Alistaire Too Ch. 02: Bridget & Petra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was definitely buying everybody thongs...

Bridget was less enchanted with the thong, and grabbed the front. She tugged, and pulled. The string in back popped free from Petra's clenched cheeks, and it was quickly on the floor with all the rest of our clothes.

I was desperately curious to see what was going on under the thong, but I waited a moment. When Bridget leaned in to kiss Petra again, I followed, nibbling on her earlobe gently. Then I reached over and caressed her tummy, which was rounded gently and smoothly. Then my fingers stole lower. Petra squirmed under our dual attention. Bridget was still monopolizing her mouth, and had her hands back on Petra's breasts.

What I found atop Petra's crotch was a thin strip of hair, rising up a few inches above the top of her slit, curly and thick... and nothing else below. She quivered as my fingers explored down, tracing the smooth skin folding over her sex. Moisture seeped out along her slit.

I nibbled just a bit harder on her long earlobe, and stroked her along her length. Then I pressed a finger inward. There might have been just a trace of Petra's fluids leaking up onto the surface of her groin, but she was like the sea inside. My finger met her warm, sodden embrace, and slid down deep. Petra moaned loudly, despite Bridget's mouth covering hers. I probed again.

Bridget reached down between us, and found my finger impaling Petra. Her hand caressed mine, then suddenly grasped it and pulled me firmly free. Petra gasped in protest. "What?"

"You need to feel his tongue," Bridget said.

"You... told me... that," Petra panted.

But I didn't move, and just smiled at Bridget. I lifted my hand, middle finger dripping with Petra's juices. I reached for Bridget and stroked that wet finger over her lips. Bridget actually flinched in response. I brushed that finger under her nose and over her lips a second time. Bridget didn't move. The third time, I left my finger on her lips and pushed. In an enthralling mixture of anticipation, reluctance, and curiosity, Bridget let her lips part and I slid my wet, flavorful finger inside them.

After a moment of passive acceptance, I could see and feel Bridget suck on my finger.

"Oh... fuck!" gasped Petra, watching.

I pulled my finger from Bridget's mouth, let it drag down her body, over her breasts, and down to between her legs. She was already wet on the outside, and my finger sunk easily inside her in turn. I pulsed the digital invader once or twice, but pulled it free again.

Now I lifted my hand to Petra's mouth. She had time to know what I was doing, and found herself opening her lips before I could reach her lips. I placed the fingertip on her lips, and she sucked it into her mouth.

Fucking hell, my cock was throbbing.

But I had been bragged about, I had best live up to the press. I led Petra away from the wall to a high counter that looked like it had been installed to serve food over. "Let me help you up," I said, and between her bending legs and my hands on her hips, we popped her up to sit on the edge easily. Petra stared down at me, and I locked my eyes on hers as I spread her knees, against no opposition. Bridget moved over beside us and ruffled her fingers through my hair. I wanted to suck some more on those mesmerizing dark chocolate nipples, but Bridget suddenly tightened her grip on my hair and pushed me downward.

I didn't take much convincing.

I took a single knee, which put me right at eye level with my target. I opened my mouth and dragged my tongue up her bare vagina. "You taste lovely," I said. "Isn't that right, Bridget?"

Bridget paused, as if taken aback that I should ask the question. She paused a moment longer, then said, "Yes. You do taste amazing, Petra."

She did not taste as good as Jenn's weirdly delicious pussy, but I was hardly going to elaborate on that, under these circumstances... And I did not care, anyway.

I wiggled the tip of my tongue, pressing inward. In a moment, I had her parted, and I drove inside her, now truly basking in her flavor and aroma. Petra moaned, and I smiled. I'd barely begun.

I dragged my tongue back and forth, plowing her labia with it, but always stoping before I got to her clit. After a bit, I pulled my tongue free entirely and began to kiss my way along the insides of her thighs, then up above her pussy. I nuzzled at her little strip of hair, a darker shade of brown than that atop her head.

Even when Petra started getting vocal about my getting on with it, I just smiled and kept nuzzling around her. Bridget suckled on her breast for a bit, which did nothing for Petra's impatience. Finally, I relented and lowered my head once more to work my tongue inside her again. I slid the tongue firmly upward and let myself bump over her clitoris for the first time. She hissed in response. Then I paused again.

I didn't pause to further tease Petra. I paused because Bridget had gotten down on her hands and knees and had slid the head of my cock deeply into her mouth. She started sucking on me, hard, bobbing ever so slightly, and stroking my balls with her fingertips.

It was my turn to moan happily, the vibrations of which, moving through my tongue, seemed to make Petra happy. We went on like that for a good bit, my tongue tormenting Petra's pussy, while Bridget sucked on me in her expert way.

After a bit, it seemed to register in Petra's consciousness what Bridget was up to, and she burst out laughing. "Oh my fucking God, Bridget! He... oh... ohh... he makes things... happen..., doesn't he?" she gasped.

"Pthwha," said Bridget, popping her mouth from my cock. "What do you mean?" She sucked me right back in.

"During your race this after, ahhh-oh-wow," Petra aid, interrupted as I put my lips around her clit and sucked hard. "...afternoon, Alistaire... oooh, flat out described this, mmmm, exact situation!"

I chuckled against Petra's crotch. I had, hadn't I?

But the problem was, I had not projected the effects of fucking two mouths in rapid succession, then all this other wonderful play, then Bridget being suddenly very committed to what she was doing.

"Oh God, I'm gonna come," I gasped.

"Wait! What?" Petra objected, grasping for focus. "Bridget!"

Bridget let me slip from her lips, but kept jacking my shaft furiously. "He has plenty," she said dismissively. "The rest are yours. This first one is mine." Then she licked my head lavishly and sucked me back in, never slowing the relentless pumping on my shaft.

I dove my face back between Petra's legs and practically attacked her clit. She almost rolled off the back of the counter in loud reaction. Here came the scream I had promised...

And here came the spume from me. My hands flew to the sides of Bridget's head and I was barely able to prevent myself from just jamming my cock in and choking her. My head swelled, as did my balls, and I shuddered with the release.

Bridget choked anyway, on the velocity and volume I put into that first orgasm. There were no waves, or ropes, this was a single, powerful rush of jizz coursing into Bridget's mouth. I may have ejaculated that much onto Bridget's mouth before, but never in a single rush like that. When she choked on my production, I felt stuff leaking out of her mouth, around her lips.

"Holy thyit," I heard her say, mouth still a little full, as she leaned back from my suddenly exhausted cock. Petra's first orgasm has mostly subsided and I lifted my mouth for air. Bridget stood up shakily. I saw her lift a finger to wipe her chin, but she stopped.

She turned and looked at Petra. "Weady?" she asked, sticking out her tongue, stuff still on it.

With that, she grabbed Petra's chin in both hands and kissed her. Petra's eyes widened and she struggled in shock for a moment. I waited until the first moment I saw her relax and start kissing back, then I dove back between her legs again. This time, I snaked a finger up inside her and curled it upward, seeking that special spot. My lips again wrapped around her clit and I probed at it with my tongue. It could not have been more than three seconds after I got into this that Petra started to come again. She bucked against my face and shoved Bridget away so she could utter some kind of loud, guttural moan that undulated with the bucking of her hips.

Her hands batted at me, feebly at first, then with increasing insistence, until she had pushed both my face and my hand free from her. "Sweet fuck," she gasped.

My knee hurt, so I stood. I also figured that she was not letting my face back anywhere near her pussy... for at least a little while...

"Oh wow," Petra gasped, still panting. I'll admit, I was still little wobbly myself. "You... you told me, Bridget. You told me and I thought I believed it. But wow."

I am beginning to believe that my ego is like a Koi fish. It takes whatever you feed it and just keeps getting larger.

Bridget and Petra kissed a little more, but I wanted some. I cupped Bridget's chin and turned her toward me. I devoured her mouth, deriving my tongue deep inside. She still tasted little salty.

"Fuuuuck!" Petra gasped. 'You just came in her mouth and you are kissing her?"

Bridget broke our kiss. "I know, isn't he fabulous?"

I still don't get that compliment, but my ego just feasted on it as well.

The three of us just stood there, well, Petra sat there on the counter at first, before sliding down to stand with us. Hands roamed everywhere, on everyone. Nobody spoke for a bit, as we just enjoyed each other's naked company while the after-shudders ran through Petra and me.

When Petra stopped vibrating, I turned to Bridget. "Your turn," I breathed.

"Oh yeah," Petra said enthusiastically. "I want to watch this."

"Oh no," I said. "You want to do this."

There was what you call a pregnant pause there.

Both girls' eyes widened. They looked at each other. They looked at me. I just smiled blandly. Inside I was about to freak out. This was it. Their decision in the next few seconds would make different between this being simply amazing, or super-incredibly-mind-blowingly amazing. Were they going to satisfy that curiosity or not?

When they didn't move, I gently took Bridget by the hand and led her to the end of a bench about four feet away. She went with me, still looking at Petra, who hesitated. The look that they exchanged was a bit like that between a lamb and a wolf in adjacent enclosures, though it was not clear who was the lamb and who was the wolf. Or were they both lambs... or wolves?

Bridget sat on the end of the bench, eyes still on Petra.

"You realize," Petra said slowly, staring at the scrumptious package of girl that sat on the end of that bench, "that I would never have even conceived of doing this if that douche hadn't told everyone I was a lesbian?"

"Probably," I said. "If I ever meet him, maybe I should thank him... after I beat him up."

Another second dragged by, and Bridget asked quietly, "Am I going to thank him?"

"I... I don't..." and with that, Petra unfroze and stepped over to kneel in front of Bridget. "We wanted to do this so we'd know, didn't we?" Petra asked. I stood well away and watched.

Petra placed her hands on Bridget's knees, which were still pressed together, but lightly. Bridget let them part slowly, and Petra leaned in. I watched as she hesitantly extended her tongue towards Bridget's fiery curls.

"Wait!" I said softly. I stepped over and leaned down, one hand resting gently on Bridget's shoulder. "Don't dive right in!" I said to Petra. You gotta explore around the neighborhood first—her thighs, her belly, maybe her hips. You have to make her want it first!"

"Do you want this?" Petra asked Bridget soberly.

I didn't let her answer. "I didn't say make her tell you that she wants it. I said make her want it." With that, I put my hand on the back of Petra's head and guided it down against the graceful inner curves of Bridget's thigh. Petra kissed the soft skin, then licked it a little. I released my hand and let her go. "That's it," I said softly. "You know what she wants better than I do. In theory, you should be much better at this than I."

Bridget snorted, though her eyes remained riveted in wild-eyes fascination on the girl that had her face between her legs. "In theory, then, you should suck cock better than me," she retorted.

"In theory, I guess so," I laughed. "Except I'd run screaming from the room first."

"I'm enjoying... ahhh," Bridget gasped. Petra had just summoned the courage to actually tongue her pussy. "I'm really starting to enjoy this curiosity experiment. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Petra. That is very nice," she interrupted herself again. "Maybe you should try this sort of thing for yourself, Alistare."

"Thanks, 'Beth'. I'll pass," I said dryly.

I am sure that Bridget had more ways to tease me about my somewhat over the top heterosexuality, but fortunately for me, Petra was starting to really figure things out. Bridget rolled her head back and moaned loudly. Petra's mouth was wide open and pressed against that red curly hair. I could not see what she was doing with her tongue exactly, but I had a good idea. That view, and Bridget's increasingly voluble sounds had me once again hardening, despite how massively Bridget had gotten me off just a few minutes before.

Despite Bridget's soaring arousal, my friend noticed my hardening cock and reached out. She grabbed me and started pumping eagerly. I was so fucking hard, and in just seconds.

"Petra," Bridget gasped. "Look at me," she demanded, never letting her soft stroked of my dick slow.

Petra looked upward at Bridget, not quite letting her tongue break contact.

"Alistaire... is going to fuck you now, okay?"

My eyes shot up at that, not because it hadn't occurred to me. It had in fact just been running through my mind. But I was surprised anyone else was interested. Was Petra?

Petra just bent back and drew another moan from Bridget.

Then she waggled her hips invitingly.

I did not need two invitations like that! I stepped over almost comically fast, and slid to my knees behind Petra. Then I paused. "Are we all protected, Petra?" I asked seriously, really, really hoping for a yes.

"She's on the pill," Bridget snapped, not interested in Petra pausing what she was doing to answer questions.

"Petra?" I repeated. Petra was also uninterested by now in pausing her efforts with Bridget either. But I did see her nod.

I used a knee to push one of Petra's to the side, she shifted to give me plenty of room and I knelt between her calves. I took my cock in my hand and guided it against her sex. She was thoroughly wet, and still lightly loosened by all my oral attentions earlier. My tip slid in softly. Her insides quivered and clenched. I pressed in further, but it was not easy. It wasn't resistance I was fighting, it was anticipation. I ran my hands across her soft round ass, then grabbed her hips and used them to help me sink in deeper.

I could have stuck it all the way in easily, of course. A quick, hard thrust, and wet as she was, I'd have slid home smoothly. I only met such resistance because I was going slowly. And I really intended to move slowly.

Petra did pause what she was doing to Bridget as I worked my way into her, gasping with each inch I slipped further in. Bridget did not seem to mind, because her gaze was glued to my cock as it disappeared within her buddy.

At last, I sighed as my belly pressed hard into the soft flesh of Petra's ass. I panted a little, actually. Petra did too. Bridget just seemed to wake up from her trance and pulled Petra's head against her again.

I began to thrust slowly in and out of Petra. I wanted to do this easily, languidly, while I watched her eat Bridget.

Yeah, about that. The amazing feeling of driving into Petra's unfamiliar but very inviting pussy, combined with the sight of the nearly blonde short hair on her head writhing between Bridget's legs, the noises Bridget was making increasingly loudly, and the whole miraculous situation had me hammering into Petra in less than ten strokes.

Bridget was going nuts. I was feeling like the king of the world. But while I could see that Petra was enjoying herself immensely, I wasn't hitting all the spots perfectly. I shifted my knees, and tilted my hips. Then I tried tugging backward on her hips, spreading her legs slightly. I found the right angle at last. My pounding cock was now sliding along that just right spot I had found earlier with my fingers.

There was no way we were all going to come at the same time, I thought, but wouldn't it be glorious?

Bridget came first, of course. She had been on the receiving end for longest, and hadn't already come at all. She tried to resist, I could tell the signs of that, but she finally threw back her head and cried out a low, weirdly despairing-sounding moan of ecstasy. Petra backed off and looked up at Bridget, as if in awe that she had brought that on. But then, after I slammed into her a few more times, she bent back down to Bridget's snatch again.

Bridget gasped, tossed her big pile of red curls, and tried to push Petra away. Petra was having none of that and stayed in there. Bridget gave up and slumped back on the bench, moaning once more.

That did it, I was toast after that show. "I'm going to come in you, Petra," I grunted. She made no protest, only pressing her hips back against me firmly. "I'm going to..."

This was no huge flood like before. This time I jerked repeatedly like a doll being shaken, as I felt my self pulse into Petra in two... three... four glorious bursts, each one a spike of pleasure driving up between my legs. I thrust again, trying to bring Petra with me. Thankfully, she followed. Her body shuddered and her head rose from Bridget's snatch to babble my name, Bridget's name, and something about rounding third and heading for home.

I had never had a girl invoke Joe Knucksall in the middle of sex. God, I love baseball.

I clung to her hips, keeping myself rammed fully into her, fighting my own, wildly overstimulated urge to pull out. I wanted to be in there when Petra finished Bridget. And that she did, catching her breath and diving back down. Bridget had been on the edge before our show and she just fucking screamed immediately.

She slumped. Petra slumped. I collapsed backward, cock sliding free, and sat on the dingy carpet.

After a moment, I struggled up and staggered over to the bench where Bridget lay. I sat down heavily, right by her head. I let a hand idly trail down and fondle her breast idly.

"Petra," I gasped. "Did you seriously just quote the late Joe Knucksall while orgasming?"

"Huh? What?" Petra asked, still confused about which way was up. "Yeah," she said, shaking her head. "Reds announcer. The Old Left-hander."

"Christ! You talk baseball when coming. How the fuck are the rest of us going to compete with that?" Bridget moaned in mocking despair.

Petra struggled up to her knees again. She draped her arms over each of Bridget's still spread legs, and kissed a thigh. Once she had righted herself, she asked her question. "Wait, 'the rest of us'? How many girls is he fucking?"

Wait a second. Was now really the best time to...

"Oh, let's see," Bridget said airily, waving her hand around above her dismissively. "There's the prom queen and the twins back in his home town..."

"Really? Twins?" Petra asked.

"She was Student Body Vice President, not Prom Queen," I corrected automatically. What I should have done was stop her from talking. I was close enough to have kissed her...

"And then here there is me, of course, Carla, Beth, another girl I'm not supposed to know the name of, and now you. We put demands on his time." Petra just stared at Bridget. Then she stared at me. Bridget heaved a deep breath. "He once tried, unsuccessfully, to get Beth and Carla to do a threesome with him. He said it would save him some time in his social schedule..."