All Dolled Up - A Quarantine Tale

Story Info
Wife Sends Surprising Present to Husband.
6.8k words
4.7
15k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Lloy
A_Lloy
33 Followers

Chrissy squeezed her thighs together again, the uncontrolled wetness telling her how long it had been. She took a deep breath, then another, and tried to calm down. Her frustration was getting unbearable. She powered up her laptop, looking forward to seeing him for their evening call. The camera came on, and she saw herself onscreen. Her thin night shirt hung off her excited nipples. Clear and visible, they begged to be touched.

"Oh my god" she whispered to herself. "I can't take this much longer!"

He had not connected yet. She got up from the desk and went into the bedroom to get a sweatshirt. She leaned against the footboard of their big bed as she tugged it on. The carved ball at the top of the corner post stuck up invitingly.

She moaned and pressed the zipper of her shorts against it. The dampness between her legs ignited, and her hips began to rock uncontrollably against the hard, wooden ball. She reached down and held it like a saddle horn, and began a slow grind, imagining she was holding his head, guiding his tongue, pressing him tighter and tighter into her, the familiar feeling rising in her, getting her close to release...

She moaned as the computer dinged, signaling that her husband had connected. She hurriedly looked in the mirror. Hair swept up in a messy tangle on her head, glasses on -- and now her blood pounding from an almost-orgasm delivered by a piece of wood.

She bounced into their bathroom and got a glimpse of herself in the mirror. "I look like hell! I should have showered after work!"

She splashed water on her face and grabbed a towel.

"Coming, coming, coming" she sang out as she rushed back into their little office. She finished toweling her face off and dropped it on the floor, off camera, as she sat down.

_____________________

He saw only the bookshelves behind their desk as the picture on his laptop sharpened. He waited for Chrissy to come on. A few seconds later, he heard her, faintly at first, and then louder as she came closer to the office.

She plopped into the chair breathlessly and faced the camera. He drank in the sight of her. Her honey-colored hair was in a halo on her head. Her eyes, still made up from her workday, peered at him over the glasses perched on her cute nose. She had on one of his old sweatshirts. The neck hole and sleeves had been cut away. It hung loose on her neck, and as she leaned in to adjust the camera, the neck opened revealingly on her cleavage. She looked amazing.

"Hi beautiful" he said. "It's been too long!"

_____________________

They talked for almost an hour. He had been gone three weeks already. They talked almost every day, sometimes from the car as he drove from town to town, sometimes on a video chat from another dismal hotel. For the past eight months he worked a month on the road and then a month at home. He stayed as safe as he could when he made his rounds. Masks, surgical gowns and face shields, disinfecting the hotel rooms himself, and sometimes even sleeping in his truck. But when he was home, he was home.

They talked for an hour before signing off. As she was getting ready for bed, her phone dinged. One of her best friends from school. She smiled. "This will be better than dreaming of the cock I don't have!"

She hit the button and her friend Shellie came on the line. "Hey cumbag! You and the cowboy doctor got plans for Sunday?"

She laughed at their college greeting. "Hey yourself, bitch! The cowboy doctor is out riding the high plains, as usual. So, no plans. And no cum either!"

She reminded Shelley about his rotation.

"So, you're telling me he's on his way back, right?"

"Yeah, but he's still not here."

"But he's getting closer? Honey, if that was my man, I would stop thinking so small. Where will he be come Friday?"

They figured out that by Thursday night he would only be three hours away. He would stay three days to work outlying clinics before coming home Sunday night.

"Bingo. We'll have you back in the saddle by Friday night! Here's what you're going to do..."

_____________

She was watching when he pulled into the hotel late Friday afternoon. He always took off his used hospital gown when he left the facility, and put a fresh one on before getting in his truck. She watched as he got out and began to clean the interior of the truck. She stared at his shoulders and his hips as he moved, leaning into the truck, working his way from the center console to the door. She loved watching him -- he was careful and precise, and she was wet just thinking about him giving her body the same r careful attention, methodically touching her in all the right places, working his way from her neck, to her tits, licking her nipples, holding her hips, smoothing his hands across her ass, and then up and inside of her...

The slamming door of the truck brought her back to reality, and she jerked her hand out from between her legs. He took off the hospital gown, balling it up into a waiting trash bag, and stripped off his gloves. Then he pulled his bag from the bed of the truck. As he turned, she could see him fully for the first time. She pictured the chiseled body under those shapeless hospital scrubs, biting her lip. It would not be long now.

________________

He wiped the handle and keycard lock on his hotel room door, and let himself inside. Without touching anything else, he took off his shoes. Leaving them at the door, he went to the shower and stepped into it. He turned the water on and stripped out of his scrubs as the water warmed up. It got hot quickly, and he washed up, letting the hot water and soap and shampoo mix in the bottom of the tub with his clothes. He would wring them out later for the hotel staff to launder.

He glanced at his phone while shaving. She had sent him a new text.

Hey stud! You back yet?

Just got out of the shower.

Mmm! Wish I was there to towel you off!

Me too! Couple more days.

I'll wait. If I have to.

He texted back a sad face and a heart emoji.

In the room next door, she giggled and started texting again.

I'll survive. You're doing the right thing. Wish I were there to reward you -- I know it's hard!

She giggled again at her innuendo, and in anticipation of what would come next.

Hey. I got you a present to get you through the next couple days.

?

Sent a delivery to the hotel.

???

You'll see. Check your email. It comes with instructions. Toodles!

_________________

In the room next door, she took a sip of wine and thought back to when she and Shellie had worked out this plan, including the "instruction manual."

"Girl, how long has it been this time? Almost four weeks? Be careful or that cock will bang you to pieces."

"Shelley! Oh my God, stop it. I've tried to tell you he's patient."

"Oh honey, yes you have. And you're right -- he's great. He's patient, he's perfect, blah blah blah. And I'm telling you: it doesn't matter how patient and perfect he is, because I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about his cock! Which I promise you wants to bend you over and pound you like a sex doll. 100%." Shelley paused. "Tell me I'm wrong."

Chrissy started laughing. "Okay. Not wrong."

She thought about his hard cock plunging in and out of her body. At this point, she might not mind being pounded like a sex doll! Her face began to redden at the thought. She was glad Shelley was not on video.

"Damn right. But I know you. You're going to need a hug first. And then you're gonna cry. And the first time you cum, you're gonna cry more. Still right?"

"Yes" she said softly.

"Right. His cock is telling him one thing, and you're telling him something else. This is how people get themselves in trouble."

"So? I know there's a reason you're talking about this. Are you going to tell me how you handle all this quarantining?"

"Honey, my man is not out riding the range and saving the world for months at a time. So, I get his cock on the regular, and I keep his balls nice and empty."

Chrissy detected a note of actual pride in Shelley's normally sarcastic tone. The thought of emptying her man's balls made her squirm in her chair again.

Shelley didn't notice her silence. "I'm gonna give you the secret. You ready? You want to please your man, right?"

"Yes."

"Of course you do. But sometimes a cock wants something that AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. The cock would love it if I wore a thong to the beach. That ain't happened in twelve years, and ain't happening ever again. The cock would love to get a blowjob at the movie theater. That ain't happenin'. And the cock would love it if I would let it if I let it in my ass -- and that SURE as hell ain't happenin'. Are you gonna do all that stuff because a cock wants it?"

Chrissy answered softly. "I might. If he wanted it."

"Damn girl! You are a freak! Good for YOU! Now I know how you landed Mr. Perfect! But for real. Here's the secret. You don't have to please his dick. You have to please HIM. And that is NOT the same thing."

Chrissy waited.

"Now, don't get me wrong. You cannot ignore the dick. But there's lots of other things you do to please your man. Guys don't stay with girls who only know how to fuck. Some women never figure this out. They get hung up on what the dick wants, and get worried because they don't want to do all that stuff all the time. And then they think their man won't be satisfied.

Or they get mad at their man because of what his dick wants. Which is not his fault. Is it your fault you're going to cry the first time he makes you cum? No. Most men don't understand that, just like most women don't understand that the dick wants what it wants. But if you got the right man, and you keep him happy, his dick is not calling the shots.

"So, here's what it is: Keep the dick satisfied, and the man happy. The cock wants a thong at the beach? Wear the thong in the bedroom. The cock wants that movie theater blowjob? Suck it in the living room, but you talk to him like you were THINKING about it at the movie theater. Plus, every once in a while, suck the dick in the car, BEFORE he asks you.

"And if your man's cock is like my man's cock, it would love to find its way into a tight little butthole. So, what do I do? I use my ass. I show it off. Give him a booty dance. And I let him use my ass to cum, without putting it in. I stroke it on my ass, or give him a lap dance, or he can pump that hard cock all up against me - girl, I love a hard cock right up against my ass! Sometimes."

Chrissy's heart was beating fast from all the sex talk. At that moment, she felt like she'd do anything his cock wanted.

"Okay. That's fine when he's at home. Now he hasn't had any in weeks!"

"It needs something extra, right?"

"Yes." Chrissy paused again, and continued, a little softer. "And I want to take care of it."

Shelley laughed again. "Damn Chrissy. Your man BETTER know how lucky he is. I might tell him myself! But look, this is where it's a little more complicated. The cock wants what it wants, and with three weeks' worth of cum in there, it wants even more. The problem is, you are not going to be ready for all that."

"Why not?"

"Because, girl! That's not what your body is telling you! As soon as you see him, you are going to be crying. You need to get your climax in, and all your cries done. Only after all that are you going to be ready to turn it OUT! You get it?"

"Not exactly."

"You have to get him to make love to you slow jam style first. And then you will be ready to hang upside down and do the splits for him. Just tell him that. Whatever you're going to do for him, just tell him he'll get it. After he does you good. Or after breakfast the next morning. Or whenever."

Chrissy thought about that. "So... I just TELL him I'm going to give him a lap dance and a blowjob and then he'll be happy?"

"Exactly!" Shelley exclaimed. "Of course, then you better be prepared to bounce that booty and suck that dick!" Shelley laughed. "And be reasonable. You can't be sittin' here in August telling him to wait 'til Christmas. But that's all it takes. He'll be satisfied."

Chrissy, softly again "I don't want him just to be satisfied. I want to do more."

"Right on, girl! That's why ya'll will be together forever! But look, when he's been gone this long, even if you wanted to give up your ass for the first time, it wouldn't work. That body is a flower, girl! It has to be relaxed to open up.

Tell him what he's going to get. As long as he believes you, he'll do everything you want first. And then you turn that body out for him. You feel me?"

__________________

He had slipped into the pair of clean sweatpants that he would sleep in. He got a beer from the small fridge, twisted off the top and took a long pull. Intrigued by her texts, he flipped open his laptop to check his email.

Hey stud! I had your present delivered to the hotel. It should be there by now. The instructions are attached to this email. XOXOXO

He opened the PDF attachment.

"Welcome to the latest from the sex-tech industry! When you are away from home, don't be unsatisfied OR unfaithful. Introducing SexBot 2020. A vision of loveliness that takes realism to a new level. Our dolls have ALWAYS been beautiful, soft, flexible and warm. The new SexBot 2020 is now equipped with artificial intelligence, allowing her to listen to your every command."

There was an illustration of a cartoon girl on her knees, with pouting red lips, tits bulging out of a tiny bikini, and round butt pushed out invitingly.

He shifted in his seat. What the hell was this all about? He was going to see her in three days. And either way, he didn't see himself putting his cock into any rubber dolly, no matter how good it looked. His cock, after seeing the illustration, it was willing to consider the concept.

"Of course," he thought to himself, "I hear these things look pretty good these days."

The instructions went on:

"Activating your SexBot 2020 is simple. When you open the box, she will sense the light, and will be ready for a small set of basic commands. These include such things as Stand, Walk and Kneel. She'll also recognize basic words, like Bed, Chair and Door.

But to get the most out of your Sexbot 2020, she has to become accustomed to your voice, your body, and your desires. So there is a short breaking in period. Don't worry -- you'll enjoy it!"

He stopped reading for a minute and took another long sip of beer. What in the world had possessed her to get him a sex doll?

He went back to reading about the "breaking in" period.

"So that you get the most out of your Sexbot, the Artificial Intelligence program will go through some pre-programmed activities, moving through a variety of common positions. In your first interaction, it is recommended you simply let the program run. The Sexbot will indicate the break-in is complete by simulating a climax, and displaying certain emotions. At this point, the SexBot may power down for a time in order to re-boot. Remember, she is not like a basic sex doll. She is a robot. During this period, her AI processor is loading everything about your interaction into her existing algorithms. Be patient, we promise you will like the result when she boots back up."

"Once break-in is complete, and your Sexbot 2020 has re-booted, you can make any requests you want. Just like your smart speaker, she's always listening! And if you have ANY questions, just ask her!"

There was another cartoon image of the Sexbot cradling her tits in her arms and winking.

He tried to scroll down, but that's all there was. No other brand name, no "Made in USA", no 800 number.

He looked around the room. Nothing. No blinking message on the hotel room phone. His cock, which had gotten interested at the idea of that cartoon image fulfilling its fantasies, was a little disappointed.

He took another sip of beer and chalked it up to her sense of humor. He looked down at their text stream, and her picture on his phone.

"I wish YOU were my sexdoll, right here, right now!" he said.

The phone buzzed with another text, startling him. He jerked, spilling beer down his chin.

"Shit!"

He scrambled to the bathroom, wiping at his face and neck with a towel while trying to thumb his phone with one hand.

Hey babe. Little glitch with the delivery!

I noticed. Funny joke!

Make it up to me when I get home.

I want to see you pose for me like that cartoon!

I would! But no need. The present was delivered.

?

They didn't want to enter your room b/c - virus.

They left it in the adjoining room. Connecting door is unlocked.

Was this for real? It was starting to make him a little nervous. His heart beat a little faster. He still could not imagine actually fucking a sex doll.

He jumped again, startled by another text.

Have fun! ; - )

"This is crazy" he said out loud. Then he looked at the adjoining door.

He finished his beer and opened another one.

"Oh hell."

____________________

He unlocked the deadbolt on his side of the adjoining door. Then he rapped on the door. There was no answer.

He turned the nob, and slowly pushed it forward. It was unlocked.

He laughed, a little nervously, and pushed the door all the way open.

The adjoining room was just like his. In the middle of the floor was a big, shiny black box. The top was wrapped in a wide, pink ribbon.

He shook his head and laughed. "This is unbelievable."

He checked the room. There was no one there. He locked the deadbolt. "Don't want anyone walking in on this scene!" he thought to himself.

He reached for the lid of the box, and saw a card taped under the bow. He opened it:

"Congratulations on getting your new Sexbot 2020! She'll activate when you open the box. Refer to the directions -- or just ask her! -- to make the very most of all her capabilities. Enjoy!"

He tugged on the lid, and the whole box began to lift. Inside was a beautiful figure in white lingerie, folded into child's pose, forehead to the floor. The soft blond hair looked vaguely familiar.

"Chrissy?" he said incredulously. He began to chuckle. "You are unbelievable! What are you...?"

He stopped talking as the figure began to move. She did not unfold; rather, her legs straightened. Then she stopped momentarily. Her legs were fully upright, but she was still folded over at the waist. Slowly, back completely straight, she began to lift her torso. The movements were slightly jerky, almost robotic.

She stopped abruptly halfway up, her body rocking slightly from momentum. Her hair hung down, covering her face. For a minute, he wasn't sure what he was seeing. Was this Chrissy? Or a doll?

Her arms began to move, coming to the side of her head. Then the torso lifted, and she was fully upright, shoulders back, hands holding back her hair.

"Chrissy" he breathed. "Oh my god..."

Her mouth opened. "Beginning self-diagnostic." The voice was mechanical, monotone.

She looked down at herself. Her head swiveled, first to one breast, then the other. She folded her arms under her breasts, lifting and cradling them lovingly. Then she dropped her arms to her sides unceremoniously, satisfied with her inspection.

She lifted her head, expression blank, and then, ever so slowly, bent slightly forward. She arched her back, and put her hands on her bottom. In a movement that was halfway caressing, halfway bouncing, she plumped up each cheek of her curvy rear. Then she stopped that movement, and, with a slightly exaggerated pull, spread herself open.

His mouth gave an involuntary intake of breath. He could not see behind her, but his mind pictured how she had just exposed the pretty little pussy he knew would be there.

Her face was still expressionless, betraying no satisfaction at his reaction.

He shook his head in wonder, and began to get over his initial shock. He sat on the bed, sipped his beer, and started to enjoy the surprise she had created.

A_Lloy
A_Lloy
33 Followers
12