All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul and Andi conferred for a long time, then Andi finally asked, "Will this boat be able to tie up at the dock in Jupiter?"

Stan inhaled to say something, but he looked at Sunny before he spoke. She gave him a "Why are you looking at me?" shrug and then said "It should, but only at dock's end. We can check when we get back there, but a six-foot draft isn't unusual in Jupiter."

"Then, employee, by all means. You would be the second employee of a new company that we haven't named yet. Our Jupiter house will become an Air BnB and port of call for our fleet."

"Fleet?"

"Yeah, three is a small fleet, but we can grow. Andi's Dream, Amalthea, and Gazinta." Amalthea is Paul's and John's single mast sailboat, and Gazinta is Stan's Calcutta 390 twin outboard "big game hunter" currently in drydock for hull work.

"You want to buy Gazinta?"

"Buy, lease, borrow, whatever. We get it in the water, put a captain at the helm, and we make money. We get a lawyer and his buddies out of Manhattan down here for the week they stay at the house. We make money. They go out fishing on Gazinta which picks them up right at the house, we make money. They want to impress the trophy wife, or the boss and Andi's Dream has a few days open on the schedule. They lease Andi's Dream for a day or two. We make money. I like money. Let's go make some money."

"Who's the other employee?" asked Stan.

"Macy. I want her to be the face of this new business. If she signs on, she's going to start out as the spokesperson and sell the product, then we'll let her do whatever she thinks needs doing. You watch, she'll end up running this company if we let her.

Andi had a small notepad and tore off the top page, which was pinochle scores, and she started to write. She then slid up onto Paul's lap. "Daddy, I've written down a few ideas if you want to look at them."

"Ok, I love number one," he said and kissed her. "And done..." he marked number one off the list.

"What about number two?" she said.

"I love number two," he said and kissed her again, completing item number two. Then he said, "Think we should save number 3 for later?"

"I don't know, I sometimes like an audience..."

"Moving on to number four," said Paul, "Andi has quite a few contacts in the Denver area of doctors that like to go deep sea fishing."

"I think we can steal them away from their boats in California," smiled Andi.

<><><><><>

Down in her cabin, Yi turned Andi's offer over and over in her head. Andi even said that she could do a little catering on the side as long as the twins were not ignored. Yi didn't think the twins would ever be ignored; they wouldn't allow it. On the minus side; Buffalo. Cold and snowy and muddy and slushy. She couldn't give up the sea, the sea was in her blood!

On the plus side, they own an eight-million-dollar yacht that needs a cook and a governess any time they wanted to go out. And Doctor Paul's house has a kitchen better appointed than many quality restaurants. And these executive chefs on a yacht gigs were becoming few and far between. She usually ends up cutting bait, making sandwiches, and handing out beer on 20-foot boats that aren't worth as much as her knife set.

But the sea!

She sighed and leaned back, her hand accidentally closed on Mr. Happy, her personal therapist. Twenty minutes with Mr. Happy and all her problems go away. She looked at the replica of some nameless male porn star's erect cock and testicles, complete with suction cup base. "Best investment I've ever made," she said aloud, and put her mouth over the head of Mr. Happy. He really stretched her jaw wide open. She leaned her head back like Dr. Andi did and eased Mr. Happy in. She barely got a half of what Andi could throat. But Yi thought of what Andi had said about it. Not so much about the resemblance to Doctor Paul's equipment, but Andi said that she liked the flavor. After last night's solo celebration, the only flavor Mr. Happy would have is Yi-jin's Pussy flavor.

The boat horn sounded, announcing that Andi's Dream was entering the channel. Although Yi had no idea where she was, she knew they were docking soon. She pulled on her white uniform and even put on her uniform hat (a rarity) as she headed up to deck to tie up this grand yacht and tell Andi her decision.