All Comments on 'All Bark & Little Bite Ch. 13'

by Exogenous

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sensational!!!!!

You are an amazing writer! Every chapter had me hungering for more. Nothing common or crase about your style. I particularly admire your insight to human sexuality and appreciated emmensely that it is impossible to tell whether you are a man or woman. The depth of character development was so skillfully intergrated into the mind blowing sexual escapades. Saundra, (WHAT A WOMAN !!!) has been so consistently developed. It is appreciated that her dominance is NEVER spoiled by having her perform subservient acts. Verdict: The perfect story for the dominant female and submissive male. The 100/100 story. Thank you very much!!!

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
We're still waiting

You've got a well written series here. Still patiently waiting for the next chapters - they promise to be the best yet.

******

The femdom/bdsm features are presented in such a soft light that these stories could almost slip in under the loving wives category.

******

Looking foward to seeing Saundra overcome her nightmares from that monster that used to be her husband. I like this woman. Solid inner-core strength but all woman nonetheless.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Very nice

A great progression of activities and attitudes. You allowed us to watch her grow stronger right before our eyes. The story had a natural flow to it. It never felt rushed.

It really was a very good series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
God I hope there is more to come.

I love this story.... not just anyone part but all of it I hope Sandra lets Donald know just what kind of asinine jack ass Martin really is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous