Her slut

Story Info
My wife makes me her good little slut with a new toy.
2.2k words
4.48
24.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allhers
Allhers
54 Followers

I return home from work to a dark and quiet house. I drop my stuff by the door and empty my pockets before walking into the living room to the most beautiful sight.

I find my wife casually leaning back on the couch, her incredible figure fully exposed Long lean body, long legs, small breasts, her beautiful brown hair flowing down. She's wearing nothing but an almost comically large strapon dildo. I stop and stare at her in awe from across the room, taking in the site of this beautiful woman teasing her nipple with one finger while her other hand lazily strokes the massive toy. She smiles mischievously with her beautiful brown eyes, looking me up and down. She seductively beckons me over with one finger, stroking slowly as I walk across the room until I come to a stop right in front of her

"Take those silly pants off" she says with a smile. She stares hungrily at me, running her hand up and down the length of the toy as she watches me drop my pants to the floor, my quickly hardening cock exposed before her. I lose the shirt as well and stand there completely naked at her mercy. She leans forward and takes hold, stroking me and herself at the same time. She moans to herself and pulls me closer towards her. She looks me in the eyes as she lowers her head, taking my cock deep, slowly pulling it out before devouring it again, playfully jerking off her dildo. I moan as her warm mouth envelops me entirely, taking me deeper, licking the tip, driving me crazy.

My wife pulls back and smiles up at me. I lean forward and kiss her deeply, tasting myself in her mouth. She breaks the kiss, pulling me to the side until her lips brush my ear and whispers "your turn". I stand back up and look at her. She smiles at me, cocks an eyebrow and points one finger at the ground. I obediently lower to my knees at her feet, her legs spread on either side of me, her hand slowly stroking the enormous dildo in front of me. I stare at the realistic cock, thick, veiny and and standing tall right before my eyes. I'm mesmerized by it as it sways back and forth in front of me, my mouth watering. "Now that's a good boy" she says caressing my cheek with her free hand. She slides her thumb into my mouth, making me suck it as she pulls it back and forth. She guides her toy towards me while pulling my face towards her. The tip touches my lips, i kiss it softly, opening my mouth to take it when she stops me.

"If you want it, you're going to have to ask me nicely." Her words make me melt. She keeps it just out of my reach, teasing me. "Please..." I whisper.

"Please what?"

"Please...let me suck it." My wife moans as she makes me beg on my knees. "Please...please put it in my mouth. Please let me suck it..."

She laughs at my pleading. "Is this what you want?" I hear the arousal in her voice. I nod my head, licking my lips in anticipation. Her teasing and denying me this is driving me crazy, making me want to suck this strapon more and more. "How bad do you want this in your mouth?"

"I need it...please..."

She giggles to herself. "Show me. Show me how bad you want this."

She puts a hand on the back of my head and pulls me forward, guiding her huge veiny dildo into my mouth with the other. I open my mouth and let the head of her cock slide in. She bites her lip and lustfully watches me bobbing my head up and down, moaning to myself as her cock fills my mouth. She pets me, scratches my head and behind my ears, calling me her good boy over and over, guiding me, teaching me how to suck on this massive cock.

I love the feeling of submitting to her, of being at her mercy, of being put on display, of being exposed and used as she watches my every move with lust in her eyes, hearing her laugh at me as I lose myself to her. I try all the tricks that she uses on me, alternating between deepthroating and teasing the head of this thick monster of a dick. I hungrily suck on her toy, feeling the texture of the realistic veins on my tongue. I pull it out and rub it on my face before taking it back in, sucking on it fast and hard, nibbling playfully on the tip while smiling up at her, jerking it off into my mouth, feeling her jerk it off into my mouth, the two of us stroking the incredible length of it together, trying to make as much of it as possible disappear into my mouth. I let it rest on my face while I moan out some dirty talk. I tell her she's beautiful. I tell her that I belong to her. I tell that her cock is amazing, that her cock is so big, I tell her how much I love her cock. I take it in both hands and moan as take it in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the tip before taking it as deep as l as I can and holding it there, unable to breathe, gagging myself before pulling back and bobbing my head on it again.

"Oh my God, this is so hot..." she whispers to herself. She pulls her cock out of my mouth, I whimper and chase it with my tongue, eager for her to put it back in, eager to please her. "Mmmm... you're really enjoying this aren't you?" she giggles. I nod, never taking my eyes off the dildo. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue." I happily obey, sitting on my knees with my tongue out, waiting to see what she does next. She holds the base of her strapon and slaps it down onto my tongue. I feel the impressive weight of it as it hits, she smiles at me and rests the heavy object on my tongue. She lifts it and drops it again and again, drool dripping off my tongue while I loudly moan.

"Oooooh baby...you really like this." Its not a question. I smile at her words, my mouth still wide open with her cock still resting on my tongue "Such a good boy. My good boy. My good...little..." she pauses, "...slut." I groan and roll my eyes back as she says this, melting for her. "Oh you like that baby? You like being my slut?" I moan out an approving sound, desperate for her, desperate for that cock to be back in my mouth. Instead she lifts it up, grabbing my face and turning me, before hitting me lightly in the face with it. My wife laughs, cruelly but playfully, and slaps me repeatedly with the heavy dildo. "Say it for me."

Her toy connects with my cheek with a loud slap. "I'm yours." I say, the dildo slaps my face again. "I love being yours." I manage to moan out between slaps. "I love being your slut."

"Fuck you're so incredibly hot right now" she gasps. She lifts up her cock and pushes my head down below it to her dripping wet pussy. She forces my face down and i hungrily lick at her clit, tasting her delicious pussy, losing myself in pleasing her. The heavy dildo humiliatingly rests idly on top of my head, bouncing with my every movement. My wife groans, arching her back, calling me her good boy, calling me her slut, her bitch, over and over again.

She suddenly pulls my head away, my face soaked with her wetness. My wife looks at me with wild eyes, biting her lower lip and moaning. She looks down at my throbbing cock while grabbing her own and stroking the massive member in front of my face. "Be a good little slut..." she manages to pant out, "...and play with yourself."

"Anything for you..." I say, reaching down and grabbing hold of my aching cock. I stroke myself slowly, staring up into her eyes as I do.

"Good boy. Such a good little slut." She pulls her cock back and slaps me hard in the face with it before grabbing my head and pushing my head down, forcing the absolutely massive thick cock into my mouth. She holds my head down, grinding her hips up into my face. I struggle to take as much as I can, feeling my lips stretching around the width of her cock, feeling the veins of it sliding in and out.

We're both moaning as she picks up the pace, slowly at first, fucking my mouth, forcing me to take it deeper and deeper. She calls me names as she abuses me, her bitch, her cocksucker, her good boy, her bad boy, her dirty little slut. I jerk my own dick faster, moaning at every name she calls me, letting her know that I am completely hers. She puts both hands on my head and shoves her huge cock down my throat, gagging me. She bucks her hips wildly, roughly fucking my throat. Saliva is dripping from her cock and my eyes water. I struggle to take it all, I struggle to breathe.

"Are you going to cum for me, bitch?" She yells at me, never slowing down. I manage a muffled affirmation as I take her cock as deep down my throat as possible. She looks at me, her eyes wild with arousal, smiling, laughing at me. "Cum for me bitch. Be my good little slut and cum for me." I jerk my aching cock as hard and fast as possible, obediently following her order, feeling my orgasm building as she brutally fucks my mouth. My eyes roll back and my wife pushes her dildo as deep as she can, holding it down my throat, choking me and muffling my screams as my cock explodes. She holds me there, slowly grinding her hips into me, suffocating me, my body shaking as I shoot rope after rope of cum. She holds my head down with one hand and claws at my back with the other, laughing while making me twitch and squirm.

She finally releases me, and I pull her enormous cock out of my throat, gasping for air and collapsing next to my puddle of cum on the floor. I lay there moaning, twitching at her feet.

"That was so fucking hot!" She gasps excitedly, "I can't take it anymore, on the couch, now!" She stands up and rips her strapon off, kicking it aside. I shakily get up from the floor and she pushes me back down onto the couch. I land on my back, still getting my breath back, when she climbs on top of me, facing my feet with her dripping wet pussy right over my face, and lowers herself down.

I stick out my tongue and immediately begin licking her. She grinds on top of me, fucking my face, alternating between me licking her clit and sticking my tongue as deep into her pussy as possible. She moans above me, calling me every name she can think of while fucking my mouth. She pinches my nipples, claws at my sides, claws and spanks my balls, moaning and laughing at my post orgasm torture. I shake and squirm under her, loudly moaning and screaming into her as I lick and suck, desperate to please her, desperate to bring her to her orgasm.

She repositions herself so my tongue can reach her perfect ass, and i hungrily lick away at her asshole, getting my tongue in as deep as possible. She teases me this way, knowing I am completely addicted to her beautiful bottom. I spread her cheeks and desperately lick as much of her as I can. She groans on top of me and grinds slowly, digging her nails into my chest, giggling to herself while giving me this treat. She allows me to enjoy eating her incredible, perfect little butt, calling me her good boy over and over, before leaning forward and pushing her clit back down onto my tongue.

I lick and suck and bite at her as she rides my face, fucking my tongue, screaming, calling me her little slut, clawing at me, leaving deep scratches in my chest and stomach. I feel her body tensing and I lick faster, hungry for her, desperate to please. She pinches my nipples, squeezing my head between her legs, pressing her pussy down on me. She screams as a rush of juices flow from her pussy, covering my face. I hold her in place by her perfect ass and continue to lick her through orgasm after orgasm. She's relentless, never letting up, never giving me time to catch my breath. She grinds on my face, fucking my mouth harder with each orgasm, three, four, five, before she finally feels satisfied.

She collapses on top of me, both of us panting, gasping for breath. We lay there that way for a few minutes, fingertips teasing each other, occasionally kissing her perfect little butt, before she sits up and spins around. She curls up on top of me, nuzzling her face into my neck. I hold her tight, drawing on her back with my fingertips. She lazily bites my earlobe and whispers "Good boy. My good little slut..."

Allhers
Allhers
54 Followers