All Comments on 'All Creatures Ch. 06'

by BlueOleander

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
canndcanndabout 10 years ago

Great for a first story. The only thing I can say is that I think some things could have been further developed. I was left with questions...alot of them...about basic things like how Bill became a vamp, how old he is, do vamps have 'mates' and what was the fight about with the other wolves? Why did Bill help and organize it? I also would have liked to see their relationship developed a bit further. I'd have liked to see them interact more and get to know one another a bit better telling the reader more. I thought the questions about vamps should have happened between the two of them, but was glad to at least find out some things.

Overall, I enjoyed it and I think with the help of a beta reader, you could do a great job on your next story. I hope you will get one or more people who can read your story and ask questions and point out places that they think could be further developed. I hope you continue writing and thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A great story

Of two guys meeting and falling in love. Wonderful description of the lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

very well written story with good story-line with much potential for the future. I really liked it and hope you continue. Thank you.

simonjessex@hotmail.com

ilovegibbsilovegibbsalmost 8 years ago
Great story!!!

I loved your story. I was hooked from beginning to end. Very hot and sexy too!! I have read it over and over and I love it every time. Great job!!!!

KittyKitty82KittyKitty82almost 7 years ago
Awesome story

I am so sorry it's over but the story was fantastic. I wish it were longer and in printed form. This is one truly for the books. I hope you write more, I'd be first in line to read them. Thank you thank you for a good read.

Gjeannie46Gjeannie46over 3 years ago

Loved this story and the unique spin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous