All Comments on 'All about Mom Ch. 05'

by EdPuss

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ansdguyansdguyover 7 years ago
What a treat this story is.

It's beautify and smartly writte. I'm looking forward to many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Looking for more chapters

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Totally hooked on this!

Really enjoy the way you are writing this! Their passion is perfect. Cannot wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it up.

Love your writing and the way you describe all of your sexcapades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Real feeling and emotions. Often after dad's death mother and son become closer. Relationship can progress in very positive way.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 7 years ago
What a Teaser

I can only echo what others have said, your writing is very good. Great story development, characters are almost real. Looking forward to the next chapter, "I was about to become a very wealthy man", what a cliff hanger.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Awesome ass fucking!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I enjoy the logical progression of this story. The author had made the character's personalities grow and their emotional development continues to expand. The problems the fictional couple have experienced would reflect real life problems that an incestuous couple would experience. Obviously the son has much more to learn about his mother, Likewise, the mother has more to learn about her son as she initially did about her deceased husband. This is a 5 star series.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"All About Mom Ch. 05:" - Thirty-nine Year Old Widowed Mother, Heather and Twenty-two Year Old Son, Little Joey (Joseph).

This story, along with writing fresh comments that are not repeating themselves, is akin to getting used to the daily lives of married couples, although we know this couple have not delved into any aspects of "marriage" other than their commitments to "til death do us part!" I'm still looking forward to mother and son establishing the decisions of their long-term familial lives...with children.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"All About Mom Ch. 05:" - Twenty-two Year Old Maturing Son, Joseph Jr. (Little Joey) and Thirty-nine Year Old Fertile Insatiable Widowed Mother, Heather.

Good stories, incestuous mother son stories, are like good wine and cheese.....they only get better with aging!! In many ways this story imbues me with more passionate insights than my first reading, only just "3 months ago." Mother Heather and Son Joey are approaching a "fork in the road" of their love affair. There are many decisions to be made, which Joey is slowly realizing; their old mother and son lives will be altered in many ways, just more so than all heterosexual couples as their lives grow and develop and mature.

I've very much loved reading this story, so far, even with the short version of their anus abuse of Mother Heather. Although, I still awaiting their discussion of no birth protection and Heather announcing that she's pregnat with their first, of several, babies. All in due course, that is what everyone expects of any "married" couple!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous