All Comments on 'All American Man'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

What happen in the damn league? Who won?

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Nice! …very nice sweet story! Thoroughly enjoyed. Thank-you

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 2 years ago

Great story loved it.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

Sweet romance! 5 stars!

Bh76Bh76almost 2 years agoAuthor

KenBaller won the championship and teased him mercilessly for the rest of their happy lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For Harga, Kenballer got screwed over.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

He went from realizing he had feelings for her to asking her to marry him in about 2 sentences.....still, 5/5. Nice romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wait! What?

It starts out so well. There is character development, some tension. It grows .Then there's some conflict. The guy is deeply hurt and very angry. He feels utterly betrayed. And then without even a magic wand, it is all resolved! She says she loves him. they kiss. And he asks her to marry him and they have sex.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Never played fantasy football and don't expect I ever will, but it was interesting to read about them playing it. Glad for the happy ending and have to give Mom a thanks for her help. A little short but still a five. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It ain't Rugby! So it won't get 6 stars.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it - best story I've read in days. 5*

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

I think golfers used to have spikes on their shoes...................

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

I agree with the one anon who said it was resolved to quickly, other than that it was great 👍

Ginger630Ginger630almost 2 years ago

That was too quick of a resolution! How does he just decide that he loves her? There was no flirty banter or even pervy thoughts on his end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The greatest strength of a good writer is a great imagination backed by a multiplicity of experiences. This to me was about as close to a real life experience that a writer can provide to me. As I read it was I was watching a movie, but not of actors, but of real people. The hero did not realise that the brightest diamond was the one being polished right in front of him as she got to know the real man. It was not sudden love, but the sudden realisation of the love that had been growing on an exponential curve. BH76 writes many stories I will not read because they are not the reason I come to this site. But this story is a combination of a Greek tragedy and a beautiful romance. Often women say in stories why are men so thick about women. I must say, my wife could see through any other woman with startling clarity, both good and bad. BH76 used the mother to clarify what he son didn't see. Almost like a chorus in a Greek play.

Bh76Bh76almost 2 years agoAuthor

That might be the best comment I’ve ever received. Thanks and check out some of those others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This MC is a dumb clueless cuck!!

All the Fantasy Football took up the story- fucking ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"How could you, how could you, how could you"? This wet noodle was not a football player. You basically wrote him as hypersensitive Tom Brady, sorry mate that doesn't fit. He gets dumped by a girl he didn't respect and gets sappy about it then later "my rage flew to the forefront". I was laughing picturing it. I love most your stories and your characters but this MC is a pass.

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 1 year ago

You are right about his stupidity. All your Male characters suffer from it. I did give it z5☆ I enjoy your stories tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a stupid MC. He was a wimpy loser to be in a relationship with Anya!! Kendall was a bitch with the games.

Ge was just a weak wimp who couldn't function on his own

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

I live the idiot comments from those who live in a fantasy world. 5 stars great story

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoabout 1 year ago

2nd time around and just as much fun.

PurplefizzPurplefizz7 months ago

The story progression seems off in this, he’s got a blonde bunny gf, but at no point are they in bed together or out socially? He’s retired, but as a retiring professional sportsman would have to be very careful in watching what he eats and drinks, as his fitness regime comes down slowly from “match fit” to a more sustainable weight and BMI for his body size & type - eating wings and drinking beer doesn’t sound right.

The other anomaly is the automatic Non Disclosure agreement Kendal would have had to have signed in her contract of employment, his attorney would surely have been chasing her for breach of confidentiality.

Whilst I enjoyed the story, there were way too many inconsistencies for me, 4⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That read just like the Hallmark movies my wife watches. I had to laugh.

SorchakSorchak4 months ago

Pretty typical short romance story. Not worth a lot of praise OR disparagement. It got a "Meh." It could have been better, but it could have been worse. It wasn't, so it was meh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories