All Comments on 'Alistaire Too Ch. 02: Bridget & Petra'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ms. Green after graduation???????? Great job and keep them coming!!

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic work. Am really glad you continued on with the series

strebor190strebor190almost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Glad to see you keeping it going. Not sure what's left as the school year comes to an end for this group, but hope the story can continue for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great series!! I got nothing done at work today.

AndrewMarxAndrewMarxabout 1 year ago

I loved your first set of Alistair stories. This set might be better. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. You are a very good author. I hope you continue!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Did not comment on Chapter one, tho't I would see how 2nd chapter ironed out!!

This was more than 'adequate' to say the least...that Petra is NOT a lesbian is quite the turn of story...that some douché that was upset when she stopped him before crossing home plate would do that to her...I hope Alistair does find him, then give him a beat-down. Guys who do that should be castrated...too stupid to be allowed to procreate.

That Petra and Bridget went through with their attraction to each other, in this circumstance, was so much more than just HOT...it was surreal, going to completion, and enjoying being together like that, the three of them; I hope it happens again, and again...

Bridget...I know they have this 'no-secrets' pact going on...but she should have explained that first before giving the info to Petra with both barrels!! Sensory Overload, anyone????

The future looks 🌞 bright for our MC..."Poppy's Mom" is the next target/recipient of Al's attentions?? How...???? Cannot wait to see how this one unfolds!!

Five**5**Stars...absolutely deserved, plus more. And, of course I rated it a "5"...cannot be dragging down the "average" on author's rating...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it! But it’s “Nuxhall” from an old Reds fan

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved this series from the start. I was hoping for a return to Alistaires' home town for the summer and him getting back together with Carrie and the twins!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES