Alistaire Too Ch. 06: Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Wait. This wasn't..." she started to object, but I just knelt between her knees. I leant in and kissed a bare thigh. She gasped. "This wasn't what I told you to show me."

"I know," I murmured as I nuzzled her inner thigh, sliding upward just a bit. "But it is what I want to show you." I nibbled gently on her skin, just for an instant, then turned and inhaled the powerful, fresh scent of her crotch. She had clearly not been expecting to get up to anything at a party with ex-students. Her panties were plain, white, and cotton. They still looked amazing. And they absolutely had to go.

I slid my hands up under what part of her skirt still covered her below the waist, tugged at the waistband of those panties, and pulled them gently off. I didn't yank, and I didn't hurry. But I didn't pause or delay. She almost involuntarily lifted her tasty ass upward to help me slide them off. I leant away from her just long enough to get them past her knees, then leaned in again.

The hair of her bush looked lighter than I had expected, there in the moonlight. She was clean-shaven nowhere, and did not sport a bikini trim. But it was neat, groomed, and just fucking glorious.

I nuzzled her, gently at first, then with a little groan of pleasure, I pressed my face harder against her. I let my tongue slip out at last and drag through her nest, hesitantly exploring.

Nancy was at a loss for words, clearly. I stared up at her intently as I nuzzled her, and she just stared back at me in disbelief that I had her doing this. But I saw no hesitation or distress—only anticipatory bemusement.

I slid my hands under her ass and squeezed those soft, perfectly-formed glutes. I let her see the smile in my eyes as I pressed my tongue into her. Her eyes only widened as I probed her delicious depths, already flowing with wetness. I continued to massage her backside, now moving my fingers in time with the gentle probing of my tongue.

The moment I saw her wild eyes begin to soften, I turned my head to the side and began to kiss her around the perimeter of her snatch.

"Oh, hey! Wait. Don't stop," she protested.

"I have no intention to," I growled softly, but with unmistakeable depth. I slid one hand from under her, reluctantly relinquishing my grip on that simply super ass, and stroked her slit with my finger tips. She hissed as I grazed over where her tiny clit nestled, almost invisible, but very firm in arousal.

I turned again and licked that little button, hard. Nancy squirmed and twisted, clearly already trying to remain quiet. I slid one finger, then two, just inside her as I lavished my tongues attention on her bud. She shuddered and I let my fingertips press deeper.

Her hands quit fluttering and found a purchase in the hair atop my head, her fingers clenching gently. I was afraid I was about to get my hair yanked out again, but Nancy clearly knew what worked, and what would have hurt.

As she worked herself atop that bench, giving in to the ride, I wondered why she seemed so utterly hot to me. Of course, there was the whole teacher thing, even though I had never been in a class of hers. There was the whole Achievement Unlocked thing as well. And she was undeniably, objectively hot. Those tits, when I finally saw them, were going to almost certainly be among the best, if not the best I had ever beheld. But she was more than the sum of awesome parts. She fit her skin.

Sloane as like that too, of course, but Nancy's skin was still youthfully flawless.

I assumed that the infatuation would pass, and I would be left perceiving Nancy as possibly a first among equals, but right then, I had my face buried in the crotch of a goddess.

And the goddess was feeling overwhelmed. She tried to hold my gaze as my lips circled her clit and my fingers scouted inside her for the heart of her best spot, but she could not keep her eyes focused for long. She kept hissing and closing her eyes, or rolling back her head and moaning in response to my attentions.

I could have held back. In any other circumstance, I would have let up and teased here and there, letting her extend her enjoyment. But right now, this was a driving blitzkrieg. I wanted to show her that I knew how to overwhelm her and hurl her to heights in a flash.

"Oh fuck!" Nancy gasped. "Fuck!"

"Ahhhh!" she shrieked a little.

"Ahhhh!" she shrieked, fully out loud.

We were a good ways from the party, but it was over an open field...

Both her hands flew to her mouth and she hissed at me, almost desperately, "Quit making me scream!"

I lifted my mouth just long enough shake my head vigorously and retort, "Better cover your mouth."

Then I really went to town.

I think she bit herself to muffle the next scream. I know she did with the one after that. The one that heralded, as if I could not tell from the spasming muscles and quivering flesh against my face, the onset of a truly impressive climax. She kept her hands over her mouth desperately, but someone back at the party had to have heard at least a little something, hopefully not blaringly loud enough to check on.

I kept my fingers twitching inside her, but lifted my face to enjoy the sight of waves of orgasm rippling through her body, before finally fading away. I let my fingers slip from inside her. I rested my hands on her bare thighs and just smiled at her. There was just nothing quite so satisfying, at least in that way.

Nancy's hands collapsed at her side and she shook her head. "Okay. Alright. I get it," she panted. "You do seem to have that down to a... yeah, girls are going to put up with a lot for that."

"I hope I don't make them put up with anything," I said, defending myself.

She just laughed. "But that still was not what I asked to see."

I pressed lightly on her thighs and pushed myself upward. I brought my face right in front of hers. "Can I kiss you?" I asked simply.

"After you just did that, you now ask for consent for a kiss?"

"My face is a little messy," I reminded Nancy.

"Ha!" she chuckled. "I have not had sex since I arrived at this school last June. I am well acquainted with the taste of myself."

That was an interesting image to hold in my mind for later, but right now, I simply smiled and kissed her. Gently, I pressed my lips to hers, but she was still panting, and her lips kept parting. Almost before I knew it, we were seeking out each other's tongues.

I lifted a hand and pressed it against the front of her sweater, feeling the amazing sensation of sinking my fingers into that welcomingly soft flesh. She crooned softly, but only for a moment.

"No, no, no, no, no, no!" Nancy exclaimed. "I told you, that little demonstration was not what I wanted to see. I want to see how much you don't know how to measure cock size." She sat back on the bench with a challenging expression. "Let's take a look!"

I grinned at her, hungrily once again, letting all the feeding my ego had received for two months show in my face. I was smug. I knew it. I was not apologizing. I just stood up between her legs, my shins just brushing the front of the benches seat. I gestured to her. "Be my guest."

She laughed at me. "Cocky bastard," she snorted. Then she actually bit the tip of one fingernail. "Of course, you do seem to have some reason for cockiness..."

She started to run her hands up the front of my jeans, and I simply tugged my shirt up and off over my head. I didn't want it in the way.

"You are going to be pretty embarrassed to be standing here naked when someone comes out here to check on us," she laughed.

"Do you see anyone coming our way in response to your little involuntary outburst?" I asked with a smile. "And besides, I am not naked yet."

She smiled, her initial sexual overwhelming beginning to pass. "True," she said and grabbed at the front of my button fly jeans.

I want to be perfectly clear. I had had no intention of trying to get up to anything sexy at the commencement party. We had all said our goodbyes, right? The night was supposed to just be about friendship.

But I had been out of clean underwear to change into after graduation, and even my dirty stuff was packed and in my parent's rented Escalade. So I had just gone commando.

She tugged my fly open and I sprang out, no underwear for an intermediate reveal.

She made no noise. She certainly said no words. Nancy just froze and stared. And she stayed that way for an intensely gratifyingly long time. These reactions never get old.

"Shit," she said at last. She lifted one hand, hesitantly, then touched me, lightly and quickly, right below my head. I twitched and her hand sprung back.

"It is quite sensitive," I smiled. "But it doesn't mind being touched."

"I'll bet not!" she snorted. Then she shrugged, grabbed my shaft and just snorked several inches of me into her mouth! Her tongue writhed alongside me inside her mouth. I highly approved. She rolled her head around my dick and sucked a bit more of me in. I bumped against the back of her mouth, and it was clear that she had pretty good control over her gag reflex. Was I going to get a new deep throat experience?

Apparently not. She pulsed me in and out of her mouth deeply, but she tried for no more penetration. Instead, after a minute or two of pure bliss, she let go of my cock and popped me free from her mouth. It was very briefly disappointing, until she used her free hands to yank the sweater off over her head. Her bra was a lightweight little thing that seemed utterly insufficient for the job of supporting the delightful globes I saw revealed, but as she popped the front open and discarded it, I saw that they amazingly needed almost no support, only a little control.

Those tits were every bit as good as I (and every other guys at school) (and I'm betting a bunch of the faculty too) had dreamt. They were voluminous without being huge, and certainly not bulbous. The aureoles were round and the size of one ounce gold coins, surmounted by insanely erect but tiny nipples. The tone of them was a soft, light pink that matched her unpolished lips perfectly. And, oh wow, were they firm and bouncy, holding their shape amazingly, considering their mass.

"Woof!" was all I could say. "You have one fucking hell of a reveal, too."

She laughed. "Yeah? I have skills that you might be interested in too."

With that, she grabbed my cock again and pulled it against the soft flesh of a breast. She rubbed my wet, dripping tip over a nipple and pressed it into her softness. "May I?" Nancy asked coquettishly.

I didn't know what she was asking permission to do, but I was all for it. I nodded a bit eagerly for my current persona. She didn't care.

She smiled up at me as she guided my shaft between those finger-achingly amazing mounds, nestling it in her cleavage, then she grabbed a breast in each hand and squeezed them together around me.

The only response I could manage was a wide-eyed, frantic nod of my head. The feel of her tits mashing around my dick was insane, a weird cross between intercourse and a handjob, while being utterly unique. Staring down, the head of my cock stood proud above those mounds, as if bobbing in a sea of tit.

"Come on, Alistaire," she cooed. "Want to fuck my titties with this gigantic dick?"

If anyone can explain me why dirty talk seems wildly more filthily delicious when it is a teacher doing it, I'd like to hear it.

Between the sudden vocabulary shift and sudden new sensations, my alpha control over our situation was out the window for the moment. I was just some desperate little boy, clutching at offered candy.

I wrote before that I was actually pretty sexually sheltered. I had seen only two pornos. Everything I had done in two and a half months of sexual adventurism was based on rumor, very limited research, instructions from more experienced girls, and a lot of improvisation. But I had genuinely never even heard of tit-fucking before that night.

"Holy shit," I breathed as I began to pulse my hips. When I drew them back, my head sank back between her mounds, suddenly caressed by her flesh, and when I pushed my hips forward, my dick swept back upward, throbbing purple helmet bursting back into view. Oh man, it was awesome.

And then Nancy took it up a notch.

"That is such a big dick, Alistaire," she moaned quietly. "I can't believe how it feels driving through my tits, like a big rod of pure sex." Then she tilted her head downward and lifted her boobs a little as she squeezed them together.

Now, at the top of each thrust, the head of my dick was bursting free of her mammary embrace and sliding over her extended tongue! The wet feeling of that drew me and I responded by thrusting even harder. Now, on many passages, I felt my tip just reach and slip between her lips.

I was content to just continue this new and fucking amazing thing, but Nancy suddenly let her grip on her breasts slip and she clutched at my dick directly. Her head bent and she took me into her mouth deeply once more, spit dripping down along my shaft from her mouth..

Despite how good that renewed blowjob felt, I could not help but gasp, pleadingly, "Oh God! Please don't stop what you were doing!" I felt her chuckle around my cock.

"A'm jutht gethin you goob an weth," she struggled to say with my cock still in her mouth. Her hand stroked my length, but clearly more to distribute the copious saliva she was trying to produce.

In moments, I was soaking and she straightened up, slapping my cock loudly back into her cleavage. She grabbed those big, firm, round boobs and mashed together once again. "Fuck me, Alistaire. Fuck my big titties now!"

I could not have held still with a gun to my head, and I began to fuck away with gusto, producing a whole new array of slapping and squelching sounds as I drove my cock into that amazing embrace.

"You really do have a gigantic cock," Nancy ground out through gritted teeth. "It feels so good driving into my tits. It makes my tits feel big as it hides between them." I did my best to hide my dick in there, though one end or the other was always exposed. The only problem, I was dimly aware, was that I was not going to last long like this. This was too new, too amazing.

As if reading my mind, Nancy looked up at me with an intense, almost angry grimace. "You want to come on my boobs, don't you Alistaire? Do you want to spunk all over them?"

Did I ever! I could only nod breathlessly, eagerly as I pumped into those tits.

"Well, you can't. It will make too much of a mess," she teased, doing nothing to stop my efforts. "I bet you would make a big giant mess I can't clean up out here. So you will have to settle for coming in my mouth, Alistaire. That way I can drink every drop of all the hot seed you are going to shoot." She groaned for a moment as I thrust, then bent her head and once more the tip of my dick was sliding up her tongue and just between her lips with each stroke.

It was way too much for me, and I moaned that I was going to come. I think I tried to say it using the filthiest vocabulary I could come up with, to answer her own sudden spate of dirty talk, but it was a hard fail. I did warn her though.

Her breasts fell away from me and her mouth plunged over my cock. Both of her hands clasped me and were jacking hard. She sucked hard on me, and in seconds I was gone.

My ass clenched hard and a spasm spiked up inside my body, setting off fireworks when it hit my overloaded brain. I felt a huge initial gout burst deep into her mouth and she kept jacking me without pause. A second, much weaker blurp followed, with a finishing blast that felt as strong as the first. I sagged in sudden exhaustion, momentarily balancing myself on her bare shoulder.

Nancy carefully licked and sucked my member clean, working a last good dollop of cum from the tip and kissing it away. "Damn, anyone ever tell you that you even taste good?" she observed almost absently.

"I've been told," I grinned. "I can't help but ask, where did all the dirty talk come from?"

She actually blushed at that. "It's not really me, is it?" I didn't know. That's why I asked. "It's just... Look, I love titfucking a guy. It's fun, and I wasn't given these," she said, lifting her saliva-soaked mounds, "to not use them for all sorts of things. But the feminist side of me can't get it out of her head that it seems a little like being used. So I compensate."

"Well, Jesus are you good at both. And I've never done that before," I admitted a little sheepishly. "Thank you."

"Really? Then you have been missing out," Nancy said as I sat down on the bench next to her.

"I have," I agreed. I was a little worried that we were wrapping things up. That would suck, because I did not want to get this far and not fuck this God-damned vision. I leaned over and kissed her. I was hesitant at first, but when she responded, we were soon both probing each other with our tongues.

I lifted my hands and finally put them on her breasts, kneading those amazing tits happily. They were really amazingly firm and springy in my grasp and she leaned into my caress. I twisted my head around and began to nuzzle at her neck, not ceasing for a moment my exploration and stimulation of her boobs.

"Listen," Nancy sighed, grooving to my attentions. "You are not a one and done kind of guy are you? I still need to get fucked."

I smiled into her neck and just placed her hand on my dick, which if it had softened at all, was once again rock hard. She murmured her approval. Nice of her to set aside my worries about how far we were going to go.

I did sit up and half laughed to her. "How can you," I asked, gesturing at the insanely hot body in front of me, "be hard up?"

"Heh, thank you," Nancy smiled. "But yes, it is five days short of a year ago that I moved into that little apartment on the fourth floor of Gorham House. And not a drop of sex since."

"Why?" I begged for understanding.

"When you live on campus as faculty, you don't get off campus much more than students do, you know," she said. "In one way or another, we all work seven days and nights a week. Aside from students and faculty, the only people I know by name in this whole town are one cashier at Target and one cute bartender who I am beginning to fear is gay."

I'll admit I was having a hard time wrapping my head around all this.

"Yeah, so that has left me with the school population to interact with. I don't know if you noticed, but the male faculty here is not straight out of central casting. There are like two guys among the faculty and staff who are doable, and they are both married." She looked at me and smirked, "That has left me and my trusty vibrator with nothing but about five Senior boys to mentally work with all year. Let's just say you caught me at an auspicious point in time." Her eyes ran over me hungrily.

"I've got to know who they were," I said, happy to extend this conversation while my hands were full of perfect tits.

"Davis Reynolds, Tom Welch, Yancy Ethridge, you, and Walter Smith," she replied promptly.

"Wait! Me?" I objected skeptically.

"Why not? You are a tall guy, in shape, kind to people, smart, and funny the few times I ever heard you speak. I like your piercing blue eyes. And that was before you started looking at me with them tonight."

I just shook my head, mostly in frustration. "Until the last few months, most girls here did not know that I existed," I grumbled. "Those that did, even my good friends, did not quite grasp that I had a fucking gender. And you... you of all people, were up in your apartment jilling off to thoughts of me?"

"Well, I could hardly have invited you up," she giggled.

"I don't know," I replied, almost giggling myself. "I am good at keeping secrets."

"Apparently," Nancy snorted. "And let me say, catching you and Jenn that night did nothing to tamp down any fantasies about you."