All About Donna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna opened the front door and entered the house. Her mother’s car was in the driveway, and a green Pontiac was parked on the street in front. The house seemed deserted as Donna stood just inside the door.

She shrugged and headed down the hall to her room. She dropped her books on the bed, pulled her still moist panties out from under her skirt, and went into the bathroom to pee. Sitting down on the stool, she thought she heard a groan coming from her mother’s bedroom.

Thinking she might get another peek at her mother with the dildo stuck in her cunt, Donna carefully opened the bedroom door an inch. She heard the grunt again and pushed the door wider.

From her vantage point in the bathroom, she looked directly at the foot of her parent’s bed. There on the bed, she could see her mother’s firm round ass cheeks and the bottom of her feet and another pair of feet between them. Staring at her mother’s butt, she could also see a thick cock fucking up into her pussy from under her.

It appeared that Brenda was doing most of the humping, and also most of the grunting, because she was bouncing up and down on the hard fat cock for all she was worth.

Donna had seen her daddy’s cock many times, and this monster wasn’t her daddy’s cock. Suddenly, Brenda shuddered, sat straight up and mashed herself down, trembling with her orgasm. The man pushed up hard against her and moaned loudly as he spent himself deep in her cunt.

Brenda rolled off of the man and turned around, sucking his big shiny prick deep into her mouth. Donna watched as her mother gobbled him way down in her throat, just like the pictures in the magazines.

As quickly as she had started, Brenda pulled her mouth off the man and said, “You’ve got to get out of here, Bob. Donna will be home any minute”

Donna watched as the man sat up and crawled off the bed. There before her eyes stood Carla’s dad.

“You’re a great piece of ass, Brenda.” Bob said. “Ben is such a fool for not taking care of what he has at home.”

Brenda gasped and pointed at the bathroom door. Donna froze like a deer in the headlights. Bob grabbed his pants and was hastily pulling them on when Brenda dashed to the door and pulled it open. Donna stood there with a big grin on her face.

“Looks like we’ve got another secret, don’t we Momma?” Donna giggled.

“Donna!” Brenda shrieked. “You are a little sneak!”

“Mother, you were fucking Carla’s dad!” Donna shouted back at her mother. “If you didn’t want to be seen, you should have gone somewhere else, don’t you think? Besides, it made me hot watching you.”

Donna reached her hand up and cupped her mother’s tits with her hands. Brenda stepped back, but Donna followed her. Brenda backed across the room until she came to the bed. Her knees buckled and she fell backwards.

Donna pushed between her legs and buried her face in Brenda’s cum filled cunt. Donna had no idea what she was doing, just that she was hot and wanted to taste Carla’s dad’s cum. She slurped into Brenda’s pussy and soon had Brenda surging toward another strong orgasm.

Brenda wrapped her legs behind Donna’s head and held her with both hands as she crashed through her climax. Donna was using her tongue on her clit as if she had been doing it forever. Donna seemed to know just what to do. Brenda’s troubled mind sank deep into a sexual pit until she couldn’t think any more.

Brenda lay on the bed in total exhaustion. Donna was pleased with herself, and so turned on by what she had seen. Reaching under her mother’s side of the bed, she pulled out the soft bag with the big dildo in it.

She escaped back to her room and pulled the sex toy from the bag. Stripping her clothes off, Donna began experimenting with the rubber dick. Soon she had it pushed completely into her soaking wet hole. She started a steady rhythm in and out until she felt herself start to cum. She rammed it in and out until finally she soared up into a cloud of self-induced sexual bliss.

It felt so good to cum hard like that. She could only imagine how it would feel with a big hot cock pumping into her pussy. She just had to find out.

But who would be the one to take her virginity? Maybe she could lure Carla’s daddy into it. Or maybe she would let Joe do it? She just had to get fucked. Donna lay in her bed, with the dildo still imbedded in her pussy, conjuring up all sorts of images in her mind.

Donna felt the dildo being extracted from between her legs. She felt empty when it was gone. In the moonlight, Donna could see her daddy standing beside her bed, holding the big rubber dick in his hand.

She heard him whisper, under his breath, “So, you’re a perverted slut, just like your mother, are you?”

His other hand slid up and down on his hard cock as he stood by the bed holding the dildo he had just pulled out of her. She could see a thin thread of cum oozing from the end of his cock and descending toward the floor.

It sparkled silver in the moonlight coming through her window. The shadow of his body passed directly across her face so he was unable to detect her partially open eyes watching him. His hardness was only inches from her face.

Donna rolled slightly in the bed, spreading her legs and revealing her naked pussy to him. His hand froze as she rolled toward him. She moved only a few inches, but it brought her close enough so she could reach up with her hand and grasp his cock, before he saw her move.

She heard his breathing cease as her hand closed over his on his erection. She quickly raised her body up on her elbows and covered the head of his cock with her mouth. He lurched forward, pulling his hand and hers off his prick. He slid half way into her mouth, causing her to gag slightly with the abrupt inward thrust. She pulled back a bit, and leaned forward taking him to the back of her throat.

Donna fought the urge to gag again and began moving her head back and forth. Ben groaned deep in his gut each time she pushed her face against his hairy belly. He felt her tongue push out and touch his balls under his cock, trying to make more room in her mouth for him.

She recalled from the magazines, how the girls would hold the man’s balls in one hand and wrap her other hand around his cock. She did this and her daddy’s moans increased as she massaged his balls and jacked him with her hand as she moved up and down his length with her mouth.

The next thing she knew, his cock was erupting and sending a torrent of thick salty cum flooding into her mouth and down her swallowing throat. The urge to cough nearly overtook her, but she remained calm and the feeling passed. The volume of cum was more than she could consume so thick tendrils of sperm oozed from the corners of her mouth and dripped on her aching titties and nipples.

Donna held him in her mouth long after he had finished cumming. She worked her mouth and hands on him, trying to revive him. But it was not to be. Ben was shaking like a leaf, as the reality of what he had just done seeped into his God-fearing Christian brain.

“Oh, Lord! Please forgive me for what I have done!” He whispered, in the darkened room.

“Daddy,” Donna said, softly, “I want you to stop treating momma like you have been. She needs you.”

“But I’m not a heathen,” He gasped.

“No, but you are her husband,” Donna said. “And if you don’t stop treating her like a leper, I’m going to tell her that you raped me.”

“Donna,” He choked, “you wouldn’t do that to me, would you?’

“Daddy,” Donna hissed, threateningly, “I’ll do it and you know it.”

His cock hung dismally limp between his legs. The fake cock hung in his hand. Donna reached for the dildo and she wedged it back in her pussy, while he stood there watching her. She pushed it all the way in to the bottom. A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt the cool rubber fill her.

“And if you want,” She said, smiling, “you can come in here tomorrow night and I’ll let you fuck me. That’s what you’ve been dreaming of all those times you jacked off in the bathroom, isn’t it?”

Ben backed away from the bed, and disappeared through the door. The salty taste of his cum filled her mouth and brain. She knew he’d be back in her room tomorrow night. At last, she would feel the heat of a real cock inside her pulsing cunt. Donna came quickly as she pondered what was going to happed.

*****

It was barely daylight when Donna woke the next morning. She went to the bathroom to pee. The door to her parent’s bedroom stood wide open. Ben was on top of his wife, his cock buried all the way into her. He was fucking her savagely. Brenda moaned aloud as he humped her like a demon.

Donna watched as he stiffened, pushed himself up on his arms and slammed into her to the hilt. He growled like a bear, emptying his cock-load of cum into her clasping hole. Brenda raked at his back with her nails, leaving long red scratches on his skin.

He collapsed on top of her. Brenda’s heels remained locked behind his back; she continued to fuck against him until her orgasm subsided.

Donna listened.

“And just to what do I owe the pleasure of that?” Brenda asked, breathlessly.

“Uh, nothing,” He mumbled, his face buried in a pillow next to her head.

“You mean to tell me that little episode in Donna’s room last night had nothing to do with this?” She spoke softly into his ear.

His head came up, and he stared directly into her eyes.

“How did you know about that?” He gasped.

“Do you think I’m dead?” She hissed, pushing him off. I’ve watched you go in there and stand by her bed any number of times. And the way you stare at her around this house. It’s shameful.”

“But, Brenda,” He managed.

“Oh for Christ’s sake, Ben,” She snapped. “Grow up. She’s beautiful, sexy, and young. Who wouldn’t want to fuck her? But she’s your daughter, and I’m the wife here. I’m the one you’re supposed to be fucking, not your daughter. Although, I got all wet and squishy watching her suck you cock last night. She’s pretty good, isn’t she?”

Ben just gurgled. Words wouldn’t form in his mouth. His wife had seen him in his daughter’s room during the night, and got all frothy over it. Surely, he would burn in hell for what he was doing. But he longed to be with her.

Donna stood up and walked into their room. They both scrambled to cover themselves. Donna stood there naked. She had neglected to put on her robe before going in the bathroom. The dark patch of hair covering her pussy was drenched with her fluids. She had been rubbing that special spot while she watched her parents fucking just a few feet away.

Fear and horror clouded the faces of her parents. Donna smiled as she stepped closer to their bed. She stopped when she was standing on her father’s side, her damp pussy just inches from his face. Donna looked at her mother, whose face flashed a wicked smile when their eyes met. Brenda pulled the covers off both of them, exposing their naked bodies to their daughter.

Donna moved her hand between her legs and started to rub her pussy right in front of her daddy’s face. Brenda wrapped her fingers around Ben’s cock and slowly massaged him. Within a few minutes, he started to harden again. Brenda helped him with her mouth as Donna watched and continued to thread her fingers into her sopping wet hole. Ben reached for her and pulled her to his face, burying himself in her musky bush. Donna felt his tongue make contact with her clit and exploded on his face.

Brenda pulled her down on the bed and rolled her onto her back.

“Get between her legs, Ben” Brenda commanded.

Ben did as he was told, moving over Donna and positioning himself between her legs. His cock was harder than he could ever remember before. His entire body trembled as he prepared to commit the ultimate sin. Donna pulled at him to get him inside of her as fast as she could. Brenda pushed him toward Donna and with her hand, positioned his rampant cock in the folds of her leaking cunt.

Donna felt the heat of his cock before she felt the touch of his smooth wet helmet. Brenda nestled him firmly inside of Donna’s virgin hole and heaved against him, pushing him fully into Donna.

The willing girl gasped in ecstasy as her father made her a complete woman. He started the motion she so desperately craved to feel. In and out, he pulsed, while she strained to clench him with all of her strength. Donna released herself to her feelings, losing touch with all else except the hot hard cock invading her young body.

Brenda knew things were about to change in her life. She also knew that Donna was about to embark on a smoldering journey that had yet to be charted. She watched Donna thrusting her body up to meet the onslaught of her passion-crazed father. She knew his guilt would be enormous. Maybe, she thought, he’ll pay a little more attention to her. If not, fuck him. There are other fish in the sea.

Ben was snarling with each heave into his virgin daughter. Donna cried out in ecstasy as she built toward her ultimate release.

She felt him start to fill her with his scalding deposit just as he went rigid and plunged full depth into her. She wrapped him in both arms and legs and tried to swallow him in her center. The she exploded. The little sparkly lights flashed in her tightly closed eyes. Her head and heart pounded in unison. She flooded him with her hot woman juices. He dropped his full weight on top of her pinning her where she lay, finally rolling aside so she could regain her breath.

Brenda covered his still stiff prick with her mouth and sucked the mixed cum into her hungry mouth. She could taste both Donna and her husband. She knew this would not be the last incestuous encounter that would take place in this house!

12