All Comments on 'All A-Twitter'

by BillyBobJoeEd

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

tremendous well written and a huge turn on, well done

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 12 years ago
v ery romantic incest story

loved it,,not rushed,well written,,not a lot of 4 letter words,,,in other words,,,well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ever so good

One of those writers who has been there done that and knows how to put pen to paper or someone who draws a damn good mental picture and sketches out the scene for all to see. Nicely done ; thanks for sharing .

BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdover 12 years agoAuthor
Anatomically Corrected

I made a few small changes to the story in response to some feedback about the niece's hymen being "inside" her. The changes shouldn't have much effect on the flow of the story, but I hope that the gynecologists in the readership are no longer on the warpath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

came 3 times , great job

karlosfandangokarlosfandangoalmost 12 years ago

Really well written story - nicely paced build-up with excellent character development and the imagery was superb. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMFG

OMG THIS STORY IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i usually only ready father/daughter incest but this was SOOO GREAT! write more please!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MUST WRITE MORE!!!!

I loved it! Sweet virgin with experienced older man is always a favorite of mine especially uncle-niece sex. This has a wonderful family-to-lover relationship buildup. Please write more.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
A great story.

This was a very nice story, with tender, caring, and loving sex, between an Uncle and an adoring niece. I think it was well written, without all of the slam, bam, thank you mam, that a lot of these stories have. He was able to educate her in the nuances of great sex for her future life. I am sure that she made sure that she got many refresher courses from good ole unkie Al, with no complaints from him. I have a similar real life story with a young cousin. This might be one of the reasons that I liked this story so much. Great memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Quick survey: How many men out there think that teenage girls have a "hymen" that needs to be breeched when losing her virginity? If the woman bleeds when she loses her virginity, you're doing something wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillyBobJoeEd@BillyBobJoeEd
308 Followers
I'm still around. I have a few things I'm working on, and I'll share them when they're ready for public consumption.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES