All Aboard Andi's Dream Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When their lips parted, Macy asked, "Where did you learn to kiss like that?"

John shrugged and said, "I just made it up as I went along."

"You did very good, A+!"

"Did you tell the girls about your fiancé?" John asked.

"Oui."

"What did you tell them?"

"He is short."

"They'll never figure out who it is," John said with a frown. He's barely five foot seven, she's six foot two.

They ran hand in hand through the city of Montreal, stopping at every fountain and statue to kiss, and each kiss was sweeter than the last. The city was in bloom and the scent of the flowers filled the air. Finally, they stopped at a café for coffee. "Now what dearest John?" Macy pronounced John as Jean and John just loved it.

"I would like to start applying to churches that are hunting for a pastor, I'd like it to be in Buffalo or Cheektowaga, maybe here in Montreal."

"I mean about us," said Macy.

"We get married and we get a parish and you set up a ministry and..."

"And... wait," said Macy. "We need to talk."

The way she said it sounded like she was announcing she was going to leave. John swallowed down a lump in his throat and said, "Wh... what is the problem?"

"It is about sex," she said grimly.

"Oh god... you're a guy."

"Have you ever seen a guy with breasts like these?"

"Yes."

"I am not a guy... but when I was far too young I had a bad introduction to sex and I do not like even the idea of it."

"Can you cuddle naked with me... after we are married."

"Oui."

John brightened. "Then we work from there!"

Macy chuckled, her John. He could face a mountain with a teaspoon and smile and say, "I just have to dig!" Unfortunately, she couldn't say the same due to lecherous photographers and older models and their sick desires. They formed her ideas about sex when she was 13, and she was careful to guard herself after those early experiences. It's an enormous mountain for John's teaspoon to move.

"When do you want to get married?" asked John.

"Right away!" she said without a moment's hesitation. "Graduation is next week; you get your Th.D. and we run off on our honeymoon. It will be so romantique!"

"My parents will be here, I can introduce them to you and we can run off before they say something embarrassing. Oh no..."

"John, what is wrong?"

"My parents... they have money... I have seen what money does to pastors..."

"Oui! It is le fléau... a scourge."

John took both of her hands and said, "I pledge no extravagant gifts, we accept nothing we cannot repay."

"A vow of poverty?"

"If that's what we earn then that's what we live on."

Macy took John's face in both hands and leaned across the table and kissed him long and hard, then said, "I did select the right man!"

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

Graduation at École de Théologie Évangélique du Québec was a beautiful affair. The graduation was held outside in the flowered courtyard and was often attended by the student body. As a senior professor, Macy had quite a few things to attend to before graduation started, so John met his folks at the train station and his dad was just gushing over how beautiful New York State was. "I couldn't believe the country side, the mountains, the rivers..." spouted Cecil.

"He's going to get the train set out again," said Katarina.

"I now have a basement to set it up in," said Cecil.

John led his folks to their hotel room and then played tour guide, showing them the beauty of Montreal, then took them to dinner at a traditional Montreal café. Finally, back at their room, John slumped into a chair, exhausted. "Tired Johnny?" his mother asked.

"Exhausted. I spent the past couple of weeks getting three classes ready for graduation. It's like herding cats... and a church is going to be worse."

"You were always a man of God, John," said Cecil as he put a big beefy hand on John's shoulder.

"We almost lost you when you were little," said Katarina. "I was sure that God kissed you and sent you back to us, which is why you want to serve him." She smiled and teared up, then dabbed the tears away with a tissue.

"Don't get me tearing up too," said John. He was aching to get back to Macy, but tonight, he's here for his parents. They were exhausted. It had been a long day, and they saw a lot.

Cecil pulled an envelope out of his pocket. "We brought something we want you to have for graduation," said his dad.

To John, it looked like an envelope full of money. "Hold on to that dad, I haven't graduated yet."

"How can you fail? We saw your grades," said Katarina.

"You never know. Dr. Dagenais may take another look at my paper and cancel the whole thing."

"She wouldn't do that, would she?" asked Cecil as he took off his blazer and undid his tie.

"You never know, she's a woman of many surprises. I'll be back in the morning to pick you up," said John as he kissed his folks goodnight.

He got back to the little apartment, and everything was boxed up, ready to go. The only thing not boxed up for the movers was the mattress on the floor, a couple of pillows, and a blanket. He undressed and crawled under the blanket and snuggled up to Macy. She purred and pushed her ass back at him and felt his erection. "Again? Haven't we already done it this year?" She turned over to face John and kissed him. "You think I will fall for that it's my birthday story? No?"

"It's my birthday," said John with a grin.

As they kissed, Macy stroked his erection and purred, "I think I will learn to enjoy birthdays someday." The first time they made love was fumbling and confusing, neither came, they were both too nervous. It wasn't as good as John hoped and it wasn't as bad as Macy expected. Their second attempt was better and by the time their fourth attempt came, she realized she was getting turned on. That was something that had never happened before.

He kissed her firm breasts and ran his hands over her body. Macy moaned with the pleasure she felt as John suckled her breasts. Be caught a nipple between his teeth and flicked his tongue over it and she groaned. "Good?" he asked.

"Very good," she sighed. He went back to flickering his tongue over her nipple. He reached down to her pussy and explored her mysterious regions with untrained fingers. "Very Good!" she gasped again as his fingers discovered her clit. He massaged her pussy gently with his fingers and he slowly eased a finger into her pussy. She was so warm and moist, it felt so good. He was trembling as he slid his finger in and out of her vagina. She moaned and gasped until she cried baise-moi! (fuck me). They were both shocked that she was actually crying out for him. He climbed between her long, lithe legs and even before he got his throbbing cock near her pussy, he began to cum.

John felt so embarrassed as he spurted on the lady he loved, she has had so many problems with sex and now this happens. Macy saw the embarrassment on John's face and she cried out, mon amour, je t'ai enfin donné un orgasme (My love, I have finally given you an orgasm). She pulled John close and peppered his face with kisses until he began laughing. "Darling John. We will figure this out someday, no? And now we can shower together!"

"Thank you, je t'aime tellement (I love you so much)

<><><><><>

"Ok, you two stay here, and I'll bring Dr. Dagenais here to meet you after the show," said John as he pulled on his robes and disappeared into the crowd.

"I'll bet they don't speak English," muttered Cecil as he and Katarina sat down. As always Katarina brought out her knitting needles and resumed knitting a tiny pink onesie. Cecil was right. Most of the speeches were not in English. After what seemed to be introductory messages, they introduced the professors and there was a tall beautiful black girl that was introduced as Dr. Marie-Claude Solange... The rest of her name was lost in the raucous cheering of many underclassmen.

"Wasn't John's advisor named Marie-Claude too?"

"It must be a popular name here in Canuckada," snarled Cecil.

"Cecil stop!" demanded Katarina with a very sharp elbow to the ribs.

Finally, the long boring speeches were done, and they announced in French and English that they were recognizing the doctoral candidates. They called up the candidates and handed them diplomas and gave them the oh so French kiss on each cheek. Their John was third and Katarina could barely contain herself. When they announced his name, a group of girls squealed. He walked up on stage and the tall black girl kissed John's cheeks as she handed him his diploma. He gave her a big kiss on the lips and a third of the underclassmen went wild.

"The French are so romantic," said Katarina as she glanced up from her knitting.

"If they'd spend less time kissing we'd be out of here sooner," grumbled Cecil. The recipients of special awards were all receiving kisses on their cheeks, and Cecil was getting anxious.

After what seemed like an entire day, it was over and John led Macy to where his parents waited for them. "Mom, dad, this is my advisor, my guide, and my partner Dr. Marie-Claude Solange Dagenais-Jarecki, but she asked us to call her Macy. These are my parents, Cecil and Katarina."

"Marie-Claude Solange... So many names!" gushed Katarina

"Must be hard to keep them in line," chuckled Cecil.

"John!" snapped Katarina. She looked at the program and found Macy's name. Her brow furrowed, like she just caught him crossing Genesee street without permission. "Dagenais-Jarecki?"

"Yes mom, we eloped three days ago."

"When were you going to tell us?" gasped Cecil.

"Right now, actually."

"Oh My God!" cried Katarina as she hugged Macy. "Welcome to the family!" and before he knew it, his parents were gushing over Macy, telling their new daughter-in-law all about Johnnie when he was little.

"He still is little," said Macy as she hugged John, who was pouting.

"Macy, you know this town best, find a nice restaurant that Cecil can take us to," said Katarina.

"What do you like to eat?" Macy asked.

"Nothing froo-froo," said Cecil.

"What he means is nothing new age," said John. "You know, those fancy places with tiny portions and little dots of sauce here and there on the plate."

"I prefer my main course to be larger than the garnish," said Cecil.

"So many choices, we have restaurants from all over the world, we have a Portuguese restaurant where each choice is chicken... there's real Japanese..." Macy thought for a while then said, "Do you like French?"

"We've never had it," said Cecil.

"Toque isn't far," she said, then snapped her fingers. "Not Toque, Bistro La Fabrique!" and they walked a few blocks to a beautiful bistro with an incredible menu.

Cecil had the Thai style lamb, basil spätzle, pack choy and papaya salad, Katarina had the Bourride style salmon with baby potatoes, John had the pulled pork burger with coleslaw, jalapenos, and homemade fries cooked in duck fat while Macy had the sauteed cauliflower and broccoli with ginger and garlic, kalamata olive, tomato, parmesan mushroom arancini and a scallop on the side. As they ate, John and Macy picked off of each other's plate.

"Delicious! I have never heard of most of these meals," said Cecil.

"We have a lot of imaginative chefs in Montreal," said John.

After a spectacular dinner, they found a coffee house and sat down and talked. Katarina started knitting again. She said, "we sent our baby out to Jesuit seminary and instead of coming home with a black cassock he comes home with a black wife."

John put his hand on his forehead and groaned, "mom!" but Macy snorted and began laughing along with Cecil.

"What? Why are you looking at me? That was funny!" Macy said as she nudged John. They were sitting on a love seat and Macy was nudging John with her elbow.

"She's just saying things to embarrass me and she's wondering if the neighborhood will freak out when they see us. She told everyone I was going to be a priest." Then he whispered to Macy, "Mom's a lot sharper than this, she's testing us."

Macy nodded and then said, "I can borrow a nun's habit," which set Cecil laughing again.

"You're encouraging them!" cried John.

"It's ok, they don't know me so it's ok that they ask questions other people might think are uncomfortable. I want them to be comfortable with us, I want them to come join us when we get a church."

"Ok, ok," said John. "But you can't say I didn't warn you."

They talked about Jarecki family history, and they asked Macy about her family. "I was raised in northern Quebec, my family is all fishermen and we lived isolated from our entire village." Macy frowned and said, "I had no real friends, I was shunned at school, and the moment I was able to get a job, I left. I was a fashion model and because I was so tall everyone thought I was twenty one, which didn't work out so good so I quit and went to seminary and stayed. John is the first man I've kissed in almost twenty years."

As John and Macy kissed sweetly, Katarina asked, "When you have children will they be white? Black? Or will they have... stripes or spots?"

Laughing, Macy reached inside her purse and pulled out a ten-dollar bill and handed it to John, who was blushing furiously. "We had a bet on if you would ask that."

"I want to know!" said a confused Katarina while Cecil laughed.

"They will probably be a medium tan," said John.

"Has he told you about his brother Paul?" asked Cecil.

"That's all he talks about," said Macy. "He's so proud of his flight surgeon brother and his fighter pilot sister-in-law.

"There's genuine love there between those boys," said Katarina. "Years ago, we lost everything. We barely had any food in the house, and we had a neighbor watch the boys as we were trying to save the business. She kicked the boys out of the house without breakfast or lunch. When Paul got back from school, there was little John outside in the rain, starving, and trying to get into the apartment. Paul took John to a local restaurant and washed dishes so John would have food to eat."

"That is so sweet!" gushed Macy.

"That's not the entire story," said John. "I was four, and he was digging food out of the dumpster for me and we were caught. We thought we were going to jail and all I could do was cry. Mama Giardino took us and I remember being so scared and Paul kept saying 'send me to jail, John had nothing to do with it!' Inside they dried us off and fed us and Paul refused to eat until they let him pay for it by washing dishes. When Dad's business took off and Paul went off to college, dad bought Mama Giardino a power dishwasher."

"That's so sweet!"

"Mom, dad. Do you mind if we stay with you while we find a church?"

"We will be happy to have you!" gushed Katarina. Then she turned to her husband. "Cecil, didn't you bring something for John?"

Cecil pulled an envelope out of his pocket and said, "I know you are taking a vow of poverty or something like that, but this is a gift from the heart, and you two have nothing but debt to keep you warm this winter. If you won't take a gift, consider this a down payment on grandchildren. They're going to need a home too." He gave the envelope to Macy, who proved she was worthy by putting up with a lot of silly questions.

Macy looked in the envelope and said, "Oh my! This will make a wonderful emergency fund." And she slipped the envelope into her purse.

"We should be home in a couple of weeks, we're going to explore New England as we apply to churches request for pastors in Western New York and Montreal."

<><><><><>

The train ride home was wonderful! A sleeping compartment from Montreal to Buffalo, and the scenery along the trip was beautiful. Their dinner in the dining car was like their wedding night again. Katarina was still in shock that their baby, who only wanted to go into the priesthood, ended up graduating with honors from a protestant seminary and ended up with a czarny (black) wife. For his part, Cecil was crazy about Macy. She was taller than John but was sweet and treated John so wonderfully. "Our boys found themselves good women," said Cecil happily. "They take after their dad."

"If there's a compliment for me in there somewhere I'll take it," said Katarina as she finished the green onesie and planned to knit sweaters for Paul and Melony for Christmas. The cab let them off at their house and Katarina's head was still spinning from all the excitement. "We need to get John's room ready for them," Katarina said, putting her knitting away for a while.

"We should get them a decent bed for their new house," said Cecil. "You can get tables and chairs anywhere, but a proper bed is an investment."

"I like that idea," said Katarina. "Once they sleep on it, they'll have to keep it because we can't return it." It was in the evening when they got home. It was about 10:00 PM and Cecil was searching the fridge for a bedtime snack. "Have an orange!" she scolded. Just then, the phone rang and Katarina picked it up. A strange man said "Missus Jarecki?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Here is Paul. He needs to speak to you."

"It's Paul!" she whispered to Cecil, who stepped up close to her so he could hear as well. "Paul? What's the matter baby, you sound weak."

"Mom? She's gone mom, Mel is gone. She di... di... she died."

"Oh my God Paulie, what happened?" gasped Katarina. Cecil's eyes grew wide in shock when he heard that.

"I don't know, she was in her airplane, on the ground and she taxied out to take off and died."

"Oh no! I can be right there," said Katarina. "Let me find my passport and I'll get right over to the airport."

"No, you stay mom, this trip is far too long for you. Maybe send John."

"John?" said Cecil. "We haven't heard from him since yesterday morning, he eloped! They're on their honeymoon."

"What? Who did he marry?"

"Don't you worry about that," said Katarina. "You tell them to send you home! We'll have a room set up for you..."

"Thank you mom... I-I-I gotta go. They just told me and I'm so lost."

"We love you Paul! Call collect any time! Put that first guy back on."

An unfamiliar voice came on and said, "Missus Jarecki? I'm James Kendall, Paul's Wing Commander. Is there anything we can do for you?"

"Just take care of our Paulie, he loved her so much..." and Katarina burst into tears for her poor Paulie's heartache. Cecil took the phone and said, "Sir, all we need is a number we can reach him at when his brother gets home, it's very important."

They got the number from Paul's commanding officer and Katarina posted it on the refrigerator door like she used to do with the boy's coloring, then they slowly went to bed. "Divine retribution," said Cecil as he sat up in bed.

"Go to sleep."

"It's divine retribution for what Melony's sister did to our Johnnie."

"I'm not saying it's not possible, but lets go to confession tomorrow and discuss it with Monsignor Zimpher."

As Cecil turned out the light, he said, "I can't believe you asked Macy if their babies would have stripes."

"I wanted to see her reaction. I needed to know if the girl has a sense of humor."

<><><><><> ֎ <><><><><>

"Shoulda seen me when they told me to get out of housing... 'you ain't married no more, so go fuck off!' they says. I busted up everything and left it all behind." Dr. Jarecki was well into the scotch for the night and the bartender at the O club was getting worried. Doc Jarecki and Jacqui Davis were here every night tossing their entire paychecks across the bar at him.

1...34567...11