All-American Strap-On Ch. 02

Story Info
A lesbian uses me solely for her own pleasure this time.
1.6k words
4.54
49k
37

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lesbian uses me solely for her own pleasure this time.

**************************

"Would you like anal?" she whispered.

"Huh?" I replied.

"Would you like any?" she asked as she held out a bag of M & Ms.

"Oh, no thanks" I said as I laughed to myself having mistaken her words for something else. It was eight o'clock on Monday morning and I was still half asleep as I sat in Anthropology class next to Allison. It was the first time we'd seen each other since our Friday night sexual adventure; as I liked to think of it.

When class was over, I asked Allison if she wanted to grab a quick coffee before our next classes and she agreed. After getting our coffees, we sat at a small table in a corner of the coffee shop.

"So, about the other night," I began to say before pausing.

Allison looked at me quizzically.

"What?" she asked.

"That was definitely one for the books," I said.

"It sure was," she replied.

"I'm embarrassed to admit that I kind of enjoyed it," I whispered.

"Were you sore the next day?" she asked.

I nodded as I took a sip of my coffee.

"That's to be expected," she said.

"What about you? Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was ok."

"Just ok?" I joked.

"I've had better," she replied with a smirk.

"But I pride myself on my oral skills," I joked.

Allison laughed.

"Typical guy. Just admit, that perhaps a woman might be better at giving another woman oral." She said.

"Ok, noted," I replied.

For the next twenty minutes we continued to joke about the ins and outs of heterosexual and lesbian sex habits.

Following our wild and very experimental date night, I expected things to get a little awkward between Allison and I but they didn't. I surmised she was comfortable with whatever ground rules she had informally set and viewed our intimacy as just sex, nothing more. That was fine with me since I enjoyed spending time with her.

As I got to know her better, I learned that she wasn't fully open about her sexuality with her family. Although she had never brought a boyfriend home to her parents, she'd never brought a girlfriend home either and her parents likely assumed she was too pre-occupied with crew team and school to worry about dating.

As the week progressed, I worked up the courage to ask Allison out again; this time just for drinks at a bar near campus. Surprisingly she agreed.

On Friday night, we met up the bar around 10 o'clock. I got there first and found a spot at the bar and Allison arrived a few minutes later. Tonight, she wore a sexy grey skirt with black heels. I had to admit she looked very sexy.

"What are you drinking tonight?" I asked.

"Vodka Cranberry," she replied.

I then turned to the bartender and ordered two vodka cranberries.

After our drinks came, I turned to Allison.

"So, when do you think you'll start dating again?"

She thought for a moment.

"When I meet someone I like, I guess," she replied.

I nodded.

"How about you?" she asked.

"I haven't met any girls that I've liked lately, aside from you of course." I said with a smile.

Allison blushed a little as she sipped her drink.

"What qualities do you look for in girl?" I asked.

Allison though for a moment.

"She'd have to be independent, strong, attractive and have a sense of humor," she said.

"check, check, check and check," I replied.

Allison laughed.

"Except you don't have a vagina between your legs," she whispered.

"What if I got a sex change?" I asked doing my best to keep a serious face.

"It wouldn't matter," she said.

"Why not?"

"Men and women think differently. Even if you had a sex change, you'd still mentally always be a guy." She replied.

"I guess you're right," I said.

A few drinks and thirty minutes later, Allison and I found ourselves stumbling back to her apartment. As we walked inside, she whispered to me that we should be quiet because her roommate had returned and was likely asleep in the other room. We then quietly walked to Allison's room and shut the door. I turned to face her.

"You're so fucking hot! It's torturing me that I can't have you," I said.

"I'm sorry," she replied.

"Can we still fool around?" I asked, giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

Allison smiled at me and nodded.

For the next thirty seconds we both undressed ourselves in complete silence. When we were done, we turned towards each other. As I stood there, I took in her perfectly fit body, tan complexion and perky breasts, but my eyes focused on the small stubble of pubic hair between her legs. That was my paradise and I desperately wanted to enter.

Sensing my stare, she turned and walked over to her dresser. She then opened the top dresser drawer and looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"Do you want me to fuck you again?" she asked.

I nodded.

Shen then slowly removed a strap on dildo and harness from the drawer. This one was purple and different from the one we'd used last time. It looked a little longer too. I also noticed it had a small dildo inside the harness that pointed inwards.

"Is that double sided?" I asked.

"Yup. This way I can get off too," she said as she slipped the harness over her legs. After that, she slowly eased the small dildo inside of her and tightened the straps on the side of her waist. Once the strap on was firmly on, she took out a condom and put it on the dildo. I admired how she gently unrolled the condom. She then took out a bottle of lube and generously rubbed it on the dildo like she was jerking off.

I started to laugh.

"Does it feel good?" I joked.

She kept stroking her fake phallus without replying. It only served make my own erection grow.

After a minute she stopped and faced me.

"You ready?" she asked.

I nodded.

She then walked over to the bed and I followed.

"Lay down on your back," she instructed.

She then got on top of me and maneuvered herself between my legs.

By now, my erection was fully grown and practically staring her in the face. She looked at it curiously.

"You can touch it, if you want," I said.

She looked at me then slowly reached out her hand and gently began stroking my penis in the same motion she used when applying lube to the strap on.

"Does that feel good?" she asked with a smirk.

I nodded.

After a few seconds she stopped stroking me and removed her hand. She then leaned forward slightly as she lined up the strap on with butthole. As she did, my eyes focused on her perky breasts. I reached my hands up and began to caress her firm breasts. She briefly closed her eyes and began to moan. I imagined she was picturing herself with an old lover or previous girlfriend.

When she opened her yes, she smiled down at me.

I slowly felt the tip of dildo enter my butthole. Her facial expression was one of intense concentration as she slowly entered me. I winced a little. I removed my hands from her breasts.

"Oooh," I groaned as the head of the dildo was fully inside me.

She paused for a few moments to let me adjust to the feeling. She then continued, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Try to breathe and relax," she said as she began gently thrusting in and out of me.

"Easy," I whispered.

She then paused again.

"If you don't relax, you'll never get use to it," she said with a tone of annoyance in her voice.

"It's ok, just go slow," I replied.

Allison resumed her thrusting. As she got into it, she closed her eyes and began to moan.

"That feels so good," she whispered as she began to pick up the pace of her thrusts a little.

Before long she was fully inside of me and I put my hands on her hips to slow the pace of her thrusts. It felt different than our last time perhaps because this dildo was a little longer.

I slowly began to stroke my own penis which distracted me from the slight pain I was feeling. Sensing this, Allison opened her eyes and looked at me. She then pulled my hand away.

"Hands free," she said as she continued thrusting.

I leaned back and tried to get into the moment, but it wasn't happening.

"Allison, could we stop for a bit?" I whispered.

"I'm so close," she whispered as she continued thrusting in and out of me.

"It's starting to hurt," I groaned.

"You're doing so well, baby," she said as she leaned in and kissed me on the forehead.

She then began to get into it and started thrusting faster and deeper. Sensing that she must be close to orgasm, I decided to just grin and take it. I slowly reached out and began stroking my own penis. Again, she opened her eyes, looked at me and swatted my hand away.

"Hands free," she said as she continued thrusting in and out of me.

I winced a little.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she whispered as her breathing picked up and she began thrusting really fast.

I could tell she was totally caught up in the moment, using me for her own pleasure. After a while her pace reached a crescendo as she came. I could feel her body spasm on top of me as she thrusted deeper inside of me. When she was done, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. Her hair was all disheveled and sweat dripped down from her forehead.

"That felt amazing!" she beamed.

I winced a little and sensing my discomfort she slowly pulled out of me.

"Ready to go down on me?" she said with a smile.