Alix's Presentation Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Parker's body slaps into her ass, thrusting over and over, the woman uncrosses her legs and leans forward, taking Alix's chin in her hand. She feels studied as her face contorts from the pleasure of being stretched and the pain of being edged.

"Are you really sorry?" she asks.

"Yes!" Alix almost screams.

"Good. Then show me," she says. The woman undresses and pulls down her skirt. She wears crotchless panties of the finest silk that makes Alix's mouth water. As she's being fucked, the woman stands over Alix, taking her by the hair, and guides her mouth onto her pussy. Alix tastes the woman, slippery and turned on, and does her best to moan into the woman's clit. Soon, as she's fucked from behind and face fucked by the woman, she comes quickly. Alix feels jealousy layer onto her humiliation, wishing that she could cum as fast as she just did for the woman. As she lays down back in the seat panting, she takes her highball drink and takes a sip.

"I forgive you. But you may find that the rest are not as forgiving as I am," she says.

---

## Parker Turns Her Toward the Next Man

Alix begins to apologize, asking for forgiveness. But her pleads are quickly stifled by the man putting his cock into her mouth. Alix feels the momentum of both Parker fucking her ass and jolting her forward into the cock in front of her while the man holds her by the side of the head and practically fucks her face like a pussy.

"Keep asking me for forgiveness princess," the man says, "Even with a cock in your mouth. I might let you have my cum all over your face if you keep trying."

With that, Alix gargles on the cock, trying to ask for forgiveness through him face fucking her. But all it does is make her moan and gag more, bringing him closer to cumming. He finally pulls out, making her gasp for air.

"Please Sir! I'm so sorry!" she says.

It helps the man cum, and she feels the hot liquid shoot out over her face, making a mess of her already messy makeup and glazing her with it. He cums a lot and wiggles with his orgasm, finally resting and tapping her with his cock to help spread it around.

"Now that's a royal apology princess. You may continue your apology tour around the room," he says, sitting down and getting another drink.

Alix is lead around the room, fucking in the ass over and over again, and allows every man and woman to face fuck her. By the end, her face is glazed in cum and pussy juice and her ass feels finally stretched and properly lubed. By the end, tears of joy come down her face as she feels Parker starting grunting in his familiar way. A warmth spreads through her ass, making her shake so much she can't keep herself up anymore.

Parker allows her to collapse to the floor, dirty, used, and completely filthy from pleasuring everyone in the room. They all give a slight clap with minor compliments as she breathes heavy, overwhelmed by being edged for so long.

Everyone sits down as Parker attends to the guests, making sure their drinks are full and that they have small horderves. By the time Alix comes to her senses and gets up, Parker is in front of her. He takes her chin in his hand once again and checks her over.

"How do you feel princess? Have you learned how to present yourself?" he asks.

"Yes daddy," Alix says.

"And what did we learn today?"

"To be prepared and do my homework."

"That's a good princess," he says, caressing the side of her face. "Now, go along upstairs. Get your homework done. And have that presentation ready. Once you are, you can give it to us. We want to make sure you're nice and prepared for your class tomorrow."

"You want me to do my homework *now*?" She asks, almost aghast.

But all it takes is one look from Parker, and Alix remembers herself. She pushes herself up, wobbling on her heels, as she walks out of the library, taking her bag with her, and up to the room. As she starts to climb the stairs, Parker comes out.

"And you keep what you have on while you work and when you come to present. Cum and all. Is that clear? Then, and only after your homework is done, will we take advantage of you and allow you to cum. Okay? Will that be pleasing to my princess?" he calls out up the stairs.

Alix feels her entire body flush with pleasure. Her fantasy fulfilled, and now more motivated than ever to do her homework, the strength in her legs comes back. A focus comes into her mind, wanting nothing more than to do a good job at her presentation so that she can please both her sugar daddy, his guests, and herself.

"Yes daddy! Oh thank you so much!" she says.

She runs off to her room, gets to the desk, and opens her laptop. And, for the first time, she opens the chapter of her economics book and begins to read. Very soon, she regrets not having paid attention.

*That's going to change* she thinks. *I'm going to surprise and please daddy next time. And I won't disappoint him... Or myself, anymore.*

---

## She Turns Her Phone Off During Class

As is her new habit when she goes to lecture. She makes a special focus on her economics class, ensuring that she pays attention, does the extra assignments, and always studies ahead of time. As the good grades come in week after week, she's more than happy to run home and show them to Parker.

The smile he gives her makes her relive the pleasure of her humiliation day all over again. Wanting nothing more than to please them with a presentation again one day, always being prepared in the event he has friends over.

As finals arrive, she has no worry. All of her lessons and reading are done. She's confident about taking the exam. And as she gets dropped off at Parker's home, she intends to study just for a bit, but focuses on resting her mind to take the exam the next day.

As she walks up the driveway, she sees a brand new top of the line electric car, a type she's always wanted, square in the driveway surrounded by other cars. They look familiar to her.

Because they are.

She turns away from marveling at the cars to see Parker standing in the doorway. He holds up a set of keys and points to the white vehicle, her dream car, in the center of the rest of them.

"Congratulations on taking your studies so seriously sweetheart. I'm so proud of you how you learned your lesson. That car is yours," he says, holding out the key.

Alix is elated, squealing and giggling as she goes up and hugs parker.

"Oh thank you thank you!" she yells, hopping up and down. She runs over to open the vehicle, wanting to get in and drive right away. But as she does, Parker gently puts a hand on the vehicle door to prevent her from opening it.

"However," he says, "You still have the final tomorrow. And, I'd like to make sure that you're prepared. So, I brought my friends over again to test you," he says.

Alix feels herself rolling over in her mind about her humiliation fantasy, wondering what she might have done wrong.

"But daddy, haven't I proved myself about economics? Why do they need to test me?" she asks.

"Oh honey. Princess! We're not going to test your knowledge of economics. We're going to test you on how well you can please everyone. Afterall, you are prepared enough that it's time to have a bit of fun."

He extends out his hand. Alix takes it, feeling herself glow.

"Show your best talents to everyone. Make daddy proud of his princess."

---

If you enjoyed reading this story, please up vote me, follow me, and favorite this story. This will help this rise to the top. I'm trying to do this for a living and I want to be a good writer. If you did not enjoy this story, instead of down voting, leave a comment and tell me why and what I could do better.