All About You

Story Info
Peach and Beck find some time alone at the Salinger estate.
2.6k words
4.38
4.9k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: Hey everyone! I have been binging "You" on Netflix and I absolutely love the show and the book. I decided I wanted to write an alternate scene when Beck and Peach go to the Salinger estate with a lot more sexy action and a lot less Joe. Hope you enjoy :)

***

Beck, Beck, Beck...what are you doing here? You wake up wrapped up in an unfamiliar bed in a room that looks like it's from the 50s. There's no clock in here but sunlight is pouring in from the east-facing window. The bright blue wallpaper and white vanity reflects the sun and it is blinding. You cover your eyes. The Salinger estate is expensive and clean and feels like it was built to be displayed, not lived in. You check your phone, scrolling through Lynn and Annika's insta to catch up on what they were up to last night.

They were drinking twenty-dollar cocktails at Attaboy and you don't recognize the guys that have their arms possessively around them. It's eight fifteen in the morning and they won't be up for another few hours. You lay back on the bed and hide your toes in the duvet. Their night looked fun and you're a bit jealous, though honestly your wallet is thanking you for not participating last night. It's so quiet here, though acres and acres of private property will do that to a place. You hear noise downstairs while you're sifting through school e-mails. Peach is up and you reluctantly get out of your blanket cocoon and head downstairs.

Whoa. What is going on here? Peach is already in full makeup and a black button up sweater and black pants, her jet-black hair straightened and shiny. She's sitting in the dining room eating breakfast. "Morning, Beckalissima!" She says cheerfully, probably still coasting on her runner's high.

"What are you doing?" You ask.

"Just eating breakfast. I was starving!" she exclaims.

"You don't eat any of this..." you say, incredulously. Peach says something about the memory of this house and how her aunt used to always make an enormous spread and you just can't stop staring at.all.the.food. Waffles, orange juice, bacon, scrambled eggs...made by a girl whose regular breakfast is a single whole wheat pancake or an egg white fajita? She starts going over the day's itinerary. She's being so weird right now, and why is the day jam packed with events when the whole point was to get away from it all?

"You haven't shopped retail since the Steve Madden incident freshman year." You say with a frown. It's confusing and you're thinking about your pages of poetry that were due and it's like Peach senses your attention wavering because she's rubbing her temple where she was hit. She was attacked in the park, by a stalker, and here you are thinking about writing. You are such a dick.

You feel even worse when she lovingly puts a waffle onto your plate.

"I've been a lot to handle lately, and I want to make it up to you."

"Of course." You say with a breath and force a smile onto your face as she pours syrup over your waffle.

The driver picks you up not long after in a black luxury sedan. You say a polite hello to him but Peach is too busy with her phone texting Lynn and Annika. The sky is pure blue and you are transfixed at the scenery, the lush green, idyllic world you've suddenly been transported to. The driver notices your attention and he starts to tell you a little bit about the history, pointing out small landmarks. "You'll want to look to the left, we're coming up to a beautiful house." He said shortly. "Oh wow." You wonder what sort of life someone would have to live to require seven garages. You can almost imagine yourself relaxing in the gazebo, reading a book, or spending a day in the swimming pool. "How can anyone afford this?" You murmur to yourself.

Peach stops texting to look at you and chuckles lightly. "Oh Beck." She has awakened from her phone trance and now takes over, pointing out places to you. "You'll never find a for sale sign here." She says, almost gloatingly. "It doesn't work with the aesthetic."

It wasn't as bad as you thought, the leaves of the trees are just turning golden and the air is so clean here. Peach is being her usual generous self and buys you a very large americano. The two of you go into store after store and you balk at the prices, but Peach assures you that she will get you anything you like for being "such a good friend in my time of crisis". She takes your hand and pulls you into a boutique. An austere lady who looks to be in her fifties greets the two of you. "Let's get you a dress!" Peach says, flipping through the dresses nonchalantly. You take one look at the prices and wish you hadn't. Even the price tags feel expensive! "Peach..." You say uncomfortably.

"What?" She stops the manic flipping and gives you a frown. She notices you still holding the price tag. "Oh don't worry about it." She says with a wave of her hand. Ok you can't just wave a few thousand dollars away...well. You tilt your head, considering. Maybe Peach can. The lady is back, now very friendly, a twinkle in her eye that reminds you of a wolf before a kill.

"She would like to try this on." Peach says, shoving a gorgeous but skimpy dress into the woman's hands. "Set up a dressing room for us, will you?" The woman recovers from the brusque gesture and nods formally. "And may I suggest some shoes to go with it?"

Peach looks pleased at the suggestion.

***

"That dress looked amazing on you." Peach gushes as the two of you walk up the stairs back into the house. You set the pizza box down in the kitchen as Peach raves about the show you had just seen, a romantic French one with subtitles. "You know it's so incredible, the chemistry between the female leads, just so beautiful to see." Peach is making Negronis for the both of you, her back turned. You've never seen her so happy.

Maybe it's being back at her home, away from all the stress of work and the busyness of the city, but she's so upbeat and exuberant. She practically inhaled the pizza at dinner and you had to scramble to grab a few slices for yourself. It's...kind of...attractive. No, no, not attractive. You're pleased that she's recovering well. Yeah, that's what you meant.

You lean against the counter beside her and watch her, your eyes inadvertently traveling down to stare at her well-shaped butt. She fits those leather pants perfectly, the result no doubt from her vigorous running regime.

"Those pants look good on you." You say, and she looks over at you and beams, eyes shining.

"I want to capture that sort of moment," You say, returning to the topic at hand. "That raw emotion, but in words, so vivid that you can see it in your mind."

Peach turns and hands over a cocktail. "I get that."

You sip the cocktail thoughtfully, and shiver. "So cold..." you complain. "I'm going to take a shower."

***

You start running the water in the claw foot bathtub and strip off your clothes in the bedroom. You throw on a comfy purple robe before you head back to the bathroom. It's freezing in this great big mansion, and begrudgingly you long for your cramped New York apartment, where you could crank up the heat and lounge around in your underwear. High heels clicking on the wooden floors signal Peach's arrival. "Darling, just wanted to make sure you don't forget to use the geothermal mud mask, it is life-changing." She says.

"Alright." You say tiredly. "You should take a bath too, Peach." You suggest. "It's been a long day." She looks like she wants to say something more but instead she just nods. "I will." The booze is hitting you now, just enough to make you bold. "Why don't you go do that now? Then we can cuddle up in the master bedroom and you can give me a massage." She looks surprised but then recovers and gives you her trademark smirk.

"Sure." She says, and saunters out of the bathroom with renewed energy. If scientists learned how to bottle that up, they could make millions. You take off the robe and sink into the hot water. God that feels good. You sink up to your ears and just relax, closing your eyes. It's so soothing, you almost fall asleep in the water. You jerk awake and get out, draining the tub. You dry off and put the robe back on. You grab your phone and your drink and head over to the master bedroom. When you enter, Peach is still in the bathroom so you shut the door and you flop down onto her bed. The fireplace is on and the place is nice and toasty. You check your messages again and sip your drink. It's strong and you like that.

Annika was having cravings for Red Rooster and she and Lynn are dining on fried chicken and apple butter cornbread. Lynn demands details on your day and you tell her about the dress and the movie. "Rather have shots than watch a flick about lesbos." Annika texts.

"You always want shots." You text back, rolling your eyes and smiling.

"Speak for yourself." Lynn shoots a text back with a picture of an oyster. This time you laugh out loud. You appreciate the way they include you in the conversation even though they could just talk to each other across the table. Peach comes out of the bathroom, steam billowing out behind her. She has a white robe on and it looks great against her dark skin and black hair.

"What are you laughing at?" She says and joins you on the bed. You show her the texts and she rolls her eyes. You laugh again. "Oh those two...sometimes I swear they still think they're eighteen." she complains, even though you could've sworn she made a similar joke like that a couple days ago.

"Come on, I'll give you that massage now." She says, urging you with her hands. You untie the robe and she pulls it past your shoulders. "Oh...you're naked underneath...dirty girl." She teases as she brushes your blond hair aside.

"It's fucking hot in here." You counter as you lay on your front. You hear Peach taking off her robe too and feel her straddle your butt. To your surprise, she's naked too. You can feel her soft skin against your butt. "Peach..." you start to get up and she pushes you back down firmly.

"Shhh... just be quiet and look at your texts." She says as she massages your shoulders. She's good at this, very good. You don't know where she learned this, maybe from all the massages she's had over her life. Annika and Lynn text you that they're going to some club and you can't seem to focus on the phone anymore, Peach's skilled hands are that distracting. She strokes your hair the way you like and you sink into the sheets, closing your eyes. "Mmm...I love that." You murmur.

"I know you do."

She's gentle with you, loving. She runs her fingers through your long hair, exploring. Soon you feel more than just her hands on you. You feel soft kisses on your neck, her long hair tickling your shoulders and back. A memory enters your mind, last night at Mooney's bookshop. "She's in love with you, you know that, right?" Joe prods, as if he was the only one who could see the inner motives of everyone in the world. And so what? So what, really. There was nothing wrong with two women sharing a deep, emotional bond.

You turn your head to the side and Peach starts nibbling on your earlobe. You inadvertently let out a moan. She must've been paying attention when you brought one of your boyfriends around to meet her and the girls, because there's no other way she could've known that the way her teeth tugged at your ear made your clit throb. You bite your lip and try to keep from squirming. You clench the sheets and she's excited now, kissing you more frantically. You try to sit up and she reluctantly gets off you. You turn to look at her, really look at her. Damn. For a very rare moment you see her the way a guy would see her. She's toned and lean, her long dark falls past her breasts, which are small but perky with dark areolas. Her chocolate brown eyes study you, she's so turned on right now, her nipples are small hard peaks and she's giving you this hungry look that you've never seen before. There's something challenging in her eyes too, this time she doesn't play it off as, "Just trying to make my bestie happy!", like she usually does. She is saying, here I am, I want you, now what are you going to do?

You're this simple girl from Nantucket trying to make it in New York, and yet here's Peach, girl from old money, who's been given everything she's ever wanted and she wants you. No one else but you, ever since you were best friends at Brown.

"Come here." You demand and she breaks the space between you and you're kissing her and she's kissing you, it's hot and messy and you're lying on the satin sheets and it's fucking amazing. You've never been with a woman before and yet it feels so right, her breasts pressing against your breasts, her lips against your lips. She's soft in all the right ways and you run your hands up her back to her neck. There's a desperation in her kisses like any moment she thinks you'll change your mind at any moment. "Hey, Peach...slow down." You say, breathless. "I'm not going anywhere, we have all night, and tomorrow, and the day after that."

"Yeah." She agrees fervently, and she slows down...somewhat. She's kissing your neck again and your breasts are touching, waking that low-down hunger in you. You put your hands on her thighs and she gets it. She pushes you down on the bed and trails kisses from your stomach to your thighs, so close and yet so far. You part your legs to entice her and she goes for it. The first sensation of lips against your sensitive parts just makes you hungry for more. Her tongue languidly runs along the outside, savoring you. She wraps her arms around your thighs and tongues your entrance. You gasp. It's somehow so intimate, to be tasted like this, almost worshiped. She pauses and look over to see her putting her own fingers in her mouth to wet them. You raise your hips impatiently and she enters you. Finally. You collapse back onto the bed, your mouth agape. Yes. Yes! Your mind is screaming and she's curling her fingers inside of you and you're almost crying, it feels so fucking good. She sucks on your clit and you love it, love the attention, you clench hard on her fingers, the poor girl. More. More! You come, gasping, and then again, very soon after.

"Yes, Peach, yes." You're laughing in relief and she's laughing too as she takes a break, resting her head against your thigh.

"Now your turn." You say as you take her chin in your hand, giving her a big, long kiss.