All Comments on 'All Day Opposite'

by ChasPHX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
This Story was Terrible ( Wonderful) ! Awful ( Awfully Good).

I didn't enjoy the banter or the passionate sibling coupling at all. Humor has no place in this genre. OK... shutting down the opposite lingo for real.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Loved it, did I?

Robinius1Robinius1over 3 years ago
Loved it!

I'm thinking it's probably a good thing she didn't warn her brother not to get her pregnant! I'm sure he would never, ever do that. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a rape story?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow one page, but a darn good page.

For a short story that made me smile a lot. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did that other comment even read the story?

This wasnt rape genius, they both were saying the opposite of what they wanted.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 3 years ago

In the spirit of the day, that story sucked so hard.

I will forever wish I had not wasted my time reading it, and hope the author gives up and never writes another word.

Wink wink... Opposite day. I'm glad I didn't think of that idea.

AverageBearAverageBearover 3 years ago

Fun and hot story!

I wondered briefly while reading whether the story crossed the line into non-consent. Probably in a court of law it did ("no means no!"), but it was obvious from the humor and the mutual lust that this was NOT a rape story. Too bad I can't give it 9 stars to offset the vote of the anonymous idiot who gave it 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So not fun!

I would never want to play such a stupid game.

Ohhh Siiii-isss!

HardBenHardBenover 3 years ago
Fabulous story

Really well-written and exciting story as well as being totally erotic.

Absolutely loved it.

ChasPHXChasPHXover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for kind words everyone

Now that my story is off the "new" list I thought I'd jump into the comment section and say a big thank you to everyone for your appreciation of this story, and especially those who got into the spirit of the game! Thanks for reading, see you around the site. CPHX

AvantiuraAvantiuraover 3 years ago
What a terrible story!

As soon as I started reading it, I knew I would not like it at all. I only finished it because I hate letting things undone. And I only read it the second time because I wanted to make sure it was really as bad as I thought it was.

Just so you know, I gave it five stars by mistake. And don't think that me favoriting it means anything, I really hope you will not write more stories like this.

So, thanks but no thanks for making my morning :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChasPHX@ChasPHX
Let's see. I'm a writer by trade, but not a fiction writer. I can tell you it's a professional industry, so it wouldn't do for my employers to know about my, uh, other writing endeavours. I favour shorter stories that emphasize unique situations, or even gimmicks, where the e...