All Comments on 'Alistaire Too Ch. 01: Jenn'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

Another cracking story

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
Wry grins aplenty

I married one of those artist women, and let me tell you,

they sure can be strong headed

JQueen9JQueen9almost 2 years ago

So glad for the sequel. I just finished your Love Potion series, and I've read several other stories. You're an excellent writer. One small suggestion: use the words "scent" or "fragrance" to describe the wonderful aroma of a pussy. "Odor" is defined as "a distinctive smell, usually unpleasant." FYI, I am very proud of my ongoing "Enslaved" series of SF erotica. I've written it all and will submit the final chapters soon. Feel free to check it out. There is something very similar to SX69 in the series. Although the characters are master & slave, they are deeply in love thanks, largely, to a medication they both took voluntarily.

strebor190strebor190almost 2 years ago

Had to do a quick reread of the original series to remember where things had ended up. That was worth it in and of itself, but also glad to see the story line continuing with this sequel. Will be looking forward to more. Thanks for the great read.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

Reads even better the second time round.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

You’ve aced this story. Well done.

OverviewerOverviewerover 1 year ago

Every bit of what I have learned to expect from Publius68.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love your writing, and have really enjoyed Alastair’s journey so far. This one didn’t quite draw me in quite as much, starting when suddenly Jenn dropped down to give a blow job out of the blue. I was very much enjoying the buildup and the tentative and different relationship that was evolving, naturally, and felt it suddenly jumped into sex. Great sex, mind you, just a bit rushed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES