All Comments on 'All about Mom Ch. 03'

by EdPuss

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
Loving it.

I only wish that the chapters were a bit longer. The anticipation is tough.

cdnbimale50cdnbimale50over 7 years ago
Excellent

How about them becoming a more permanent couple, and getting married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dressing sexy for son

How about mom dress slutty for him real slutty

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

The descriptive writing really makes me feel like I'm in the room! I love it. My only criticism would be what ansdguy said, make the chapters longer. Just as you get into a good jerkoff rhythm, the chapter ends. Not good. Keep them cumming, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Great Story ,

I just hope you don't add other people in the mix with them.

To me that just kills the story , I know some people like that kind of thing but they just seem so happy together.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Great progression of story

Writer knows how to keep it real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Quick question.. But how many chapters are there altogether..?

If you don't mind me asking just curious is all.. Great Story by the way..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another good chapter! 😊

I enjoyed your most recent addition to this story!

I have a suggestion, how about the son helping his mom shave her pubic area?

Please keep writing. I'm looking forward to all of the future chapters!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
HOT!!!

Such great passion between them!

MunsonManMunsonManover 7 years ago
Very hot!

Love this story and can't wait to read the net chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Thoroughly enjoyed your stories and look forward to future stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Waiting for next part

A nice continuation

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
spoiled brat???

He is fucking his mum, now he wants her to shave her cunt,to make her look like a little girl.Typical little boy everything he wants,but wants to be the boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More like he doesn't want hairs in his teeth!

jme51usajme51usaover 7 years ago
Hair

Why does everyone think we want a shaved pussy so it will look like a pre-teen. I for one want to see what I am eating. It is a lot more fun. It has nothing to do with young girls. I think women are more attractive without hair on their pussy and other parts of their bodies. He should offer to help shave her pussy. Then she can shave him too.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
Just

gets hotter--and so do the both of them for each other. Very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shaved?

Great story up until the shaving of not only a pussy, but a blonde pussy. I hope every other pedophile enjoys the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too many interuptionns

about football on tv.while making love to his mom.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved the sexy game!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Starting to slip away

He asks her to change from frumpy to more sexy clothes. Tells her the first game isn't important because it's not their Broncos. Then he chooses to play a control game. He thinks it'll be fun to deny her the pleasure they have anticipated. Power. Control. Dominance. Denial.

She should have moved to a different chair and taken control. It's hers to deny, not his.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Shave?

I thought he preferred a mature woman over little girls.

Natural with a trim for wardrobe please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT! I gave it a 5- [(☆☆☆☆☆-) 4.65/5.0 = 93%]

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"a mature woman over little girls"

So I guess she shouldn't shave her legs or armpits either, since being hairy is the only way some people can tell the difference between a woman and a little girl.

gemini0257gemini0257about 6 years ago

He should have shaved his mom, not let her do it.......... what an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

I think he should shave her. It is a very sexy thing to do, as well as to have done to you

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
why?

why shave her pussy and make her feel like a frikkin teenager? pussies were created to have hair and should remain that way. other than that great story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Nobody likes hair in their food. The author makes the characters seem so real. They almost have personalities. I like the confidence that they have in themselves and each other. The intimacy and openness between mother and son is beautiful.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"All About Mom Ch. 03:" - Thirty-nine Year Old (Still Fertile) Widowed Mother (No Name) and Twenty-two Year Old Virile Very Caring Son, Joseph (Little Joey).

The writer/author 'EdPuss' has teased there will be "more" chapters. Both mother and son are in the prime breeding times of their lives. They're not a heterosexual boy and girl where an extended dating/engagement period is normal and usual, before they have sex and/or marriage.

Mom and Little Joey have been acquainted for twenty-two years (since his birth and being nourished from her breast's of life), they've discovered their deep-seeded love for each other, of emotional and sexual commitment and happiness, and now their sexual compatibility is perfection personified. Soon, if not sooner, it's time they have the "talk;" the one where Mom realizes, and tells her son it's been so long since she last had sex with another man (about twelve years, since her husband was killed), that she's never had to use protection from getting pregnant with other man! "Joey, how do you feel about being a father?"

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"All About Mom Ch. 03:" - Thirty-nine Year Old Fertile, Widowed Mother, Unnamed and Twenty-two Year Old Non-virgin Son, 'Little Joey' (Joseph Jr).

It seems ages since I first, and last, read this story, however, its only been "3 months ago" (today being November 11, 2022). There's some teasing by Little Joey about shit-dipping his dick into his mother's pop chute. That will kill the story for me. This is A SON fucking HIS mother--not some slut as she was described. Why does he waste his efforts, sweat, and dick on something that shows no compassion, love nor romance, sticking his baby-maker into his mother's waste-disposing orifice? The great thing about fucking face to face is watching and worshiping the cum-face motions and one's lover's reactions ; the expressions, the kissing, searching for the soul of each other's partner as they look deep into each other's eyes. The sounds, kissing, moaning into each other's cheek and mouth is worth more than money can ever provide.

I'm still awed by the preciseness and perfection of the words and sentence's error-free style! The reading is easy, smooth and electrifying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Constantly using the word 'cunt' cheapens these stories beyond measure!! Especially when it's supposed to be his mother. She wriggling around trying to get his hand on her cunt!!!! I just can't read any more of this disrespectful crap!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Constantly using the word 'cunt' cheapens these stories beyond measure!! Especially when it's supposed to be his mother. She wriggling around trying to get his hand on her cunt!!!! I just can't read any more of this disrespectful crap!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very tasteful, nicely done. Continue to keep it private and NO wanton three some.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous