Alistaire Too Ch. 03: Poppy's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was still an obstructed view, so I reached around her and slid the hooks open in back. I stepped back a little, still holding the bra, and it slid free. Fuck she was hot!

Sloane just stood there in front of me for a moment, breath heaving, which incidentally made the view of her now naked chest even more awesome. She reached out and took one of my hands. She said one word, "Bed," and turned toward the rest of the house.

Holy shit! I was finally going to fuck someone in a bed!

The two of us ran through her living room, me completely naked, and Sloane with her left shoe and sock still on her foot. She swung open the door to her bedroom and I followed her in. It was neat as a pin, and decorated in various shades and themes of blue. It was dominated by a huge, probably king-sized bed in the center of the far wall. It was piled up with pillows at the head and had no footboard.

Sloane literally leapt on top of the bed and rolled onto her back, propping herself up on all the pillows. She cocked one leg sexily and beckoned me with a crooked finger. Her body was just delicious. She was tight everywhere, trim and sleek. Her breasts were firmer than I would have imagined, but clearly were more mature than I was used to. I immediately wanted to get my hands and lips on their soft, generous curves.

I obeyed her call and crawled slowly up the foot of the bed. I bent and kissed her shin above the one shoe. "Take off my shoe," Sloane commanded.

I grinned up at her. "No," I said. "I like it. It's kind of dirty seeing you with just the one on your naked body." She only chuckled in reply. I resumed kissing her shin, then moving upward. As I reached the dark tangle between her legs, I began to delve once more. But she gripped her thighs tightly together.

"No, no!" Sloane called. "No getting sidetracked again, much as I would like it. Get on up here."

I shrugged and slip upward. On the center of her belly, well below her navel, was a small, horizontal scar. It was faint, but you could tell it had been deep. "What's this?" I asked. "How'd you get an injury like this playing tennis?"

Sloane laughed. "That is my Caesarean scar, courtesy of Poppy's little brother Brooks."

"Poppy has a brother?" I asked idly as I explored her tummy, scar and all.

"He goes to Canterbury," Sloane said. "Actually," she added softly, "that is a sort of a bonus for you..."

"How?" I asked, confused.

"There were complications, hence the Caesarean," Sloan said softly. "The end result is that we need not worry about birth control."

"Oh God! I'm so sorry!" I said, jerking my head up to look stricken into Sloane's eyes.

She only smiled. "My literally cocksucking ex-husband gave me a lot of money and two amazing kids. It's enough." She held my eyes and I saw that it was... mostly... true. "Now, you were going somewhere?" she demanded.

I was happy to move on from that uncomfortable exchange and worked my way further up. I had barely begin to enjoy those delicious breasts, kneading them and teasing their little nipples with my teeth, however, before Sloane was tugging me upward again.

I slid up over her, kissing her at last. My cock brushed against her bush below. Sloane kissed me deeply and I felt her hand steal between us to caress my once again throbbing hard-on. "That is a very nice cock you have there, Alistaire, as I'm sure you have been told," she said softly, massaging my harder. "It is time for you to fuck me with it."

Sloane spread her legs slowly and I shifted between them. She pointed me down between her thighs, and I shifted my hips to help. I pressed upwards and she guided me right to her wettest point. I sighed as my head slipped inside. She withdrew her hand and draped both of them over my back. Looking up at me, she sighed. "I think I hit the lottery today with you, Alistaire..."

I snorted. "As if. I may have, though." And I sank into her.

I am used to tight, resistant first penetrations—having to work my way into a girl. With Sloane, I slid home to my entire length in a single, easy, mind-blowing stroke. Her vagina was an incredible, graceful, gentle embrace, flowing with moisture and almost feverishly warm. I moaned involuntarily at the shockingly swift entry. Sloane in turn cried out happily as my balls slapped against her ass.

"Oh fuck!" I cried out.

"Yes, dear, that is what we are doing," Sloane laughed. "If you will get on with it that is."

I began to thrust. It was insane. It was simple missionary, but she still was so active beneath me, clearly aware how to extract maximum pleasure like that. My mouth was everywhere, kissing her neck and mouth and breasts. I kept shifting the angle of my thrusts, gauging her reactions. Sloane knew how to let me know what worked best and I concentrated there. I was quivering soon, employing all my limited experience to hold off the truly stupefying orgasm I felt lurking.

I felt her hand slip between us and tease at her own clitoris. I reached awkwardly down as well, trying to do that for her. She batted my hand away and returned to stroking herself.

"Just relax and enjoy fucking me, Alistare," she instructed. "You are doing incredibly well and I'm loving it. Just enjoy yourself. I just want to be ready to come myself when you pour that hot seed inside me."

I just stared down at her and let myself pound into her with all the abandon my body wanted.

"Yes," Sloane shrieked. "Yes!" She moaned beneath me and her shudders broke me. I could hold on no longer, and my hips slammed into her hard. She gasped again at the impact, and then yet again as I gushed inside of her. My whole body shook, just like I'm pretty sure hers was below me. I growled in ecstasy and she keened an orgasmic cry in response to my weight, my efforts, my offering, and her own digital supplementation.

I collapsed on top of her, then rolled off to the side quickly. She was a lot smaller than me and I did not want to keep her from breathing.

"Oh holy Hannah!" Sloane crooned happily. "This is one hell of a way to break a fast."

"A fast?" I asked.

"My divorce finalized over a year ago," she said. "And as you can imagine, Roger and I were hardly getting jiggy with it much in the years before. In short, it has been a minute since someone besides me has made me come."

"Permission to do it again?" I asked.

"Now?" she asked in shock. "Already?"

"Give me a couple breaths," I chuckled. "But not too many, I so want to fuck you again."

"Stay here," Sloane laughed. She rose and hurried off to the bathroom. Then she emerged and dashed off to the kitchen. I heard the fridge open, and then after a minute, she returned. She climbed onto the bed beside me and handed me a can of Coke. For herself, she had a third of a glass of white wine.

"I feel vaguely ridiculous, under the current circumstances, to be giving you a soda while I drink wine," Sloane laughed. "But..." She shrugged and trailed off helplessly.

I was just glad for the hydration and the sugar. I felt a little exhausted but was damned intent on extending this event as long as I could. Once I had guzzled my drink, I found that Sloane had nearly finished hers as well. We both set the containers aside next to the bed, and began to kiss each other tenderly, lying side by side on the huge soft bed.

I was already sold on beds for sex. They were awesome.

I was finally able to indulge myself in playing with Sloane's tits. So damned nice... But Sloane was aware almost before I was that my cock was awakening again. Her fingers began to stroke me, aiding its resurrection handily. "You have some stamina, my friend," she murmured through our kiss.

With sudden determination, Sloane rolled me over onto my back and rose to straddle me, her hand still locked on my cock. "I may be hard again already but it still might take a while to be ready to fuck you," I said in amusement.

"You are plenty hard enough for me to fuck you this instant," she replied tartly. "If this means that you will just last like the Energizer Bunny this time, I'm fine with that!" With that, she rose up to squat on her heels astride me, and directed my to her slit. "Here we go," she moaned as she slid down on top of me. We groaned in unison as she impaled herself. She came to a stop, with me fully within her, and began to rock, squeezing me gently inside her.

She placed her hands on my rib cage and began to ride me. She shifted back and forth, sliding up and down with my cock at different angles, experimenting with each.

My mind-boggled arousal warred with my earlier expenditures. The arousal was going to overpower exhaustion, that was inevitable, but it might be going to take a while. Like Sloane, I could more than live with that. She just rode me, providing pleasure for me while she used me to stroke her favorite spots.

She came, suddenly, and without warning. Sparks of ecstasy transmitted themselves to me, but I was still only getting started. Sloane collapsed on top of me and I embraced her softly. "That was amazing," I breathed.

"I'm not done," she murmured happily into my neck. "And obviously neither are you. Just hold still and let me gather myself."

I happily lay beneath her, occasionally pulsing my cock inside her as she gathered her breath.

Without warning, she kissed me, rose up and started riding me again. She knew exactly now how she wanted to do it and I found that it sure as shit worked for me too. I lifted my hands to grasp her tits and massage them as she rode me easily.

Sloane tossed her head in delight and gasped, "God, this is so good!"

"Holy shit, Mom!" said a female voice. "Right on!" It was Poppy's voice. It was filled with both shock and involuntary enthusiasm. She clearly knew her mom had been being a hermit.

The only good thing to result from Poppy's exclamation was the sudden panicked clampdown on my cock by Sloane's vagina. And that lasted but an instant before Sloane rolled off me in panic and snatched at a couple of pillows to cover herself up. I had been getting closer to coming, and my body was slower to react. My brain, however, was fully capable of appreciating the enormous disaster that was unfolding.

Turns out, when Sloane rolled away, Poppy could now see clearly just who her mother had been riding.

"Holy shit, Mom!" Poppy said again, this time in an angry scream. "Alistaire! What the fuck, Mom?"

I was immediately aware that shit had gone sideways. What I forgot for a second or two was that I was not only caught, but naked and caught. I think that I had reached a level of body positivity, at least about my private parts, that it had overridden my natural modesty instinct. I just lay there in shock. By the time it registered that grabbing a pillow myself would be at the very least good form, it was too late.

Poppy was just standing there in her towering, shocked rage. Inevitably, her gaze reset and registered my cock, waving around as it was, straining still to get back at what it had been enjoying. Damned thing has no sense of shame.

I watched, realizing what was happening too late, as her eyes shot so wide that I could see her whites all the way around her irises.

"Holy shit, Mom!" seemed to be Poppy's only remaining vocabulary. She pointed a wavering finger at my cock, just as I desperately grabbed a pillow and covered myself.

Poppy's jaw worked, words temporarily unfound.

"Darling..." Sloane started to say.

Poppy ignored her, now her attention was focused on me. "You," she hissed. "You put that thing in my mother?" She screamed inarticulately, threw up her hands, and ran. We heard the front door slam a moment later.

In one afternoon, I had finally encountered a woman who did not lose her mind when she saw my cock for the first time, and another who did, just like everybody else, but for the first time, I wasn't happy about it.

*

The ride back to school was, to say the least, awkward. Sloane kept blushing, or staring at me, or pointedly not staring at me. But right before we got back to campus, she suddenly pulled over in the parking lot of the currently out of business Peter's Pots restaurant. The location regularly went out of business. Someone would, in due time, open a new, completely different place there called Peter's Pots that was allegedly 'Established in 1937'. They apparently always did. Sloane's Yukon crunched to a stop on the litter-strewn gravel.

Her hands gripped and relaxed on the wheel. She took a deep breath. She stared out the windshield. I just waited quietly.

"We can't do this again," she said firmly. I had kind of figured that, so I said nothing. "If for no other reason," Sloane went on, flashing a tiny grin, "than that I don't want my daughter to ground me for life."

I hesitated, then replied, "I'm pretty sure she is already going to ground you for life."

Sloane laughed at that. "Probably." She looked at me with another smirk. "I'm also pretty sure that your original campaign to do to her what you just did to me has likely also crashed and burned," she said acerbically.

"Yeah," I sighed. "Probably."

She laughed hysterically. "I can't believe that you just outright admitted to me that you want to bang my daughter!"

"Wanted," I said glumly, emphasizing the past tense. I was happy to make Sloane laugh, at least.

"You," Sloane said in amazement, "are the ballsiest male human I have ever met, and I once fucked Mark Philippoussis."

"Really?" I said interested in spite of myself. "Any other names I'd know on your roster?"

"Yes," she said shortly. "And you aren't going to get those. I only dropped Mark's name because I wanted to be able to tell you that he's got an even bigger cock than you."

Okay, I was thunderstruck. I had begun to think such a thing was not possible, to hear women talk. I just stared at her.

"He knows how to use it, too," she went on airily. I was about to have my eyeballs fall out of their sockets.

"My lord, you are wonderful," she said, looking at me with something like affection. "Hung like a horse and sweet as honey..."

She leaned over and kissed me, not on the mouth, but on my cheek. I turned my head toward her and she pulled away. I opened the door and began to step out."

"Good luck," she said, slipping the huge SUV into gear, "with my daughter. You are going to need it."

—————

Thanks for coming back for Alistaire's further adventures! As always, I appreciate your votes, your favorites, and especially your comments!