Alistaire Ch. 01: Carrie Croenke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yeah, I could not help but resume thrusting. I tried to restrain myself, making slow, shallow penetrations, but there is only so much control you have when you doing it for the first time and your primal male desires are not taking no for an answer. Soon, I was just flat out fucking Carrie, banging into her with delighted, grunting gusto, and honestly, not doing a great job of maintaining anything like a pleasant rhythm. And I felt that dreaded orgasm lurking again.

And I had no way left that I could muster to slow it down this time, not with my lips consuming that perfect boob, and my cock slurping in and out of her noisily with each stroke.

Fortunately, Carrie had been enjoying herself too, and I had gotten her a long way down the road when I bluffed my way through eating her out. Her hands grasped my ass tightly, and she started crying out, "Hard!" and "Harder!" over, and over again. Suddenly, she was just screaming incoherently and her hips jerked and bucked against my shaft. I realized that she was coming. In an instant, both my normal mind and this new masculine intent I was feeling, came to a mutual agreement that this sound was one we wanted to hear a lot of going forward, from any woman we were with.

Carrie kept crying out, and digging her fingernails into the tender flesh of my ass to the point that it hurt. But it sure didn't make me slow down. She finally stopped spasming and just held me, more gently now, as I kept thrusting.

I could not believe I had lasted this long, but my last shreds of self-control blew away like dandelion seeds. My head jerked upward from her breast, taking in her flushed and almost confused expression, and I gasped as my hips jerked uncontrollably. I utterly exploded into Carrie's depths. My gasped turned into a moan as I felt spurt after impossibly marvelous spurt rush up my cock and into her. Whether it was the rush of cum inside her, or the way my dick seemed to swell up even fatter as I made my last, desperate, ragged thrusts into her, Carrie's eyes flew wide open and she came again. Her second orgasm was shorter but even louder than the first.

My cock was still quivering inside her, but my uncontrolled urge to mine her depths was spent. Carrie, meanwhile was wriggling against me, struggling to escape the stimulation of my cock inside her, I guess. After a brief struggle to overcome my inertia, she shoved me backward and she rolled over to her side on the hood of the Mercedes, shaking.

"Are you all right, Carrie?" I asked, worried that I had gone too far.

She looked up at me and laughed musically, if a bit raggedly. "All right?" she gasped. "I'm not all right at all. I'm fucking awesome. That was the best, most incredible sex I've ever had!"

"What? Really?" I asked, half flattered, fully incredulous.

"Yes, really," she laughed again, struggling to sit upright again. "Between that enormous... thing, and how sweet, and determined, and fucking... generous you are... It's never been that good. How did you learn to be so incredible?" With that, she leapt to her feet and embraced me. We kissed again, softly. It was a mutual thank you, rather than something erotic. But neither of us had much aerobic capacity left and we broke off the kiss quickly, to claw for oxygen.

Yeah, I was never going to let Carrie know this had been my first time. No fucking way.

Carrie turned away and leaned against the car, bracing herself on her arms against it. God fucking damn her bare ass was beautiful.

But then she caught sight of her watch. "Oh shit! I'm not late yet, but by the time we get back to my house, I will be!" We immediately scrambled to get back into our clothes, and make sure there were no grass stains, dirt, or anything else on us or our clothes. Thank God I had washed the Mercedes within an inch of its life before picking up Carrie.

Once we passed inspection, Carrie wanted to take a selfie or two. We both got out our phones and took several quick pictures. Nothing sexy or randy or anything. By mutual, unspoken agreement, we just wanted good pictures of the two of us, out on a normal date.

I drove swiftly back to her house, but no crazy speed run this time. Honestly, I wanted to make these last few minutes together last.

"I can't believe I am pissed to be going to Vail," Carrie said, halfway home. I lifted an eyebrow to her. "I won't be back until after you leave for school."

"I'll be back in June," I said softly.

"Yeah," she sighed.

Another mile passed.

When we began to near her home, Carrie turned to me. "Look, neither of us is going to 'wait for the other' or anything, right? But if, come June, no girl has locked you down, and if I'm not with anybody seriously, I'm going to fuck your brains out off and on all summer, okay?"

"It's amazing," I laughed.

"Amazing?"

"Yeah, amazing," I reiterated. "I've completely lost the ability to refuse!"

—————

Thanks for reading this first chapter. Please, stick with the story. I think it is fun. As always, I would be thrilled if you rated or favorited it, but I want your thoughts and comments on it even more. Finally, if you liked this story, please try some of my others as well.