All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so good! My professor is beautiful, smart, witty, beautiful, clever, intelligent and she smells good. Over."

"You said beautiful twice, she must be cute, over."

"I cut back on the beautifuls, this is only a five minute call, over." They chatted together for the full five minutes about nothing, at the same time about everything. By the time the call was over, John knew that Paul and Melony were planning to have children. Melony discovered that nobody hires fighter pilots except for people who build fighter planes, and they have more than enough applicants. Melony was planning to get out and keep her license and become the wife of a country doctor in Ellicottville, NY, setting broken limbs at a ski resort.

<><><><><>

As time went on, a professional relationship between Professor Dagenais and assistant professor Jarecki grew and he began challenging her teaching. He challenged her on the New Age theology that she had been teaching. When she gave him a poor grade for a paper that disagreed with her interpretation of the bible he stared her straight in the eye and told her, "I'm God's servant, not His editor, I can't teach fiction." He led her back to the original text that backed up his claim.

He even asked Rabbi Jacobson to explain to Doctor Marie-Claude Solange Dagenais the motivation behind the Apostle Paul's teaching. A rabbi explaining the New Testament? Why not? The Apostle Paul was a Jewish scholar and everything he taught was based in Jewish law at some point. And in the end, when she realized that so much she was taught and was teaching was wrong, she resigned her position at École de Théologie Évangélique du Québec and sat down on her couch and stared off into space for almost an entire day.

John showed up at her apartment and found her in shock. Everything she thought that was right and real was blown away. She looked up at John and asked, "You brought me to this point, what is your plan now?"

He looked her right in the eye and said, "I think God brought both of us to this point. As for me, I am going to marry you and love you like no man ever has or ever will. We will be a team teaching, preaching, and making disciples, and if God blesses us with children they're going to be as beautiful as their mother."

That wasn't what he said, but it was close, and it was what Dr. Marie-Claude heard. She looked at him in shock. Over the past year, they became best friends, they were study buddies. They never spoke of anything that would be related to romance, or even a date, and now he was talking about marriage? And children? She looked him in the eye and asked, "You want me to marry you?"

"Well yeah, that's the easy part of my plan."

"What's the hard part?" she asked.

"This." John knelt on one knee and held up a small box containing a diamond ring. "Getting you to want to marry me."

"You're crazy you know," said Dr. Marie-Claude Solange Dagenais as she looked at the tiny diamond ring.

"Yes, I've been a bit nuts since I met the devil."

"You met the devil?" She looked at him in shock.

"I was drugged at my brothers wedding by his sister-in-law and the devil came and tormented me."

"You met the devil?" said Dr. Marie-Claude Solange. "What did he tell you?"

"It was really foggy, I was yelling for my brother and the devil was trying to keep me from hearing Paul. He told me what he likes and what he's afraid of... you think I'm crazy don't you Dr. Solange."

"No." the beautiful professor's eyes actually started to tear up. "I once met him myself... uh..." she looked at the ring with the tiny diamond. "I would like it if you called me Macy."

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

Captain Melony Ruskin was stuck at what many consider the worst base in the Air Force. She and seven other pilots from the 44th Fighter Squadron were TDY from Kadena Air Base, Okinawa, to Osan Air Base near Seoul Korea. However, on their second to last day of flying in Korea, an A-10 came in for a landing at Osan and the nose gear collapsed and gouged up the runway while six of the eight F-15C's of the 44th were still flying. The Six stranded birds were diverted to Kunsan Air Base near Inchon, a few minutes' flying time south of Osan.

The F-15s landed at Kunsan and were directed into "the flows." These were roofed structures open on all sides that a fighter plane can pull into, refuel, rearm, and leave without shutting down their engines. They could also park there under the roof, unseen by spy satellites. They pulled into the flows and shutdown, then all six pilots were taken to debrief. Melony was the second highest ranking in the group. The detachment commander Lieutenant Colonel Abernathy 'Buzz' Blecher was with them. All planes landed 'code one' so they were ready to go for the final tangle with Kunsan's F-16's tomorrow. They were taken to the VOQ (Visiting Officers Quarters) and each got a tiny room with a writing table, tiny TV and single bed, except for LTC Blecher who due to his rank got a large room with private bath, full size bed and big screen TV.

After the Mongolian barbeque at the officers' club, Melony headed back to the VOQ to get some sleep before their mission tomorrow. "Come on Melony, it's karaoke night!" called her wingman Dennis "The Menace" Howe.

"It's a team building exercise," said Buzz Blecher. "We will drink, have fun, and laugh at 'Lawn Dart' drivers." Lawn Dart is a derogatory term for the F-16 which has as many names as it has weapons stations. Falcon, Fighting Falcon, Viper, Wild Weasel, Lawn Dart... it's actually a great plane, and time will probably show that it's a better plane than the F-35, it's small, agile, a spectacular dog fighter and bomber, and as the fliers of the massive F-15 say, it's cute.

"Ok, but I'm not going to laugh at the flight surgeon or the chaplain if they show up" said Melony, call sign Foxy.

"Is Paulie branching off into theology now?" asked Dennis call sign "Menace."

"No, his brother John just got his ThD, Doctor of Theology."

Karaoke night was crowded at the Officers' Club. Most of the two fighter squadrons assigned to Kunsan were flying early the next day, so drinking was light. Less drinking meant that there were very few singers. Of the singers that came forward, none could hold a candle to Melony's brother-in-law, John. That guy could sing. "My husband's brother could make Sinatra ask for lessons," said Melony with a slur.

"Then get him up there!" said Buzz. "Where is he?"

"Canada," said Melony, and for some reason that sounded funny to her, so she started laughing.

Occasionally they would down shots of a clear liquid called soju. Soju didn't taste bad, it went down smooth, and it didn't feel strong. Melony wasn't even sure if it was alcohol, but she wasn't paying, so let the good times roll! By the time Buzz said, "Let's get up and do some country," Melony was ready to sing. Then she stood up. The Soju hit Melony like a hammer, instantly she was seeing double. She grabbed Menace's arm as he guided her up to the stage.

I got friends with long faces

Where the Eagles rest

and the Chaplain chases bad news away

And I fly today...

Or something like that. They were all pretty well hammered and got back to their rooms about eleven PM and they had flight briefing at oh eight hundred, so they would be ok. The fighter pilot's motto is eight hours between bottle and throttle. This was going to be a long ten hours. They were going to be fine.

As they entered the VOQ Lieutenant Colonel Buzz Blecher guided an extremely drunk Melony Jarecki into his room. "What th' fuck is happen."

"You said you wanted a shower. I got a private shower you can use."

"K..." said Melony, and she stumbled into the bathroom and pulled off her flight suit and underwear and climbed into the shower. As she was showering, Buzz slowly eased the door open and grabbed her flight suit and underwear and draped them over the back of the chair at his writing desk.

Buzz Blecher wasn't always in the 44th Fighter Squadron, when he arrived at Kadena he was assigned to the 67th Fighter Squadron. Both squadrons flew F-15C Eagles, and both squadrons had similar missions. The main difference between the two units was Major Paul L. Jarecki, the flight surgeon for the 67th. He grounded Buzz Blecher twice, once was for not taking his flu vaccine on time! Buzz was moved to the 44th where Jarecki's bitch flew, and he's been waiting for this moment since the last time Paul Jarecki grounded him. Paul grounded him for being overweight.

Melony staggered out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her and almost fell. "Come on sweetie, you've been waiting for this." Melony saw a pair of naked men... then she refocused.

"You're not Paul," she slurred. "Paul's dick isn't that tiny."

With an angry growl, he threw Melony face down on the bed while she screamed for help. "Here's your prize for singing so pretty tonight," snarled Buzz, and he flipped her over so she was face down, then yanked Melony's hips up and he forced his cock into her.

"DON'T! HELP!" she shrieked. She reached out and pounded on the wall, but Buzz put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her face into the pillow hard until she couldn't breathe. He started fucking her with all his anger and hate, and worst of all, her body betrayed her. He released her head but kept a hand on her shoulder blades, keeping her off balance. She felt unwanted excitement building as she gasped, "Stop, please stop. I'm not on the pill!"

"I got you covered, sweetie," said Abernathy Blecher, and he continued pounding at her pussy.

Before she realized it, she was cumming. Wave after wave of unwanted sexual pleasure crashed over her and she softy wept, "I'm sorry Paul." It felt good, nearly as good as the orgasms Paul was able to wring out of her at will, but she didn't want to feel good with this bastard. She couldn't help it, her body was reacting like it had done since the first time she made love to Paul.

Her whispered apologies to her husband only made Buzz angrier, and he continued to fuck, forcing another orgasm on her. This one was loud and long. When he finally came deep into her pussy, she was passed out.

<><><><><>

When Melony woke up, she was fully dressed, laying next to Buzz, who was also fully dressed in a flight suit. The only thing she had removed was her flight boots. She got up and found them under his desk and she pulled them on. Melony went into the bathroom to wash the sleep out of her eyes and noticed that the shower had been used. She swore she took a shower last night.

God, her head hurt! She went back to her room, brushed her teeth and used the toilet and ew! It was like she was full of cum or something. She washed up and headed over to the O club with the rest of the guys, but didn't eat. Her head was throbbing so badly she couldn't eat. "Soju migraine?" asked Buzz and he handed her a large pill. "This will fix anything that ails ya."

"Like what?"

"Just take it, I got it from the pharmacy for headaches," he grinned. 'My headaches,' he said to himself.

She didn't know if she should take it or not, but her head hurt badly, so she wolfed it down along with several Tylenol. She knew that once she got on oxygen, the oxygen will drive away the headache.

The preflight briefing was simple: take off from Kunsan, head up to the Gangwon range and "protect it" from "enemy" F-16s. Give them severe pipper burns in the back of their helmets (an expression that means the F-15's had such a good radar lock that it burned their helmet) and recover at Osan now that the runway is fixed and she's balls deep with Paul tomorrow!

She wasn't feeling much better when she got into the cockpit of her eagle, but once she got on oxygen, the headache went away. "Talon Zero Three, why don't you take the lead?" said Buzz over the radio.

"Talon Zero Three Rogers," she responded. Why are her hands trembling? "Ready Menace?"

"Roger Foxy, let's rock."

"Kunsan tower to talon flight you are clear to taxi via main taxiway to runway 34."

"Talon 3 copies, I have the lead." Melony flashed her landing lights at her crew chief, who gave a quick check of her plane, then marshaled her out of the flow. Dennis in Talon four followed and soon all six eagles were parading past their tiny counterparts. It felt good to be moving. Melony was in control when she was in her F-15 and headed for a fight. The world was her oyster when she was in an eagle and nothing could get her down.

Ten minutes later, Melony pulled out onto the active runway and her hands were shaking so badly that she could barely control them. Then her chest started hurting. "Oh no," she groaned. Then the pain intensified to the point where nothing existed but the pain.

"Kunsan tower to calling aircraft, say again?"

The only response was the engines of Talon 3 shutting down.

What the hell? "Talon 3 this is Talon 4," called Dennis. "Foxy this is Menace, come on Fox, talk to me." But she didn't answer. Dennis Howe pulled up alongside of Melony and saw her slumped over in the cockpit, her straps holding her up. "KUNSAN TOWER THIS IS TALON FOUR, GROUND EMERGENCY! GROUND EMERGENCY! TALON THREE IS NOT RESPONSIVE! REPEAT TALON THREE IS NOT CONSCIOUS!"

<><><><><>

Flying at Kunsan was halted as Melony's dead body was removed from her airplane and transported to the base clinic for examination. Immediately back at Kadina, their home station, all flying stopped as the commanders tried to process the information that one of their fliers had died.

Paul wasn't informed about the flying shut down until one of his "kids" came in for a quick follow-up from an earlier appointment. "Didja hear that they shut down all flying?"

Paul checked the lieutenant's vitals. He was doing fine, much better than the last time Paul saw him. His blood pressure was down to 135/85. "I would like to see that blood pressure lower, but you're back on flying status, git outta here lieutenant. See you in two weeks!"

"Yes sir!"

Paul dutifully entered the lieutenant's information into the computer system, then hand carried his records out to the front desk. "Set him up for a follow-up to the follow-up in two weeks, and I'll see whoever is next." He went back to his office and looked at his terminal to see what exam room he was needed in next and saw that his status was still "OWP" Occupied With Patient.

Then came the gentle rap at the door. "Doctor Jarecki?" Paul knew that voice. It was the wing commander, Colonel James Kendall.

"Come in," Paul didn't know what to expect but the Wing Commander entered his office accompanied by the Chaplain. "Oh god." It was dad, his heart was bad, he always worked too hard and too long, he's overweight and his blood pressure is through the roof. Paul knew in his heart it was Cecil.

"Major... Paul..., there's no way to sugar coat this..."

"Just say it sir," said Paul. He's been ready to mourn his dad for a long time.

"Paul, it's Melony, she's gone."

Paul didn't hear a thing after that. He was married to a fighter pilot; he should have been preparing to hear this since they day they met. There was a ringing in his ears and later when he thought back on that moment, he was sure he fainted with his eyes open. It couldn't be real, but Colonel Kendall kept talking.

"She was able to shut down the engines..."

The words he used were meaningless to Paul. They were full of syllables, but none of them made any sense.

"...she set the brakes and saved the plane..."

Now the chaplain started talking, and a scream started welling up in Paul's chest.

"Do you wish to inform her family?"

"I wouldn't piss on her father's face if his beard was on fire." To Paul, his life was over. He had no reason to be nice to anyone.

"Is there anyone you would like to call?"

"My brother... I need John." John is there to catch me, thought Paul, as his world imploded.

The chaplain sat down and started dialing the phone number Paul provided, but the phone rang and rang and rang... "He isn't answering," said the chaplain. "Is there anyone else?"

"My mom." And in moments, the chaplain handed him the phone. "Mom? She's gone mom, Mel is gone. She di... di... she died."

"Oh my God Paulie, what happened?" gasped Katarina.

"I don't know, she was in her airplane, on the ground and she taxied out to take off and died."

"Oh no! I can be right there, let me find my passport."

"No, you stay mom, this trip is far too long for you. Maybe send John."

"John? We haven't heard from him since yesterday morning, he eloped! They're on their honeymoon."

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

Macy never said yes, but she never said no. She carried the ring for almost a year as they grew to know each other, and to her surprise, they fell in love with each other. John convinced her to go back to École de Théologie Évangélique du Québec, and they worked on a new curriculum together, and they came up with a lesson plan she felt much better at teaching, too. She wasn't usurping anyone's authority. The older curriculum made her feel pushy and haughty and she was basically telling her students, "This is right because this is what I think the bible says." Now she can say, "This is right because it says so right here in the bible."

She gave John long, happy walking tours of places like the Parc du Mont-Royal, the city's largest park, the Musée des Beaux-Arts (Museum of Fine Arts), and Vieux-Montréal, Old Montreal. As they strolled, they talked, and John found out that like him and Paul, she was a fast learner. She graduated high school while working as a teenage fashion model and started college at thirteen. Now in her early thirties, she has a Ph.D. in Theology and a Ph.D. in Psychology.

"What did you think of my first doctoral thesis?"

"I hated it, why do you think I sent it back without a grade?"

"And now, a year later I send you a new paper, what do you think?"

"Much better, you should have given me that one first..." she looked at John and the mischief in his eyes. "It was the same paper, was it not?"

"I used a different type face and different shade of paper and sent it back, all I really changed is the attitude of my advisor."

"How did you do that?"

"I tried to show her that men aren't all bad and the old ways are still the good ways."

"Oui, it is a pleasure working with you, soon to be Doctor Jarecki."

They crossed the street and, as tradition dictates, Macy crossed sides and was walking on the inside and now John's right hand gently took her left hand. He felt it before he saw it. Macy was wearing her engagement ring. "Is this what all the girls in third period were chittering about?" John understands French very well, but when a room full of girls are all talking at the same time, he loses all ability to understand the lingo.

"Oui, I made up my mind when you were telling them about your potatoes and gravy theory of emotions."

"That's a good one isn't it? What do you think about it?"

"Needs work, but it shows me two things."

"What's that?"

"One, you have a good grasp of how emotions are different between men and women."

"What's number two?"

Macy sighed and smiled a smile that lights up the gloomiest day. "I now know I have good taste in men... Do not laugh at me!"

"I'm not laughing at you, I'm happy!" He pulled her close for the first real kiss of their relationship. Their lips met and her tongue darted out to meet his. His fingers tangled in her long raven locks and they both whimpered their pleasure as they kissed, blocking tourist traffic and making a show of their love.