Alistaire Too Ch. 02: Bridget & Petra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wandered around for a bit. There were containers of water that were fifty years old... and empty. We joked about how ridiculous the plastic toilet seats were that looked like they fitted on the water containers so you could refill them after emptying...

I think we were all kind of delaying what we came down there for, much as we wanted to proceed. I looked up from a scary looking electrical panel to see Bridget and Petra examining the stack of boxes labeled 'rations'. "If we opened one, would it be edible, or sawdust... or crawling with worms?" Bridget asked.

I looked back at the two of them. Right now, dressed in their usual ways, Petra actually looked hotter than Bridget. I seriously doubted that, but even if Petra was just as hot naked as Bridget was, I might well die tonight.

Worth it.

"Look you two," I said, walking part way over to them. "I, uh... I think we are kind of temporizing here. At least I am, and... I just have one question."

Bridget just looked at me in amused uncertainty. Petra nodded in reluctant agreement.

"Does any one here," I said softly, "have the slightest fucking clue about how we are supposed to begin?"

We all three burst out laughing.

"It's kind of been eating at me too," said Bridget. "I mean do we...?"

"Yeah," Petra said, marginally more seriously. "I mean, I have some very specific ideas about what I want to do here. I've had them percolating in my head since Bridget came to me with the idea that you could be the solution to our problem."

"Your problem?" I asked.

"I only found out that I was a 'lesbian'," Petra said firmly, making air quotes with her fingers, "when Bridget here came up all sweet and tentative and asked me out last November," Petra said firmly.

I looked at Bridget. "We all thought that Petra asked you."

She shrugged. "And I thought that it was amusing that you assumed that."

"Listen," Petra said, letting her hand trail down my arm. "Given the fairly sparse things Bridget has said about you, I'm more than horny enough to look forward to seeing what you can do to and for me." She actually popped up on tip toe to kiss me again, lightly. "The person I'm scared to death of is Bridget."

Now my head hurt. "Wait. You say you are straight," I said to Petra. "And I know pretty fucking intimately that you are at least mostly straight," I said to Bridget. "But I thought you guys have gone out off and on since before Christmas. Were you just hanging out, or were you fooling around?"

"You know how curious I am, Alistaire," Bridget said. "I decided I was curious about girls. Petra is cool, and pretty. And I thought she was a lesbian. So I asked her out."

"She was the first person here in forever to even seem interested in asking me out, so I didn't shoot her down. Then I thought about it, and, well, Bridget made me a little curious too."

The two looked at each other.

"But we've been together three times. We've started to make out three times. But we keep chickening out," Petra said peevishly. "We have gone out three times with the open intent to explore each other's bodies, and I still have no idea what any part of Bridget feels or even looks like naked.

"Well, you are in for a treat there," I said, jerking my thumb at Bridget, who smacked me.

Petra looked at Bridget for more than just a moment, biting her lip a little. "Thought so," she murmured.

"We were kind of stuck," Bridget added. "We both were convinced that we wanted to experiment, but both kept being chicken. Then you and I started joking about another bet."

"Bridget up and tells me that she has the world's greatest, coolest fuckbuddy," Petra grinned. "And then suggested that sharing you might be a good, um, lubricant?"

"Good thing I won the race then, isn't it?" I grinned, letting my enthusiasm begin to show.

"Oh, honey," said Petra, interrupting herself with a kiss on my lips. "Once the idea was firmly in my mind, you could have come in last."

Bridget leaned her face in right next to ours. She put a finger under my chin and firmly turned my face to her. She kissed me too, for a moment.

"I think maybe we have figured out how to get started," I breathed.

Bridget grabbed my Polo shirt and tugged it upward and off over my head. She started to fold it up and idly told Petra, "Get his pants."

Petra just grinned at how fast Bridget wanted to go suddenly. I had certainly been hoping how this evening would go, and had chosen to wear a baggy pair of elastic waist tennis shorts over a pair of new from the package underwear. Petra slid both her hands down over my pecs, across my stomach, and grabbed the waistbands of both my shorts and underwear. With a tug, she started to slide them down my legs.

My cock, which was attempting to outdo itself in the size and hardness categories in response to the situation, popped free and waved around.

Petra caught her breath. By caught her breath, I mean she inhaled loudly and froze, not exhaling. When she finally blew out her lung's worth of air, she tore her eyes from me and glared at Bridget. "You left out this, out of all the details you told me?"

Bridget, who had stood back deliberately, just smiled. "You were easy enough to convince without it, so I wanted you to have the full Alistaire experience with the reveal."

"Thanks?" Petra said dubiously. Almost involuntarily, she reached out a hand and touched me. I made a happy noise, and she started stroking me softly with her open hand.

The fact that Bridget had as much fun with the 'first time seeing my cock reaction' made it even better. Never gonna get old!

Bridget stepped back up to us and knelt on one knee, kissing my tip. I shuddered. Petra squatted down on her own haunches and leaned in to lick me. She murmured approval as I saw her taste the drop of lubricant that was already working its way out of the end of my cock.

"Wait til you taste the main event," Bridget said to Petra. Petra turned back to her and said, "At least I know your mouth tastes good too." With that the two of them started kissing, right down there before me. That far they had definitely gotten on their own, and man was it hot. I kinda wanted to take my cock from the grip Petra still had on it and rub my tip over both their faces as they kissed, but I thought it might not be a good idea... yet. Instead, I just watched.

After a long, erotic exchange, Bridget at last tore her lips from Petra's and turned to swallow an inch or three of me into her mouth. I groaned. She knew exactly how to torment me with her tongue. But she quickly pulled her mouth free of me with an audible pop, and tilted me back toward Petra. Our new partner took me in her hand and began to treat me like a lollipop, caressing my with long drags of her tongue. When she at last took a bit more than my tip into her mouth, Bridget leaned down and kissed the side of my shaft, then ran her lips up and down it. After a moment of Petra softly, shallowly bobbing on me, she released me from her mouth and kissed her way back down my length. Bridget promptly licked her way back up me, their tongues tangling gently as they passed, and sucked me into her mouth again. That only lasted a moment when, to my very temporary chagrin, they both stopped.

"Kiss me," Petra said to Bridget, pressing her mouth right against the swollen purple head of my manhood. Bridget smirked, and almost instantly lowered her head and pressed her lips back against Petra's... with my helmet trapped between them. I shuddered as the two girl's tongues tried to seek each other out, but were blocked by the throbbing head of my penis.

I could not help myself and rocked my hips, sliding my cock at an angle into Petra's mouth. Neither of them moved from their positions. I began to fuck Petra's mouth tentatively, and I could feel and see Bridget's lips caressing me as I slid past them.This was fucking amazing.

I did not want to come anywhere near Petra's gag reflex like this, so I pulled almost entirely free, letting them both lock their lips around me again, then rocked my hips slightly in the other direction, and slid into Bridget's mouth. Petra seemed eager to roll with this and pressed the length of her tongue along the side of my slowly thrusting cock. I trusted myself to drive a little deeper, a little faster into Bridget's mouth. I'd been there before.

"Oh cripes. Please stop," I said after a little more of this, reaching down and gently pushing both of their heads back from me.

"You don't hear that from a guy often," Petra quipped.

"Stand up," I said, experimenting with my assertive voice to see how Petra reacted, and how Bridget reacted in this circumstance. "It's kind of embarrassing to be standing here in a dungeon, bare-ass naked, while you two still have all your clothes on."

Bridget started to rise, but Petra held her back. "I kind of like it like this, with you embarrassed," Petra said challengingly. Oh, so we were going to play this way?

"Get. Up" I said in a firmer tone, with exaggerated reasonableness. "I can think of all sorts of ways for the two of you to embarrass me... once I've taken your clothes off."

"Hmmm," Petra said. She clearly liked games. "A nice gambit, but I still have some ideas about making you uncomfortable just like this."

"How about we compromise?" I smiled. "Stand up, instigator," I said to Bridget, even more assertively. "I'm going to strip you now."

The whole dominance thing was pretty much Carla's and my game, though I'd toyed with it with Beth, as a reversal of our usual roles. I reached down and pulled Bridget to her feet by her arm. Then I kissed her, very, very hard. My hands roamed her body, and I moved to suck on her earlobe as I tugged at the waist of the sweatpants she had changed into after her post-meet shower. Whatever she had used to get herself clean was new, and I liked it, inhaling the aroma.

I slid my hands inside her sweats, searching for what she wore underneath, so I could peel them down as one. I stopped briefly.

"Well, take a look, Petra," I said, gesturing to her to rise. "Your little date here was naughty and decided to skip any panties tonight." I peeled down the back of Bridget's pants enough to show off her tasty and fully naked ass. Then I pulled them back into place and spun her around. "I'm going to strip Bridget for you," I told Petra.

I put my arms around Bridget from behind, embracing her and nuzzling her neck, my cock pressing against the small of her back. Bridget said nothing, uncharacteristically, and simply shivered. I could tell she was staring at Petra. Petra, for her part, also was wordless, but she stood up in turn and leaned back against a stack of supplies, staring at us both with hunger, curiosity, and a little fear in her blue eyes.

I slid my hands up Bridget's chest and filled my hands with her breasts. I did love doing that. But I didn't do it for long. We had an audience. I grabbed the sides of her trademark sweatshirt, this one with a picture of Gandalf on the front, and tugged upwards. She raised her arms in total cooperation and I pulled it off over her head. My hands immediately went back to her breasts, which now were covered only by a flimsier than usual bra that let her generous breasts sag more than usual. Thankfully, it unhooked in front.

As I let the straps of the bra slide off Bridget's shoulders, her breasts were free.

"Wow, Bridget," Petra said softly. "Those are impressive."

My face was still buried in Bridget's neck and I felt her cheeks flush against my forehead. "Thank you. But do they turn you on?" Bridget sighed.

"Yes..." Petra said, "Or maybe. Maybe it is just so hot watching Alistaire tease your nipples like that. Tug on them Alistaire." So Petra liked nipple tugging. I filed that away for later use.

I did not play, or tug, long. I slid my hands lower and pushed down on Bridget's plain green sweatpants. The elastic slid over her hips and they dropped to the floor. Bridget stood before Petra, naked in my arms. I let my fingers play down her belly until they idly brushed the red tangle of her pussy.

"I told you she was hot when naked, didn't I, Petra?" I asked. "Do you like it?"

Petra nodded, unable to keep her eyes off Bridget.

I toyed with Bridget just a little longer, enough to get a shiver or two more out of her. I let my hands free themselves reluctantly from Bridget's lovely bits, and she shook herself. "Petra's turn," I said hungrily.

Petra looked just momentarily apprehensive. But she smiled, and pressed her back against the boxes as if trapped, turning her hesitation into coyness.

I stepped over toward her, and she held my eyes. But I didn't touch her, I just leaned my shoulder against the wall of boxes, about a foot or so beside her, then broke our gaze. I gestured to the naked Bridget. "You're up," I said, gesturing to Petra. They both looked at me in shock again.

"Me?" blurted Bridget, as if trapped. "But... um, but you are so good at it," she said in excuse, but still unconsciously caressing herself in memory of my stripping her.

"Thank you," I chuckled. "I try. But this is your gig Bridget. This is your threesome, not mine." She looked at me like I was speaking in tongues. "I'm serious. You are the player character here. Petra and I are the NPCs—the supporting characters," I said in explanation to Petra.

"Wait, you guys play D&D?" Petra asked.

"You play D&D?" replied Bridget, equally surprised.

"You didn't tell her we played D&D?" I asked Bridget, almost accusingly.

"I was trying... it didn't come up," she said, defensively.

"When do you..." Petra started to ask, but I cut her off as firmly as I could.

"We are not getting side-tracked at this moment by whether or not Petra is going to join our campaign with only a couple weeks left. She is totally going to join us. There it is settled. Now we can get on with Bridget taking all of Petra's clothes off so we can see that banging body she has under there." I gestured again to Bridget, half impatient, half reassuring.

She slowly stepped up in front of Petra and raised her hands hesitantly. Petra froze, but could not keep her eyes for staring into Bridget's. Taking a deep breath, Bridget leaned forward and kissed Petra, hesitantly, then a little more enthusiastically. Her hand strayed up to caress one of Petra's breasts through the teeshirt. It seemed like this was as far as they had managed on their own, and they felt safe with it. And they just kept at that.

No. Not going to let them stall again.

I reached out and softly ran my hand down Bridget's bare backside, squeezing lightly when I cupped the bottom. I wanted to issue instructions, but I also didn't. Hopefully, a little stimulation would prod Bridget. Promisingly, she didn't turn her gaze to me.

What she did do was tug Petra's shirttail from her jeans and slide her hand up underneath the shirt. Petra hissed at this minor escalation. I could see Bridget's hand brush over the breast underneath, then caress it eagerly.

Bridget pulled her head away from Petra's and murmured, "Fancy bra..."

Petra smiled a little, eyes still on Bridget. "I thought I'd dress for the occasion. Think Alistaire will like it?" I was pretty sure I would, and was ready to find out.

"He probably would," Bridget said smoothly, sliding her hands between Petra's breasts. I heard a little click and she had the front catch open. "But I think you should save this little beauty for if and when you decide to be with him again later." Her hand now worked over a bare breast, still underneath the shirt.

"Again?" Petra said, both her eyes and Bridget's were wild with excitement and uncertainty. "I still don't even know if you and me is going to work."

"Neither do I, though I'm definitely liking it at the moment," said Bridget, sharing a brief chuckle with Petra. "But I can assure you, you and him is going to work. You are going to want an 'Again', with or without me."

That was flattering, but I didn't want to say anything and break up what the two of them were going through at this delicate stage. Instead, I released my grip on Bridget's ass and slid my hand upward, dragging all four fingertips in a line up the length of her spine. Petra watched as Bridget shivered.

"And to that end," Bridget said, with a sudden impish smile, "I'm going to take this shirt off with the bra still inside so you can save it for another time." She then pulled up the tails of the shirt, tucked them up under the bra, and tugged it off over Petra's head.

My first view of Petra's breasts was with her arms stretching over her head, which is always a good look for any boobs. And these were good boobs in any posture. Bridget pulled the shirt free and balled it up with the mysterious bra still inside. My eyes actually managed to tear themselves away from Petra's breasts briefly to follow the arc as she tossed it away.

Petra lowered her arms, visibly stopping herself from covering herself up. I slid my hand from the back of Bridget's neck around and cupped a newly exposed joy. She wasn't big, but damn, were they jiggly, while still able to hold their shape nicely. She shivered, and then shivered again, more intensely as Bridget clasped the other breast in turn. Petra's skin was quite pale, with none of the odd and varied tanlines that we competitive athletes tended to sport. (Look at me, calling myself a 'competitive athlete') But her aureoles were almost chocolate brown and stood in stark, beautiful contrast. Her nipples, if nothing else about her body, were one hundred percent on board with what was going on.

"I still want to see what is so special about that bra," I said, irritated that it was distracting me.

"Hey Mr. DM," Bridget called up to the ceiling. "I tell my NPC to shut up and be happy with the treasure he is getting."

"Your NPC shuts the fuck up," I murmured, then leaned over against the wall so I could kiss Petra. We kissed lightly, no tongue. But I suddenly felt her hand come to rest on my cock. Then I felt it tighten suddenly when Bridget took a deep breath and bent down to kiss Petra's far nipple. Petra clutched my cock and stroked it. I broke our kiss so I could look down and watch as Bridget sucked gently on Petra's dark nipple. I bent my knees a little so that I could suck on the nipple next to me as well. That meant my cock slipped from Petra's grasp, but it was worth it when she stiffened and moaned, "Oh shit, that's amazing," at the sensation of two mouths suckling on her at once.

I was still enjoying myself when Bridget straightened and gently pushed me free. Not away, just free.

"Time to get her naked, don't you think?" Bridget asked me slyly, pointedly not asking Petra's point of view.

"Absolutely," I replied. I wanted to help, but I forced myself to lean back against the boxes and crossed my arms.

Petra pulled Bridget toward her and kissed her again, but Bridget reached between them and grabbed at the top of her jeans. They were button-fly, and when she gave a strong tug, we all heard five little soft pops in a row and the jeans spread open. Still kissing, now with a visible involvement of tongues, Bridget ran her hands softly over Petra's thigh's and then pushed the jeans down and off her hips. They were pretty tight, and the two of them had to work to get them to her ankles without breaking their kiss, something neither wanted to let happen.

Underneath, Petra was wearing a tiny red thong. My eyes went wide. It might seem strange, but for all that'd happened in the spring, I had yet to see a girl actually wearing one.

I decided at that very moment that I was going to start buying them as gifts...

I slid my hand up against the wall once more, this time sliding it up between Petra and the boxes to caress a warm, soft ass that was utterly bare, despite still sporting underwear. I squeezed happily.