All Dolled Up - Homecoming

Story Info
Chrissy gets a delivery, and welcomes Whit home.
5.9k words
4.17
3.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Lloy
A_Lloy
33 Followers

Whit closed the door to his hotel, and walked right to the shower. As usual.

"This is way past getting old!" he said out loud. For most people, the pandemic was tailing off. Most were vaccinated, or taking enough precautions that life felt something close to normal. Or a new normal, anyway.

For him, the heavy travel was over, but he still made rounds to the outlying clinics. This trip had been longer, more like the first days of the pandemic. And for the doctors and nurses, all the old precautions still applied, vaccination or not.

The cold water of the shower hit him, and within a few minutes he was out of the shower and toweling off. He was in sweatpants, still shirtless, when he left the bathroom and pulled leftover whatever out of the fridge. He hit the button on the microwave, and reached back into the fridge for a beer. He popped the top off and took a pull from the cold bottle as he ran a small towel through his still-damp hair.

His phone chimed with the tell-tale FaceTime request. It was Chrissy.

"Hey beautiful" he said, eyeing the screen.

"Hey yourself!" she answered. "Naked, and a beer in your hand? Wish I was there!"

"Baby, I wish the same thing. Unfortunately, it's going to be a few days more."

She tried not to show her disappointment. He was scheduled to be home by Friday -- three days from now.

"Looks like Sunday. Maybe Saturday night if I'm lucky, but we have a booster clinic set-up on Saturday now. They need it bad, and it'll probably take all day. Which puts me out to Sunday."

She nodded and looked away to hide the tears welling up in her eyes. Then she turned back, trying to smile. "Too late for me to get another present delivered for you!"

He smiled at her. "That was the best time I've had all year! We'll be reminiscing over that story when I'm old and bald. You have no idea how much thinking about you keeps me going out here."

"Well, your Sexbot will be available whenever you get home, stud. And I'll still be your Sexbot even when you're old and bald!"

They both laughed, and were quiet for a moment.

He broke the silence. "Hey. I got an idea. Let's have our date on Friday anyway. I'll still be here, but we can video. And I'll have dinner delivered for you." He paused and raised his eyebrow at her. "Unless you have something else to do?"

She laughed. "You know my Friday was already booked for your return. Yes, fine, let's video."

"I know it's not the same, but it's better than nothing. I wish I could be there next to you."

She giggled. "Or on top of me."

He laughed. "Or underneath you!"

"Or behind me."

They both laughed, and then were quiet again, looking at each other. "It's going to be over soon, babe. It will. A few more months at most."

On the screen, she waved at him. "I'll see you Friday" she whispered.

He nodded, with a lump in his throat, and they hung up.

_________________

Whit listened as his medical director gave him the news.

"They're sending a mobile unit. And the Stevensville site will take overflow and any other appointments. So..."

"So, no set-up on Saturday?"

"Nope. That's good news, I hope?"

"Sure. But how is one mobile going to handle the volume?"

"Another one is coming on-line in two weeks. May not be ideal for the first few days" his boss went on "but it's cost effective. And don't worry. They'll catch up fast."

"Okay. Hey, I'm not complaining. It makes sense. But we both know the vax for kids is coming any day. The mobile unit won't be equipped for that, and I hate to delay even a little."

"Me too, but you can't be everywhere at once. Go home on time, for once. If we need to get back out there, we will."

They hung up, and Whit began to think about what this meant. It meant he could be home on Friday. He started to think about Chrissy, and their video date. With a little planning, maybe he could return the favor...

__________

"You ready for tomorrow, beautiful?"

"Yes. You?"

"I'm always ready for a date with you!"

"Well, I've got a little surprise for you. Since we'll be staying in, I can wear something a little sexier. I'll give you a little preview!"

She turned around and held up a body suit, sheer and lacy, and almost see through. Then she held her phone up high, and tilted her head back.

"It looks better on, but this gives you the idea."

She cradled her tits in her left arm and slowly lifted them up. Her shirt bulged, and her cleavage overflowed into the wide neck of her top. She smiled and winked lazily, and brought the phone down.

He growled. "That is going to look amazing on you, beautiful. Everything does! I can't wait to see it! I'll have dinner delivered at 7:00."

"Maybe I'll change into this after the delivery."

"Hell no!" Whit protested laughing. "I'm going to be on with you from the second the bell rings, and that's how I want to see you! But you can wear a robe to answer the door, how about that? Course if you didn't, I'm sure the delivery guy wouldn't complain!"

"Sexist! How do you know it won't be a girl?"

"Ha! Don't be homophobic -- who says a girl wouldn't like it?"

They both laughed. Neither of them was sexist or homophobic, but they knew what they liked.

"Alright. Well, tomorrow it is. Looking forward to it."

"I'd look forward to it even more if you were going to be here in person."

"Really? So, what will you give me if I could make it home?"

"I'll give you anything you want. But you'll get everything anyway, and you know it. So don't tease me!"

"Don't tease you? What do you call what you just did?"

She laughed. "You want me to stop?"

"You know better! I want to see some more!"

"Yeah? You want to see more? More of this?"

She rolled her shoulders back and inhaled, lifting her tits again.

"Or maybe you want to see something else?"

She moved her phone so he could see her from the side. Seated on her couch, she arched her back and pushed her rear back.

He growled again, and she laughed.

"Hurry home, stud -- and bring me what I want!"

"I'll be there as soon as I can!"

"That's what I want to hear!"

It was his turn to laugh. "That's what you want to hear, and you sure know what I want to see. Won't be long, love."

"I know. You do what you have to do. I'll be here!"

They hung up again, and once again Whit was alone in a quiet hotel room.

_______________

Whit was parked on their block, a few houses down, dressed in a fake delivery uniform: brown shorts, brown shirt, and hat. He called Chrissy.

"Hey babe. Did the delivery arrive yet?"

"No. But that's alright. I was just getting changed. I decided to test your theory about the driver liking my outfit."

"What? You are not!"

She laughed. "I might slip a robe on over." She paused. "Might."

"You better! You open the door without a robe and Mrs. Pratt across the street will have a heart attack!"

"Mrs. Pratt should keep her eyes to herself. The old bat complains about everything."

"Well, if you want to get rid of her, I guess you could just open the door a little wider and let her see..."

"Doctor! I am shocked that you would suggest such a thing!"

"I'm not suggesting anything. And if Mrs. Pratt has her binoculars out again, it's her own fault. And the idea of you opening the door in that outfit is starting to turn me on!"

"Well, be careful. And see a doctor for erections lasting more than four hours!"

It was his turn to laugh. "Alright, alright. I'm going to call these people and make sure someone is on the way. Hopefully not some big stud who will show up and give you some indecent ideas!"

"I already have indecent ideas! And I wouldn't complain if a little eye candy showed up!"

"I hope he's hideous. Or her. In fact, I may request that when I call!"

They both laughed, and disconnected.

A minute later, her phone buzzed with a text.

Delivery will be there in minutes. They just confirmed. So be dressed. Or not.

Your choice! ; - )

She texted back:

I'll think about it! Promise me you'll hurry home, and I might be able to restrain myself.

I'll be home before you know it.

Okay. I'm yours the second you walk in the door.

I'm going to hold you to that!!!

_______________

He pulled up a little closer, but far enough so she wouldn't see his truck out the window, and got out. He lifted the box out of the back seat. It was light, nearly empty, but he had chosen the largest size, so it fully covered his face when he carried it.

"Mine the second I walk in the door. I like the sound of that!"

He taped the envelope with the fake packing slip prominently against the side, so she could easily take it, and he walked up the steps to their house.

___________________

Chrissy slid over to the door as soon as the bell rang. She glanced quickly in the mirror to make sure nothing was showing unintentionally. She got a charge out of showing off for Whit, but opening the door to a stranger while dressed in lingerie was purely a joke. Satisfied that her long bathrobe covered her sufficiently, she kicked her high heels off and out of sight, and opened the door in her bare feet.

At first all she saw was box. Then she realized it was being held by a delivery man.

"Or a really tall girl" she thought to herself absent-mindedly.

"Are you Chrissy Wilton?"

The voice was deep and scratchy, but somehow familiar.

"Yes, but I'm not expecting... I mean, I was expecting... something else." Chrissy's voice trailed off.

"Ma'am, I don't know what's in the box, ma'am, but if you want to take this here packing slip, you can tell me if this is what you were expecting."

She still hadn't seen his face, but she plucked the envelope from where it was taped on the box. Unfolding the paper inside, she read:

"Congratulations on ordering this luxury accessory for your Sexbot 2020. Please allow our delivery personnel to deposit the contents safely inside. You can phone our customer service line for further instruction."

She recognized the phone number. Her heart thumped. It was Whit's.

"Where should I put this, ma'am?"

Now the voice was unmistakable. She smiled so hard she could hardly talk.

"My goodness, it's so big! It must be hard, carrying something like that around all the time. Just close the door behind you, and you come on in and just lay that down wherever you like."

Still separated by the box, Whit hadn't seen her at all. Chrissy stepped back into the foyer and Whit stepped in. He used a foot to pull the door shut, and they were alone. Chrissy shrugged off her robe and laid it lightly aside.

"He'll never know I had it on" she thought to herself with a giggle.

Whit started to cross the familiar floor to the kitchen and Chrissy hurriedly put her heels back on. She was crossing the floor herself, heels clacking on the floor, as Whit laid the box on the counter and turned around.

"It's all yours ma'am."

"It is? This is my box?"

"Yes ma'am."

"And what's in it? Should I take it out? Or keep it in my box?"

Whit tried to stifle a grin.

"I think this should come out of the box. Like I said, I don't know exactly what's inside, but it feels like it about barely fit in your box!"

"Well, if it's that big and heavy, maybe I better have you bring it somewhere else. Let's see..."

She put her hands on her hips, as if pausing to think. Then she took a deep breath, thrusting out her chest.

She nodded, as if she had made up her mind, and walked towards the bedroom.

"We should bring it in the bedroom to take it out of my box. I just hope I'll be able to fit it back in!"

Whit was too busy looking at her to respond. He held the box on his hip so he could keep watching her.

Chrissy stopped at the door to the hallway, and leaned over slightly, arching her back.

"Hmm. Which way should we go?"

She crossed her arms under her chest and nodded. "That way!" she gestured with her head.

Whit went ahead of her and set the box on the bed.

"Would you mind opening up my box, sir?" Chrissy asked, wide-eyed.

"It would be my pleasure, ma'am."

She giggled. "I just can't wait."

Whit opened the box and reached inside.

Chrissy watched him, already feeling her insides begin to slip and slide in anticipation. Her eyes flew open wide as he pulled out a huge wand-style vibrator with a sleek shaft and a semi-spherical ball on the end.

"That thing will never fit inside me!"

"I don't know how they ever fit that in any box, ma'am. Good luck!"

Whit tipped his hat and walked out.

Chrissy, still in shock, heard the front door slam.

____________

She was still looking at the wand, imagining how it could ever fit inside her -- or anyone! -- when the front door opened again.

"Honey, I'm home!"

It was Whit, this time in tight-fitting workout pants and t-shirt instead of a delivery outfit. He was carrying bags of take-out.

She hurried over, and he set the bags down to pull her close.

"Wow, wow, wow" he whispered as he wrapped her in his arms. "That looks even better in person!"

They kissed, gently at first, and then deeply. Chrissy lifted one leg and clamped it around his hips, pressing herself against him.

"You surprised me!"

"What?" he said innocently. "I just got home a little bit early."

"You almost caught me with the delivery man!" she said, turning away from him with a saucy flick of her hips. "And let me tell you, he was a hot one!"

Whit followed with the food and watched as Chrissy turned on the over. Then she opened it, bending provocatively to pull the door down and hold it.

"Better put the hot stuff inside" she said.

Whit growled, and put one bag on the counter. He slid the other bag in the oven, and with his free hand he squeezed Chrissy's exposed ass.

She purred in response. "Is that dinner? Or dessert?"

In response, he held up his phone, and showed her the text she had sent not fifteen minutes before: I'm yours the second you walk in the door!

She read it, then looked him in the eye, and nodded. "Yours" she mouthed.

He pulled her to him and kissed her again. Their tongues slid lightly together, and her body reacted immediately. She pressed herself against him again, kissing him hungrily.

He kicked the over door closed, and lifted her up, cradling her ass in his hands. She crossed her ankles around his back as he set her down on the countertop.

He kissed her again, working his way to her ears, and down her neck. She moaned, and he stopped, bringing his mouth back to her ear.

"So. Dinner? Or dessert?"

"Yes" she responded. "Anything you want."

"Appetizer."

He bit her ear gently.

"Dinner."

He brought his hands to her tits, and pressed the silky fabric of her outfit against her nipples. She gasped in response.

"And desert."

He lifted her leg and gently ran his fingertips on the underside of her inner thigh. Her nerves flashed hot deep into her core, and she gasped.

"I'm going to devour you!"

"Yes!" she whispered. "Yes! Now!"

He nodded. "Yes. Now. And forever."

She threw her arms around his neck, and he lifted her, his hands once again cradling her ass. She felt his cock between her legs as he walked to the bedroom, and she pressed her hips in tight. They continued to kiss as he gradually set her back on her feet next to their bed.

"I thought I was going to have to phone you for instructions" she whispered into his chest.

He chuckled. "You want me to leave again? Do this by Zoom?"

"Absolutely not! I want this cock to stay right here!" She reached between his legs and began to rub his bulging cock through the thin material of his pants. "So I can take care of it, like a good little Sexbot!"

"Mmmm. I like the sound of that." He closed his eyes contentedly as she continued to squeeze and stroke him.

She tugged at his hips, urging him to sit on the bed. Leaning in close between his legs, she closed her lips around the head of his cock and breathed hot breath through his pants. She moved her head rhythmically, pressing and releasing, and at the same time slipped off his shoes.

She paused and looked up at him, knowing how it would look to him: On her knees, between his legs, cleavage exposed, hardened nipples showing through the clingy fabric of the bodysuit. "Can I suck your cock now, please?"

He growled again, and pulled her head back to his cock. She moved in close and began nodding her head up and down, from the base of his cock to the tip. He moaned in response, and let her continue for a brief while. Then he gradually eased her back.

She gave an exaggerated pout. "Can't I have it?"

"You'll get every bit of it, beautiful, I promise. But you have to check out your special delivery!"

A little thrill went through her, from deep in her hips to her nipples. It felt as if a mudslide had started between her legs, and her breasts had swelled up all on their own. Her heart raced.

"Come on up here." He helped her to her feet, and pulled her close. "Let me see these beautiful tits!"

She cradled her breasts in her arms, and slowly lifted one breast, and then the other, free of the tight lingerie.

He laid his head between them, and began to kiss her tits, starting from the curvy bottom and working his way to each nipple. The touch of his lips and tongue was fire, racing along her nerves to the hot center between her legs.

"Yesss!" she breathed. "Yes! Lick my tits!"

She held them up for him, squeezing them together until they swelled out enticingly.

He nuzzled each one in turn, sucking the nipples in deep, and then releasing, circling each one wetly with his tongue.

Chrissy put one leg on the bed, pressing her hips forward to try to touch her pussy again him. He held her back with a firm grip on her hips.

"Soon" he promised. She whimpered, but nodded. "First..." He turned her around, and settled her onto his lap.

She put her hands on his knees and began to revolve her hips, grinding her ass on his cock. The stiff shaft between her cheeks excited her even more, and she shifted to an up and down motion. She leaned forward further arching her back, until (finally!) she could feel his hardness against her now-wet pussy. She popped her hips up and down against him and was just beginning to warm up when he pulled her down onto his lap and held her still.

His hands traveled from her hips, up to her tits. He lifted them, and then let them flow down, the nipples catching on each finger like little jolts of electricity through her. Then his hands caressed her neck, jaw, and cheeks, and he turned her head so his lips were in her ear.

He kissed her wetly and whispered, "Time to test your new toy!"

She nodded, trusting him, but still not knowing how the big head of the wand could possibly fit inside her.

He shifted from beneath her, standing her on her feet again.

"On the bed" he whispered. "On your knees."

She nodded again, and knelt on the bed.

He kissed her tits again, and slowly ran his hand down her body, around her hip, and between her legs. She gasped as he touched her pussy for the first time: lightly, gently, dragging his fingers from the bottom to the top like he was adjusting the petals of a flower.

She clenched her hands, and pressed her hips forward. It was too light! She was ready for more, for touch, for pressure. Ready to be filled with cock!

He whispered in her ear again "I love it when you shave like this! So soft, so smooth!" He pressed his hand more firmly against her, and she moaned her approval, her hips reacting. He penetrated her lips ever so gently, and her breath hissed through her teeth, and she pushed forward. She reached down, taking hold of his wrist, urging him to touch her, to enter her, harder and faster.

Instead, he pulled his hand away and lifted her tits again, squeezing and caressing them. She returned the favor, putting her hand on his flat stomach, then slipping it down, into his pants, until she gripped the base of his cock.

A_Lloy
A_Lloy
33 Followers
12