!" she informed me, "pussy, ass, and your cum - my favorite breakfast combo." Reaching down again she said "Here, sharing is caring, I know you want it..." and offered me her freshly soaked finger and thumb to suck.

Without hesitation I did. And my heart pounded and my head span. It was both filthy and wonderful at once. "Just what the fuck happened?" I wondered. "In a diner bathroom no less... Holy fuck..."

"I'll take the rest of your cum home with me," Alissa informed me matter-of-factly, "it's not going to last forever, but I'll enjoy feeling it in my ass for the rest of the day at least" At that she stood up, grabbed the butt plug and sucked the end into her mouth coating it with plenty of saliva. Then she bent over in front of me diddling her pussy with one hand as the other deftly eased the plug back into her ass.

"Mmmm, thanks for the lube!" Alissa purred as I gazed mesmerized by the sight of her sphincter dilating and then stretching as the metal monster was swallowed by her ass. She paused in her task to let me enjoy the delicious sight of her buttons stretched out around its girth, and then let it slide all the way into place, pulsing her sphincter to wiggle the red jewel and lewdly caressing her pussy still swollen and dripping from the experience. Now nothing remained exposed except the red jewel again and my cum was now confined securely deep in her ass.

Alissa grabbed the toilet paper I'd been caught with when she originally barged in and mopped up her pussy with it. Once drenched she got some more and handed me the first wad.

"Here babe, keep this as a memento of this morning. Try not to get caught with it whacking off in the men's room at work and pro-tip, don't leave it in your pocket when you go home," she added helpfully. "Remember, I won't say anything if you don't!" she repeated grinning furtively.

"Oh fuck," I wondered not quite aloud, "where will this end?"

At that there was another knock on the door. "Hey Alissa did you fall in girl? You're off break in ten minutes!" It was her manager.

"Okay, okay Max. I'll be right there!" Alissa assured him.

"Quick pull up your pants and wash up," she instructed me as she adjusted her panties and skirt, then donned her apron again.

I did as asked and there were several flushes of the toilet.

allitnil
allitnil
13 Followers
12