All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 06

Story Info
The gang gathers for a blizzard party before work starts
21.3k words
4.84
2.2k
11

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 11/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
663 Followers

© 2024 Duleigh Lawrence-Townshend. All rights reserved. The author asserts the right to be identified as the author of this story for all portions. All characters are original. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental. This story or any part thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the expressed written permission of the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a review or commentary.

Author's note: These stories are written in Literary Past Tense. Literary Past Tense describes how most of us use past tense in our stories. That is, most past-tense stories are written as though the events are happening now. Even though we're using the past tense forms of verbs, within the story itself, events are happening in the present, which explains present tense verbs in some descriptions.

All Aboard Andi's Dream

Chapter 6

Winter Fun

It started snowing when Paul and Andi pulled up to the cabin; the sky was slate gray, and the wind was picking up. The grove of pines that blocked the cabin from the wind made an eerie whistle as the wind off of Lake Erie brought damp chill and snow into the "Snow Belt". "Are we going to get any thunder snow?" asked Andi as Paul unlocked the cabin door and disengaged the alarm.

"I think that it's too cold for that," said Paul as Andi stepped into the cabin. "It's a pretty rare occurrence anyhow." But Andi wasn't listening, she crouched at the wood stove and added some newspaper and kindling, then remembering her last fire she made, she opened the flue before she lit the fire, then she turned to help Paul carry the luggage and food into the cabin.

When Paul and Andi finished hauling groceries in from the truck she stepped back, she knew better than to get in Paul's way when he puts the groceries up. He has a way to do it that makes 100% perfect sense, and any attempt to help just gets in the way. Instead, Andi went back to the main cabin and started looking around. Her eyes were flitting over the cabin, just a simple "Yard Barn" insulated and wired for electricity with a wood-burning stove for warmth. But it was the beginning of Andi's new life. She brushed her hands across the back of the couch where they snuggled and sat up all night talking and simply touching two nights in a row. It was where they made love for the first time on their wedding night. She turned around and there was the picture on the wall documenting when they met for the very first time at that boring conference in frigid Minneapolis, although neither really noticed each other back then. Her hand brushed the table, where on their wedding night she leaned over and gave him her last virginity.

She felt like her heart would burst with emotion when she walked past the shower where Paul showed her the magic in his hands and his lips, then the sauna where she showed Paul her own version of magic, then stepping out back Andi found herself in the little sheltered area where one goes to cool off after a sauna. It was where they unknowingly and simultaneously proposed marriage to each other. There, in the swirling snowflakes, she sank to her knees and said a prayer of thanks, filled with tears of joy, and asked for another miracle.

As Paul finished stowing the groceries, he heard a familiar rumbling and hissing. The rumbling was the small water heater in the shower heating its five-gallon water tank, and the hissing was the sauna warming up. He stepped around the corner and there was Andi, standing at the control panel of the sauna. Even though it was still so cold in the cabin that you could see your breath in the air, Andi was stripping down, getting ready to use the sauna. She already had her boots and socks off, her jeans were pooled on the floor around her ankles, her sweatshirt was just now coming over her head. Paul leaned casually against the wall and watched as his love stepped out of her jeans and unsnapped her bra, freeing her breasts. The cold air caused her nipples to harden instantly, and she kneaded her breasts, feeling them swell with desire in the cold. She turned and saw Paul leaning against the wall with what can best be described as a shit-eating grin on his face. "I wanted to surprise you," she said, her hands still cupping her heavy tits.

"And you did, I like surprises like this." He remained motionless and gazed at the woman he loves standing naked in the cold.

"An honorable man would be undressing right now," said Andi as she slid her panties excruciatingly slowly over her hips, "and he would be making plans to take me and ravish me before his children arrive and ruin everything."

"Far be it from me to disappoint the woman in my life," and Paul was completely undressed before her panties could hit the floor. Paul took her in his arms, and they kissed, and as they kissed, Andi's small hand found what she wanted most and that moment and stroked up and down the length of his hard cock. Paul grabbed Andi's round ass cheek and growled, "my baby! Come to daddy."

Andi's lips suddenly attached to Paul's nipple, and she began suckling. The sensations were intense and confusing. He wanted to hold her to his breast and push her away at the same time. She took his nipple in her teeth and grinned up at him. In response, Paul tickled her ribs, causing her to release his nipple. She giggled and dashed into the sauna, then held the door shut when Paul tried to enter the sauna. Paul was able to pull the door open easily. "No! I'll call the police!" squealed Andi. Then, laughing, she ducked into the corner of the sauna.

She sat demurely in the corner and asked, "Are you here for the interview for the opening in the clinic, doctor...?"

"Jarecki, ma'am. Doctor Paul Jarecki" Andi was quite playful, and this seemed like it was going to be fun.

"I'm looking for a doctor who can fill an opening right away," said Andi, as she spread her knees apart.

Paul pumped his hard cock several times, then said, "I've been told that I have what it takes to fill any opening that you have, ma'am."

"This is quite an important position, Doctor Jarecki. Not only will you have to be quick on your feet, but your linguistic skills. How would you instruct your patient to help his wife with her monthly breast exam?"

"May I show you ma'am," asked Paul.

"Please do," said Andi, and he pulled her on his lap and performed a monthly breast exam.

"I believe that patients should do this as a couple, because in my case I'm manipulating my wife's breasts more than she is." Paul was worried that Andi had found an interesting way to tell Paul that she found a lump, but her breasts felt healthy. "I would emphasize mammograms especially if there is a question."

Paul was completely clinical with his examination of her breasts, which would be a bummer for most women playing this game. But for Doctor Roberts, it was a turn-on to be in the hands of such a skilled doctor. Andi turned around on Paul's lap and kissed him. She wanted to play and tease longer, but she couldn't hold back. "Excellent exam doctor, now, about this opening..." she raised up and lined his cock with her pussy and she lowered down on his cock, skewering herself on his pole. Her eyes fluttered as his cock eased into her moist depths.

"I hope you find a good fill for your opening," said Paul as his tiny wife groaned. She wasn't able to continue the word play anymore, so Paul laid back on the bench and let her bounce up and down. She fucked herself senseless. Her breasts bounced and wobbled as she impaled herself on his cock over and over.

"Cum with me, cum with me," she said over and over. Her excitement was much a thrill as her moist, clasping pussy. Paul was worried that he may cum before she did, but she soon came with a shriek and collapsed on Paul's chest, shuddering and cooing, his cock driving into her from below and Paul drove himself to climax.

<><><><><>֎<><><><><>

"We're here!" Yi called out as she entered the main cabin. She found the cabin was toasty warm and the packs full of clothes were stacked up by the stairs. But Paul and Andi were nowhere to be seen. At her call, Wonka peered up from his spot in front of the wood stove. He rose and walked up to Yi, tail wagging with every step. Yi bound up the stairs and found the loft empty, so she went down and made her way over to the kitchen, that was empty too, so was the shower and the sauna and found Paul and Andi's clothing was in a pile by the sauna door. She was about to look elsewhere when she noticed movement through the rear door window. She saw that out back in the snow were Andi and Paul, naked and kissing, their bodies entwined, steam rising from their skin. Yi tapped gently on the door and Andi saw her peeking at them through the window. She grinned and waggled her eyebrows at her boss, and Andi held up 5 fingers asking for 5 more minutes, then went back to kissing her husband.

Yi replied with a thumbs up and headed back out to her truck. Stepping outside, she showed the girls the basket she had snatched off the table and called out, "Let's go get us some eggs!"

"OOOHHH KAYYY!" shouted the twins and they both deftly unlatched their child seats and hopped out of the back of the Ranger.

"When did you guys figure out how to get out of your seats?" Yi asked incredulously.

Sandy and Madeline looked at each other and muttered between themselves softly in their private language. Then they both looked at Yi and shrugged.

"Seriously? No other kid on earth knows how to get out of a car seat."

The twins looked at each other again, and after a quick conversation in TwinBabble™ they looked at Yi. Madeline said, "You're a silly!" and ran toward the barn.

"Come on, Wonka!" shouted Sandy. "Let's go get some eggs!" and she raced off to catch up with her sister. "EEEEEEEGGS!" they ran to the barn, yelling at the top of their lungs.

"How the hell does she keep up with them?" muttered Yi as she trudged after the twins.

Not long later, they entered the cabin with a basket full of eggs and the twins were filling Yi with stories of Poppa's "hamlets" and how good they were. As Yi placed the basket of eggs on the table, Paul and Andi stepped into the main cabin from the kitchen, Andi still drying her hair with a towel. "You guys got it nice and warm in here," grinned Yi with a saucy wink.

"You know what they say," said Paul, "rubbing sticks and stones together..."

Yi looked blank; she had never heard such an expression. "No. What do they say?"

"Oh no," gasped Sandy and Madeline as their parents broke into song.

Thinkin' of you's workin' up my appetite

Looking forward to a little afternoon delight

Rubbin' sticks and stones together makes the sparks ignite

And the thought of lovin' you is getting so exciting

Skyrockets in flight

Afternoon delight!

Despite their initial protest, the twins actually joined Andi and Paul in singing, then broke up the "harmonization" by hopping up and down "Can we do croaky? I wanna do croaky!"

"I'm sure Uncle John and Aunt Macy will want to do karaoke tonight," smiled Andi. "now take your back packs upstairs and show Miss Yi where you put your stuff."

"Yayyyyy!" and the twins dashed up the stairs, stopped halfway, ran down the stairs, grabbed their packs, and ran back up.

"Oh, lord, I hate disco," muttered Yi as she gathered up her pack and trudged up the stairs. Up in the loft, the twins were opening their backpacks. Once they got them open, their expressions changed from mischief to that of disappointment.

"Hey!" cried Madeline as she dumped her clothing out on to the bed.

"Who took all our snacks?" demanded a pouting Sandy as she glared at Yi, her little arms crossed, and her eyebrows lowered.

"Your mom mentioned that she repacked your bags," said Yi as she placed her clothes in the footlocker at the foot of her full-size bed. "She said that you can't wear pop-tarts, so she filled your back packs with things like shirts and pants and socks."

"No fair!" pouted Madeline. "I'm going to tell Poppa he'll fix it."

"Poppa said that if you want snacks, you have to come to me."

"Awwww, no fair!" they chimed in unison.

"Poppa is making stew for supper, so he doesn't want you filled up on junk," scolded Yi, trying her hardest not to sound like her own mother Sunny.

After a collective gasp, the twins shouted, "STOOOOO!" Sandy made a dash for the stairs, but Yi caught her.

"No one leaves until everyone puts their clothes in their footlockers!" Yi's voice had that Word of Mom's finality to it that caused the twins to stop in their tracks.

"Oh, kaaay," they moaned. Madeline tried to be meticulous about transferring her clothing from the pile on her cot to the footlocker. Sandy merely opened her footlocker, moved the tray out of the way, then dropped her entire backpack into her footlocker. Yi noticed that Madeline's footlocker had a sticker of a cartoon dog from Paw Patrol on the lid, while Sandy's footlocker had a sticker of a pink tyrannosaurus rex with angel wings. This was the first deviation between the twins that Yi had noticed, so she had to ask.

"How come you have a dinosaur and Madeline has a puppy on your footlockers?"

Sandy sighed sadly. "We ran out of Paw Patrol stickers." Then Madeline muttered something in their private language and they both shouted "STOOOOOO!" and ran down the stairs.

Yi caught up with them in the kitchen where Paul was preparing the stew. The counters were covered with vegetables of all kinds, and Paul was browning the meat in an 8-quart Dutch oven. Yi peered into the pot and sniffed the aroma of cooking meat. "Smells good. What's all in there?"

"Fruits of the local vicinity. There's beef from Gerry and Irma Hirsh's dairy herd, pork from Brad and Dianna Clemmons' herd, venison and turkey from the woods out back, there's even some chicken from one of our girls that stopped laying. Most of the veg is local as well."

"Is that ox tail in there?"

"Yep, it really gives the stock a boost. Here's seasoning; onion powder, pepper, paprika, celery seed, basil, parsley, oregano, rosemary, cayenne, and salt," he said as he proffered a glass bowl filled with the dry ingredients. "Are you ready to take over? Andi needs my help in the hayloft." He turned to see Yi tying on an apron.

"I'm ready to go, boss." She smiled and lifted Madeline on to the counter. "Thanks for getting some of the cutting done. I didn't bring my knives."

"No problemo," Paul opened a loose-leaf notebook. "Here's the recipe. This time around, stick to the recipe so you'll know what everyone is used to. After tonight you can experiment, but keep in mind that this is mostly my mom's recipe. It's what everyone is used to and is expecting."

"Aye aye sir." Yi knew how dangerous it was to experiment with favored family recipes.

Paul pulled off his apron and helped Yi tie hers on. He pointed to a door on the pantry. "The bread machine and instructions are here, the flour and anything else you'd need is in here or in the fridge. Goofus and Doofus," he said, tickling the twins, "like French bread and they'll whine if there isn't any, make at least one loaf of that, then make one more of anything else you'd like. Questions?"

"Does that butter churn work?" Yi asked, nodding toward an antique mason jar with a device on the lid that featured a hand crank.

"To be honest, I don't know," answered Paul. "Irma Hirsh gave that to me years ago, and I just thought it made a folksy looking decoration." Yi gave the crank a few turns, and the churning paddles spun freely in the jar. She looked in the fridge and found a large jar marked 'Heavy Cream' in grease pencil. "We get that from Irma also," Paul said.

Yi set the cream on the counter next to the churn. "Once that gets up to room temperature, I'll have my sous chefs turn this into yummy homemade butter, and we'll have plenty of homemade buttermilk for pancakes in the morning." Sandy and Madeline nodded their heads vigorously.

"All righty then, any more questions?"

"We got it, colonel," she said with a truly weak salute, "the general needs your help."

"Carry on," said Paul with an equally weak left-handed salute, and with that, he disappeared out the kitchen door.

Yi turned to her sous chefs who were sitting on the counter, swinging their legs. Somehow, they had already gotten flour on their faces. "Ok troops, let's cook!"

"Eyeyie sir!" the twins responded, and they helped Yi as only a pair of five-year-old's can, soon the counter (and all three girls) was covered with spilled flour, scattered vegetables, and seasoning that missed the Dutch oven when the twins were honing their seasoning skills (Yi was teaching them the "make it snow" method of sprinkling seasoning on to a dish).

Finally, the last ingredient went in; enough water to fill the Dutch oven. They took turns gently stirring the stew, and when it softly started bubbling, Yi announced, "It's time for the very last step!" Out of habit, she dipped a bit of the broth from the stew pot with a spoon and took a sip. "It's getting there," she said with a smile and reached for the lid, but then she noticed the twins. They were both leaning forward with their mouths open. Yi got another spoonful of the broth and gave both of the twins a taste. Their reactions were both negative.

"This ain't poppa's stooo," complained Sandy.

"It needs to cook," said Yi. "See? The last step is to cover the stew and set it on the wood stove and simmer the stew for five hours." She pointed to the last step on the recipe, which indeed said what Yi just told the girls. "That allows for all the meat and veggies to cook and make new flavors."

They studied the recipe as if they could read and nodded their approval. Just as Yi was setting the lid in place, Madeline said, "What are those pointy bits in its top?"

Yi looked at the Dutch oven lid and sure enough, the inside surface was covered with a series of half inch-long iron points of metal. It gave the lid the appearance of a torture device, like an Iron Maiden, which got Yi to wondering what the deal with this iron pot was. "Good eye, little one. Let's look it up and find out." Yi pulled out her phone and began searching for the meaning behind the little iron nubs. She quickly discovered that it was a self-basting Dutch oven. "When the food cooks, the steam rises up and condenses on the lid, like the humidity in the air condenses on a glass holding ice water. Get what I mean?"

Madeline and Sandy nodded as if they understood what she was talking about. Yi continued, "Without these spikes, all those great flavors in the steam would condense and they would pour down the inside sides of the Dutch oven. With this self-basting lid, the juices would come down these little points and drip on to the food!"

"And make it STOOOO!" shouted Sandy.

"Exactly!" said Yi as she put the lid on the Dutch oven and with a handling tool, she lifted the stew pot from the electric stove in the kitchen, carried it to the main cabin, trailed by her two blond shadows, and placed it on the wood stove to simmer.

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

The snowflakes filled the air when John and Macy pulled up to the cabin. A light breeze was blowing the flakes toward the east as they fluttered down from the heavens. The sky was slate gray and threatening more snow while the air had a warmish dampness to it that promised that the snow would be heavy.

John got the backpacks out of the trunk of the car while Macy walked inside with a bag full of snacks and soda. "Toc toc! Bonjour! Is anybody here?" called Macy in a sing-song voice.

Duleigh
Duleigh
663 Followers