All A-Twitter Ch. 04

Story Info
Carrie, Al and Lisa spend Thanksgiving at the family farm.
3k words
4.44
5.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls spent every weekend with me as October rolled on into November. When Carrie and I started making our Thanksgiving plans, Lisa told us that her parents were out of the country on an extended vacation and wouldn't return until Christmas. Carrie insisted that the three of us travel to Emetsville for the holiday. Since the girls wouldn't have any classes Thanksgiving week, we decided to split the thousand-mile drive into two days and not be totally wiped out when we got there.

The only hotel room near the midpoint of our drive that I could get on short notice was in Lexington, Kentucky. That was well past halfway and farther than I had originally wanted to drive on the first day out, but it meant we could sleep in on Wednesday morning and still arrive at the family farm by mid-afternoon. While I was on the hotel chain's website, I booked a different hotel for the trip back that would make the second day of our return trip just as leisurely.

The weekend before Thanksgiving, the girls stayed at my condo with me. We were mostly packed and ready to go by Monday night, only needing to get our showers and pack up any cosmetics and things we'd need for the trip. We were a little later getting out the door on Tuesday morning than I'd hoped, but young women take a little longer to wake up and get ready. The hotel was already set up for late check-in, so it wasn't really an issue.

I drove first, which allowed the girls to sleep as they cuddled together in the back seat of my car. About two hours into the trip, I needed a restroom break and pulled into the next rest area I saw. The change in the car's motion woke the girls, and they discovered the same need for a break. When we all got back to the car, CJ offered to drive for a while. Lisa sat up front with her and I stretched out in the back seat and took a nap of my own. A hundred or so miles later, I awakened as Carrie pulled off the highway.

"Time for some lunch, Al," Lisa said as she reached over the back of her seat and shook me. We found a chain restaurant that we could agree on and had our lunch. Lisa asked to drive next. After a stop to fill up with gas, we were off on the next leg of the trip. I sat up front with Lisa while she drove, navigating her through the one change of highway that we needed to make on this day's drive. CJ was in the back. She played with her phone for a while before curling up for a little more nap time.

We rotated drivers this way one more cycle, stopping for restrooms and gas as needed every couple of hours. Our last trade was only a half-hour or so from Lexington. Lisa had done her second two-hour shift and was starting to get drowsy, so she pulled off the road and let me take the wheel. CJ rode up front with me and navigated us to the hotel. We had spotted a restaurant a short distance away from the hotel that would be easy to get in and out of, so we decided to eat there after we checked in.

I think there was a mistake in the reservation. No, we were assured of a room, it's just that I was sure I had reserved a room with two queen beds in it. That was about as much propriety as you can order up when you're a 47-year-old man traveling with two 18-year-old girls. The room we ended up with had one king bed. I tried to change rooms but, naturally, they had no other room for us. The desk clerk was very apologetic, though Carrie swore that he winked at her when I wasn't looking. Whatever. We dropped our bags in the room and refreshed ourselves a little before we piled back into the car and I drove us to the restaurant for dinner.

Before we slept, the girls both wanted some loving. Lisa was first, riding my cock while my niece lowered her pussy over my face. I couldn't see, but I knew the girls were kissing each other. When I finally erupted inside the tall redhead, CJ cleaned us both up with her mouth, starting with her roommate/lover and greedily slurping up all the cream that she could as it poured from her pussy. After that, she turned her attention to my sticky cock and happily cleaned the combined sex juices off it as I regained my erection.

Satisfied that I was hard enough, Carrie straddled my hips and lowered her wet folds down on me, sliding full depth with ease. As she began to grind our pubic bones together, Lisa took up her position over my face and I happily began licking her pussy. Some of my sperm, which I had planted deep inside her, continued to drain from her pussy as I licked it up. It only added to the sensory delight I was experiencing as I enjoyed these two young women. I'm sure they were enjoying each other's kisses as well.

I eventually came inside Carrie, and as my cock began to wilt and slip out of her, the two girls rolled off of me and the earlier scene repeated itself. This time, Lisa cleaned Carrie's pussy of my cream. When she got most of it, she turned her attentions to me, but rather than just lie back and enjoy it, I moved between Carries legs and continued the 'cleanup' on her. Carrie, in turn, pulled Lisa around to where her pussy was available and the three of us sucked and licked on each other for a time. We switched ends, so that I could enjoy Lisa while CJ sucked on me with Lisa between her thighs. When it became obvious that the two girls were sated and that my cock wasn't going to rise for a third round, the three of us happily snuggled together and pulled up the blankets.

I awoke in the morning, spooned up behind Carrie while Lisa was pressed up behind me. After showers and breakfast, we were back on the road.

We arrived at the old family farm, as planned, in the middle of the afternoon, and were greeted by the dogs acting in their role as security officers for the farm. My brother, Ron, had heard us approaching and was standing in the doorway of his machine shed when we pulled up. He came to greet us as soon as he got his hands clean enough for company. My sister-in-law came out of the house about the same time and introductions and generous hugs were distributed all around once we exited the car.

"Leave everything in the car for now," Nancy told us. "Come on in the house and have some coffee. Mama's inside."

Nancy had the coffee pot already set up in anticipation of our arrival and had switched it on when she saw us drive up, so it was almost ready by the time we were all in the house. More hugs were passed around when the girls met my mother, who was just pulling a tray of cookies from the oven. We spent an enjoyable hour or so getting all caught up and letting everyone get acquainted with Lisa and then Ron offered to help us get our luggage from the car.

He carried one suitcase and I carried another and the girls toted the rest of their stuff along behind us. Carrie insisted that the girls move into her room, while my sister-in-law, Nancy, kept trying to put Lisa in the guest room. The girls insisted that sharing my niece's queen-sized bed was perfectly fine with them. "We live in the same room at school, Mom," CJ explained. "Close quarters like this won't bother us for a couple of nights."

"Well, I'll let you try it for tonight," Nancy finally said as she turned to Lisa, "but the guest room's all yours if Carrie Jean pushes you out of bed. Lord that girl could squirm when she was little."

As for me, I carried my luggage two hundred feet the other direction to the house where I grew up and got settled in my old bedroom that my mother still kept for me there.

The next morning, Mama and I were up early and enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and a few gallons of coffee. When we finally walked over to my brother's house, it was filled with wonderful smells from the kitchen. My sister-in-law, Nancy, appeared to have everything under control, though Mama insisted on helping. My brother was off doing chores on the farm somewhere. Lisa and CJ were sitting at the kitchen table with mugs of coffee. It didn't look like they'd been up very long.

Thanksgiving dinner went really well. Everyone was glad to have Carrie home from her first semester of college and to have me home for the first time in a year as well. Lisa was welcomed as CJ's guest and she charmed them all.

My mother, now in her mid-70s, pulled me aside on Friday afternoon while my sister and the girls were shopping and Ron was engrossed in a football game. "I couldn't help but notice the way you and Lisa look at each other," she said while looking me straight in the eye. "Is there something you need to tell me?"

"It's too early to say, Mama," I stated as cautiously as I knew how. "There are definitely some feelings developing between us if that's what you mean."

"It's exactly what I mean, Albert," Mama said, "and I think it's sweet."

"I sense a 'but' in there..."

"It ain't much, but here it is," she drawled. "I'm just worried about Carrie Jean in all this. She and that girl are obviously the best of friends, more like sisters if you ask me, and Carrie Jean has always adored you. She still does, since she's looking at you the same way Lisa is. Just be careful that you don't break two hearts, son."

"I'll be careful, Mama." I promised her. "You're not going to lecture me about the thirty-year age difference?"

"I'll only tell you not to go too fast," Mama said as she hugged me. "Forever doesn't always mean the same thing to people at eighteen as it does when they're pushing fifty."

"That's not much of a lecture."

"Son," my mother said. "Do you remember your grandpa Willis? My daddy?"

"Of course not, Mama," I replied. "He died a long time before I was born."

"Do you know why?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Farm accident?"

Mom laughed at that. "Silly goose," she chided. "He died of old age! He was 28 years older than your grandma Florence."

I could only stare at her in shock.

"She was Daddy's second wife. His first wife and their two boys all died of the Spanish Influenza during World War One. Daddy said it took him a long time to get over that, but when he met Mama, he said they just fell so deeply in love that it didn't matter that she was sixteen and he was 44."

"Sixteen?" I gasped.

"Don't act so shocked. Lots of women got married at sixteen back in those days." Mama laughed as she hugged me. "The point is, if you and Lisa are meant to be, then so be it. I'm just trying to make sure that it doesn't mess up things between you and your adoring niece. I do believe that girl would marry you herself in two shakes if it was at all legal."

"Are you sure you're not reading more into things than you should?" I queried.

"I see what I see, Albert," she huffed. "Just promise me you'll be careful with those girls' hearts. Things will turn ugly if you don't."

My mother had given me a lot to think about.

The ladies came back from their day of shopping about the same time my brother wrapped up his chores for the day, and we all enjoyed a homey meal of Thanksgiving leftovers. Lisa and CJ offered to clean up, which gave my sister-in-law a chance to corner me.

"Al," she began. "First of all, I want to thank you for looking after Carrie Jean while she's at school. She's never been away from us for so long, so it's a comfort knowing she's okay."

"Not a problem, Nancy," I answered. "She's no trouble and she's independent enough that looking after her hasn't been any chore."

"I am concerned though," Nancy told me. "She and Lisa seem to be very close. Too close, almost."

"How do you mean that?" I asked.

"So close that they'd get married if they could," my sister-in-law said. "They insisted on sleeping in Carrie Jean's room, sharing that little bed. It bothers me to think that I might have raised a lesbian."

"I wouldn't worry over it," I soothed. "Carrie and I have had enough conversations to know that she's not gay. She and Lisa are pretty much sisters as far as I can tell. Neither of them ever had a sister before, so they're making the most of it. I expect it will settle down as it gets to be routine for them."

"If you say so," Nancy said, still worried about her little girl. "I've never seen her so 'in to' someone before. She was never this way about the boys she dated and certainly never this way about any of the girls she knew in high school."

"I'm sure you're worried over nothing," I reassured her, "but I'll keep an eye on her. OK?"

"Thanks, Al, you're a good guy."

If only she knew the whole truth. Mama had picked up on part of it, Nancy saw a different aspect of the relationships between the three of us. My brother, though, appeared to be clueless about things. That was fine by me.

We hung out together in the living room for a while until Mama gave a big yawn and announced that it was getting close to her bedtime. I made my excuses as well, citing that the girls and I needed to get on the road in the morning.

I gathered up the girls in the morning and we got on the road for the trip home. It wasn't as early as I would have liked, but it wouldn't make us too late at our stop for the night. I drove first, again, but this time Lisa sat up front with me while Carrie sat in the middle of the back seat, leaning forward to put her head between the seats while the three of us talked.

"I love your family," Lisa told us. "They're really nice."

"They like you, too," I replied, "though I did have some interesting conversations about you girls. Mama said she could tell there was something between Lisa and me by the way we look at each other."

"Was she upset at all?" CJ asked.

"Strangely, no," I answered, "but she did have a couple of concerns. One is that you look at me the same way Lisa does, so your grandmother is worried that you might get jealous if I pursue a romance with Lisa."

"I don't think that'll be an issue," Lisa giggled. "Both of you seem to get your share of my attention... and each other's."

"What did she say about the age difference?" CJ put in.

"To be careful because 'forever' doesn't mean the same thing at eighteen as it does at nearly fifty."

"That's it? Really?"

"She told me that her father was almost thirty years older than her mother. I think she knows that an age gap isn't a bad thing. Really, she was more worried about Carrie's feelings."

"So far, that's only one interesting conversation," Lisa observed. "What else happened?"

"Nancy cornered me after dinner last night," I went on. "She's got the feeling that you two are lovers."

"I'm so dead," CJ moaned.

"Not really," I said. "When she said it bothers her to think she's raised a lesbian, I assured her that my conversations with you had me completely convinced that you aren't gay. I told her that, since you're an only child, meeting Lisa was like suddenly getting a sister and that you were just making the most of it because it was a new thing."

"Very smooth, Al," Lisa laughed. "What about your brother?"

"Clueless," I laughed. "Ron has always been clueless. I had to introduce him to Nancy, after all."

"So, Mom is afraid I'm a lesbian and Grandma thinks I'll be jealous if you marry Lisa," CJ mused.

"Your mom was right, though," Lisa giggled. "You and I are lovers, after all. And your grandmother saw the rest of it."

"Let's hope they don't compare notes," CJ sighed.

The rest of the first day's driving was much like the trip to the farm. We took turns driving and resting, and Lisa navigated the last leg while CJ drove us to the hotel. This room had two queen beds, but we ended up making love in one and sleeping in the other, so we avoided the wet spots. We got to my condo by mid-afternoon on Sunday and the girls reluctantly went back to their dorm room after dinner.

All in all, the holiday was a success. CJ and I would probably go back to Emetsville for part of the Christmas break, and Lisa's parents would be back from their long vacation abroad and would want to spend time with their daughter, but I already had the feeling that Lisa wanted CJ and me to meet her parents. Let's hope they are as cool about things as my mother, or as clueless as my brother.