Alistaire Ch. 06: Bridget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just so relaxed and happy, I forgot to even think about the ways to prolong things. Almost out of nowhere, my relaxed happiness flipped over to urgency.

"Told you I'd be quick," I grunted. "I'm.. going to..."

Bridget just languidly lifted her head free of my cock and raised and lowered her hands languidly on my shaft. I just gasped on a long, slow, wordless moan as I watched my jizz fucking fountain out. The first little spurt slapped into her smooth cheek, and she let out a little, gasp of delight.

The second, main effort shot out hard, hitting her partially open lips square on. A lot of it had to have shot directly into her mouth, but the rest spread out all over the bottom half of her face and chin. Bridget pulled back a bit at the shock of the flow, and my follow-on jets ended up leaving streamers down her throat and upper chest, quickly drizzling down her upper breasts. Now that was fucking hot to look at.

Bridget seemed to be swallowing what had gone right into her mouth. Then she lifted her lower hand off my cock and started wiping her face with her fingers. She looked at the cream, shrugged and licked her finger clean. Then she reached down and wiped a stream of cum off a gorgeous boob. I wanted to come again, just from looking. "Mmm, Alistaire, you really do taste good," she mused, as if to herself.

"Well, yeah, I guess," I replied anyway. "I mean, blowjobs would not be very fun if cum tasted, you know, bad!"

Bridget looked up at me and sighed. "Let me guess, 'all girls find all cum to be delicious?'"

"Well, I'm just saying that blowjobs would be a lot less common than they seem, if semen didn't taste good to girls," I said, reciting the obvious. But questions like hers seemed to often mean the opposite of what they implied these days... "Right?" I added, with less certainty.

"I'm sure every girl will always think that your semen tastes great, if they give it a chance," Bridget sighed, still tasting mine as she busied herself cleaning up the beautiful mess. "But not all guys are so lucky."

"Sucks to be them," I mused, and she snorted again.

But my shaft was still in her hand. "You never got soft at all, Alistaire" Bridget exclaimed, waving the evidence around a little.

"I usually don't, the first time," I said. "Why would I, especially now, with such a beautiful creature in front of me?"

Bridget flushed again. Her pale skin seemed gratifyingly susceptible to very visible, full-body blushes. Then she seemed to think of something and smirked a little. But moments after that, she stopped doing anything else but taking a deep breath and staring at my cock. She looked up at me. "I'm ready," she announced firmly.

She looked around and leaned over to run a hand across the plush pile of the floor rug that had been put in the room to absorb sound. She let go of me, lay back on the floor, and beckoned.

"I'm ready," she said again, with equal conviction. But she was staring at my dick again with evident caution.

I slid over and above her, trembling with anticipation... no, I trembled with lust. Holy fuck, I was feeling such an animalistic hunger, it could only be called lust. I loomed over Bridget, my cock dangling down over her. She reached out and caressed it softly. And she quivered.

"We don't have to do it like this," I said, concerned. "I mean, I love it this way, but if I roll over and you get on top, you will have a lot more control..."

"I want it just like this," she said firmly. I just nodded.

Then I looked around, fretting. "I hid some condoms in here, just in case," I muttered.

"I have a contraceptive implant," Bridget said, pulling my body back over her.

"You do?" I asked, as if I'd never heard that before. I just hadn't expected it now, somehow, with Bridget being...

"Last summer, my mother would not hear of my being on the pill," she chuckled, "but my father was more concerned about my getting pregnant that my getting laid. He took me to the doctor and got me the implant." She laughed louder. "Then he told me not to use it for the five years it lasted, except in emergencies."

"Oh," I said. "But..."

"Alistaire, this is an emergency."

It sure felt like an emergency to me...

I leaned down to kiss her, our lips caressing each other, no tongue for the moment. I lowered my hips and felt my cock bump against the lower part of her belly. I shifted a bit and I slipped lower to dangle between her legs. I moved my hips so as to drag my tip along her slit, and I felt her moisture waiting, beckoning. Bridget quivered beneath me, reaching up to rest her hands gently on my ass.

I rubbed harder, and felt myself begin to nestle into her folds. Her kisses became more breathless, more demanding. I returned them in kind, but felt very tentative about sliding any deeper. The hymen was some kind of mythical beast I had heard of, lurking in the depths for me to slay.

I get it. I'm a geek. Dungeons & Dragons can work its ways into my consciousness at the weirdest damned times.

I realized that I was encountering something I never had before, and my gentle probing stopped. This wasn't the glorious resistance of an awesomely tight pussy, though I could already tell that Bridget would be a vise. This was a blockage. The blockage. Why hadn't I found a way to get her to postpone this? That way I could have done some research or something on how to do this right. This had to be perfect. It had to. And I was not sure I was up to making it so.

Bridget broke our kiss and looked at me. I looked at her.

"We can stop," I offered. It was possibly the most difficult thing I had ever offered. Every shred of my being wanted to just slam into her. My Male Instinct was having a field day, of course, but I swear that even my sense of restraint was screaming, 'Fuck Her Hard, you jackass!'

"No," Bridget said, shaking her head breathlessly. "I'm ready. Let's do this." She seemed to steel herself in anticipation.

"You look scared," I fretted.

"Because I am, doofus," she grinned apprehensively. "This is going to hurt. I hope not too much, and I'm pretty sure not for too long, but it is going to. Now do it, before I grab your ass and do it for you."

"But I don't want to hurt you," I almost whined.

"I want you to hurt me," she said, as if trying to reassure herself, as well as me. "Mostly because I just really want to fuck you, but also because I know you will keep me safe." Safe was a confusing word. Carla wanted me because she didn't feel safe around me. Bridget wanted me because she did.

"But no pressure or anything," I chuckled, trying to find refuge in humor.

"Alistaire," Bridget growled. I felt her hands grab my ass and knead it. She was getting ready to pull me into her for real! That wasn't happening. I would do this myself.

I felt her tremble beneath me, and I did likewise in response.

And I pushed.

It was surprising how easily it tore under my advance, almost literally popping. Bridget hissed a little, and grimaced. I paused again, but her hands kept up their pressure on my ass, and I resumed. She was indeed amazingly tight, and I had to take my time burying myself into her. Even had I wanted to just plunge the rest of the way in, it would have been impossible. I watched intently as the grimace faded from her face as I worked deeper and deeper. She might have seemed to have some discomfort left, how much I could not tell, but I felt like I was in heaven.

We both sighed as I settled fully inside her, my tip tickling her depths and making her jump slightly. I simply lay there for a bit, savoring the incredible feeling of just being fucking buried inside Bridget, her warm, fit body largely supporting my weight, her fabulous tits against my chest.

"Did that hurt?" I asked, still worried.

"Oh hell yes," she sighed happily. "Still does," she added, as if fascinated. "But I feel so overwhelmingly good otherwise, so wildly... full. I'm just... glad you fit."

"Really? You're okay?"

"You bring new meaning to the phrase 'hurts so good'," Bridget almost crooned, suddenly beginning to squeeze herself around my cock inside her.

"I'm so sorry."

"Shut up," she ground out through happily gritted teeth. She dug her fingernails into my ass. She didn't trim them very long, but they were long enough to hurt, as hard as she squeezed.

"Ouch," I yelped, unable to keep quiet.

"There," Bridget said. "We are even, all right?" She started squirming happily underneath me, softening her grip on my protesting glutes. "Are we finished talking about my already fading discomfort? I want to get sweaty and loud."

How was I to argue with that request?

I drew back and then thrust back in. And again. My eyes were riveted to Bridget's face, enthralled by the look on it each time I drew back and plunged into her again.

"Oh wow," she breathed.

I drew back, and this time I slammed into her fast. Her heavily lidded eyes shot wide as I repeated the hard thrust. I tried to repeat the same slow withdrawal and eager impalement, but sometime the body wants its own agenda, and soon I was racking myself in and out of her as hard and fast as I could manage. Her body rocked beneath me, her tits wobbling around so amazingly that they actually could compete for my eyes' attention with her lovely, expressive face telling me how much she was enjoying this.

Looking down on her beneath me was almost better than the feeling of being inside her.

That's bullshit, and you know it as much as I do, but you get the picture.

Even with her frankly awesome blowjob earlier, I was starting to get close again. But I could tell that she was not yet there. It always seemed to take a while for girls in Missionary. She was clearly enjoying herself immensely, but not yet pushing toward the edge.

I slowed to hold on longer myself, and stopped, then I just barely withdrew from her.

"Huh?" Bridget asked, displaying again that little mental disorganization that tells me I'm doing a good job.

"Shhhh," I said, then kissed her again gently. I ran my cock along the outside of her slit now, listening for her reaction when it stroked across her clitoris, which stood just proud enough in her folds for me to caress it like this.

I felt her clench. There we go... That's what she needed.

A few more strokes, and she was whimpering at last. I drew back and then slid down into her again. I slowly slid my hand between us to gently keep up the stimulation while I started to thrust into her again. I caressed her clit softly, but grew faster and harder at the same time with my main efforts. As she began to grow louder in her moans and cries, I felt her build. I let my hand slip from her folds and I clenched her breast almost desperately. She had such perfect tits... But my hold was indeed desperate, and I was just slamming into her with an urgency I could not restrain anymore. Bridget felt my imminence, I thought, because she crooned almost desperately, hanging on by a thread herself. Her hips bucked up against me... and I gushed into her. It felt like I was gushing everything in my body, from calf muscle tissue up to the saliva in my mouth, all liquified and charging down and out my dick and into Bridget. The tidal flow and almost violent pulsation of my cock inside her seemed to give her body what it needed to finally let go, and she shrieked again and again underneath me. I kept up my thrusts, even though my body was screaming in ecstatic overload and was demanding that I stop already. But I wanted to make sure I had drained this woman of every last drop of her own passion.

I finally felt her collapse and relax beneath me, and in desperate relief, I too sagged. I gasped happily as I stopped pounding, cock throbbing in exhaustion inside her.

We both lay there, trying to figure out how we weren't dead.

"Well," she said at last, after heaving a mighty sigh. "That was nice."

"Yeah?" I replied weakly. "I thought it was nice too."

Neither of us had the energy to laugh, only smile at each other.

"Want to do it again?" I asked with a weak grin.

"Oh, holy shit, yes!" But then she said, "But no, not now."

"Of course not right now. You have to give me a few minutes, and I'm sure I can..."

"Alistaire," Bridget said, putting a finger on my lip. "We are going to do this over and over again, while we have time left together." She giggled. "And I claim priority over those two bitches until I catch up. But right now, my heart just about stopped. And we just both ran a 10K an hour ago. And we both have drunk our water bottles dry. We both need to go to the dining hall and get food, and water, and milk, and omelets... you know, 'lest we die'."

I managed the energy to actually laugh. "God, an omelet sounds good."

*

We went straight to the dining hall, not really considering our odor... Fortunately, in the press of brunch, the food service area is powerfully aromatic already, enough that we got no weird looks, except maybe one from old Mrs. Lauresova, who was rationing out the bacon. But we both headed away from everyone else and found a far table to ourselves to eat.

We sat there, attacking the food and slamming back water like we had just been rescued from fourteen days on a life raft at sea. Suddenly, we both looked up and saw Carla and Beth standing there with trays, both looking very tentatively and uncomfortably at Bridget.

She just smiled at them and waved at the seats. "Hey guys! What's up this morning?"

They traded glances at each other as they sat, as if looking for a trap. My presence reassured them, I saw. It was probably the only reason they had had the courage to approach Bridget at all.

Beth picked up her knife and cut into her own omelet. Then she looked up at Bridget, meeting her eyes and replied quietly, "Nothing much. We are just glad to see you..." she stiffened suddenly. Then she grinned.

"Well, Carla," she went on with sudden glee, "I guess that is one way to solve this situation."

"What?" said Carla, confused, but glad a firefight wasn't breaking out.

"I'm pretty sure Bridget just short-circuited the issue and fucked Alistaire herself, along with other assorted activities," Beth said, hardly able to contain herself.

Carla gasped, then stopped. She sniffed at what her gasp had told her. Then she leaned forward and took a deep, ostentatious, whiff. "Daaamn! She fucked him just now!"

Bridget could not help but giggle. I just sat there, looking smug. I felt smug. I felt I deserved to feel smug. Smugness quite possibly defined me at that moment. Besides, I knew my participation in the conversation was not currently needed. I resumed eating, in hopes my other services would, however, be needed again soon, and often. "The smell gave us away, huh?" Bridget asked. "We were so hungry, we didn't think, until we already had trays. It's why we are way the hell over here."

"It wasn't the aroma at first," Beth said mercilessly. "It's just, unless I am very mistaken, you have a leeeetle sticky patch of cum on your face, right there by your ear."

Bridget blushed. "Oops? Still, it was a good morning to lose my virginity."

"You what?" Carla practically shrieked. She stood up so fast she hit the table with her super long thighs and almost spilled everything on it. A few other kids looked lazily over our way, but it was just our crazy bunch, and nothing spilt, so they all lost interest.

Beth just sat there, dumbfounded.

"And with that, ladies and gent," Bridget said almost sternly, "I announce the new No Secrets About Sex rule among us. None. Clear?" The others immediately nodded. "Good. To get into full compliance, I will tell you, Beth, that we had sex in your secret room."

"I had that coming," Beth said calmly.

"Wait, you have a secret room?" Carla asked quickly.

"You don't?" Beth asked, as if surprised they had not brought this up between them. I was sure surprised at that.

"We always screw on the high jump pit."

"Outside?" Bridget almost choked.

"It is actually way more comfortable," I allowed myself to contribute. "I'm surprised they don't sell those things to married people."

"And it is surprisingly discreet up there, at the right time of day," Carla agreed. "But it does not have a locked door!" she added hotly. "You had to hog the love nest for yourself?"

"In fairness, I didn't know about you," said Beth defensively. "I just didn't want to share it with Sherri. Or Jenn. Or Poppy."

"Wait," Bridget put in firmly. She looked at Carla, "Beth didn't know about you either?"

Beth looked sheepish. "Again, in fairness, she didn't know about me either."

Bridget's jaw just worked for a moment. Then, inevitably, all three of them turned to look at me.

I shifted nervously.

"The fact that you survive with all five limbs intact, especially the big one, is amazing," Bridget said.

Beth just laughed, and Carla added, "Yeah, if he weren't so god-damned good, he'd be dead for sure."

Bridget just sighed in a way that conveyed contented agreement. "So, we are all caught up? Northing else?" she added menacingly.

"Alistaire's Mary has a twin sister and he nailed her on the same night in the same room as he screwed Mary only back and forth and we got it out of him when we were in his room just after we found out about each other and then Ben came in and we told him and he about died and then Beth gave Ben a lap dance to make him stay quiet and then she threatened him to make it stick," Carla said hurriedly, before taking a deep breath. "Oh, and I think Beth wants to maybe fuck Ben, too."

Bridget looked back and forth between the other two girls. Beth looked rather outraged, and clearly felt the last bit was not so much dark secrets revealed, as it was rampant, drive-by, speculation.

And oh, yeah. Looking at my dark-haired friend, I was sure that Carla's speculation was correct. Beth was totally going to, at the very least, suck Ben's cock. I hoped he'd survive. I'd seen the kind of girl he'd been with before. Beth would be like getting called up to the Big Leagues.

"That's it," declared Bridget. "There is too much to process. We are going up to Alistaire's room right now and explain fucking everything, in detail."

"No, we are not!" I said firmly. They all three looked at me a little strangely. Even now, with everything that had happened, they still got surprised that I might so much as have an opinion, once the three of them got going amongst themselves.

"I am going to my dorm, alone. Once there I will take about nine showers to make sure I get this incredibly sexy, but dangerous odor off of me. Then I will put on clean, comfortable underwear, because I swear, if I get one more hard-on in a jock strap, I am going to snap right off."

"We are going up there just to talk," Beth said quellingly.

"I will be alone in my dorm room with three achingly hot girls, working out some issues among us related to sex," I snapped back, almost testily. "If I don't get at least five hard-ons, I should to see a doctor or something."

The three of them shared a look or two that did not bode safety.

"Bridget," I overrode the diversion, "is also going to go take a shower of her own, sadly peeling the last vestiges of my supposedly uniquely delicious spume off her face."

All three of them cracked up at that, even though Beth and Carla weren't there for the conversation I was referencing. But they got the gist from my tone.

"And you two," I went on, for the sake of completeness, since I was suddenly drunk with power and issuing orders. "You will, uh..." I paused while they both looked at me in amusement. This was not the way to cement my new assertiveness. "You two should just, um, oh hell, give each other a shower, how's that? Then we are all on the same cleanliness level."

"Oh yeah," Carla drawled. "Got one more item for the secrets agenda. Since about eight seconds after the two of us found out about each others, Alistair's been trying to con us into a fucking threesome."