Alissa's Return Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quickly, go out and I'll follow you just after if it is safe," she said.

I grabbed my work bag and snuck out of the bathroom furtively half expecting an inquisition from a long line of leering on-lookers who'd soon be smelling sex and wondering what the heck just happened. But it was all in my head - the bathroom entrances were down a short hallway, not visible from the main part of the restaurant, and it and the other bathroom were empty. I peeked my head back in whispering "All clear, I'll wait outside," and proceeded to the restaurant entrance breathing a sigh of relief when I made it to fresh air. Alissa followed out a minute later and joined me at the entrance like we were both standing next to each other like we were waiting for a bus. Together but not actually together. Talking facing away from the restaurant she said, "That was so awesome, just what I needed. I told you - I wanted your cock and you'd give it to me."

"You did indeed. You have a way of getting what you want if I recall. That was... out of this world!" I conceded. "Nothing like I've experienced before, even with you. I sure hope you don't get in any trouble over this."

"Oh don't worry, if the manager says anything I'll just say there was a problem with the plumbing remember," and she mimed plunging a toilet erotically. We both laughed out loud.

"Hopefully you'll be back for breakfast again soon babe, or at least next time you visit Portland. Okay?" she implored. "Be sure to tell Brandy at Jade that Alissa says 'Hi and thank you.' I do so miss her massages..." she trailed off suggestively.

At that I turned to her wide eyed. "Wait... You were a customer there too?".

"Well not exactly a customer. Those girls loved their coffee and I always gave them a freebie in the morning before the Johns, I mean customers, started showing up. All those coffees add up and a bit of quid pro-quo goes a long way when you're both into it. It was always a very, how shall I say, 'mutually enjoyable' experience if you know what I mean. Over the years I probably saw Brandy more times than you ever have babe. She would tell me all kinds of hot stories to get me in the mood before the flip..."

"Stories?", I interjected, "about me and her?"

"Among others. We'd trade tips on how to get you worked up into a frenzy, it was fun, like a threesome except you weren't there. Then we'd report back on if it worked. Apparently you never caught on."

"Oh my..." was all I could say. And I started wondering if somehow there was a connection here. I'd mentioned to Brandy I was heading to Portland. Was she the one that recommended this breakfast place and then I'd found it, or vice-versa? How would Brandy know a breakfast place in Portland? In the post not-quite-coital "no penetration" haze I couldn't be sure. No, I definitely found it first, I thought trying to convince myself. Or did Brandy pick up my phone while I was there showering, and using the PIN code Alissa surely helped her guess he favorited this place so it showed up first on Google? Except didn't I search on Yelp? I wasn't sure, and was getting lost in this new erotic conspiracy I had imagined.

"Oh. My. God. I'm so fucked." I thought to myself. Putty in their hands... Or had just been.

Looking at my watch I now had just ten minutes to get to the office. Fortunately it was only 2 miles away.

"Alissa... This has been a wild adventure, of the type we used to have. I can't pretend you didn't blow my mind but..."

"As well as your cock!" she added.

"Yes. You did. And it was every bit as amazing as I remembered. It wasn't just a dream that happened to me over a decade ago. But... I really DO have to run now. I'm pretty sure you know how to reach me and if Brandy tries anything new on me next time I know it will be your doing. I'm onto your game now!" I bragged like a happy idiot.

And at that I reached over and hugged Alissa like an old friend squishing her affectionately. As I did I whispered into her ear, "Look after my boys, they are having the time of their life in your ass right now."

Alissa whispered back, "I know, I'm just imagining that butt plug is your cock, and it's pushing them into me. Over and over. Every squish of my buttons feels so good right now."

"We are so fucking dirty aren't we?" I laughed.

"Yes we sure are. See you soon babe!" Alissa acknowledged.

"You wish!" I retorted jokingly as I started walking to my car.

"Oh you'll be back, I know it." she called out after me.

As I reached my car I waved good bye and drove away trying desperately to switch my thought train from the second crazy experience that had transpired over breakfast to the day at work that lay ahead.


12