All Change

Story Info
Mikes life is turned upside down.
2.8k words
4.21
19.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi,

My name is Marcia but it used to be Mike!

A few years ago, I met a lady called Lynn. It was as if we were made for each other as we were both 5'2", 22 years old and hit it off straight away. We liked the same music and enjoyed the same things. So it wasn't long before I moved in with Lynn and things were great, even the sex.

After six months of us being together though I was made redundant and it wasn't long before I couldn't pay my share of the bills and had to rely on Lynn's income. I wasn't in a good place mentally, so although I told Lynn I was applying for jobs, I just couldn't face it and needed some time to get myself together.

We had been together for a year when out of the blue, Lynn suggested we go for a walk over the country park one Saturday morning. It was the first time Lynn had shown any interest in the countryside or going for a walk, but I was up for it.

I had learnt that Lynn had a wicked side and occasionally had us having sex in public places. She was also up for dares and it just helped keep everything spicy. We had only a couple of weeks before been to a fancy dress party where she had insisted I go as a nurse. She had even got me to exfoliate most of my body hair for the party. As I had long hair, she had me wearing my hair in a pony tail.

That Saturday Lynn drove us to the country park and we started a gentle walk enjoying the late summer air. There was a bit of a chill, but the sun was still warm.

Once out of sight of other walkers, Lynn pulled me away from the path and into a clearing hidden from the path. There was a good grassy area next to the river. Lynn was all over me and soon she was undressing me. The kisses were passionate and her hands wandered. I knew she didn't like undressing in public, but preferred to have me naked.

Within only a few minutes I was laying on the grass completely bare with Lynn pumping my now hard cock. Her hand was relentless and though I tried to remove her knickers from beneath her skirt, she made it clear she wasn't interested in that today. Kissing me and biting my nipples, her spare hand digging nails into my bum cheek, I didn't last long and soon shot a load.

I could see that wicked twinkle in her eye, as her hand didn't let go of my diminishing penis. Her other hand grabbed one of my nipples, pinched and twisted it so hard I let out a yelp. She knew how to get me going and soon my cock sprang back up. With hands moving between my nipples, penis and bum, she was torturing me, forcing me to climax again. Although cum came out it didn't squirt out like usual. I was totally exhausted and just laid there on the grass. I closed my eyes and listened to the river and birds singing.

Once I had got myself together, I opened my eyes and found Lynn had gone. I thought she was just playing, but my clothes were gone as well!! I was getting frantic when I heard a group of people walking along the path chatting away quite loudly. I looked round for somewhere to hide just in case, but thankfully their voices receded.

It was a good ten minutes before Lynn returned. I found out she had been back to the car, left my clothes in the boot and brought back a plastic shopping bag with some fresh clothes for me.

She stayed on the path and threw the bag into the clearing for me. Once she had checked nobody was about she jokingly told me she was daring me to wear what was in the bag for a laugh. After seeing me as the nurse, she wanted to try something else.

I picked up the bag and looked inside. It was ladies clothes!! Lynn then told me there were some wipes in the bag and I should clean up the cum first.

Once I had done this, the first item of clothing was a black pair of lace and satin knickers. I had to ask Lynn why she had done this to me? But she just said it was for a laugh and didn't I like dares. She knew I did, but this was a bit odd.

I had no choice and slid the knickers up my smooth legs. It was a very strange feeling and normally would have my penis rock solid again, but after what Lynn had done to me, it just didn't want to play now.

Lynn told me to put my limp cock back between my legs as I pulled up the knickers. Once I had done this, my groin area was flat.

Second out of the bag was a matching black lace and satin bra. Obviously I had nothing to fill the cups, but there was some structure to the bra, to make it look like I had breasts.

Third out of the bag, was a dark green velvet mini skater dress. It had strappy shoulders, but once on, I found the dress completely covered the bra and bra straps. I looked down and the hem of the dress was literally inches from my knees, it was so short. The bra gave a good shape to the chest area and even in the sheltered clearing the breeze swayed the hem of the dress. At the bottom of the bag was a pair of black strappy slightly heeled shoes, a pair of sun glasses and a scrunchie for my hair.

Lynn told me to hurry up and finish getting ready. It was so weird walking out to the path for Lynn to see me all dressed up. Putting my long hair in the scrunchie, to make a good pony tail and placing the sun glasses on, I was actually interested to know how I looked, but I didn't have time to ponder this as Lynn was off down the path.

I thought we would head back towards the car, but Lynn was going in the opposite direction. Walking past the first group of walkers had me in a panic, but apart from the young man having a good look at me, the others didn't pay any attention to me.

My confidence built, although I still had to be careful of the hem of the dress, as at a particular point there was a gust of wind and before I could react, the hem was way above my waist with my knickers in full view. Thankfully there was no one around to witness it apart from Lynn who just burst out laughing.

The heels of the shoes were only about one inch, so I easily coped with the change in walking style. I found myself swinging my hips more and the dress swayed with my hips.

We had walked a good two or three miles before I could get Lynn to stop and ask her where we were going. She just said a bit further and pointed in the general direction.

Eventually we came to a village. Walking on proper paths, rather than tracks made walking in the heels far easier and I could now keep up with Lynn rather than her keep stopping and waiting for me.

We walked under a railway bridge and then up a path next to the track. It led to the villages railway station. Lynn bought a couple of tickets at the machine and then sat down waiting for the next train. All I could do was sit next to her and wait.

I broke the peace by asking again why I was dressed this way, but she replied that it was for a laugh and I would end up enjoying it. At that I thought to myself, was I enjoying this, ok, yes I guess. It was a different challenge. As the train pulled into the station, Lynn turned to me to tell me I would really, REALLY enjoy the end.

What she said had me curious as we boarded the train. There were only two other people in our coach and they didn't take any notice of either Lynn or I. I must look pretty convincing then, I thought.

The next stop on the line was our home town which we got off at. The sun was up high and thankfully, as the dress gave me no warmth, I could feel the suns rays on my arms and legs. It was about lunchtime as we walked in the middle of the busy town centre past the many shops.

Lynn had a favourite cafe to have lunch and that is where she was making a bee line for. We entered and all of a sudden I was worried they would recognise me. Lynn said hi to the staff and said I was her sister from out of town. I smirked at this lie, we grabbed a couple of coffees and I followed Lynn to the back. Right at the back of the cafe was a table with two bench seats. It was well hidden from the rest of the tables by some plants. Lynn was heading for the table, but then I noticed there was a man at the table already, a big man in the corner.

Lynn shushed into the bench seat opposite the man and directed me to sit next to him. I was very nervous as I sat down, playing particular attention to the hem of my dress.

After taking a little sip of her coffee, Lynn looked at me and said "Mike, this is my boyfriend Dan!" I was in shock as I was her boyfriend. She went on "Mike, ever since you lost your job and haven't been bothered to find a new one, I have been your keeper and paying for everything!! I needed a boyfriend that would look after me and Dan is that man! I also need a man with a proper sized cock!!"

I looked at Dan, he was a good 6'6" and looked big and strong. His blond hair glowed and his blue eyes shone out of his chiselled face.

Lynn held hands with Dan and then looked back at me. "Look Mike or should I call you Marcia. You have two choices. (1) you can walk out of here and I never see you again." I thought, how the hell was I going to do that with no money, no home and dressed like I was. Lynn continued, "Or (2) you can commit to Dan and my relationship by getting Dan's cock out of his trousers and suck him off as best as you can!" I almost choked on this bombshell.

What sort of choice was that? I either disappear with nothing or suck a strange mans cock? Lynn could see me thinking. I thought, ok, suck him off once and then once back at home get my clothes and get the hell out of dodge.

Nervously, I moved my hand to Dan's trousers. I could see a bit of a bulge even before I pulled the zipper down. I sheepishly looked around the cafe and nobody was nearby or would see anything, so I carried on. The zip didn't want to come down, but when it did it shot down to the bottom. I then unbuckled Dan's belt and the button on his trousers. My head was swimming as I slid my hand into his pants. Soon I was pulling out a damn great penis. It wasn't stiff and yet it must have been eight inches long. Plus it was almost as thick as my wrist.

Dan got me to carefully wank him to get it hard, but that didn't take long. Dan then put one of his big hands at the back of my head and directed my face down to his growing asset. The head was already purpling and I could see many strong veins in the shaft. Thankfully it didn't smell bad or anything, but I was still anxious as my lips parted to accept Dan's manhood. It felt warm as it slipped into my mouth and being so wide, it caressed my lips as it went in.

When I felt I had enough in my mouth I wanted to stop, but Dan's hand started to push me further down and more cock entered my mouth. I could feel it at the back of my throat as Dan pushed still more. There must have been a good four inches between my lips and the base of his shaft. Dan wasn't happy with me taking about eight inches, he wanted more.

By now his penis was as hard as steel and easily more than twelve inches long. He got my lips to slide up and down, slowly pushing more and more of his lump into my mouth. when his cock head was rammed against the back of my throat, thought I couldn't take any more, but with Dan's direction, I felt his head plunge deep down my throat. It only stopped when I felt his pubic hairs on my chin. At that Dan gave a good thrust and my nose and lips were pressed hard against his groin. Once in completely I couldn't breath, but that didn't phase Dan as he enjoyed me partially choking with his cock in my mouth.

With his spare hand Dan grabbed my arms and forced them behind my back. It was then that I found out Lynn had got up and was taping my wrists together, behind my back. As Dan thrust his cock into my throat, Lynn yanked at the dress and started to play with my nipples. Normally she would hurt me by squeezing and twisting them, but this time I could feel she was pinching them by using her nails. This wasn't fun pain, this was serious agony. I tried to partially scream, but Dan's cock stopped that.

I them felt my knickers being pulled down at the back. Lynn was pushing something into my ass hole. With a bit of force, my sphincter relented and whatever it was slid into me, all the while Dan just kept up his thrusts. When the thing put in my ass stopped, I felt my ring, tighten around whatever it was and Lynn lifted my knickers back up.

She was enjoying the show of my head bobbing up and down with Dan's hand thrusting it deep onto his cock.

Lynn then spoke as Dan got near to cumming, "Marcia, be warned, Dan has a condition called Hyperspermia. It means he has a very high sex drive and also produces far more sperm than is normal. Swallow everything as we don't want a mess."

Dan now speeded up and I got ready for his cock to blast its seed. I thought I was ready as in reality I definitely wasn't. Dan's first shot filled my mouth, I tried to swallow, but more jets erupted. It didn't matter how many times I gulped down Dan's sperm, more was shot into my mouth. There had been at least fifteen shots of cum, when all of a sudden I felt Dan's whole body stiffen and out from his cock came the biggest longest spurt of semen. I struggled to contain the liquid in my mouth.

As Dan pulled his cock from my mouth Lynn said, "Now swallow that and then clean up Dan's cock with your tongue." I did as instructed and as Dan put his cock away, I sat back up half expecting most of the cafe guests to be watching me.

Thankfully the cafe was its normal self, it was just me that had a stomach full of semen. Dan took the tape off my arms and I then sat and drank my coffee that was still fairly warm.

As I composed myself from what had just happened, Lynn asked Dan if I had done a good job? He didn't speak but just nodded his approval. Lynn then turned to me saying, "Right, while we were having our walk, Dan has removed everything of yours from home and given it to a charity shop. Even the clothes in the car are gone." I looked at her in disbelief. Lynn went on. "This afternoon, we are going to have a few things done to you and get you some more clothes. You will sleep in the spare room and service Dan when ever he wants. As he has hyperspermia, I cannot cope with all his sexual demands and you must meet those. You will wear what we tell you to. You will do the cleaning, washing and cooking, plus anything else we ask. Is that understood?"