All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi sailor," he smiled. "Has anyone ever told you that you dress like a girl?"

She wiggled in his lap and said, "Buy me a juicy drink, sailor?" Sunny decided to stand by and listen in.

"No juicy drink," said Paul. "if you want to drink with me, you have to have beer or soju."

"No beer, no soju, they're bad for Andi," said Andi sadly, but then cheering up she said, "You can buy me a champagne cocktail!"

"How much?"

"Seventy-six thousand won," said Andi. Then she snuggled closer and rubbed her cheek against his, "but I like you sailor, for you, seventy-four thousand."

"Sold!" Paul held up his hand for the flute of champagne that Sunny poured him, and he handed it to Andi. As Andi sipped, he asked Sunny, "How did we do?"

Sunny laughed, "Andi? Ay Numbah Won juicy girl. She's going to make this bar some money. You? Lousy sailor! You could have talked her down to sixty-five thousand easy!" she topped off Andi and Paul's glasses and walked off shaking her head.

<><><><><>

All across the Korean peninsula (below the 38th parallel) juicy girls were working sailors, soldiers, and airmen to raise a few bucks. A "juicy girl" is a waitress/companion that serves the local male population or the oegug-in, the foreigners. It's very rare that a club will cater to both locals and Americans. The language barrier is just too high for the majority of people on the peninsula.

A juicy girl will stay with their customer and fetch him drinks as long as he buys her drinks too, which are usually extremely overpriced non-alcoholic juice drinks at about eleven thousand won, or ten bucks American. The juicy girls will get a cut of what she can get her customer to buy, so getting her sailor/soldier/airman to buy juicy drinks was of the utmost importance. Of course, the young man will try to get the juicy girl drunk so he can take advantage of her, especially since a cheap beer is twenty-three hundred won or 2 bucks, but rarely will a juicy girl drink beer, she's got a long night ahead of her and she probably has school the next day, so she will stay away from alcohol, but if the client insists, she will tell him she can only drink a champagne cocktail for seventy-six thousand won, or about sixty-five US dollars.

Sung-mi Park was a 'free-lance' juicy girl, she would see what places were jumping then go in the bar and negotiate terms with the club owner and if she could get a good cut of her sales, she would work there for the evening or week, depending on the terms. Sunny was an outstanding juicy girl; her beauty and her command of the English language made her indispensable in any bar near a military base. And she had a good eye for finding the young sailor with a lot of cash in his pocket and was suffering from an overdose of testosterone.

Sung-mi could fleece money from a monk, but she was just a few semester hours away from her degree and nothing was going to get in her way. Then one day she saw a young blond blue-eyed US Air Force sergeant sitting alone at a table and she realized that she had seen him before... it seemed like wherever she worked, there he was, sitting alone and reading. She got close and saw that he was reading a book on deep sea sport fishing. Her dad was a fisherman, and she fished for sport, so after her dancing set (this was also a go-go bar) she sat down and relaxed with him.

"Hi," was all he said. He didn't look up from his book. She was wearing a tiny bikini and was one of the few girls with nice enough hips that she didn't have to wear suspenders to keep her bikini bottoms up. Then, without looking from the page, he said, "Would you like a juicy drink?"

Sung-mi was taken aback. He didn't make a big deal about the bikini she was wearing, and she didn't try to grab his paycheck. In fact, he offered to buy her a juicy drink. "Bring me a coke... in an unopened can please." He knew the trick about topping off half-empty bottles and recapping them. Neither one of them realized it, but this quiet little meeting was the start of their life together.

<><><><><>

An exact duplicate of Sunny in her mid-20s sat down next to Paul and Andi and unbuttoned her chef's jacket. She took Paul's champagne and downed it with one gulp, and handed him back the empty flute. She un-did the thick braid that her hair was in and let her ebony mane flow over her shoulders, then with a belch she turned to Andi and Paul. "I really, really love your twins, but sometimes they spook me."

"What do you mean?" asked Andi, but she was pretty sure she knew Yi's question.

"Well," Yi took Paul's empty flute back, filled it from the magnum on ice, drank half of it, then handed it back to him, "The twins wanted to call Lucius Lucky instead of Luke. One of them said that he was lucky because he could ride your yacht before he could walk. I told them that he wouldn't remember it and then I asked them to remember something from before they could walk. Sandy said 'McNuggets,' and Madeline said, 'Strawberry Shortcake babies.'"

"Don't worry about it, they probably heard us talking about it," said Andi, who to be honest sometimes got spooked by some of the things the twins said as well. Yi was going to argue the point some more, but Andi continued, "Why don't you take the night off and join us?"

"Are you sure? That would mean something like cornflakes and instant coffee for breakfast."

"No problem, and if we get hungry, Paul can make breakfast. What do you call your specialty again, dear?" asked Andi.

"Cackleberries and SOS."

The thought of eggs and "shit on a shingle" made Yi's stomach turn, but a party is a party, and this bunch isn't headed to shore any time soon so why not? "Ok!" said Yi, "Let me get my man killer on and let's rock this boat!"

"How about your folks? They can join in too," said Paul.

Yi-jin stood up and pulled off her chef's jacket, revealing her "wife beater," nearly transparent from sweat. "You're not going to get those two down off that bridge. They love it up there! This is a honeymoon for them, too. If they had a head and a dumbwaiter up there, they'd never come down." With that, she disappeared aft, through the galley and down the stairs to her cabin.

Yi re-emerged a few moments later after a quick shower wearing a little black dress that caused everyone's jaw to drop. The top featured a plunging neckline filled with lace, and like the silver dresses Macy picked out, Yi's dress was "not bra friendly" as the deep V neck exposed much of her beautiful young breasts. The skirt ended just below the point where her tiny round butt cheeks joined her slender thighs, and like Andi, Macy, and Lucy, Yi chose to be barefoot. Suddenly a blast from the past came over the speakers:

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria Macarena

Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegria y cosa buena

Dale a tu cuerpo alegria, Macarena

Hey Macarena!

All the girls jumped up and began dancing the Macarena, and eventually Paul and John clumsily joined in. Bitty and the twins tried to dance along but never got it right, so Andi and Yi crouched down and instructed the young girls. They got the hands right, but the hip wiggling was beyond their skill set.

As the song ended, Stan descended the stairs from the bridge, walked up to Andi, and handed her the yacht's sat phone. "It's Justice Nicoletta. She insists on speaking with you."

Andi held the phone to her ear and in a timid voice said, "Andi's Dream, this is Andi speaking."

"Hello, my dear, you certainly caused a stir with that big new boat of yours." Andi immediately recognized the voice of Miss Nicoletta. She gestured to Paul to follow her, and she headed out to the mezzanine so they could be away from the noise of the party.

"Good evening Judge Atherton, thank you so much for dinner!" said Andi as she set the phone to speaker so Paul could hear too.

"Oh, it was just a little wedding present for you and your wedding party. And if we're going to be using titles Doctor Roberts, it's Justice Atherton. I did sit on the bench of the New York State Supreme Court for a few years. Isn't that right counselor?"

"Yes ma'am," said Paul. "I also want to thank you for a wonderful dinner. Our chef did a masterful job with it."

"Wonderful! I'm so glad it was enjoyed. Dears, one reason why I called is because you warmed my heart again! Imagine, a baby born right there on your deck, and his big sister saved and resuscitated next to him. It's hard to believe... and I heard about your cabin girl, a blessing baby to boot. I want to shout "Hallelujah!" whenever I hear your name, and your story must be told. Not so people will know your name, but so they might live by your example and stop worrying and just help each other."

"But the real reason I'm calling you is because the news media is going out of their minds trying to find you. They headed out in droves to the accident site to interview you and you were gone!"

Andi smiled. "Well, Miss Nicoletta, once the coast guard was done with us, we headed out to find some calmer water. Paul wanted to put the safety rails on the swim platform so the twins could go swimming tomorrow."

"Here's the problem, dear. As I pointed out, the media is working very hard to find you. There are helicopters scouring the Treasure Coast hoping to find you at sea, and when they work this hard to find a story, they eventually end up smearing someone in the story."

"I guess we'll call the TV station and do a Zoom interview. It's not a big deal," said Andi.

"Unfortunately, it is a big deal," said Justice Nicoletta. "I have sources telling me that this was not an accident. Fernando and Moyra are already under federal protection. And I'm simply terrified that the someone they smear will be you darling. They have every marina staked out from Key West to Charleston, including the Bahamas. If you like to take your chances with them, fine, you may answer when they asked why you ran away so quickly."

Andi turned to Paul with a questioned look on her face. He said, "They might try to make it look like we hit Fernando's boat, then ran away and whoever set the charge on Fernando's boat has a cover story thanks to the useful idiots in the press."

"Exactly. Or worse, if that's possible," said Miss Nicoletta.

Andi's face when ashen. "Why would they do that?"

"There is an old maxim in the news world," said Miss Nicoletta. 'If it bleeds, it leads', they want an exciting story with lots of gore that will attract viewers so they can raise their advertising rates. It doesn't' matter what the truth is, once they made their money, they can issue an apology at 6:30 AM on Saturday morning when viewership is at its lowest. If you avoid the press for a month, they will raise those gory questions, but it should blow over. However, if you can control the interview, it should blow over in a couple of days."

"How can we do that? Where do we hide?" Andi looked at Paul. Her life has been in a state of flux for nearly a full month, but it's all been a positive, loving flux - now the media? She was starting to panic. Paul put his arm around her and held her tight.

"I have an idea, so don't worry. My ideas generally work out very nicely," said Miss Nicoletta. "I have a little getaway near you. Your navigator has already set the course. You'll all be here by 7:30 AM and we'll sit down over breakfast. We'll do an interview and make sure that your story is told correctly and then you are free to use my island as you see fit. We have several beaches where you can let your girls run naked in the surf, and you can chase them naked if you'd like. I have a large house and several bungalows, a full-service pier where you can fuel and restock your boat..."

Paul excused himself for a moment and got the control iPad and checked their fuel levels, still plenty of fuel left to go all the way to the Bahamas and back, then down to the Keys if they wanted. He looked at the heading. They were moving ESE at 22 knots, they were headed to the Bahamas. "Miss Nicoletta, not all of our passengers have passports. We can't..."

"My property is actually part of the United States. You don't need a passport, you just need an invitation, and Andi's Dream and all who sail upon her are welcome on my island. I'll be there about seven. You should be docking soon after."

"Why are you doing all of this for us?" asked Andi.

"Because, dear, I don't like bullies," said Justice Atherton. "And when they target my friends, their life expectancy becomes very, very short." Then her voice became cheery again. "I can't wait to see you again! Have a wonderful evening. Ta-ta!"

"Goodbye." Andi hung up the phone and handed it back to Stan. "Did you anticipate our change, of course?"

"Ma'am?"

Andi pointed to the large windows at the forward end of the salon. "Before Miss Nicoletta called, we were headed south. Now we're heading straight into the rising moon, that's east southeast."

"Yes ma'am," said Captain Stan, uncharacteristically formal, "When I captain a boat, I have a responsibility to protect the passengers and the crew, be that from weather fronts, sharks, or vultures. Sung-mi and I have known Miss Nicoletta for several years, and she's the real deal. If she's offering shelter in a storm, it's wisest to head into port. You have a powerful friend in her."

"Thank you Stan, and you're right. Looks like we all get some time off starting tomorrow."

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

You shouldn't have to fight a 5-year-old into their pajamas. They're old enough to dress themselves, unless they've been partying far past their bedtime. Then they act completely rambunctious. However, Andi and Paul were lucky, and the twin moppets were fast asleep before the last Jammie button was buttoned and they were carried to their bunk and laid down to sleep, being careful not to step on Bitty who was already asleep on the floor.

"Daddy, when you go upstairs, can you ask Macy and Lucy to come down and join me for a moment?"

"Will do, baby," and with a kiss, he was off. Macy and Lucy came below deck and found Andi twisting and grabbing at the sides of her dress.

"Que diable, ma chérie," asked Macy. "What the heck are you doing?"

"Well, it's almost eleven. The kids are asleep. Our captain and navigator are in their quarters for the night. I want to have fun with my brand-new husband on our first New Year's Eve together. I was trying to get all this sticky tape off and, y' know, let things go natural."

Before she knew it, Macy and Lucy were pulling her dress away from her body and peeling off the tape. And soon they turned their sights on Macy and pulled the tape off her dress. Lucy stood back and shrugged, "What the hell, do me too."

After they had removed their "safety tape" Andi took out a short golden chain with a loop at each end. She exposed one already erect nipple and closed the loop around it, then repeated on the other nipple with the other end of the chain. "There, what do you think?" The look of the golden chain appearing from under the dress, arching from breast to breast, was beautiful and beautifully erotic.

"I like it," said Lucy.

"It's beautiful," agreed Macy.

"Is it too slutty? Will this chain and these dresses get John in trouble?"

"No, mon très cher ami, I wear this dress in a private residence for my man and my man only."

"In that case," Andi smiled and held up two more chains.

Lucy grabbed one without question and exposed her breast. She was wearing a skin tone pasty over her nipple and when she removed the pasty, Andi and Macy saw that her nipple was proudly erect. "These little buggers are always hard. They're the only reason I wear a bra," said Lucy, as she tightened the loop around her nipple.

With a reluctant sigh, Macy took the last chain, and unfortunately, her nipples were not erect. She pinched and rolled a nipple and added in a lot of tugging, and finally she was able to get her nipple erect enough to slip the loop around.

"I thought with Monsieur Vibrant Noir at work your girls would be ready to go," said Andi.

Macy sighed as she tugged her other breast to attention. "Monsieur Vibrant Noir is working wonders, but mes tétons have always had a mind of their own."

Slowly, Andi reached to Macy's breast. As Andi's hand grew near, Macy's nipple became erect. "Fear of the unknown," said Andi. "Works every time."

Finally, up on deck, the girls pretended to ignore the change in their attire, but when it came time to dance, they were much more active. Just the brief flashes she was giving Paul was turning Andi on to no end. Side boob here, a jiggle there and occasionally a nipple. His eyes were welded to her. During one song, she raised her hands above her head and began writhing her hips in a slow, seductive fashion. Once she had Paul's undivided attention, she turned around and let him watch her bare back writhe. Then she moved back, rubbing her butt against his groin. He groaned, then grabbed her hips and pulled her back against him tighter.

Andi grinned with glee. She loved getting Paul excited for her. She looked around the room and the scenes were the same. Gus's eyes were welded to Lucy's eyes as they danced. Only the Lord knows why she doubts his feelings. Suddenly a "Monsieur no! I am a good girl!" rang out and Andi looked over at Macy and John. She was extracting his hands from under her dress, but her smile said his hands were welcome where they were.

Yi danced with them, joining on to a couple for a while and then moving on to another couple. Her champagne flute never emptied. She's crewed many of these yacht parties, including swingers' parties, and never had she seen couples so into each other as on this cruise. The nipple chains looked awesome. The hot young chef wished she had thought of bringing a chain to stretch from pierced nipple to another. Maybe next time. She hoped that Doctor Jarecki would hire her again; she liked teasing him insubordinately; it amused them both.

This was also the first time she was invited to join in the party. Normally she spent the evening in uniform pouring drinks and washing glassware. This bunch wasn't drinking much, and when the dishwasher was done with the load from dinner, Dr. Paul and Pastor John both put the dishes away. Occasionally one, or all of the women, would take a break from dancing or karaoke (damn can Pastor John's wife sing!) and wash the glassware.

And after the kids were put down for the night, the party got looser; the dresses were loosened up somehow, and the nipple chains came out. The guys loved it, and so did the girls, even Doctor Lucy! She was always smiling and laughing, but there wasn't anything sexual about her, until tonight. Yi hoped that Gus had some serious stamina, because Doctor Lucy was on the prowl, and she had her sights set on him.

She did feel left out, and even developed a drinking game for the night. When there was a slow song and three couples dancing slowly, so close, staring longingly into each-other's eyes... Drinks! Whenever she could tell the color of panties being worn, or as later in the evening proved - if panties were being worn at all... Drinks! Nipslip... Drinks! When Macy spoke in French... Drinks! Then there's Doctor Paul and Doctor Andi, while other couples called each other dear, and honey, and darling, etc. Doctor Paul and Doctor Andi called each other Daddy and Baby... Drinks!

Yi checked her watch. Plenty of time for one more karaoke song. Yi grabbed the mic and flipped it on. "Ok folks, I propose a song for the ship and crew of Andi's Dream. Who is old enough to remember this one?" She pointed out the old Black Oak Arkansas party anthem on the karaoke list and immediately John and Paul volunteered: