All Dolled Up - A Quarantine Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently satisfied again, she withdrew her arms, then was still for another moment. When she began to move again, it was to fold her body down again. This time, her hands went to one ankle, and slowly, ever so slowly, she stood upright, running both hands sensuously up one long leg. The she was again still for a moment, until repeating the process on the other leg.

He could not take his eyes off her, but she still had not looked at him. He was SURE it was really Chrissy. But was it?

The Sexbot was still. Then, she turned her head towards him, and angled down to look in his direction.

"Calibrating" the mechanical voice intoned.

Her head panned left and right, then lifted up and down. Again, no eye contact.

"Sex: male. Height: six feet. Weight: one hundred, eighty, pounds. Cock:"

There was a pause.

"Large."

"Command: Playlist. Run."

Music began to play, and the doll began to move. Slowly, the moves became less jerky, more fluid. She rotated her hips, turned herself this way and that, allowing him to see her from every angle.

Abruptly, the music stopped, and her motions came to a jerky halt.

"Calibrating."

She stood still, not looking at him.

"Commencing break-in."

Still sitting on the bed, he shifted his weight, heart beating faster. The directions had told him what break-in would be, and his cock had paid attention. It had been halfway erect since the doll first moved, and now it began to pulse with desire.

The doll moved in front him, placing her hands on his shoulders and running them up and down his arms and across his chest. Then she moved them behind his neck, and leaned in.

If there was any doubt in his mind, it was now erased. The tits in his face were Chrissy's. His cock jumped. She moved her shoulders back and forth, dragging each full, soft breast across his face. Chrissy was having a hard time staying in character. She had begun to breathe heavily. He could not see it, but her eyes were rolling as he caught at her nipples, nuzzling them with his lips and tongue.

Then she slid one hand down his chest, into his sweatpants and wrapped her fingers around the shaft of his cock. She gripped it tightly, and it began to squeeze rhythmically. He gasped as his cock reacted swelling and pulsing in her hand.

Abruptly she stopped. She was getting wetter by the second, but she tried to keep her voice monotone.

"Breast test complete. Cock response: positive."

She released the grip on his cock and stood up straight.

He groaned as she pulled her hand away. Did a ghost of a smile cross her lips? He couldn't tell.

She turned robotically until her back was towards him. Then she bent, placed her hands on his knees, and lowered her bottom until it barely grazed his cock. The tiniest bit of friction caused it to swell and pulse again, and he groaned again. She settled down a little more, feeling the hard ridge between the cheeks of her ass.

Then she went to work.

Her hips worked back and forth, her ass moving up and down the length of his shaft. Occasionally she would alter the length of her movement, staying right on top of the cockhead, feeling it twitch and swell against her. Then she slid back down to the base of his cock, settling more of her weight on him, and bounced against him.

He could not take any more, and gripped her hips, pushing against her. Chrissy bit her lip to stifle her own response. She wanted that cock inside her!

She stood up, slightly unsteady, and spoke again.

"Ass test, complete. Cock response: Positive."

"Chrissy, you're the best! Come to bed, baby, I need that body!"

She wanted him, too. But she wasn't ready to end the fantasy just yet.

"Break-in period in progress."

"Next step: mouth test." She paused. "Confirm to continue."

He swallowed hard, and she could hear the hoarseness in voice as he said "Confirmed."

She knelt between his legs, positioned her mouth over the swollen head of his cock, and allowed saliva to drip down her tongue. Then she began to lick, once again wetting him as much as possible. When his cock was glistening, she licked both palms and took the base of his cock in a two-hand grip.

"Wetness, complete."

Without further delay, she dropped her head, engulfing his cock in her mouth. She sucked hard as she came back up, releasing the rigid head. Her hands followed, gripping him, wet and tight, until they reached the reached the head. She squeezed the head in her hands, massaging it, and then slid her hands back down, followed directly by her mouth.

She moved mechanically, up and down, up and down, each time releasing him fully from her mouth, following with the hands, and then going back down. His hands were clenching and unclenching, his cock swollen impossibly and near exploding from her oral attention.

She rocked back on her heels, and then stood up. Saliva dripped obscenely down her chin. She pretended not to notice it.

"Mouth test, complete. Cock response: positive."

She was breathing hard now, and it was harder to stay in character.

"Beginning final calibration."

She collected the saliva from her chin, and with her wet hand, again gripped his swollen cock. She squeezed the wet tip, getting it even wetter. Then she pulled her hand away, and licked it, tasting him for the first time.

The familiar taste of his slick cum flooded her insides, and she gasped. She couldn't wait any longer. Shelley's advice was forgotten. She needed that big hard cock in her pussy. moved closer, swinging one leg onto his lap, straddling him. She guided the tip of his cock to the wetness between her legs.

He pulled her hips close, and settled her pretty body onto his.

"Oh yes, baby. Yes! Let me fill that pussy with hard cock!"

She began to grind against him. Together, they moved back on the bed. Her hips pumped up and down on his shaft, and he began to lick at the tits that were again bouncing in front of his face.

"I love this cock" she whispered through clenched teeth. "I love it, I love it I love it!"

She leaned forward, pressing her tits against his chest. She felt his hands slide down to her hips, and then cup her ass, one on each side. He lifted her ass until only the swollen tip was inside. She knew what he was about to do.

"Yesss" she whispered. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

She gasped as he thrust up and into her pussy and held his cock there for a moment, then came back down.

"Get on top, baby. Get on top. Please!"

He pulled her close, burying his cock all the way inside her. Then he rolled her over.

"I'm going to stroke this cock into you until you cum!"

Her eyes squeezed shut, she answered him through clenched teeth. "Yessss. In and out baby. In and out of me, slow and deep!"

He slowly pulled out, every inch a new height of excitement. He pulled all the way out, and paused, the tip pressed to her pussy. She moaned in pleasure, the anticipation of him pushing back inside, filling her up, was almost making her come.

"Are you ready?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes. Yes, please" she whimpered.

He began to lower his hips ever so slowly. She could feel every ridge and vein of his thick cock as it slowly stretched her pussy, until settling deep inside. He stopped, motionless, and the feeling of fullness inside her pushed her another step closer to the edge. Her fingers were wrapped in the bedsheets, her hips thrust forward.

He pulled out again, slow, like before, and then gradually pushed back in, like a plunger in a tight syringe.

Her body was electrified, every movement almost like a tine climax of its own. He continued to move, ever so slowly, from deep inside, full and complete, to all the way out, her pussy begging for his return. Her climax built inside her, slowly, mirroring the movement of his cock. With each slow, sure thrust, he pushed her further and further up the crest, until she hit the top. For one impossible second, it was as if she was weightless, his cock the only thing anchoring her to earth, and then her climax hit.

It rushed through her, up from between her legs and out to her protruding nipples. She clung to him as the waves of pleasure flooded through her, and he continued to move, grinding his firm stomach against her click, pushing his cock deep inside her again and again. Each slow thrust brought another wave of exquisite pleasure. Her legs were straight and spread wide, opening as far as they could, and her whole body was stretched and taut, like a bow string near the breaking point.

The climax went on and on, until finally her legs curled around him. Her body went limp, and she shuddered.

"I miss you. I miss you too much!"

Tears began to leak from the corners of her eyes. She would have turned away from him if she could, but, still pinned by the hard cock in her pussy, she could only turn her head.

"It's okay, baby, it's okay" he whispered. "I miss you too. We're here now! Okay?"

She nodded.

He slowly withdrew his cock and settled in next to her.

She pressed herself to him, head tucked into his shoulder.

"I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too, babe."

She reached down to take his cock in her hand. It was still hard, and she began to stroke it slowly.

"I love this cock!"

He chuckled. "I got the message, babe. From your instruction manual. I can wait."

She laughed sheepishly. "Was it too much?"

"Oh my god - No! It was perfect. I love that you did all that! And I'll love it when you've had time to recharge, and" he chuckled again "boot back up!"

"You liked it? I was so worried it wouldn't be enough. I know your cock needs attention after being gone so long. And I want to make you happy!"

"A little lap dance and cocksucking was a good start."

She has expected that her body would shut down after that much emotion and physical release, but their conversation was turning her on. Again. She was a little surprised, and it gave her courage.

She wiggled a little closer, and began to squeeze his cock again. She pressed her lips to his ear, and made her robot voice again.

"Reboot complete."

"Sexbot 2020, ready for service."

She giggled, and began to slide down his body, moving all the way between his legs. She stretched out, taking him in both hands, and caressed the head lovingly against her cheek. His stiffness, and the smell of sex, made her insides go slick again. She moaned approvingly, and pressed forward, her nose and mouth between his balls, pushing in against the base of his cock.

She heard him groan, and felt the movement of his cock, first against her lips as they pressed to its based, and then in the hardness between her fingers, and finally in the head as it swelled again, impossibly large.

"Yes" she said. "Yes! I want to feel this cock!"

He groaned again, and she felt his hands encircle her head. She nodded, encouraging him. "Move me, baby. Any way you want!"

He pulled her head tight between his legs, burying her face in his balls, and began to move his hips. She followed his movements, nodding her head, intoxicated by the smell and feel as her nose, her lips, and her chin slid up and down his cock and balls.

"I love your balls" she whispered unconsciously.

Her hips began to writhe against the bed, her pussy suddenly very aware there was a hard cock near. He watched her, entranced, as her hips pumped. Her round ass was thrusting up and down enticingly, each pumping motion also pushing that pretty face into the base of his cock. She began to lick as she moved, the wetness adding a new sensation to feeling of her soft skin sliding against his balls.

She could feel him swell, and she loved it. She began to move faster, urging the come out of him. He clutched her head again, pulling her tight to him, and she moaned approvingly, waiting for the jerking of his body and the cum that would follow. But her upturned ass had been too enticing. He held her head against his cock for a long moment, and then moved her head back.

She gasped for breath, unsure of what he wanted. She tried to push back in, burying her nose into his cock one more time, but he groaned and held her off.

"Don't move" he whispered. "Keep that pretty ass all the way up for me."

She nodded her head, and arched her back further as he got behind her. The view of her pussy, clean shaven and pouting, begging to be filled, made his cock swell, near bursting with his desire for her. She felt him press the tip against her, wiping the dripping cum on her ass before he entered her.

He pressed the tip against her and felt it throb.

"Oh baby, yes. Fuck me again. Fuck me from behind!"

She pushed back against him, and her pussy stretched to accommodate the cock.

The head slowly pressed in, and then he plunged forward and into her, driving his cock deep. She gasped, feeling it reach the farthest reaches inside her. She reached between her legs and began to stroke her slick little clit. At the same time, he reached down and began to squeeze her tits.

Another climax was building inside her, approaching fast as she rubbed, his hands squeezed, and his cock plunged in and out. Another sensation hit, as his rhythm intensified: she felt his balls slap against her ass and pussy as he fucked her.

Her climax approached again, pushing out directly from the cock in her pussy like a train coming down hill.

"Oh my god, yes" she gasped. "Don't stop, baby, please don't stop. I'm yours. Fuck me with that hard cock!"

She didn't need to tell him. He couldn't have stopped if the building was on fire. He kept thrusting as her body went rigid again, pleasure rippling through her with each movement, blood roaring in her ears. Her body slowly relaxed as the waves subsided. Her ass was still up, but her back sagged and her shoulders settled into the mattress. His cock, still buried in her pussy, twitched inside her.

He held her hips tight against his belly, and she sighed contentedly. He was still hard, still filling her, and she loved it. She wiggled her ass, and giggled as he growled at her. Eyes closed, ass up, her contented pussy still full of cock, she purred softly.

"I want to make you cum. What do you want? Tell me."

He growled again, and pinned his cock deeper inside her.

She giggled again, and pushed her ass back against him.

"You can do anything you want, baby. I'm yours."

Her mind, feeling relaxed, wandered back to how she found herself in this position, and she thought of Shelley. She smiled a slow smile, thinking of how she, the Sexbot 2020, could deliver anything her man wanted.

"What is it?" she asked again. "You can fuck my tits or my mouth. Do you want my face? Or do you want to use my ass?"

She felt his cock swell inside her, and she wiggled her ass again.

"Yesss" she whispered. "I want to make you cum all over that little ass!"

She reached back and grasped his balls, and then slowly slid him out of her pussy. She laid down, and slowly moved onto her side. Slowly, enticingly, she slid one leg up. Her hips curved fetchingly, and she ran a hand from thigh to hip. Then she her hand slowly forward, lifting her ass cheek to show off both her pussy and her enticing little butthole.

"Mmm" she whispered. "Let me hold that big hard thing!"

She reached back for his cock, and he pushed his hips forward obligingly.

She began to squeeze the slick, swollen head, working her wrist so it went in and out of her palm and fingers. She could feel it growing even tighter, throbbing in her grip.

"Yes, baby, yes. I'm gonna stroke that big dick off against my ass!"

She began to jerk it frantically, moving her hips and rubbing his cockhead into the tight spot between her cheeks. Her tight grip, the motion of her wrist and hips, the head rubbing back and forth, was pushing him over the edge.

He stared down at the sexy sight of her working her ass against his stiff dick. That was all it took. He pressed hard against her.

"Yes, baby, yes, use that ass! Cum all over me!"

He thrust forward against her squeezing hand and firm ass, and for one long moment they were still. Her body felt a rush, knowing what was coming, and then he erupted. A thick rope of hot cum jerked out of his cock, and fell in a line from the side of her breast, along her ribcage, and back to her hip. He gasped as another pulse went through him, and another, jets of his cum landing on her back and across the bed.

She pressed her ass back against him again, every pulse of his cock sending another wave through her. She shifted slightly so she could aim the cock at the center of her ass again. She could not see him, but she could feel his body tense and release, tense and release, as she pumped her wrist, pressing the spasming head of his cock against her tight opening.

"On, not it. Isn't that what Shelley had said? Whatever it was, I think it worked!" she thought to herself.

She continued to coax cum out of him as his erection slowly subsided, and he collapsed against her.

"You are the best" he murmured in her ear. "You are everything I want -- and the only thing I want. Forever!"

"Mmmm. I'd do anything for you! But there is one other thing I'd like to ask right now."

He paused, waiting. What could she possibly want after that?

"You mind taking me into the bathroom? Your sexbot desperately needs a shower!"

He laughed and hugged her tight. "I will be happy to hose you down whenever you want."

She giggled, tumbled out of the bed, and they both moved languorously towards the shower.


12