Alix's Presentation Lesson

Story Info
A college slut is taught a lesson for not doing her homework.
8.7k words
4.32
10.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
217 Followers

Upvotes, follows, and favorites appreciated. Please help me become a better writer and more prominent on this platform.

---

## Alix is starting college thanks to her sugar daddy

She sits in the wooden fold out seats of her first economics college class for the semester. As the professor comes to the stage in the auditorium style classroom, Alix compares her brand new designer jeans and good girl sweater outfit to the boring skirt of the middle aged economist. The teacher explains their first presentation assignment due in a week on the basics of a supply curve, but Alix doesn't pay attention and tucks the syllabus away to bring out her phone. There's a text message from her silver fox, Parker, that comes over her browser of the online lingerie store.

"Happy first day my princess," he texts.

"Thank you daddy," she texts back.

Even typing the word makes her squeeze her legs together and her g-string wet. Her churchgoing conservative past and dead-end job at a clothing store two years out of high school is a far cry from where she is now. Dating a man almost twice her age makes her firm ass flex as she relives wonderful memories of being with Parker. The teacher drones on as she zones out in her daydreams of her transformation after turning twenty one.

The summer trip to Cancun right before the start of the semester where Parker took her virginity in the hotel suite overlooking the ocean.

The naughty feeling of dressing like a good girl for her modern family's barbeque, but feeling Parkers cum in her panties as she talks about possibly attending college.

The feeling of him pulling on her hair as he fucks her doggy style in front of the mirror, calling her princess all the while.

The weight of shopping bags full of sexy high heels from the shopping spree as he spares no expense on anything she asks for. How good she looked wearing them and nothing else for him after expensive dinners at the lounge steakhouses with white table clothes.

Then the following bondage sessions after those dinners always include confessions about her secret desires and fantasies. He's made a growing list and takes care to play them out with her as simple surprises at times she never expects.

Then, an ultimate surprise for her twenty-first birthday; funding her entire college experience to include all of her tuition. And best of all, the feeling of her phone buzzing in her pocket when he forwards her money. Just as it does now on her desk.

"Just because," he texts.

It's another five hundred dollars.

She's one hundred percent confident that she's happier in the modern world, dating like a normal person, and finally getting the kind of education and attention her parents and faithful community would never allow.

The hidden bad girl under her good girl exterior suits her well in her mind.

Part of her exercising her bad girl persona is creating outfit sets for the various fantasies she's shared with parker. For one top of mind during class, she adds one more pink harness lingerie and another set of sexy high heels to her shopping cart. She imagines how they'll look on her tan body. The straps will contour her hips and chiseled abs perfectly and make her feel *very* exposed. Thrown in a gold body chain and nude stockings, and she has another set. The idea of being punished, stretched out for being a bad girl, shamed, and being taken advantage of by his friends makes her so wet that she almost leaves class to touch herself.

She saves the group of products and titles it:

*Bad Girl Humiliation Set.*

She's about to leave to pleasure herself when Parker's texts bring her back to the reality of her class.

"How's class?" texts Parker.

"I haven't really been paying attention, but I guess it's okay," she types back a little too quickly to get back to her shopping.

"Princess. You need to take school seriously. Getting a good start to the first semester of school is important. Besides, you want to make your daddy happy, don't you?"

The way he dotes on her and tries to wrangle her makes her feel bratty and just turns her on even more. She adds several high quality silver butt plugs to her cart before she responds.

"Yes daddy, I'll pay attention," she texts back.

"That's a good girl. Looking forward to hearing all about it," he texts back.

She closes the conversation and turns back to her shopping. She vaguely hears the brown skirted professor start to talk about the details of their homework assignment and first presentation, but she focuses on whether Parker will like the diamond jeweled one or the red ruby one.

---

## Parker Comes Home Late

And Alix lays in the living room populated with restoration hardware furniture. She's in her silk panties, feet kicking up in the air, and in an easy to rip off college shirt that she hopes will please Parker. Her school bag is being used to prop up her hands as she scrolls through her phone, finally hitting the order button on her lingerie purchase, then puts it down as the door opens downstairs. Her toes curl and she twists a finger in her brown hair as Parker ascends the white carpeted stairway.

Parker's salt-and-pepper five o'clock shadow makes his white smile beam when he walks in. Alix sits up on her knees and lets her good girl exterior wiggle her ass. She can't help but giggle at him as he takes off his coat and undresses her with his brown eyes. Parker hangs up his expensive sports jacket and undoes his red tie. All Alix can think about is him putting it around her neck and choking her while he fucks her like a whore. He approaches and she touches her tits, threatening to raise her shirt up to reveal her braless firm c-cups.

But he sits next to her on the couch instead, smiling at her as his athletic weight settles into the white comfortable cushion.

His gaze makes her feel like royalty.

"How was school today princess?" he asks in a fatherly tone.

"Oh it was fine. I went to all my classes like a good girl," she says, biting one of her fingers and twisting as she sits.

"That's so good to hear. Homework already done?" he asks, tie now fully off and folded neatly on the couch. He licks his lips as he unbuttons his shirt as his eyes scan over her body. Alix's pussy is wet instantly. Thoughts about school dissipate as she's lost in the fog of his sandalwood scent.

"Nah. I don't have much," she says, leaning in for a kiss.

Parker's manly hands freeze on the third button of his fine white cotton shirt. Alix meets his eyes and is captivated by that sugar daddy sternness that she loves to bring out of him.

"Honey, are you telling me that you don't have any homework at all?" he asks.

"Well I haven't checked really," she lies. Her shopping spree on her phone took all of her time during class today and during her expensive lunch at the club before coming home. There's a twist of dark pleasure caught in her throat as Parker puts out a commanding hand.

"Give me your school bag darling," he says.

Alix's skin tingles, wanting to be both punished for being a bad girl but guilty about not being diligent about her studies that *he* paid for. She takes her red backpack and hands it to him by the strap. He zips it open and finds her folder, taking out the syllabus for her economics class. As a senior project manager for a high end consulting group, his sharp eyes miss nothing.

Which includes the assignment that he points to as he puts the paper down between them.

"It says here that you have a presentation on economics in a week. What did the teacher say about it?" he questions her.

Alix's toes curl under her ass, knowing that there's the element of being caught, exposed, and humiliated that wrestles with her conflicted conservative past. It turns her on to no end. After an early lifetime of being praised and practically given everything she wants due to her beauty, Parker is the only one who doesn't let her get away with it. The humiliation of being caught makes her so wet and horny that she can't focus on what he's pointing at.

"I dunno. I can't remember," she says innocently.

"Alix. It says right here. You have to give a five minute presentation on an example of supply and demand economics. Were you not paying attention in class?"

Alix sees that look of his dominant side, the one he gives her right before a hard spanking.

*Punish me daddy,* she thinks.

She gives a nervous giggle and turns bright red.

Parker folds the paper back and sets it on the couch. He reaches into her bag and pulls out her economics book and opens it to the first chapter for her.

"Alixy honey, you need to take your studies seriously. And I'm going to make sure that you do. Next week, the evening before your assignment is due, you're going to practice giving your presentation to me and a few of my friends. It'll be a good way to hold you accountable and make sure you're prepared. Okay?"

Alix can't get beyond the tone that he takes with her, wanting nothing more than to be his slut all evening. The thought of fucking all over her text books and paper and being spanked for not being a good girl is all that goes through her mind as he lectures her.

"Okay," she says, almost singing it. Her hand reaches out to grab his crotch, but he gently takes it and puts it on her textbook.

"After your homework. I'll give you a nice spanking as a warning. But, keep in mind, if you fail to prepare, you're going to get more than just a red hot ass from my hand. Clear?" he says smiling.

"Yes daddy," says Alix.

He kisses her on the forehead. The warmth in his lips on her skin makes the whore inside her good girl shell almost burst forward with the power of a bratty demon. But he heads downstairs to the library to read, leaving her alone to do her homework.

Instead, she checks her phone. The confirmation email with her lingerie delivery will be arriving right around when her assignment is due. She rolls over on her syllabus, reviewing the order and wondering if she should order more.

She adds a black leather paddle with the red letters of "slut" embedded in it.

---

## A Week Passes

Alix is caught up in her college experience. She listens to Parker and pays attention to the first week of classes. But, as the autumn air of the weekend gives way to the rising invitation of parties and after hours hangouts in dorm rooms of new friends, her schedule in between classes is very socially focused.

That same social electricity is in the air when she pulls into the long driveway of Parker's mid-century modern home on a breezy wednesday evening. Her mind floats to what friends Parker has over and for what purpose. She slings her backpack over her shoulder while passing sports cars and electric vehicles. *Maybe*, she thinks, *Parker will buy me one at the end of the semester if I get good grades.*

Flashes of her economics class come to mind as she goes to open the front door and her body goes cold.

*Fuck. I forgot about my presentation tomorrow.*

She looks back at the rows of cars and remembers what Parker told her.

They're here to see her presentation.

---

## Parkers Friends are in the Library

Alix ambles across the marble floor towards the sounds of men and women laughing. The closer she steps toward the room with built in bookcases and white luxury chaise lounges, the more her shame and anticipation rises. Shame for not upholding her task given to her by Parker to prepare her economics presentation. But anticipation for the kind of humiliation he might put her through as her 'punishment' for not being a good girl.

Her expectations rise as she rounds the corner and sees several of Parker's friends, all in business suits and skirts, high ball glasses in their hands. Three are men with find black and gray suits, all with the same physique of Parker. The other three are women, all with pristine manicures, earrings, and wearing white and gray pants suits. She knows he has former athlete friends from the gym that she's seen before, but never this dressed up.

Their eyes all fix on to her as she comes around. Her jeans and tight fitting college sweatshirt make her feel self conscious from the powerful people in the room. The energy of the room rises as she feels their eyes undressing her.

But nothing makes her feel more undressed and exposed than the smile and warm welcome of Parker as he rises to meet her.

"Hi honey! So glad you're home," he says, leaning in and kissing her hello.

Alix can do nothing to hide the embarrassment radiating out in her red cheeks. As Parker pulls away, his eyes read her like the syllabus and economics book she failed to study. There's a sinister smile that spreads across his face as he holds her by the side of the head.

"Ready to give your presentation? I invited my friends and everything for you. They're very interested in seeing what you've prepared," he says, sweeping his hand across the room towards the guests. Alix gulps as a pause builds in the room.

"What's your topic?" asks a bookish brunette with a white skirt. She brings the high ball glass up to drink. Alix can see she's hiding a smirk.

*She knows.*

Alix's heart flutters with heat of embarrassment as she opens her mouth, unable to think of a convincing lie. Her brain seeks something from the lecture, anything she can say to try and bullshit her way through. But all that permeates is the coming punishment and sugar daddy payment that she craves to give. Her legs come together, wanting to cross them.

"Do you have your powerpoint presentation ready? Maybe we can help you dress it up?" asks one of the more astute of his friends wearing the darkest suit. He crosses his massively strong legs and leans back, clearly trying to hide the bulge in his pants she could see before he did. He licks his lips.

"I can also give you some tips for presenting. Since this will be one of your first times, I assume," says a skinner man with a sharp jaw. He takes his glasses off, folds them, and puts them inside of his suit jacket.

*They know.*

"I uh..." she stammers.

Parker moves his hand from her hair to under her chin, directing her gaze up into his face.

"You're unprepared, aren't you?" he asks.

"No! I just..." she begins searching for anything to try and convince him, but based on how his grip firms around her chin...

*Parker knows too.*

---

## "Don't You Lie To Me."

The command coming from Parker is exactly the tone he has when he's about to dominate and use her. He grips her harder, and it makes Alix come up on her toes.

"Okay, okay! I didn't prepare. But I can work on it right now. It won't take me long!"

"Oh no you don't," says Parker.

Alix tries to wiggle out of his grip, trying to escape up to her room to get it ready at the last minute, but Parker stops her by grabbing a handful of her hair from behind her head. The action is familiar to her. The submissive mode she's been trained into comes on, and she stops resisting.

Parker's tone is firm but even as he speaks to her.

"I was very clear in my instructions last week about your presentation, wasn't I?" he asks.

"Yes daddy," she whines. Alix stammers her feet, painfully aware that the rest of his friends are watching her. The embarrassment spreads through her as she glances away from Parker for a moment, seeing their stares.

All of them have smirks on their faces like they're enjoying watching her get in trouble.

She feels herself getting so wet that her panties are soaked immediately.

"And you didn't do what I asked you, didn't you?"

"No daddy I didn't. I'm sorry!" she whines.

"No. That kind of apology isn't going to cut it. You owe me a *real* apology, along with all of our guests here who were so looking forward to helping you with your studies. It's incredibly rude of you not to consider them. So, you're going to say sorry. And you're going to learn your lesson about presentation, one way or the other."

Then, he comes close, his lips right on her ear. He whispers.

"Surprise, my princess."

---

## It's a Fantasy She's Told Him About

He pulls her by the hair, thrusting her out in the middle of the room for all to look upon her. She knows immediately that this was planned all along as the small crowd of well dressed people *ooo* and *aww* at her, admiring how distressed she looks.

She wants to be embarrassed in front of others.

Proven not to be a good little girl.

Stretched out and made to plead for forgiveness.

Shamed and used by a crowd.

However they want.

Alix feels the adrenaline dump inside of her body, making her so wet she feels herself getting creamy. As her situation catched up with her, the first concern she has is how embarrassing it will be if they see her pussy and how white with cream it is. She almost begs Parker to stop, but he quickly gives her the first command.

"Say you're sorry to everyone," he says. He slowly jerks her by the hair to her right, still on her toes from the slight pain as he pulls her hair. Alix makes eye contact with the astute dark suit, now without the glasses. Alix takes a quick look down to see his bulge, then back to his sharp smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't prepare my homework Sir!" she says.

"Oh I like that. She's fucking sexy when she knows she's about to be punished," he says.

The comment connects in Alix's head enough to spark a desire to please him, to make him feel good, and most of all, to make Parker proud of her and make up for what she's done. Before she can connect another thought, she's jerked to her left, this time to the woman in the white skirt with the bookish look. This woman, with her jet black curls, isn't shy about giving her a sensually sneering look, as if she's enjoying the beginning of the punishment.

"Again. Apologize. You'll do this with everyone in the room in several stages, my bad little girl," Parker says.

"I'm so sorry I didn't prepare my presentation Ma'am!" she moans out.

The bookish business woman gives her a sultry moan of approval, biting her finger as she does.

Parker continues to jolt Alix around the room, her desperate apologies rising with her embarrassment and her arousal the more she's led around the room. By the time Parker turns her back to face him, she's shaking with gleeful expectancy for what will come next.

His strong hands reach down to the belt of her jeans, ripping them out. He forcefully pushes the zipper down.

And Alix almost goes weak in the knees and collapses from both humiliation and pleasure at the same time as his next words flow out as smooth as his firm touch.

---

## "Pull Your Jeans and Your Panties Down."

The intensity of his stare, smelling the bourbon on his breath, and how he commands her sparks her will to please her sugar daddy. But the embarrassment of showing herself naked to such a well dressed room feels shameful, the bad girl in her is about to be exposed for all to see.

She can't want it enough.

As commanded, and very slowly, she loops her thumbs into her jeans and around her g-string and begins to pull down, keeping eye contact with Parker while she does. As her jeans start to pass the apple bottom of her ass, her g-string starts to peel off of her pussy. She bends at the waist.

There's an audible sticky sound of her cream as her panties separate from her. There's a wet sensation of her femininity coming down in streams and gracing the side of her legs. With her pants down around her knees, the cool air makes her wetness very apparent to her.

And to the audience behind her now looking upon how turned on she is.

"Oh my," says one of the men in the audience of the library.

Alix's pleasure of embarrassment reaches a new height that's combined with the vulnerability she's experiencing. Then it crescendos as Parker runs his other hand down her front, crossing over her clit, then traces her labia ever so slightly. He raises an eyebrow and his mouth parts, just for an instant, a sign she recognizes as him being pleased.

Delimity
Delimity
217 Followers