Alistaire Too Ch. 06: Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock had been screaming at me for a while to get on with promised things, and this seemed like as good an opening as any to listen to it.

I kissed her again, and then said, "I'd like to make some more secrets to keep."

Nancy looked over across the field. No wanderers could be seen exiting the pool of light marking the party. "Fuck yeah," she breathed. With that, she shoved her skirt down and off, leaving her about as naked as me, our clothes piled on the end of the bench.

I popped off the bench again and knelt once more between her thighs. Nancy slumped down, pushing her hips forward to the edge of the seat. I took my dick in one hand and rubbed its head up and down the length of her slit. She was more than wet, she was dripping. "Do it..." she groaned.

I pressed my hips forward and looked as my helmet nestled inside her. Nancy gently caressed my hip while massaging her breast with the other. I just clasped her hips with both hands and pressed in several inches slowly. Then I pulled back a little and began to work my way deeper. Each thrust went but a little bit further than the last, and I went slowly, teasing both of us with the leisurely nature of my advance.

When I was more than halfway in, I felt her hand on my hip begin to clench. "Christ, there is a lot of you," she gasped. "Get on with it, and give it to me!"

I just grinned and stubbornly kept up my slow exploration. She was so fucking delicious feeling—wet, and tight, and her inner musculature was alive and playfully resistant to my arrival. We both burst out in groans as I at last sank fully into her, our bellies touching.

"Holy shit, I have never felt so full," Nancy gasped. "Just... hold still. Let me enjoy this for a moment." I leaned in, kissed her deeply, probing hard with my tongue, and grasped the breast that she was not playing with herself. I simply kept my cock pressed hard inside her. Then I let it twitch.

She pushed me away a little, then I pushed my way back in. We both groaned again at the sensation and I let my hips begin to move. I explored how I was stroking her, and I could soon tell that this position, though she sure seemed to be enjoying herself, was not going to get her to the finish line. I was enjoying myself, so I rutted into her for a while anyway.

I made myself stop and pulled all the way out. "What... are you doing?" Nancy asked.

"Do you want to run the show, or me?" I asked. She was unsure what I meant. "Top or bottom," I clarified.

"Bottom," she said instantly. "I really need to be fucked right now."

I lifted her up and turned her around to kneel on the bench, bracing herself on the back rest. She looked over her shoulder, amused but enthusiastic that I was so certain how I wanted to proceed. I guided my cock back to her wet slit and this time I slid into her in one smooth stroke. She moaned more than happily as I slid back into her. As my stomach nestled against her perfect backside, I reached under and clutched at those tits. She pushed her hips back against me and I fucked her for a little while like that, bent over and grabbing her like a desperate man. She said not a word and just grooved to my penetrations.

But I still wasn't hitting her right, so I rose up, placing my hands now on that sweet ass and squeezing. That shifted my cock's angle of attack and I began pumping into her more shallowly. That did it. I felt my head stroking away inside her, caressing her where she most wanted it. Nancy got voluble again immediately. "Oh shit, yes. Yes. Just like that," she crooned.

I slid in and out of her, repeating the motion over and over, my cock screaming in its own delight. "Harder," she ground out, and I happily complied. I deepened my thrusts, pileing fully into her again in as long a stroke as I could manage.

It was frankly exhausting and utterly exhilarating as I fucked Nancy... Ms. Green. I might be forbidden to call her that, but you know that, in my mind, I was fucking Teacher...

"Oh fucking fuck, this is so good," she moaned, getting a little louder. I thought about reminding her to keep it down, but we were a long way from the party, the music had gotten louder, she was facing away from everybody, and... mostly I just wanted to see how loud I could make her scream.

"You like this?" I gasped. "Is this doing it for you? I could try something else," I teased.

"Don't you stop anything," she gasped. "Don't you... ung, change a... oh fuck... thing!" In moments, she added, "Keep it up! I'm almost... I'm almost there!" She panted and grunted as I stroked her insides. "I'm... I'm..." she keened, and then moaned at the top of her lungs, her hips bucking suddenly backward against me. I let myself go and stroked into her in shorter, quicker thrusts, fully in her depths. In moments, before her cries faded, I was pumping my cum inside her, gasping loudly myself. She gasped in response as I filled her and she came again, slower and more quietly this time, but maybe even more happily.

I could feel my brain writing every sensation of my own ecstasy into my permanent memory. Every nerve ending sparked. The situation alone was such an extravagant turn on. To be fucking a teacher, this amazingly hot teacher, was driving me to heights of bliss. Jesus, she was so good, so responsive, so wanton.

It might be going to be only in my own mind, I couldn't blab about this, but I was indeed a Legend...

I slumped against her, and she slumped herself against the bench. We both panted, seeking oxygen for a bit.

"Crimineys, you are good," Ms. Green breathed. "But..."

"We've been out here too long," I finished for her. She just nodded wordlessly. We did our best to clean ourselves up and dressed.

"We had better both wash up in the potty trailer," Nancy advised.

"Yeah, but separately," I added. "You head straight back for it, and I'll jog around the edge of the field and come back from a different direction." I kissed her. "Thank you."

"Thank you," she chortled and swayed off. I watched that ass make her skirt swing for a moment, before slowly running away to the left.

*

Having washed my face and hands throughly, and even sponging around in my jeans, I was as fresh as I could manage. I stepped out of the porta-john trailer and went looking for my friends. I soon spied an almost disconcerting sight. I had never once seen all of the girls I had been with at school together in one place, but there they were in a group, Beth, Bridget, Jenn, Poppy, Petra, and even Carla—The Sisterhood of Alistaire's Traveling Penis had assembled. Interestingly, Ben and Ron were there too. Ron and Carla were holding hands—of course, they were doing that a lot lately. I waved as I approached and then noticed that Beth was holding Ben's hand. When she saw me, she deliberately turned and kissed him on the mouth!

There were a lot of other people around. Several could have seen.

So, some secrets were being revealed. I grinned.

"Hey, everybody!" I said happily as I reached the group. "Having a good night?"

"Where have you been?" Bridget asked, stepping next to me, taking my hand in hers and giving me a kiss as well! Lots of secrets were getting aired, apparently.

"Uh," I replied, taken aback but not unhappy. "I just went for a walk to contemplate the awesomeness of my life."

There was general laughter from everyone. Ron was wide-eyed at that kiss from Bridget. Those wide eyes about fell out when Beth let go of Ben's hand and took mine, planting a kiss on me too. "Very awesome life," I muttered with a smile.

Ron whispered in Carla's ear. Even over the noise of the music, I could hear the incredulous tone. Apparently Jenn could as well, because she slid next to me and kissed me too, while taking my hand.

Ron gleeped.

"Okay, what is with this awesome new game?" I asked, getting seriously bewildered.

"Did you know that Franklin and Devon were fucking?" Petra asked me.

"No! The poster kids for chastity?" I gasped, seriously shocked.

"Yep. They decided to let the cat out of the bag about forty minutes ago by holding hands and openly kissing. Questions were asked, and then those questions were answered," Petra went on.

"Word got around like wild fire," Poppy put in. "You must have been way out in the gloom not to hear the excitement. Then other people started doing this hands and lips thing." She proceeded to do the hands and lips thing with me herself, before easily taking back her original position in the group.

"There has been a lot more sex going on at this school than we thought," added Petra dryly.

"What?" I scoffed. "The deuce you say, my lady. There were shenanigans that the general populace was not aware of?"

"Can you imagine?" cooed Petra, who stepped up and took her turn. Ron was beside himself. Amazingly, we were not surrounded by shocked eyes. Most people were just not looking for our group to be producing this kind of excitement.

"Well, I see as the faculty drift off home to bed, this kiss and cuddle announcement thing is spreading," said Ms. Green suddenly from behind us.

We all jumped and instinctively tried to look innocent before we could stop ourselves.

Jenn recovered first. "Is it?" she asked, and stepped up, holding my hand tightly and kissing me, throwing in a little visible tongue usage for good measure.

I actually laughed a little, and Ms. Green just crossed her arms. "Yeah, I knew that one," she said dryly.

"You did?" Jenn blurted in surprise.

"She had us busted that first night," I said with a smile. "She told me earlier."

"He had your aroma on him pretty strongly," Nancy said with a broad smirk. She smiled as Jenn got some gently ribbing grins from the assemblage.

Feeling challenged by the teacher's smug knowledge, all my friends mockingly kiss and clutched at me again in turn. Both Beth and then Jenn kissed Ben, which drew a shocked gasp from Carla and Poppy. Even Carla nudged Ron in the side, then stepped toward me and... gave me a fist bump and an air kiss.

Ron was almost dying when she moved back by his side, held his hand and kissed him deeply. She whispered in his ear, but he still glared at me a little. I just looked back reassuringly.

Nancy was looking around at all these girls, including Beth who had decided to take Ben's hand and kiss him again too, for good measure. They grinned at her, each as smug as Nancy had been.

She was honestly a little rocked, I thought, gleefully. Finally she just shook her head and said, "We are going to have to keep better track of what you all are up to." She brightened, having been put on her heels and acknowledging the point. "Well, I am heading to bed myself and my Uber will be here soon, so I am just saying my good-byes to as many of you as I can."

With that, Nancy looked around quickly, then took both my hands in hers and kissed me hard, finishing with a quick nip on my lower lip. "You were magnificent," she said softly but quite audibly.

And she turned and walked away, that fabulous ass swaying more than a bit more extravagantly than normal.

I am a legend.

—————

Thanks for coming back for Alistaire's further adventures! As always, I appreciate your votes, your favorites, and especially your comments! Alistaire obviously has a lot more interesting tales ahead of him, and I hope to have some of them formed for you someday soon. Follow me to be sure you see them when they come out. Stay tuned.