Alistaire Ch. 04: Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yep. Things were going to get complicated.

I kissed her back, briefly but fiercely, to let her know my attraction, but I pulled back quickly. Quickly, but not far. "This, um, this could be a bad idea," I said hesitantly.

Carla flushed a little and shook her head as if to clear it. "Yeah, that is just occurring to me, too."

I quivered a bit with both relief and disappointment, and I let my arms, which had been slowly reaching for her of their own volition, start to drop back to my side. But Carla re-tightened her grip on my forearm, matching the grasp on our other side.

"But listen, it is absolutely not a bad idea. It is just... complicated," Carla said, echoing Beth's and my exact conversation a few days before, in similar circumstances... which made this even more complicated. "It's not like we are going to fall in love or anything. Right? Please? Because I don't need that, and neither do you. And we sure as hell don't need the four-alarm freak out that Beth and Bridget would have if we so much as went on a date or anything. But..." she went on, drifting forward a little bit to place the entire delicious length of her body in just the barest contact with mine. She kissed me lightly again, but then tilted her head back quickly. She left her body in that tantalizing contact with mine, however.

"But nobody has to know everything... they don't have to know anything that we, um..."

I kissed her this time. I couldn't help myself. Her suddenly displayed desire was turning me on, as was her proximity, and especially her delicious, willowy form. Carla was thin, in addition to tall, and you would be forgiven for dismissing her figure as 'boyish', if you weren't paying attention. But I saw her all the time in shorts and tank tops, or in those amazing yoga pants she liked to wear to class. Her wispy contours and her unconscious grace in movement were all woman, especially in the last year as she had almost imperceptibly grown into her body.

But while she knew she was talking about a complicated situation, she had no idea how complicated it would be for me! I tried to marshal my thoughts in the headwinds of Carla's proximity, and the still tentative brush of her lips against mine.

But I had already fucked Beth. And I fully intended to do that again, with gusto, at the earliest opportunity. And Beth and I had agreed to keep that fact from Carla and Bridget, so things would not change between the four of us.

Now, here was Carla, with much less apparent premeditation on her part than Beth, proposing essentially the same arrangement. I mean, I didn't want to be completely presumptuous, so I did not know if Carla was interested in actual intercourse or not, but it was pretty clear from context that she was definitely down to get at least close.

I couldn't tell if I was in Heaven, or Hell.

If I was having sex with Beth, in an explicitly non-monogamous context, and not telling Carla, while having sex with Carla, also non-monogamously, and not telling Beth, was I cheating on them both? Or neither? My day-to-day mind told me I might be contemplating being a cheater, even though I would be adhering to the literal rules of each relationship. My desires, especially at that moment, were being very persuasive on the other side of the debate—I would not be cheating.

My Male Instincts were quite insistent on the proposition of, 'Who the fuck cares? Do her. Now!'

All parts of my mind shied away from the question of whether, if Bridget should ever find out about the whole thing, any of us, even Beth, would be fast enough to make it out of the area before Bridget murdered us all for not telling her.

Through this whole inconclusive thought process, I was still lightly kissing Carla. But I think she felt my conflict, though likely not what it was over. "I'm sorry," she said softly, against my lips.

"What for?" I asked, but I did not seek to instantly re-assert our kiss.

"For coming on like this, out of nowhere," she said, her words rushing. "It must be disorienting. We are friends, right? It's disorienting to me too. I... I sure didn't plan this. Ten minutes ago... Hell, five minutes ago, I had no idea that I was going to give in and just hit on you like I've been wanting to lately. And... and... I mean, I know I'm not some voluptuous chick like the... and here I am throwing myself at you like I'm a bigger slut than..."

My hands snapped up, grabbing her wrists hard. I tugged her forearms up and ever so slightly to the side, cutting off the flow of her words. I legit glared at her. "You. Are. Not. A. Slut," I said with a ferocity that surprised me and seemed to shock her. "Don't ever say that. Ever." I took an angry breath. "And as for how desirable you are, come on, Carla! You, and all you've been saying, and your beautiful face, with its, fuck, with its cute god-damned nose, and... and that... that insanely flexible, tall, and... gravity-defying body of yours, don't you realize how fucking hard you've got me right now?" I shook her wrists a little in frustration. Part of my frustration was outright sexual, of course. It was hard to hold myself back at that moment. But more of it was with myself. How could I have allowed anything I was involved in to lead this girl, this magnificent friend of mine, to say or feel such terrible things about herself?

"I mean, really?" I went on, trying to lift the mood. "You've been pressing against my crotch for a while now, surly you feel it," I insisted, pressing my hips even harder against her in illustration. Carla just moaned a little.

"There it is," Carla breathed, disengaging her wrists from my grasp, and dangling her arms over my shoulders from a high angle that I had never felt before. "There's that 'not safe' feeling I'm craving so hard," she murmured. We were standing right beside the pit, knees practically brushing the high, red, foam-stuffed cushion.

Carla's hold on me with her arms tightened just a bit and she turned to fall backward onto the firm surface of the pit, pulling me down on top of her. We bounced down atop it, two lanky, almost gangly, tall people, falling in a tangle of long limbs. It probably looked ridiculous, but it felt sexy as hell.

And there was no one to see how ridiculous we might have looked.

I let my weight sink fully down on Carla, pressing her into a cushion designed to safely catch bodies falling from a height. I let the hard ridge of my cock press firmly into her abdomen, throbbing with eagerness. And I kissed her. No hesitancy, nor gentleness this time. My head was pressing the back of hers into the foam, my mouth forcing both our lips apart and I mined her mouth with my tongue.

I realized that this hunger was what she wanted, at least from me. If this was the 'not safe' feeling she desired, I would give it to her. I would 'take her'. And, oh man, was I going to enjoy myself.

At least, unless she ever said, 'no'.

I moved my mouth downward to devour her amazingly long, slender, unblemished neck with kisses, licks, and even a little bite or two. I had to restrain myself for trying to give my first hickey, since one of those would definitely blow up the whole 'keep this a secret' portion of this wonderful program.

"Ohhhhh," Carla groaned. "Where the fuck can we go?"

"Go?" I asked dismissively. "Nowhere," I answered, and kept pressing my weight upon her, restoring my licks to her neck. There was so much gorgeous neck to attend to.

"Nowhere?" Carla squawked forcefully, reminding me that my 'ravaging' of her was just role-play. This girl's mind and body would always be her own. "Look mister, in case I have not made my agenda clear, I. Want. To. Fuck. You. And I'd like to do that now, if we can find somewhere. And before you go all full idiot on me again, I am not getting naked and making the beast with two backs with you out here, in the middle of the track, in broad daylight!"

I sighed and rolled off of Carla, to a small sound of disappointment from her. I sat up and said, "Look around." Yet another new discovery that day was that even my Male Instinct in full flower was no match for my innate affection for explaining my own (allegedly) brilliant thought processes. I pulled Carla up into a seated position beside me, wrapping an arm acquisitively around her waist.

"Yes, we are out in the open. But practice is just over, and everyone is gone. There is no reason for anyone to wander all the way back up here now, especially so close to dinner. Moreover, we can see all the way down to school, if someone did start back up toward us. And we are not in the middle of the track, we are over here to the side, against the undergrowth and the trees. We won't show up from a distance. Have you ever seen the pit when you were walking up here, until you reached the track itself? No. You haven't."

I leaned over toward her and leered, "Hell, even sound doesn't carry very far from around here."

Carla looked silently at the terrain, matching it to my, admittedly self-interested, analysis. "You make a compelling argument," she said slowly. Then she turned to me and grinned. "So compelling, in fact, I think I'm going to suck your cock now!" With that she playfully shoved me backward onto the firm surface of the pit. With a lunge, Carla grabbed for my shorts, tugging at the waistband. I lifted my hips to let her slide them off me, and I took that opportunity to shift back so even my feet were fully on the pit.

In a couple of weeks, I had gone from near paralysis when simply near pretty girls, to not even thinking about it when I helped them take off my clothes.

Carla followed me, crawling fully onto the mat and looking up down on me and my throbbing erection, uncomfortably contained in my jock. "Damn, Alistaire," she murmured. Carefully, almost cautiously, she tugged the thick waistband and uncomfortably constricting fabric pouch free of my painfully purple erection. It rose, happy to be free, and Carla said, "Seriously! You did not lie," as she tugged the jock free.

Yep, having women act like they were making a visit to Hagia Sofia whenever they first saw my cock was never, ever, ever going to get old.

But Carla's reaction was really less surprise, and more eagerness. I let it twitch as she reached for it, and she almost giggled. Then she gently circled the base of my shaft with her hand and bent immediately to drag her tongue, drenched in saliva, up my length.

"Oh, fuck..." was all I could articulate. Looking down, I could see that Carla's tongue, like pretty much everything else about her, was long. It was also flexible and coordinated, as she soon demonstrated by the way she circled it around my helmet. I soon was collapsed on my back on the pit, melding with the cushioning as Carla worked her lips and tongue over my entire cock, front, back, and sides.

As she got lower, she shifted the gentle grip of her hand from the base up to just under my glans, leaving her access to kiss around the very base of my shaft.

"Oh fuck," I groaned yet again, for about the millionth time. "Damn, Carla. I thought you wanted to be an architect, not a surveyor!"

"What?" Carla chuckled distractedly.

"It's like you are mapping every square inch of me."

"Maybe I am. There is a lot to map," she smirked. Then she leaned even lower and blew on my balls. My vocabulary shrunk back down to just 'oh', and 'fuck'. Then she slid her lips around one ball, first sucking gently on it, then humming a tune I did not quite recognize.

To say I was primed was an understatement, and Carla knew it. She let my testicle slip from her mouth and she rose to let copious saliva drip from her mouth into the palm of her hand. Then she took those sopping fingers, wrapped them around me once more and, for the first time, started stroking my length. Her grip was perfect, not too tight or too soft, and her fingers slid easily over the soft skin, stretched to the limit over my cock.

With a grin up at me, Carla bent over the side of me and took several inches of my cock between her lips without pre-amble. Her lips clamped down on me, and her tongue cradled my head within her mouth. I groaned even harder at this, then even harder still as she bobbed up and down, sliding me in and out between the embrace of her lips.

To this point, I had been amazed at each oral experience I had had. As far as I had believed, each girl was an artist. But I was suddenly realizing that skills varied here too. And Carla's, when it came to sucking my cock, were Next Level.

Soon, I felt myself being taken deeper and deeper into her mouth with each pump. Even when I felt myself brush the back of her throat, there was no gagging. At least not at first. I thought my cock might have actually been starting to go down into her god-damned throat, when she finally gagged. She slid all of me free from her lips, leaving them pursed in concentration.

"It's... okay..." I gasped. "It's not..." Carla just waved me off. Never relinquishing her grip on my shaft, or the slow pumping of that grip, she just shifted around on the pit beside me. Now on her hands and knees, she crawled around into position so that her knees were beside my shoulders, with the rest of her facing down toward my cock, parallel to its straining length..

"This'll do it," Carla muttered to herself, and leaned forward to swiftly slide her mouth over my cock again. She released my shaft and placed both hands on my narrow hips, her whole body now moving to bob her mouth up and down my dick. I felt her take a bit more of me into her with each slide, just as she had before. But this time, when I felt myself bumping against the back of her throat, her position let her just slide me easily past and down.

I was barely able to keep from growling at the absolute top of my lungs as I suddenly realized that that was her nose down there, brushing my balls! I lifted my head enough to stare down at her. Her usually elegant neck looked almost fat, and I realized that that was my entire fucking cock inside her, visibly stretching out her throat!

I wasn't sure how I wasn't just pouring cum out everywhere already. But I was beginning to learn how not to instantly pop when some gorgeous girl did something amazing to me by now. And Carla was quite clearly in no hurry to rush me. I was being expertly tortured, and she hadn't even asked me any questions...

But her tight, little, round ass was right there beside me, with her long, lithe thighs next to my shoulder. And then there was what was between those thighs...

I reached up awkwardly and tugged her black Adidas running shorts down her legs, revealing a canary yellow pair of Victoria's Secret athletic panties with a black waistband, clinging to her ass. They looked incredibly sexy, but they had to go, too. I tugged at that waist band, and they slid with difficulty down her thighs to her knees, along with the shorts.

Careful not to choke herself on my dick as she did so, Carla lifted first one knee, then the other to let the garment slide free. As the second leg was lifted to shed its currently unwanted fetter, I realized that it could just as easily come back down on the other side of my head...

With a tug, I dragged her leg over my head, and now she was kneeling over me, giving me a view straight up to her utterly shaven pussy. It was smooth as silk, and the slit glistened with gooey goodness. I kissed the inside of her thigh hungrily.

Below, I felt my cock slowly being drawn out of Carla's throat, its progress smooth, deliberate, and uninterrupted except for a tiny hiccup when I assume my head bumped over the entrance to her windpipe. There was a lot to remove, but when I was free, Carla gasped happily and turned to look back and down at me. "So, you are really going to do this now, huh?" she breathed, sucking in suddenly unconstricted breaths.

She let her knees spread a little, lowering her crotch to just within reach of my face. I lifted up and caressed her tight but wet slit with my tongue. "You don't, umn, get to have... all the fun," I murmured between probes.

"Oh wow," she grunted, then grabbed my cock and lifted it to her mouth again. She mouthed over the head for a moment, then stopped, freeing it from her lips again one last time, just long enough to say, "And oh yeah, finally a guy tall enough to make this work!" With that, Carla began inexorably reinserting my dick into her throat once more.

The pleasure from that oral embrace suffused my body, upward to my mouth, where it met a wave of satisfaction as I began to delve my own tongue well into Carla's pussy. Her wet confines of course tasted delicious in their own, unique way, but I was surprised by how weak her aroma was. What there was of it was lovely, but its essential absence seemed to add a deliciously disorienting difference to that day.

Carla groaned as I pierced into her pussy with my tongue, then her hips bucked as I flicked out and brushed her clit, accidentally at first. In no time, she lost the patience that she had so far displayed, and began to work vigorously to spiral my arousal upwards. Her bobbing increased in rate, and my head shrieked in pleasure as it caressed the inside of her throat.

There was nothing accidental about how I now addressed her clitoris in response. She moaned involuntarily, and my cock sang in response to those vibrations. It was like we were suddenly in a feedback loop... a delicious, fast-constricting loop.

And then I was suddenly at a boil. I pulled my mouth desperately from her snatch, and gasped out, "I'm gonna... Oh God! Carla, I'm going to..." I tried to buck my hips back to free myself so I didn't come inside her throat, but Carla just kept me firmly impaling her face, the only change being her hands, that were bracing her against my hips, slid swiftly forward, so her fingertips could tickle my balls.

I had no chance, and I flooded Carla's esophagus with jizz in a single deluge of ejaculatory excess. I heard her swallow it. I felt it. I felt her swallowing motion stroke my cock inside her throat. I would have come instantly, had I not been literally finishing doing just that. My head collapsed back momentarily, and my hips sagged into the cushion.

Carla swallowed again, and smoothly rose up, letting my cock slip from her throat, then lips. Carla gasped and coughed, but in no distress. "Wow," she murmured as she straightened up over me.

She was saying, 'wow'?!? I was just hoping that we could find the top of my head when this was all over...

But as she straightened up on her knees, Carla's shifting weight pressed her deeper into the pit, lowering her labia much closer to my face. My whole body, even my tongue, still quivering, I dove back to my reciprocal task with delight.

Every time my tongue contacted her clit, I heard and felt a shiver of arousal. Since I too had no need to prolong this particular part of our activities, I unleashed a full-scale assault on that glorious little bud. Each stroke of my tongue got a louder gasp of joy. I felt those little gasps build up on each other, and when I guessed that she was right on the crest of release, I jammed my tongue back deep inside her.

I appeared to have timed it right, as she cried out in a strange, voiceless gasp. Above my eyes, beyond the tight, tiny little cheeks of her ass, I could see her back arching backward almost violently, the delicate but powerful muscles writhing beneath the skin.

After a moment of that delirious rictus, Carla almost fling herself off me, rolling across the pit until she came to rest, curled up in a fetal position, quivering. I struggled up on an elbow and just enjoyed watching the aftershocks run through her. But as they slowed, I crawled over to her.

Peeling her head from between her knees, I kissed her. I did it gently, and comprehensively, though with no tongue. She responded eagerly, but then jerked away, wiping first her own lips, then daubed at my face with the heel of her palm. "Ach!" Carla exclaimed, not quite in disgust. "I can't believe I'm kissing you with so much of my own juices all over your mouth!"