All Caged Up Pt. 02

Story Info
After being uncaged Mike's weekend takes a new turn.
1.5k words
4.34
9.2k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/19/2023
Created 08/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JD8hrs
JD8hrs
36 Followers

A looked over Anna's tight, gorgeous body. My mouth watered as she walked over to the bed.

Tammy stood up and said, "Sissy, Mistress wants you to worship Anna's beautiful body. Anna can give you any orders she wants. Only Mistress can veto her. Does Sissy understand?"

"Yes," I responded.

Mistress went over, ran her fingers through Anna's short blonde hair can gave her a deep, long, wet kiss. Anna kissed her back with equal passion. I was getting harder and harder as they wrapped themselves around each other.

Anna pulled away and motioned for me to come there.

"Sissy, come here," Anna said.

I went to her, and Anna pulled me in close and started with a slow, soft kiss. Within 10 seconds our mouths were open, our tongues were slipping past each other, and I was running my fingers through her hair. Tammy started to walk away. Anna stopped her and ended our kiss.

"Want a triple Mistress?" Anna asked.

Anna pulled us both in and out open mouths merged. I felt both their tongues take turns sliding over mine. I couldn't resist and squeezed both of their asses. Tammy pulled out.

"I'll be right back," she said.

Anna turned to me. We stared at each other for a minute. I was getting lost in her big, blue eyes. My heart was pounding.

"Tammy, I mean Mistress, was right about you. I wanted to fuck your brains out the first time I saw you on Monday. Did you really have a chastity cage on the whole week?"

"Yes," I said.

"I feel kind of bad for flirting with you all week," she said as she moved the nail of her pointer finger down from my lips to my chest and she made a pouty face with her bottom lip. "But I'll make it up to you."

I pulled her close and kissed her. I dug my hands into her back and swung her around. We landed on the bed. I was on top and started to kiss and lick the area right under her right ear. She let out a deep sigh.

"Yes....," Anna said.

I moved my left hand down and rubbed her right thigh. I had been dreaming of it since she pulled up her skirt on Tuesday. It was even smoother than I imagined. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and moaned more.

"I am getting wet sissy," Anna whispered.

I stood up and took each of her heels off and kissed the top of her feet.

Tammy came back into the room. She handed me a condom and squirted some lube in her left hand. She first rubbed Anna's pussy and stroked my now-covered cock. Anna and I looked at her and smiled. Tammy then pulled out a tube of whipped cream and squirted some on each of Anna's breasts that she quickly licked off. Tammy then moved up and kissed Anna. I sat up with my knees on the bed and grabbed Anna's legs. I put her perfect ankles on each of my shoulders and then thrust myself into her. I began to move in and out.

"Yes!!" Anna moaned.

Now Tammy was lying next to Anna rubbing her breasts. Then Tammy moved down and rubbed Anna's clit which made her moan even more. Anna gripped Tammy's hand and her pillow.

"Doooonnn't stop!" she cried. I was trying so hard not to cum.

After a few minutes, Tammy stood up and came behind me. She lubed up her right index and pointer fingers and stuck them in my ass and began to move them around.

"You're doing great Sissy. Remember I am in control," Tammy said. "Mistress may let you fuck women or men, but I am always in control. I could have had her at any time but I waited for today, for you."

With that, she took my beads and began moving them in and up out of my ass. The pleasure was intense.

"Yes, Mistress. You are always in control."

"And Sissy loves it. Doesn't he? Sissy loves knowing his Mistress is all-powerful."

"Oooh yes Mistress."

By now she had been working almost all the beads up my ass, pulling them in and out. I was so close. Tammy's moving the beads put me in a rhythm with Anna. I squeezed Anna's thighs and we both groaned.

"Now," Tammy said as she pulled out the beads.

I came so hard. Anna arched her back and became flush. Tammy grabbed me from behind.

"Good job Sissy," Tammy said as I fell into Anna.

The three of us lay for a few minutes. I felt both of their smooth bodies and turned to kiss Tammy. They both embraced me and in their warmth, I fell asleep. For a bit, I slept but after a brief nap, I was woken up by Tammy.

"Wow, Anna has such lovely legs. Doesn't she Sissy?"

Anna was not seated on a chair across from the bed. Her legs were crossed and she wore a long white t-shirt.

"Yes, she does Mistress," I said as I wiped my eyes.

"Sissy, rub them. Rub, kiss, lick and worship Anna's legs," Tammy said. "Crawl over to her and do it now."

I got on my hands and knees and crawled over. Anna motioned with her fingers for me to come and gave me a wink. I made my way there and began to caress Anna's left calf. She purred like a kitten. Then I began to lick her right calf.

Anna bent down and whispered into my air, "Tomorrow shave my legs and I'll shave yours. Does our Sissy Slut want that?"

I turned to her and the thought filled me with joy. I nodded yes.

"Good boy," she whispered. "Anna and your Mistress are happy."

Anna then looked up and Tammy and nodded.

"Isn't he good?" Tammy asked.

"Yes. You are a lucky, lucky woman..." Anna responded. "You'd better cage him. Half the doms I know would snatch him up in a heartbeat. Sissy, you know your Mistress wants to peg you. Are you excited? Your Mistress is amazing with a strap-on. Or, so I've heard."

Anna then smiled as I looked at Tammy.

"Sissy, keep worshipping Anna's beautiful legs. I know you like moist inner thighs. Mistress is in control. Don't worry about that cute little ass of yours and pegging. Mistress will take care of it."

"Yes, Mistress. Her legs are almost as beautiful as yours," I responded and then lifted up Anna's right leg and slid my tongue down the back of her thigh until I hit her ass.

Tammy moved over to the chair and began kissing Anna. Their lips and tongues moved in perfect rhythm. Their passion began to intensify.

"Sissy, I want you to watch me and Anna."

"Yes Mistress."

Tammy moved me out of the way and took Anna to the bed. She pulled Anna in close, took her shirt off, kissed her and they slowly laid her down. Then Tammy moved and with her legs began to scissor Anna. At first, she moved in slowly and then began to pick up speed and swivel her hips. Anna tried to keep up with her but eventually just surrendered and enjoyed how frantic Tammy became.

"Yes Mistress!!" Anna moaned.

The headboard shook and I watched stunned. They built up for a few minutes until the final climax. Tammy and Anna were both flush with pleasure and Tammy motioned for me to come over. She kissed me with real passion and collapsed into my arms.

"Take me from behind," Tammy whispered into my arms.

I climbed on the bed and put my left hand on her hips and arched himself over Tammy so I could slide my hard dick into her wet pussy. She grabbed me tightly with her left hand. I pushed my face into her hair and took a deep breath. The smell of her hair was intoxicating and made me only want to fuck her harder.

"Yes, Sissy!" Tammy cried.

Right as she did Anna moved her legs out from Tammy's. She then came up and began to suck on Tammy's left nipple and move her left hand down to rub Tammy's clit. Tammy moaned louder and dug the nails of her right hand into Anna's ass. Given that I already came earlier in the day it took me extra time which Tammy loved. Both Anna and I were getting torn into by Tammy but we both loved it. We loved pleasing our Mistress.

Each second that went by filled me with more pleasure. I slid in and out, enjoying every inch of Tammy's tight pussy until it all became a blur. Tammy's pussy gripped tighter and tighter until I felt her almost convulse. Anna then came up behind me and stuck her finger into my ass. I was overwhelmed. When I came I felt it in my entire body. It was the greatest orgasm I had ever had.

"I figured you'd like that Sissy," Anna said.

The three of us fell into the bed.

Tammy turned to me and said, "You're such a good Sissy. Mistress is going to give you something very special tomorrow."

Then she and Anna both kissed me. I pulled them close and began to wonder what Tammy had in mind for tomorrow...

JD8hrs
JD8hrs
36 Followers