Alistaire Ch. 01: Carrie Croenke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized dimly that while she had only kissed me briefly, she had not withdrawn her face very far. Before I could doubt myself, I leaned over and kissed her back, just the same, quick way.

Then, suddenly, we were kissing deeply, not breaking apart.

Let me just say that kissing a girl is fucking awesome. The feel of her lips on mine was amazing. And when she opened those lips, without letting them part from mine, and I felt her tongue brush out to me, I trembled. I let my own tongue extend tentatively, and I almost felt a shock as it caressed her tongue and she didn't flinch away. Kissing was new, but I felt like I got the hang of it quickly.

While my tongue was flickering around in novel delights, the rest of me was paralyzed. As we leaned on the hood beside each other, our knees pressed together, and our shoulders. Her hips and breasts did not touch me, but I could literally feel their proximity. I wanted to at least put an arm around her, but I was so terrified that changing anything might break the moment.

After an eternity, Carrie at least reached out a delicate hand and rested it on my shoulder. Just that sent shocks through me. I still couldn't move. Wouldn't move.

Then she softly broke the kiss and slid to her feet. I sighed happily as the moment passed.

But it didn't pass.

She faced me and leaned forward to kiss me even harder, her tongue practically diving into my mouth. She leaned forward, bracing herself on my shoulders with her hands, then leaned her head back, breaking our kiss again just enough to be able to stare at my face, a smile in her eyes.

Then she kissed my cheek.

Then she kissed my neck. That was a whole new amazing.

Then she simply sank down to her knees in front of me on the soft grass where we were parked!

It did nothing to alleviate my paralysis to have Carrie Fucking Croenke tugging at the fly of my trousers. She looked back up at me, keeping her eyes locked to mine as she fumbled open my fly. Then she grabbed the waistband of my underwear and tugged it forward and down. I found the will to move just enough to raise my ass so that she could tug both drawers and trousers down to my knees. The feeling of relief was palpable as my cock was suddenly no longer crammed into my pants. That feeling warred with terror at being seen naked by a girl. Then she finally looked down.

"Holy shit, Al!" Carrie exclaimed, actually jerking back.

"What?" I cried, alarmed.

"That's... Fuck, Al. You are goddamned huge," Carrie said breathlessly.

Apparently, I am well endowed. I really had not known. I mean, the only hard dicks I had ever seen, besides my own, were from the exactly two pornos I had ever watched. Those two dicks had looked like they were maybe a little bigger than mine, or maybe a little smaller. I thought that was just the way dicks were. The only people who had seen me naked were dudes, and then only in the showers. And I am way, way smaller when I'm not excited.

So yeah, both Carrie and I found out simultaneously that I was hung. Not that I was going tell her that I was new to this realization.

But, wait! Oh God! I was somehow scaring her. It is extremely hard to think coherently when you have the biggest hard-on of your life, a gorgeous girl has just pulled down your pants, is kneeling before you, and she practically shrieks when she sees your cock. My paralysis continued unabated.

Then she leaned forward, flicked her tongue up under my balls, and dragged it with agonizing slowness up my sack, then along my shaft to the tip. She added a second slow lick, this time starting at mid shaft. Her eyes finally left my dick to gleam up at my own. Then she opened her mouth and slipped my throbbing head inside. I groaned in delirious amazement. She smiled at my sound of pleasure, or tried to, what with my dick in her mouth.

And she gave me head.

This was not the cock-sucking I had seen in those videos. There was no choking, or wild bobbing, or dirty talk. Carrie just used her tongue, and lips, and fingertips to wet me, caress me, and simulate me in a gentle, affectionate, giving way that utterly blew my mind.

She remained fascinated by my length, often pausing in her efforts, to try to measure me using her hands. While she didn't choke herself, she did try several times to see how much of me she could get into her mouth. She never got more than half way. But everything she did to me shook me to the core. Her delicate hands smeared her saliva all over my shaft and she jacked me with perfect firmness. She seemed especially happy to run her tongue in circles around my head, or kiss it, or even suck on it like a lollipop. When she did bob up and down on me, it was smooth, slow, and made my toes curl.

I was simply in heaven.

Now, please remember, four hours earlier, I had never even been on a date. I think I can be forgiven for not lasting very long, okay?

Carrie was making another attempt at taking as much of me as she could into her mouth, her tongue lavishing the underside of my shaft as she sucked it into her, when I felt the urgent rise.

I rocked my hips backward and gasped out, "Carrie, careful! I'm... I think I'm going to..."

Rather than pulling me out of her mouth, Carrie just jacked the base of my cock harder and lashed at my head with her tongue, keeping me firmly inside her lips.

I shuddered and could last no longer. I shouted into the night as my hips rocked... and I nutted. My balls surged and my dick throbbed as I shot a rapid-fire series of jets into Carrie's mouth. She flinched happily with each new offering and I felt her swallowing to keep up. The final surge of cum left me hanging on a sensory precipice, from which I abruptly crashed. I flopped backward, catching myself with my hand behind me on the hood of the car, not a muscle below my rib cage functioning at all.

I was not some kind of chronic daily masturbator or anything, but I had thought I had a pretty good idea of how nice an orgasm was. I learned right then and there how much more amazing it was when someone else made you do it. I gasped loudly as I looked down at Carrie. My dick was still in her mouth as she suckled gently on it, rubbing her hand firmly up my length to squeeze out every drop. Finally satisfied, she released my already softening cock with an audible pop and rose to her feet like a smiling vision.

"Oh, thank you Carrie!" I gasped, unable to contain myself. "And gosh, I am so sorry for coming in your mouth like that!"

She laughed. "Sorry for what? I'm the one who is sorry. I know that he... that guys want to see their cum on a girl's face, but I'd rather not have to explain the messed up makeup." I looked at her in confusion. Part of me had talked enough with other guys to know that girls are not supposed to prefer swallowing... and part of me was imaging my jizz on Carrie's face. "Besides," she added happily. "Yours tastes really good!"

"It does?" I asked, distracted.

"Actually yeah," Carrie said. Then she licked her lips one more time before leaning forward to kiss me again. This time, I leaned forward and actually managed to make my hands reach out to gently hold her hips while we kissed. "Not afraid to taste your cum in my mouth?" Carrie asked, pulling away momentarily.

"Honestly?" I replied. "I didn't even think about it. And I'd kiss you if you'd been eating raw garlic for an hour first." I cut off her laugh with another kiss.

I was surging with a feeling of confidence I had never experienced before. It warred with the sheer terror I still felt at the dizzying heights I had risen to, unlooked-for. Before I could stop myself, I stood up on the grass. Still kissing Carrie, I steered her around so that she was leaning agains the car instead of me. I felt my hands tugging and bunching the tight fabric of her dress at her hips. I broke the kiss.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," I breathed. "Can I..." I asked hesitantly, not believing I was trying this. I sank in turn to my knees on the grass. "Can I, um, you know, return the gesture?" I asked, looking up at her.

Carrie's eyes were wide. "You want to... you are offering to... eat me?" she gasped.

What I was actually doing, was being terrified. I had no fucking idea what I was supposed to do. But I nodded and waited.

She just nodded almost frantically. "Please. I'm so horny right now. Please!"

I gently tugged up her dress. It slid above her hips to her waist and I beheld a delicate pair of lacy panties in a red that matched her dress. I found myself leaning in toward them involuntarily and I caught a whiff of the most amazing aroma. Somehow keeping her dress pushed up, I slid my thumbs down to the waistband of those delicate underthings and pressed downward. Carrie wriggled her hips to help and then held up the hem of her dress while I slid the panties down to her ankles. She reached out for them, and I handed them to her. Carrie braced her hands on the hood of the car and pushed herself up to sit on the edge, one hand still tightly clutching her bunched up underwear.

Her dress had settled back right over her pussy, and I looked beneath it. She had a delicately trimmed little bush that let me know what I had always believed, that she was a natural blonde. Between her legs was a delicate cleft, covered in a dusting of downy yellow curls--curls that were damp.

I didn't know what to do.

I mean, I knew the bold outlines, of course. I had watched those two pornos after all. And guys do talk, even if among my male friends it was mostly just speculation, not experience. And I especially knew I really wanted to do this. But I was super terrified of doing it wrong and displeasing Carrie. I was being offered an apex life experience here, but the only thing I thought that could be worse than missing that opportunity, would be to fuck it up.

So I delayed. I leaned in swiftly. How could I not? But I dithered about getting started. I delayed by kissing along her inner thighs. I'd kiss or lick intently, then back off to make sure it was well received, just letting my lips stroke her incredible skin while I judged reactions. I'd kiss closer, then lose my nerve and run my mouth around to the other side, trying to get up the nerve to go those last few inches and actually taste what smelled so God-damned good.

My constant care to gauge Carrie's reactions made me soon aware that I was probably doing something right, at least. Her breath caught whenever I got close, but was she excited, or steeling herself for my ham-fisted approach?

Carrie ran her fingers over the hair atop my head, then suddenly grabbed a handful tightly. "Al," she started to say with a moan, "quit teasing me! You are killing me," she finished with a growl that trailed off. "Are you backing out?" Carrie asked and I saw what looked like worry in her eyes.

I lifted my head shook it hard. "Oh no," I gasped. "No way!" She smiled almost feverishly, and she tugged me forward and down by the hank of hair she held, and none too gently either. Her guidance was on target and my lips promptly bumped into her slit. I took a deep breath, and drew my tongue slowly up the length of those gates to glory. Carrie practically purred, and her grip on my hair softened, though she did not release my head.

I licked again. And again. With each stroke, I tasted more of her, and I felt her nether lips begin to part for my tongue. The next pass, I pressed my tongue deeper, and her taste and aroma started to overwhelm me. My cock, so recently drained, was already hard again.

As I plowed her furrow with my tongue, I felt it run over a swollen bump within. Carrie gasped and her hips bucked.

Noted.

Columbus had discovered the clitoris, folks. Now what the fuck was I supposed to do with it?

Concentrating on it seemed a good start. I flicked the tip of my tongue over it again, and Carrie gasped. Good. I let my tongue burrow a trace deeper, so I could run it around her clit, exploring that firm little bump. She really seemed to like this, just like she was supposed to, I guess. She really was moaning now, writhing with her back to the car, thrusting her hips forward to make it easier for me to reach her.

But it was still hard for me to reach that bud like I wanted to. The angle of my head was okay, but the spot was not right out in the open, after all. I wanted to use my fingers to spread her open a little for better access, but was that a good idea? Everything down there felt super delicate and sensitive. Maybe fingers would feel... invasive.

I dragged my fingers up her inner thigh, then raised my head slightly. I could feel her wetness smeared on my face. "Carrie," I asked hesitantly, not wanting to reveal my ignorance. "Is it okay if I use my fingers to..." I trailed off, not sure if I was about to gross her out, and not really sure what I needed to do, anyway.

Her eyes widened as she looked down at me. "Al," she started to say, then hesitated. She chuckled then and went on. "Al, what I want you to use is your cock."

As much as things had already escalated, I was not prepared for that offer. Carrie wanted me to fuck her. Carrie Fucking Croenke. I hesitated a beat as I looked up at her with wide eyes of my own. Was I about to lose my virginity? Was I ready for that? Was this the best time to... Like a record scratching in my head, my doubts disappeared. Unless I was planning on Gal Gadot showing up in my dorm room next month, there could be no better person to lose my virginity with than this!

I gulped and asked, "Really?"

Carrie nodded fervently. "God, you have me so hot, Al. Please." Carrie was saying please... to me?

I started to rise to my feet eagerly, but paused halfway upright. I rose the rest of the way with what I knew was a stricken look on my face. "Carrie, I don't have any condoms on me," I said. I had never touched a condom in my life, but I was committed to my bluff of having done, well, any of this before, and I was not giving up now.

Even if I was about to be denied for want of nine inches of latex.

"Don't worry," Carrie said, reaching out to pull me toward her. "I've been on the pill since I turned eighteen. And even after he bro... and even lately, I've been keeping it up."

I was going to get laid.

Carrie was tall, but not nearly as tall I had grown. Doing a quick survey of the geometry of the two of us and the car, I put my hands on her hips and lifted. I way not be the scrawny reed I was back in high school, and I may have four letters, but I'm still not strong enough to just lift a girl as tall as Carrie like a feather. I got her off the ground, but she slid out of my grip and dropped back to her feet.

But she knew immediately what I wanted to do and braced her hands behind her hips on the car hood. She bent her knees, I grabbed her hips again, and she nodded. I felt her jump and added my strength to hers. Combined, we easily and lightly popped her up to sit on the edge of the hood.

Carrie's dress had fallen back in place as she hopped up, and I tugged up on the hem again more roughly than I should. She just laughed and wriggled her ass to let it work its way up and free of her hips. This all left me with my rock hard erection bobbing in the air, pointing just above Carrie's pussy. She looked down at my cock and caressed it. It jumped involuntarily at her caress. "Now..." she breathed.

I leaned forward and kissed her, my cock bumping against her slit, now soaking wet with her own juices and my saliva. My aim wasn't perfect, but she still had a gentle grip on me and guided me gently into position. I felt my tip nestle in between her lips. I probed her mouth with my tongue and she answered feverishly. As we pressed against each other, I felt myself sink into her. We both stopped kissing to gasp. I slid my hands up her outer thighs and found myself grasping the perfectly sleek, wonderfully firm curves of her ass.

Carrie grabbed my ass in turn and pulled. My own instincts were demanding the same thing and my hips pressed forward, sinking almost my entire length into her before she gasped. "Oh fuck! You are huge, Al!" She moaned.

Guys, hearing a goddess say that to you will do things for your ego. And your confidence. Permanent things.

Trembling, I drew back, then thrust into her again. Again, we both groaned. I slowly increased my pace and she resumed kissing me, though she kept breaking it to gasp for air.

The feeling of having my penis bury itself in Carrie was overwhelming. Her tight inner embrace left my dick alive with pleasure at every point. It was warm, and inviting, but playfully resistant to my penetration. My hips soon had a life of their own and I could not have stopped driving into her had I wanted.

Thank God she was on the pill, because if she had wanted me to pull out, there was no way I could have done it. Beyond the previously undreamed of pleasure I was feeling, I was also experiencing a kind of animalistic urge that was equally unfamiliar, and I was less sure I liked that part, though I only had about three neurons to spare to think about it. Don't get me wrong, I've always seen myself as a dude, but suddenly I felt like a Man. No... I felt like a Male. I was going to come inside this beautiful creature, come hell or high water.

And that was the real, immediate problem. I felt myself getting ready again, and after going off so fast the first time, there was no way I wanted to be quick on the trigger with Carrie again. I slowed down my thrusts and kissed her some more, softly. Desperate to distract myself from my own dick, I slid my hands from her hips up the soft fabric of her dress and did what I can't believe I had not done before this, beyond a fleeting graze in the theater. I touched her breasts. Even through the fabric, they were wonderful. I stroked the surface of their curves, and I quickly determined two things: First, she indeed wore no bra, not even a strapless one that might have worked with the dress; And second, her nipples were as engorged with blood as my cock. We both took shuddering breaths as I clasped her, each mound perfectly filling one of my long-fingered hands.

I lost myself in gently squeezing and caressing those silken-covered mounds, only intermittently indulging in a long, slow stroke inside her. Carrie murmured her approval at what I was doing, but then she pushed me away a little. My hands did not want to leave her boobs, and my cock remained very firmly planted side her, but she managed some space.

Space she used to pull her dress up and over her head! She draped it out flat across the hood of the car beside her and then pulled me back against her now naked body. It was my turn to resist her efforts this time. I wanted to, no, I had to drink in the sight of those amazing, delicate breasts. They were firm teardrops of milky flesh, bobbing slightly with her heaving breaths. The nipples were in line with every other aspect of Carrie Croenke: just exactly right. Her aureoles were almost geometrically circular, and were a bright, contrasting pink. The edges of those circles were dusted with a ring of tiny goosebumps, each as pert and engorged as the nipple, but on a smaller scale. And those nipples... They were small around, but poked outward like miniature towers, eagerly. I knew what they were eager for. They were eager to be touched.

I reached out trembling fingers and stroked slow circuits around the perimeter of the bright pink islands ornamenting her shivering dollops. The little goosebumps were like Braille around the edges. Then I lightly stroked her nipples, and Carrie shivered, tugging me toward her again, grinding her hips against my cock, still jammed motionlessly inside her. I bent down and kissed one nipple gently. That lasted all of a second before I was practically devouring that breast, sucking hard on it, pulling the warm, elastic flesh into my mouth.