Alistaire Ch. 04: Carla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! I just kissed you right after you blew me," I protested happily. "Though, to be honest, I did not taste much in your mouth..."

"That is because you came right down my throat," Carla laughed, still wiping at my face. "I didn't get to taste anything either." She giggled. "The next time we do this, I hope you don't mind if I have to come in my mouth, not my throat. I want to taste it."

"Nothing about that sentence is anything but awesome," I grinned.

"But forget next time," Carla said, kissing me again, juices be damned. "As soon as you are ready, I want that serious fucking I begged for earlier."

"Then I guess that you are going to get what you want," I said, rolling over on top of her. I was too turned on by having my first sixty-nine, outside, with Carla, to have gone soft, even a little.

She reached between us and grasped still very hard cock. "Already?" she gasped. "Are you human?"

"I'm just really, really turned on," I murmured.

I shifted between her legs and pressed my dick against her. She was still swollen and utterly soaked from my ministrations just a few minutes before. My head slipped into her easily, and with a roar of exaltation, I drove myself into her, delving into her in a single, mighty, agonizingly slow stroke.

"Oh my God!" Carla moaned loudly as I slid home, pubes tickling against her clit.

I immediately began pumping into her, as firmly as I could. I looked down at her below me as I thrust. "I... am hard as, unh, a rock for you," I gritted through my teeth. "But after you... made me come, oh God, so hard before, urngg, I doubt I'll be... coming anytime soon. So you... are just going to have to, urgh, take this for a while!" I grunted loudly with each thrust now, giving her the taste of Not Safe Alistaire that she (and I) had wanted earlier. The brightness in her eyes as she looked up at me told me it was the right call.

I settled into a rhythm, realizing that I had not been joking, and my balls really were going to take a lot longer to answer the bell again than my shaft was already doing. Like this was a distance race, I had to hit a stride and conserve my strength. And we distance runners had had to run thirty-five 200 meter intervals during practice earlier. For the first time, I realized that basic physical endurance could actually be an issue in sex. I'm in shape. I'm in really good shape. But Carla was going to test my aerobic conditioning.

After a moment of woolgathering about lung capacity and energy reserves, I realized that we both still had our shirts on. I pulled my knees upward, letting me swing upright while still driving into Carla, and yanked my shirt over my head. I was outside, in broad daylight, getting laid. Bare-assed naked, except for my sneakers...

I leaned forward again, still on my knees, and tugged upward on Carla's tank top. She rolled a bit below me to help me work it off. I looked down at her, wearing nothing but a yellow Victoria's Secret jog bra that matched her panties discarded beside us on the pit while I drove into her.

Now listen, Carla is beautiful, but she is scarcely endowed at all. Her breasts, like all her other curves, are more whispers than shouts. Yet she always wore either sports, or some other fairly bulky and obvious, bras. I did not know why, I just knew I wanted this particular sports bra gone. Carla seemed to shrug at my eagerness, but she happily worked with my to tug the thing up and off over her shoulders.

And then I knew why she always wore thick, bulky bras. Her mammary flesh may have been non-existent beyond just a gentle swell, but her nipples... Her round, almost strawberry pink aureoles were so puffed up they were like cones, and her nipples jutted above the tips like flag poles. One chilly breeze, and you would have seen her nipples from space without lots of lycra or heavy padding to hide them.

I just stared at them as I thrust. Then I gently grabbed one of her legs and lifted it. With Carla's flexibility, it rose easily, and I lay the back of it flat against my chest, her ankle waving near my ear as I continued to relentlessly pound her. Then I lifted the other leg to match it. I rose up onto my knees, pulling her hips upward as I rose, allowing me to just keep driving into her, joyously.

I reached down, around her slender legs, and stretched my fingers toward those insane nipples. Carla was just grooving, eyes closed, letting me ride her happily. I reached out with both index fingers and stroked those nipples simultaneously. Her eyes shot open, and she gasped happily.

Wow. These were far and away the most sensitive nipples that I had encountered in my increasingly less limited experience. Carla's eyes gleamed and she growled, "Touch them..." That had been my idea all along, so I was happy to oblige. I grasped one nipple, pinching it eagerly but softly, and let my middle fingertip trace an idle circle around the other aureole.

I may have been moving idly, feeling my loins begin to fully recover only now, but my attention to her nipples now had Carla anything but looking relaxed. My leaning forward against the backs of her legs had changed my position, and for the better for her. That, combined with the jolts my fingers were sending to her brain through her super-sensitive nipples, and she was a minute later just groaning with rising pleasure. She had been happy before, but now her body was asserting itself against her mind. She breathed more shallowly, and moaned with each new way I found to touch her fascinating little nipples.

I wanted to watch her. I had a perfect view of her face, and I wanted to see it contort in orgasmic release. More than one, if I could manage it.

"Come for me," I gasped in a demanding tone. "Do it!" I practically commanded. I really had zero experience in being super assertive, but that was what Carla wanted, and every time I gave her what she wanted, she repaid me in spades, so I was going to try. So I basically just growled out a demand for whatever I inwardly wanted to beg for. It seemed to work.

And it did here too. I made my strokes as long as I could, pulling further out with each swing of my hips, and that also seemed to touch the right points inside Carla. Those super long strokes were honestly starting to exhaust me a little, but fortunately, I didn't have to keep it up long. In moments, Carla was flailing her head back and forth and grunting like an animal. Then her fists pounded down on the pit cushion beside her. Her hips jerked even higher upward, and every muscle in her body seemed to start to spasm... especially the ones wrapped around my cock, which most definitely enjoyed the sensation of her clenching and rolling herself around me. Her face was illuminated from within by passionate release. It was glorious. Each wave of release was glorious.

The strength went out of Carla's legs. I sank back down a little, then let one of those fabulous, lithesome legs droop off my shoulder to flop down beside me on the pit. It curled almost absently around and over my still kneeling leg. Now I wrapped my arms around her remaining leg that I kept against my chest.

"Oh God, Alistaire," Carla gasped, smiling crookedly. "This is so good, but it is wearing me out. And you look beat. Please tell me you are going to come."

I was indeed getting exhausted too, but fortunately the combination of watching her face as she came, feeling her body as she did so, and mostly my delicious hammering into this wonderful waif like I was a stallion had me indeed fully reloaded.

"I'm getting there," I panted. "Where... where do I... do I pull out?"

"Fuck me," Carla growled. "I've been on the pill, like, forever. The doc put me on it a long time ago to control my cramps."

I shied away from my usual habit of asking questions whenever I hear something I'd never known about before, and I had never heard of the pill doing anything useful beyond preventing pregnancy. But right now, I really did not need to discuss menstruation. I clutched at Carla's leg like a sailor lashed to a mast in a violent storm and let myself go. In but a few more thrusts, I felt a powerful surge. I buried myself as deeply as I could within her, and felt my floodgates loose. I practically moaned my lungs out as waves of warmth surged out of my cock and deep into Carla. I shivered with release, gasping for air. I almost automatically managed one more mighty thrust, and that was enough. Carla had sagged bonelessly beneath me as I started to come, but my final thrusts, combined with the flood of cum that I hosed into her, ripped a final wave of pleasure from her loins in response.

I rolled off of her, or more accurately, I collapsed. My dick sure as hell wasn't holding its erection this time, and it shrank like a popped ballon. I felt like I was melding into the welcoming, firm cushion of the pit. Oh man, did I feel good. Exhausted but good.

Suddenly, I felt Carla poke me. "Wake up, you jerk! We won't see anyone coming toward us if we are fucking asleep!"

"I wasn't asleep," I said, in confusion.

"You were snoring," Carla laughed. "And before you think I'm being superior, your snoring is what woke me up! Come on, we are going to miss dinner."

I groaned and sat up, looking for my clothes. We dressed swiftly, and started to head down to school. Then we had to turn around and go back to pile folding chairs on the pit and cover it up. You just didn't want people coming up here and horsing around with unauthorized shenanigans on the high jump pit...

"We really are late now, and we both have to shower before we go to the dining hall, or the whole school will smell what we've been up to," Carla opined. I knew she was right, and thanked her for the realization. People often hit the dining hall on cafeteria nights without showering after practice. I might have unthinkingly done the same.

Had I sat down next to, say, Bridget, smelling like I did right then... I shuddered.

"It is seriously late," said Carla. "Come on, Mr. Runner. I'll race you!"

"You have got to be kidding me," I shouted balefully as she ran off ahead of me.

—————

Thanks for continuing with this series. Please, stick with the story. If you are reading this while it is still new, the next installment should be up very soon. As always, I would be thrilled if you rated or favorited this entry, but I want your thoughts and comments on it even more. Finally, if you liked this tale, please try some of my others as well.