All Comments on 'All about Mom Ch. 07'

by EdPuss

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
asr3asr3over 7 years ago
Loved it

Joey and Mom more to come. Will watch for them

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Nice chapter

Great how it continues to cum together

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Great series

Can't wait for more, their trip from Houston would make a great backdrop for lots of wild sexual adventures. Voted 5 stars for every installment and added you to my favorite author list, awesome job!

boaman007@yahoo.com

xsiveonexsiveoneover 7 years ago
Great story!

Am going to miss it. Hope the 'new' continuation doesn't take a long time coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story, hope to see the following story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick

I lve you man for this. Next time, put a 3some

rainsolrainsolover 7 years ago

Great episode, next time I would like mom to have some pussy from a young lady.

Dawger1000Dawger1000over 7 years ago
Very good

Your doing very well. I look forward to the next installment.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
This should not be the last in this series!

Hope you will reconsider!!! Good story!!

tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
awesome series

more please, will there be kids in their future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ThanX

No more need be said... Just ThanX

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Please let there be more chapters!!

Bluesfan74Bluesfan74over 6 years ago

need more please and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More please. It was getting really juicy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You left us hanging.

Did they go to a strip club together? Did they have a threesome with another woman for Mom? What other ‘trouble’ can they get into? You must continue. Don’t leave us hanging...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 6 years ago

It's been over a year now. Will we be seeing Little Joey and his hot Mom be doing more stuff? I certainly hope so!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WOW 7 part story that ended in a big disappointment 3 stars

no babies and no ending. WOW what a waste of time...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked the story alot. Sorry to see you have not written for awhile. I hope you are just taking a break and will continue to write as I like your style. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I like the son finding out that his mother is a person that has many sexual sides. I would like to see this story continue. The subplots are there. A chapter could cover the trip to Houston; (2) living as husband and wife; (3) Possible children; (4) Exploring all of mother's sexual desires.. This is a story for true romantics that like character and plot development. 5 star series.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"All About Mom Ch. 07:"

Unfortunately, for me, there's a couple disappointing factors that didn't quite materialize. One, the story has indications of becoming a stroke story. That's bad news for a story that offered so much in craftsmanship, eloquence, and the almost flawless language usage.

Two, is a personal disappointment. With Mother Heather's and Son Little Joey's (Joseph) less than middle ages, and their expectations of them having the good indications of long lives still to come, they did not discuss having children. They have the love, romance, style and commitments for each other, but yet the impregnation of Heather was not even once touched upon. Bah, humbug!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"All About Mom Ch. 07:" - Thirty-nine Year Old Fertile Widowed Mother, Heather and Twenty-two Year Old virile Son, Joseph Jr (Little Joey).

Although I have been very impressed by the writing, the style, the theme and the artful presentation of this fabulously written, incestuous mother and son Love story, I am very disappointed that after seven (7) chapters--fourteen (14) pages--there was not even one whisper about any eventual pregnancy of mother Heather!! For me, that's a crucial downer.

From the aspects of this stories very well written tale of mother/son incestuous love, I am awfully pleased. The settings, locations, characterizations and story themes are uniguely well thought out, written and pleasant to read and visualize. There has been no threesomes, and only a small amount of poop-chute fucking; for me those are areas that has no appeal to me.

It's been a wonderful reading trip and awesome visuals of foreplay and sexual encounter descriptions. Writer 'EdPuss' has a knack of capturing the emotions of his readers. So far, I'm a pleased fan--except for the lack of Heather's pregnancy!! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

one of the best I've ever read!!!!

TurtleRecallTurtleRecall7 months ago

Loved the story!

Really feels like love.

But it's missing pregnancy... even a hint of a scare. He's filling her with cum so if their both fertile still...

I think a chapter covering the trip to Houston and a another where they decide to move in to a new town, a new house and have kids and raise them together would close the story out perfectly.

Still love what you've written! 10/10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous