All About That Bass

Story Info
Powerful woman takes command (bi?)
2.1k words
4.49
3.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

I love a curvy woman. None of that Twiggy shit. Give me a healthy woman with hips anyday and I won't be able to control myself.

I was at the farmer's market the other day and I saw a woman who fit the bill. You could tell she worked hard: she had tanned freckled outdoorsey skin and was firmly muscular with a bottom-heavy hourglass shape. I stared, noticing that she didn't have an unplaced jiggle, ounce of extra fat, or any cellulite at all on her grand body.

On the top she was smaller with typical womanly arms, C cup breasts, an elegant neck, and a gorgeous face.

She wasn't everyman's dream - but she was mine!

She was strolling casually and confidently, holding a basket of vegetables and meats. The short black dress hugged her ample body showing off her smooth lines beautifully.

She went around a corner, but I wasn't ready for her to be gone yet. I caught up, keeping a respectful distance. Yea! This woman was royalty. Even her long midnight hair, put up on her head like a crown, added to her mystique.

She walked here and there, while I kept following. Gazing. Gawking. Taking in her beauty from afar.

Suddenly I was stopped by some dude. A biker? A farmer? I don't know, but he was big and shaved bald, with lots of muscles. "What are you doing, stalking my lady!?"

He looked angry and threatening. "I, I, I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

"What the fuck do you mean you couldn't help it?"

"She's gorgeous, stupendous, stunning! I was just looking. I'll go away. Just let me go, please!"

His face softened, "You think she's gorgeous?" I nodded frantically, apologetically.

He turned to look at her as she bent over to get something low, "Yea, she IS hot, isn't she?"

I couldn't not say it, "The way her legs are so smooth - like porcelain..."

What I didn't say was that I was also thinking about plastering her great generous moon in huge gobs of milky cum. And I cum a lot so I could spread it all over her extensive backside.

He really appreciated my admiration, "Oh, I hadn't noticed that before. What else?"

I waxed poetic, "Her curves flow one from the other like a majestic Clydesdale's."

"You like horses? We've got a ranch."

"With horses?"

"Big Fresians." Then he paused, and stepped into my comfort zone, "This is gonna sound strange. But I kinda like to watch my wife...with other men."

Just then she was at our side. He looked sheepish, like he was afraid she'd heard, would judge him. But he had made it sound like he's done it before. A puzzle.

I was spellbound, seeing her face, her breasts, her hips, soo close. Her hand was out and I'd missed what she'd just said, "Pleased to meet you, I'm Phillip, Phil." I responded. Taking her smooth hand. It sent a jolt through me to feel her tender skin.

Her husband was talking, "Our new friend here likes Fresians. I invited him over to see them." He looked to me, "What'ya say?"

"Uh, yea. I'd love to see them. I didn't catch your name?" His was Ken.

He asked, "Karen, did you get the squash?" she hadn't. He added, "We'll catch up."

As soon as she was gone he was in my face, not aggressively, so much, but more to keep others from overhearing. "I wanna watch you fuck her. I'm gonna fuck her too. Then she'll queen you, and I'll dog her while you sixty-nine."

He had it all planned out. "She'll go for it?"

"As soon as she knows she can dominate you she'll be all in. She CAN dominate you, right?"

It sounded new, novel, different, and uniquely hot, "Um, yea, sure. Whatever she wants." Suddenly, in my mind big bottomed girls and domination now seemed like the perfect combination. It felt right and natural that his voluptuous wife would take control of me.

He clapped me on the back, "I hope you can hold your breath and handle a little... discharge?"

His words were scary but my dick stirred, taking over my thoughts. I watched her examining the squash from afar and needed to taste her 'discharge'.

I followed them to their ranch. Sure enough they had a dozen or so of these giant beautiful shiny black horses. I'd never seen a horse as graceful, powerful, and regal before.

Karen's favorite horse pranced over to see us. "He wants me to ride him. Anyone mind?"

She turned toward the tack room. "Karen, just go bareback." He said the words with sexual innuendo and she didn't miss it.

She smiled with naughty intent, "I love bareback. It's the best way to go."

"Phil, do you like bareback?"

I tried to think of a clever innuendo saying: "The connection between a fine animal's back and its rider's seat - there's no better joining."

It was awkward and strained but the happy couple went with it, "Karen, he's so right...why don't you go bare too!"

Out there in the country sunshine she wasted no time unabashedly pulling her dress over her head and discarding her underwear.

She was uniformly tanned, standing there in her birthday suit. Then she leaped onto the tall horses back in an impressive demonstration of athletic prowess. With no saddle and no reins she controlled the powerful beast using just her legs.

The horse's blue-black coat matched her flowing hair and nothing could beat the exquisite sight of a nude woman exalted and riding high. Nothing could beat the eminence of full breasts moving in time to the gait of a fine horse. A celebration of gravity. The rippling of tendon and muscle...

The two of them, master and beast, cantered around the arena at breakneck speed, until at last they skidded to a halt, whereupon she leaped off, landing on two feet better than any gymnast would finish a routine.

Exhilarated, and out of breath, she implored us, "Follow me." She turned tail striding into the house with the firm expectation we actually would follow.

Her buns were magnificent, swaying invitingly and living life large. We were both enthralled and followed like puppies.

Immediately she commanded me, "Strip!"

She spread herself out on the bed in all her splendor while I hurriedly dropped my clothing. "Now come to me."

I approached, fully aware I was about to be controlled completely. I crawled atop the diva, accepting her embrace, and entering her passage.

She enveloped my body with her arms as her pussy enveloped my dick. I pumped, increasing speed, and pounding her snatch as directed, until she compelled me to give her my juice. I growled through lengthy contractions, pumping out multiple streams of copious mellifluent. It was only a few minutes from start to finish but since that's what my master wanted, that's what I gave. If it all ended right then, I would have left content.

My ruler rolled me over, still entwined and engaged by our genitals, until she rode me now instead of her other beast of burden.

My empress turned around, backing up to my mouth without delay. Ken predicted our activities perfectly and now I was living it with no going back.

Familiar with the scent of a woman I was at first confused until I recognized that what I was experiencing was the combined aromas of a strong woman and a powerful horse.

She perched atop me, making of my face a saddle. She belonged there elevated on her throne, as the lofty queen she was.

Below her imperial buttocks I lay still, watching her stately posterior descend to smother me.

My world receded, replaced completely by grandiose buns and lavish cheeks. My face was enclosed in smooth flesh, wrapped in her palatial warmth.

Trapped and blinded I knew her sumptuous fanny which rocked on my mouth. Her plush quim rubbed back and forth. I sucked in sporadic gasps of air when I could.

Titanic thighs hugged my head, clutching at me and binding me. How did I get so lucky to be bestowed such an extravagant experience? This was the climactic sexual experience of my life to this point.

Luxuriant lips caressed mine. A savory liquid leaked continually into me, and only after minutes of imbibing it, did it occur to me that I was ingesting the succulent mixed fluids of my seed and her cunt's moisture. For a gross moment I regretted being such a big cummer. But she obviously knew what she was doing, and if this is what she wanted, then I would delight in serving my sovereign.

I must've swallowed half a cup when her sexual demeanor changed. She shifted from riding me to sitting firmly, applying more of her weight, intentionally.

I was being smothered in a moist dungeon. Deprived of light, sound, air and anything other than her moist carnal being. Immersed in her dirty opulence I didn't care.

She queened me forever, grinding her gash into my mouth and her bum into my nose. For my part, I searched with my tongue, trying to reach as far inside as I could. In time, my chest heaved and my head grew light. She would let up as soon as I passed out?

With a final heavy wiggle she leaned forward allowing me life. Her face came down to rest languidly on my flaccid member. Regaining full conscious thought I sensed Ken coming nearer.

His knees straddled my temples and a log of a cock aimed itself at Karen's captivating cunt. I had a close-up view of both their sets of organs.

A heady aroma emanated from the large fuck stick. I supposed any man to wed the seductive forceful empress would need an equally forceful scepter.

He pounded her pussy, slapping his nuts against her and splattering tiny specks of sex all over.

"Oh! My delightful love, Karen. It was so wonderful to see you being appreciated by another man. The way he craved your sexy body. The way he crawled beneath, allowing you to own him."

He lasted less time than I had. I clearly saw his cock pulsing, depositing his love inside. He wasn't deep: I could see his frenulum as his cum was splattered just inside her lips. Barely into her canal.

When he pulled out, without his cockhead to dam the flow, a great gush of spoo waterfalled quickly.

Karen hovered directly above me, suspending herself there as if she planned for the huge slobbering drool of ooze to land directly on my face. Any reservations I had when my own cum was given to me, unseen, were dwarfed by the feelings of filth I had watching the gaping hole release Ken's cum into my mouth.

She squeezed and pushed, expelling all she could until a mere remnant coated her cunny.

Crossing her ankles under my neck, she brought my face to her distended maw.

"Kiss it! Adore it!"

This was the stimulus to bring my waned dick back to life. The act of adoration was sexier than all the physical activities we'd engaged in thus far.

There, in my lust filled state, she asked simply, "Will you be on-call for me, wherever and whenever I want?"

I was ready and waiting to go a second round. I was young. I could cum again. "Yes! I'm ready. Always ready to serve you."

Karen dismounted and disappeared into a bathroom somewhere.

Alone again, Ken took me aside, "What do you do for a living Phil?"

"I work the third shift in a plastics factory."

"Good, a dead end job. We need a ranch hand and having you nearby would be convenient..."

I agreed without reservation.

"Just so you know. He warned me, there's gonna be some blowjobs in your future."

It seemed odd, to issue a warning about something every man enjoyed. Then I realized what he meant.

And you know what? If it made her happy in the slightest. If his cock was imbued in any way with her essence...

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers