All a Sister Needs is her Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again she felt her mouth open more than it had ever opened before to accommodate Adam's massively thick cock. It didn't hurt her as much as it amazed her that she could stretch her mouth so much.

She felt Adam's hands on the back of her head as he guided his cock in and out of her mouth. She wanted to please him. She wanted him to be proud of her as she was of him.

She saw him look at her with a smile and then saw him turn to look at Nate.

'Like what you see,' Adam shouted with clenched teeth.

With his cock fully erect, he grabbed Rachel by the shoulder and brought her up to kiss her lips. He guided her to the couch that faced off to the radiator Nate was chained to.

Gently he pushed her head below onto the sofa so that Rachel's face was less than a few meters away from Nate. Positioning himself behind her, Adam brought his cock to rest at the door of Rachel's already wet pussy.

'This is how you treat a goddess. This is how you pleasure her. Watch! Watch you little shit,' he ordered.

A frightened Nate looked back up. His gaze met Rachel's just in time to see Rachel's face assume a look of immense pleasure he had never seen as Adam's cock entered her.

Rachel moaned as her brother's cock filled her pussy. His hands grabbed her ass tight as he moved in and out of her vagina.

Rachel found herself screaming with pleasure. She couldn't believe she was screaming. She the shy girl was screaming at the top of her lungs because it felt that good.

She felt like a slut. Like those girls in the porn movies she'd sneakily seen occasionally. She felt like a whore. Her brother's whore. Her brother's slut.

That's what she was in that moment and she loved it. She didn't care anymore that her husband was watching nor where she was.

All she cared about was her brother's cock was fucking her. Her mind and her body's entire purpose was to have that cock in her.

She felt Adam's body rest on her back as he reached down and grabbed her tits. He then pinched her nipples and increased his fucking pace.

His balls slapped Rachel's ass as his cock rammed in and out her pussy. Again and again, he fucked her. Their breathing and their grunts of pleasure moved to become one melody as Rachel screamed 'You're going to make me cum Adam, you're going to make me cum.'

With that a thunderous orgasm ripped through her. In the same instant she heard Adam shout out in pleasure a half-second before she felt his cock shoot his cum deep inside her. His cock twitched repeatedly spurting load after load in her overflowing pussy.

She turned around to look at him and saw that same forceful look in his eyes. Obviously he wasn't finished.

'That's how you treat a woman. That's how you make love to a goddess. Look at her. Look at her face. See that look. You'll never ever see her or that face again after today.'

Nate too shocked for words and too humiliated to speak, just sat with an empty look on his face. The face of a broken man who had had his pride ripped from him.

'I'm a kind man, so I'll allow you one last favor. After that, you have one month to sell this house, give my sister her share and never ever show your fucking face anywhere near either of us.'

One last favor? What was he talking about, thought Rachel whose mind was still clouded by the intense orgasm she'd had.

'I'll let you taste my sister one last time.'

With that he walked across towards where Nate was huddled on the floor. Although he had been much taller than Nate, the difference in posture and confidence had never been as stark between the two as in that moment. Nate timid, Adam towering like a Greek god.

'Open your mouth you little shit. Open your mouth and taste your wife for the last time,' ordered Adam.

Rachel, who had just had one of her strongest orgasms, found herself horny again. The thought that her husband was being cuckholded by her brother was enough to have her clit burn for attention.

She who had always been the girl who played it safe. She who had always been the kind of person who chose vanilla over any other flavor. Somebody who wouldn't do anything that might raise eyebrows or might cause surprise was now transfixed on the scene before her.

She found her hand had reached her pussy and her fingers were furiously rubbing her clit as she saw her brother holding his massive cock in his hands at her husband's face.

She had no idea that her brother had such a dominant side to him. She had known he was strong and confident but never could she have imagined how dark he could be. Further still, she couldn't have imagined herself drawn to this darkness. Wanting to be a part of it. Wanting to please him in every way.

She looked at her husband on the floor.

Nate, scared and frightened, didn't know what to do. He was about to say something, but the look in Adam's eyes removed his power of speech.

'I said open your mouth and lick your wife's cum off my cock. You know what's going to happen if you don't,' Adam instructed, his tone firmer and angrier than before.

Rachel, still furiously rubbing her clit, looked on. What she was seeing was beyond her wildest imagination.

Her husband resigned and his spirit broken, opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out to lick her juices off her brother's cock. Shivering with fear and humiliation, Nate the homo-phobe was sucking on her brother's cock.

Her brother who looked sexier than ever before.

Adam withdrew his cock and slapped the side of Nate's face with it. He then laughed and turned around just in time to see Rachel moaning and trembling to another orgasm.

He walked over to her, took her in his arms and whispered, 'Should we get out here then?'

'Yes please,' she whispered back. And before he could move away, she said, 'Thank you.'

He didn't reply and instead looked at her with that same doting eyes and kissed her.

Once dressed, Adam grabbed a key from the bag and threw it on the floor just outside of Nate's reach so that Nate would have to suffer a bit before he could open his handcuffs.

'Remember what we spoke about. If you dare come near my sister again, I will break each and every bone in your body. One month, if she doesn't have her share of the house, I will be back and I won't be this nice.'

With that, he put his arm around Rachel and led her to the door.

'What now Adam,' asked Rachel as they walked onto Gloucester Road.

'You'll see,' said Adam with a devilish smile on his face.

12