All Comments on 'Alistaire Too Ch. 03: Poppy's Mom'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love these stories they are a load of fun, I am looking forward to see where you go next.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 2 years ago

It had to happen eventually. Can’t work out why Poppy didn’t show any interest. It’s as if she green lighted her mum ahead of time.

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
A gratifying second hand wish fulfillment for those of us who were

tall, skinny, spurned and socially inept nerds

( if more modestly hung)

so long ago.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunalmost 2 years ago

Really well written. Looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Didn’t see that twist coming, cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favorite part was the way you describe sloanes gorgeous legs as alister kissed and stroked them.

tipacanoetipacanoeabout 1 year ago

Damn this was fucking excellent!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG10 months ago

Really...a comment about "not seeing that coming"!!?? It is right there in the info tabs....and WHO ELSE would have caught them, in Sloane's own home, than daughter Poppy??!!

Al HAS NOT LOST his chance at the daughter, either, I will wager!! Poppy saw his dick, was mesmerized AND terrified by it in the same glance(s)!!!!!! School still has weeks left to it, Al and Poppy will find time to exorcise the demon(!!!!) of her discovering him shtooping Sloane...and the world will right itself...her on top of his dong!!

Another Five**5**Star chapter...Oh Yes It Was...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES