All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aunt Macy! We're in the kitchen!" called Sandy.

"Help! This is hard work!" called Madeline, her voice had a tinge of desperation.

Macy stepped through the little hall into the kitchen to find Madeline and Sandy sitting on the kitchen counter with their feet in the empty sink. Each one had a small mason jar half full of heavy cream and they were vigorously shaking the jars. Yi stood nearby with a large mason jar with an antique butter churn lid and she was furiously cranking the handle of the churn mechanism. All three were wearing aprons and all three were decorated with flour. "Good morning, pastor," said Yi as she checked her butter.

"I prefer you call me Macy," smiled the ebony beauty as she started putting the soda cans in the fridge.

"Guess what we're doing, Aunt Macy!" called Sandy.

"I know what you're doing, mon petit angels. I did it many times when I was little, too."

Madeline looked at her six-foot two-inch aunt in awe. "You were little?"

Yi whooped in laughter as Macy tried to compose her own laughter. "Oui, we all start out little. But I bet your uncle John does not know what you are doing."

Yi looked at her watch. "One-minute left. Come on, girls! Shake, shake, shake!" The twins, as tired as they were of shaking their little jars, put in a renewed effort and shook as hard as they could. Just as Yi said "Time!" John stepped into the kitchen. The twins relaxed with a smile and inspected the contents of their jars.

"Making homemade butter?" asked John, "That's awesome!"

"Awwww, he knew!" pouted Sandy.

Her reaction was not what John had expected. "What? Did I say something wrong?"

"You're not supposed to know," pouted Madeline.

John glanced over at Macy for support. She sidled up to him and whispered softly in his ear, "I told them you wouldn't know what they were doing. I didn't know you knew about..."

John stepped back and looked at Macy in shock. "They're NOT making homemade butterscotch? I came in and saw them making homemade butterscotch, so I said, 'You're making homemade butterscotch? that's awesome,' isn't that what I said?"

"That's what I heard," said Yi.

"So, you're making homemade butterscotch, right?"

"Nooooo!" said Sandy, shaking her jar even harder.

"You are silly Uncle John!" said Madeline. "We're making butter for our bread!" she nodded to a large bowl with a towel over it where the bread dough was rising.

"Time's up, girls. Let's see what we have," called Yi, and the twins gratefully put their jars down on the counter while Yi unscrewed the churning mechanism from her jar. She poured the liquid from her jar into another mason jar and explained, "This is called buttermilk; it's going to make our pancakes extra yummy tomorrow."

Madeline examined her jar. "What's this white stuff?" she asked as Yi opened her jar for her.

"That's the butter you just made." Yi took a slice of bread, buttered it, then cut it up into several pieces and gave a piece to everyone present. John and Macy both agreed that it was the best butter they ever had, and only then did the twins reluctantly try their bread and agreed with Uncle John and Aunt Macy.

"But it's not yellow," complained Madeline.

"And it's not square," said Sandy as she poured her buttermilk into the buttermilk jar.

"No, we're going to make ours special." Yi produced a large cookie cutter that the twins used last month to make gingerbread boys for Christmas. "We're going to make a butter boy!"

Yi showed the twins how to rinse the remaining buttermilk from the butter that they spooned from their jars, then they combined their butter into one big ball of butter and with Yi guiding them, they pressed it into the cookie cutter Yi had placed on a plate. Then she eased the cutter up off the plate and there he was, their butter boy!

They placed their creation at the far end of the counter, away from the oven and other appliances, then covered it with a towel so it could cool and firm up, with the remaining butter, Yi made a stick of butter to John's great amusement. "Yi honey," said Macy as she tapped on Yi's shoulder. "Do you know how to set up the curtains upstairs?"

"I didn't notice curtains," said Yi as she broke up a giggling flour fight between the twins.

"When you're done here, let me know. I'll show you how to get some privacy. Your bed is a little difficult to curtain off."

"Thanks Pas... I mean Macy."

Yi and the twins got back to work on making bread and John and Macy returned to the main cabin. They kissed gently, then John said, "I'm going to put the car in the barn, then I'll be back to take the bags upstairs."

Macy's shoulders slumped, and she rolled her eyes. "I'm not a cripple. I can carry the bags upstairs." When John objected, Macy gently covered his mouth with her fingers. "Go! I'll be fine. Go see what your brother and my sister are doing. Dépêchez-vous, away with you!"

John pulled his car into the side garage door of the enormous barn and made sure that the other vehicles were not blocked before shutting it off. He then poked around the lower section of the barn, the former milking stall area where the vehicles are parked, the former silage storage area, where the Kubota was parked, the former workshop, where Paul stores his sports equipment and has his HAM radios set up, but he didn't find Paul or Andi. But he heard Andi giggling upstairs in the cavernous hayloft.

He climbed the stairs to the henhouse, which was only occupied by chickens, but the door into the hayloft had a new bright red sign on it that read "CAUTION: The firing range is HOT." What is going on? He opened the door slowly and peeked out and saw that several hay bales had been stacked up so that he had to walk around them, and when he stepped around them he saw that there were a stack of hay bales at one end of the barn with targets mounted on them, and several high-intensity work lamps illuminating the targets. At the other end of the barn, several shooting stations were set up. The stations were made of 2x4 and 2x8 lumber with a couple of hay bales to sit on.

Paul was shooting from station number two with his Daisy Powerline 901 Air Rifle, his favorite "plinking gun", but what surprised John was that Andi was at station one, shooting a compound bow. He looked down at target number one, and there were several arrows already fired, most inside the center ring!

As Andi prepared to shoot, Paul stepped up remarkably close behind his wife and said, "Let me help you with that big ol' bow, ma'am." He ground his hips into her behind.

Andi glanced at her husband, thrust her hips back at him, shoving him back a step, then straightened and released a shot that landed dead center. "My, my, my! You shorly did hep this lil' ol' girl suh!"

"Lucky shot," grinned Paul and he prepared to take his shot. Andi kept her distance. In fact, she stepped back from him. But just as he squeezed the trigger, Andi suddenly pulled up her sweatshirt, revealing her beautiful breasts encased in a sexy lace bra. Paul's shot went wild.

"It appears you're having a problem concentrating on your target," she grinned evilly.

"Depends on what target you're talking about," he growled with a smile and lunged, wrapping his arms around her.

"I can see why you said that the firing range is hot," said John from his perch atop a hay bale.

Andi and Paul didn't break their passionate kiss, but Paul raised a finger, requesting a moment with his wife. His other hand stroked Andi's naked back and Paul wondered if he was weird for loving her back so much. God, but he loves the rare doggy style sex with this beautiful woman! Her long ivory neck framed by her hair, shoulders and ribs narrowing down to her remarkable waist, then flaring out to her womanly hips and heart-shaped ass... so much like a cello, and so beautiful!

Andi pulled him tighter to her as their tongues entwined, small whimpers of love and passion escaping from her as they kissed until a long moment later, but far too soon. They broke their kiss and leaned back and took deep breaths.

As Paul and Andi whispered passionately "I love you" to each other, John pulled out his phone, plugged it into the aux jack of Paul's radio, selected a country song, and started playing it. "This is a waltz," said Paul and before Andi could realize it, she was in Paul's arms, dancing to the 1-2-3 rhythm she loves so much while Paul sang along with the music.

Oh, I never saw that look in your eyes,

And I never had you hold me that tight,

And I never saw you dance with your feet off the ground,

Oh, but I see it now.

Their eyes were locked on to each other as they danced in that drafty old barn to the beautiful, bittersweet love song. Their entire worlds were wrapped up in each other's eyes as they spun around in time with the country ballad. Finally, when the song ended, they drew together with another sweet, passionate kiss.

"Now that's how I like to see my married couples behave," smiled John from his perch on top of the hay bales.

"Did my kid brother say something?" Paul asked Andi between kisses.

"I think that was your pastor," said Andi, as she arched her neck up for another kiss.

As their lips parted, John started clapping and whistling, then said, "Get a room!"

Finally, Paul turned to face his brother and said with a grin, "This is our room. It's even been christened."

"Paul!" Andi gave him a swat on the butt and Paul returned with a barrage of tickles to her very ticklish ribs until she cried, "I give! I give!" When her giggling ended and her breathing resumed normal, she swatted Paul again. "You don't tell your pastor things like that!"

"I didn't. I was talking to my kid brother."

She sighed and looked around. The rafters were lost in the gloom and at the vast expanse of the space of the building. "We should have a barn dance in here," she said.

Paul shrugged and said, "we could do that."

John, laying back on his perch, nodded and said, "no problem. We've had entire campouts in here."

"Really?" Andi couldn't believe the idea of a campout inside a barn.

"Yes ma'am," nodded John, "the boys from the church youth group camped inside here."

"The kids usually camp back in the woods at the campsite where the girls want their castle," Paul explained, "but it was raining so hard that we couldn't get back there. We ended up pitching their tents in here and used propane grills." Paul picked up Andi's bow and fired a flu-flu at the distant target. It fell far short.

"I still say that was the best campout ever," smiled John as he basked in the memories.

"If you could do that, a barn dance should be easy," said Andi.

"Let's pick up our toys, tend to the chickens, and discuss this next to the fire. That storm is starting to hit," said Paul as a gust of wind slammed into the barn. He nocked another flu-flu then aiming upward at almost a 60-degree angle, he fired the practice arrow into the gloom. Andi thought his shot didn't have a chance as it disappeared into the darkness, flu-flu arrows are designed for short distances, they have a feathery "hula skirt" designed to slow it down, there's no way it could make that distance. But down at the far end of the hayloft, where the contractor's floodlights illuminate the targets, a flu-flu suddenly appeared in a downward trajectory, and it hit the target. It hit the outside of the outer ring at the seven o'clock position, but it hit the target.

Andi gaped in shock. There was no way he could have been able to hit that target with a flu-flu, but there it was, stuck solid in the bale of hay. Paul presented her compound bow to her with a low sweeping bow, then in a truly bad English accent said "As I previously hath said, mine own mistress, let's picketh up our toys, tend to the chickens, and break with this next to the fireth, yond st'rm is starting to hitteth."

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

"Sandy, Madeline, would you like to say grace?" asked Macy. Everyone had gathered around the table, which was still abutted to the windows in the main cabin, the twins sat in their usual spot facing the windows, John and Macy sat with their backs toward the new cabin, Yi, Andi, and Paul sat with their backs to the wood-burning stove.

"Ok," started Sandy, "hold hands," she instructed the table. She and Madeline joined hands and held their free hands out to Andi and Macy. Soon everyone joined hands, but the twins paused.

"What do you say?" prompted Macy.

Slowly, the twins recited their line, "Will the circle be unbroken?"

Nobody said anything until John realized what they were implying (assisted with a nudge from Macy) and he half rose and reached out across the table to Paul. They joined hands, and the circle was unbroken. Satisfied, the twins closed their eyes, lowered their heads, and said the grace that their Aunt Macy, Professor of Theology, taught them:

Rub-a-dub-dub

Thanks for the grub

Yaaaaay GOD!

The twins threw their hands in the air with that last line, then started clapping as the adults started chuckling. "What kind of grace is that?" asked a startled Andi.

"Yeah, I never really went to church, but that doesn't sound quite..." Yi looked a bit confused, then said "religious."

"That's a perfect grace," said John, "you're giving thanks for the food, and giving the glory to God, and you're doing it cheerfully. And most importantly, you're not wasting time by repeating fancy words that aggrandize the speaker rather than the lord."

"It is a camp grace," said Macy, leaning across the table to pat Andi's hand. "The children say it at bible camp, which we hold here, back in the woods."

"Speaking of grub, where is it?" asked Yi. "The smell is driving me crazy!"

As John and Paul rose to feed their hungry family, Andi leaned over and patted Yi's hand. "You should have seen me weeks ago; the girls and I hadn't had anything to eat..."

"Cheesy Puffs!" yelled Madeline. "We had Cheesy Puffs!"

"I looooove Cheesy Puffs," said Sandy as she hugged herself.

"I know. Someone found my stash of Cheesy Puffs on the yacht on day one," Yi said, while glaring at the twins. Then she softened. "Let mommy finish her story."

"Sorry," the guilty-looking twins said in tiny voices.

"... I'm starving, lost, wet, cold, terrified. It's pitch black in here. Paul was in the barn, and the smells hit me! There were fresh pine boughs and dried herbs hanging from the rafters. The smell of the wood, but the stew! And the fresh bread! It was too much for a woman to bear!"

"I believe it," sighed Yi, "I know I wouldn't have lasted as long as you did." Yi leaned over and said softly "I would have been 'feed me or fuck me, I don't care which one you start with.'"

Andi was about to say that those were her sentiments exactly when Paul called out from behind her, "No secrets at the supper table," and he placed the Dutch oven on the table and removed the lid. The smell of the bubbling savory stew filled the cabin even more than it had before, and the twins shouted "STOOOOO!" John returned from the kitchen with two loaves of bread and set them on the table, and as Paul started filling bowls, John sliced the bread and handed it out.

"Didn't you guys make something for dinner?" Yi asked the twins.

"Oh, yeah!" cried Sandy as she slid off of her chair.

"I almost forget!" exclaimed Madeline, and she raced her sister into the kitchen.

Being the only persons who did not know what the twins had made, Paul and Andi were completely confused. Finally. Sandy appeared with a plate covered with a tea towel and she held it up to her mother with both hands. Andi reached for the tea towel and as she lifted it, both twins grinned and nodded their heads. She lifted the towel, and both twins shouted, "Ta DAAAA!"

"We made you butter, mommy!"

Andi looked at a small white square, slightly larger than a pat of butter you'd get at a truck stop, sandwiched between a piece of cardstock and a piece of wax paper. "That's wonderful honey. Will that be enough for everyone?" Andi said with a mother's diplomacy.

"Oh no," said Madeline, "That's for Uncle John for spoiling our surprise." Sandy stuck her tongue out at John, and Madeline continued, "This one is for everyone else," and she held up her tea towel covered plate. Andi removed the towel (with Ta DAAAAA accompaniment) and there was their butterboy, made from their oversized gingerbread boy cookie cutter.

"Oh my goodness, he's enormous!" Andi was truly startled at the size of the butterboy.

"Taste him mommy! Taste him!" The twins were practically hopping up and down with excitement.

With her butter knife, Andi took a sample of the butterboy's foot and tasted it. Her eyes opened up in amazement. "This is so good! It's the best butter I've ever had!" She pulled her girls in for a hug. "It's going to taste so good on the bread you made!"

"Miss Yi helped too, mommy," added Sandy.

Madeline agreed with a firm nod of the head, "She taught us to shake!" Both girls started hopping up and down chanting, "Shake, shake, shake! Shake your butter!"

"Ok, dat's enough nonsense, back in your chairs, youse guys, ya hear?" said Paul in his Guy 'n Dolls tough guy accent as he swooped the tiny laughing girls up and plunked them down in their chairs.

"Yes, daddy," said both girls. Their voices sounded remorseful, but their playful grins showed they were anything but remorseful. Paul grinned and ruffled their hair, making them giggle even more before he sat down between Andi and Yi.

Andi laughed at the interplay between Paul and her girls... no... they're his girls now, too. They've been his girls for nearly a month. She suddenly felt a great swelling in her heart, and without warning, she burst into tears. She covered her mouth with a paper towel, leaped up from the table and ran into the kitchen. Yi sprung up and followed Andi into the kitchen while the twins suddenly grew horribly concerned. Paul was sitting in his chair, his face a mask of shock. "What did I do?"

Macy, who was looking at Andi when she burst into tears, leaned over to John and whispered in his ear. He thought for a moment, then leaned over and whispered into her ear. She nodded, pushed away from the table, and walked back into the kitchen.

Yi found Andi had locked herself in the water closet and was trying to get Andi to open the door. Andi just kept saying, "I'm alright, I'm ok."

Finally, Macy arrived and tapped on the door and said softly, "Chère belle-sœur, please come out and talk to me."

"I'll be fine," came the faint reply.

"Chère belle-sœur, I know those were not tears of pain. Come out and share your joy."

"No, it's silly."

Macy sighed and stood up. She turned to Yi and said, "Regarde moi, (Watch me) you may need to know this, especially with les deux bambins." (The two children) Macy reached up to the molding above the water closet door and located a long slim nail that was placed up there. She took the nail and inserted it in a small hole in the center of the doorknob and pushed until a pop was heard when the door unlocked. She opened the door and crouched down. Andi was sitting on the toilet, looking completely embarrassed, a sopping wet paper towel in her hand.

"Chère belle-sœur," Macy began softly, "tell me why the tears?"

Andi looked in her beautiful sister-in-law's dark eyes and looked for a long time, then gasped, "You're going to have..."

Macy quickly covered Andi's mouth with her long slim fingers and said, "I know about moi. Tell me about you." And Andi spoke, and as she did her tears returned, and Macy and Yi joined her in tears. Then, without prompting, Yi left to get Paul.

Back in the main cabin, Paul was pacing the floor in worry, even though his brother told him several times to sit down and relax. The twins were worried too, but they were also hungry, so they started eating not long after Macy left the room.