All Dolled Up - Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He peeled off his shirt, and then the thin pants, but she didn't stop. She held his cock the entire time, squeezing and jerking it.

He put a hand on her back and gently pushed her forward. She obediently moved onto all fours, and his hand slid down her back until it cupped her ass.

"So beautiful!"

His hand began to tickle her bare pussy again, and she pushed back, increasing the pressure.

"That's it, beautiful. Stick that pretty ass up for me!"

She went down onto her elbows and arched her back. He sighed approvingly, and she wiggled into position ever further in response.

He picked up the heavy purple wand and turned it on. It didn't sound like any vibrator she had ever heard. It didn't buzz; it rumbled. Suddenly she couldn't wait to feel it -- she was torn, knowing she'd never taken anything that big inside of her, but wanting to feel that rumbling lighting her up.

"Ready?" he whispered.

She was already panting, her mouth slightly open, eyes closed. She nodded. "But put something slippery on it!"

He pressed the big head against her upturned ass, and she squirmed in anticipation.

Then he slowly moved it between her legs.

She gasped as the rumbling head, somehow yielding and firm at the same time, pressed against her pussy.

"It's not meant for inside" he said softly.

She barely heard him, and she didn't care any more. A fire alarm of throbbing pleasure was going off in waves inside her, rolling out through her body from her pussy.

She pressed her chest into the bed and arched her back even more, exposing her pussy as much as she could to the rumbling head of the wand. He began to move it up and down.

Her hands clenched the bedsheets. "Oh fuck! Oh yes. Don't stop!"

She began to rock her hips back against him. The site of her, knee spread, back arched and ass up, was now too much for him. He took her by the wrist and put her hand on his cock.

"Yes! I want that cock!" She squeezed the head and began to pump her hand up and down.

The wand rumbled between her legs, moving slowly up and down along her slippery opening. Her hands squeezed down on him, moving fast. She could feel herself nearing climax, faster than she ever had. And at the same time, she could feel his cum beginning to leak from the head of his cock and between her fingers.

She shifted her body to get closer to the edge of the bed. "I want you in my mouth!"

He was happy to oblige. He put one know on the bed and inched forward until his thick member was next to her lips. She licked his cock, tasting the cum that was already gathering at the tip, and opened her mouth to take him.

He moved the throbbing wand down until it settled onto her clit, and he began to rub it against her in a slow rhythm. Her hips reacted again, moving, pressing up and down. She sucked his cock as hard as she could as the pleasure emanating from between her hips got stronger. And stronger.

Almost without warning, a climax built inside her. A tidal wave swelled between her hips and crashed outwards; her back sagged even further with each convulsive wave and her ass pressed back towards the source of her pleasure. Only her legs remained still. Somewhere, she was conscious of the fact that she had never before cum so quickly. And then, after that fleeting thought, the realization that the feeling was building again. Slower, and somehow, deeper. Her eyes were open, but she was no longer seeing. Her mouth was open and welcoming, but she was no longer conscious enough to suck Whit's cock. Her whole being was now focused around the throbbing wand he was holding against her pussy, and one startling, unbelievable, inescapable need: "I want it inside me! I want to be filled up!"

Whit had never seen anything as arousing as he was seeing right then: his wife, so beautiful and sweet, sexy but sometimes self-conscious, was utterly absorbed in her lust. Every part of her seemed primed for sex: her big tits pressed to the bed, her ass up, pussy begging to be filled. And her mouth, open and inviting. His cock, now hovering inches above her pretty face, was still leaking cum, and he was desperate to have it inside her. He gently put his hand behind her head, cradling it, moving her towards him.

Chrissy looked up at him, recognizing his need. She pressed his hand to her head, urging him to move her as he needed.

"Take it! You can use my mouth, or my face!" she gasped. She was feeling her second climax rumbling deep inside her, looking for the release that would come with penetration. "Just please! Put it inside me!"

Her mouth was open, panting, and the sexy sight of her was more than he could take. He cradled her head in his hand and began to push the swollen, throbbing head of his cock in and out between her lips.

Chrissy reached between her legs and slid the throbbing head of the wand up from her clit to her wet opening. Then she put both hands on her ass and ever so slightly spread herself. Her pussy opened like a flower.

Whit pressed the wand forward slowly. Her wet pussy expanded to take it. Chrissy gasped as it slowly sank into her, the throbbing pulsating head turning her inside out with pleasure.

The bulbous head filling her pussy produced a combination Chrissy had never felt. She was stretched and tightly filled, and at the same time felt her body had never been more open, never been more ready for more.

She began to rock slowly back and forth, moving the wand up and down inside her. Small motions, each one producing unbelievable sensations that tore through her. She felt something else, too: the realization that more than half the length of Whit's cock was in her mouth. She had tried gamely to deepthroat him over the years, but her gag reflex had never let her get this far.

By this time, Whit, too, was no longer fully in control of himself. He was no longer thinking about the wand; he was working it only in reaction to the motion of her hips. He was looking down at his wife's face, and his cock sliding in and out of her open mouth, deeper than ever before.

Chrissy's insides, hot and slick, were getting jolt after jolt of pleasure from the movements of her hips and the wand, each jolt greater than the one before. She started to pump her hips faster, and realized, somewhere from her primal center, that tonight her mouth also wanted more, and somehow, she knew she could take it. This time, amazingly, the roles were reversed: Whit, who was always careful to make sure he didn't push too far or fast into her mouth, careful not to gag her with his cock, no matter how much he wanted to, was moving too slow!

Chrissy threw back her head with a gasp, his cock springing out. "Fuck my face, baby. Use me any way you want!"

He growled his assent, and pulled her mouth back onto his cock. The wand pushed a little deeper into pussy, and her hips bucked back against it again. The waves of numbing pleasure were coming faster now, and overcoming any gag reflex. The cock in her mouth barely registered over the eruption that was taking over her body from within.

Whit was lost in his own motion now, pressing the wand in and out of her in counterpoint to the thrusts of his cock. Her mouth was wide open, her lips loose around his hard shaft, but the head of his cock, swollen and sensitive beyond belief, had now passed her mouth, and entered her throat. Whit grunted with every movement; the new sensation of her tight, wet throat almost more than he could take.

Chrissy was filled from front to back, and the mounting waves were about to crash. For the second time in minutes, she went limp as a pleasure bomb burst in her pussy and echoed outwards. A gushing climax rolled through her, firing every nerve from toes to fingertips. The rippling aftershocks went on, and on, and on, her body convulsing with each one. Her head moved too, and she began to become aware of the feeling of the cock in her throat, deeper inside her than he had ever been.

She was still buzzing with her climax, and the sensation of her husband's dick moving in her mouth was keeping it going. He was deep inside, into her throat, but she knew she could take more. She wanted him to cum!

She reached up, taking his heavy balls in her hand, and began to press up between them onto the base of his cock. At the same time, she shifted her head to create a better angle, and suddenly his cockhead slipped even further in. She felt his balls against her chin and her nose tight to his belly. She could feel every inch of his shaft, thick and hard, and every pulsing vein. In the back of her mind, she was conscious that the big head of his dick shouldn't fit in her throat. But her body, alive with sensation, and wanting to feel his cock's release, knew better. She did not pull back. She kept her mouth wide open, and pressed even further forward.

It was as if she had reached inside him and thrown a switched. He grunted uncontrollably in reaction, and pulled her head in tight. She couldn't speak, but her body shouted her consent. She wanted him to take her, to finish; she wanted to give him what he had given her.

He began to move her head forward and back as he thrust his cock in and out. Her hands were pressed tight against his balls, and she felt them tighten, felt his cock swell, impossibly big and hard, for a final moment. She pushed herself forward to bury him deeply in her throat, and for one seemingly endless moment, they were motionless: her climax still throbbing through her from her upturned hips, her face pressed against him, mouth open, throat full of cock. And then, like a flood, he came.

Her eyes flew open as his semen pumped through his cock. She could feel it flow through him like a firehose, emptying inside her in pulse after warm pulse. She felt it slide down her throat, each wave spurring further spurts of pleasure through her own body. Her mouth reacted instinctively, making swallowing motions that squeezed his cock from base to head and all along the shaft. She could feel strong, responsive pulses spurting through his length, and into her willing throat. She felt his hand relax on her head, but she continued to press against him, eager to ensure her mouth and throat delivered maximum pleasure to his cock.

His hips bucked as his knees began to weaken. It made her smile, and the smile broke her sexual trance. Her mind felt the fullness in her throat, and remembered that it couldn't possibly swallow a dick that big! She felt the sudden urge to gag, which squeezed the head of his cock, which drew out another spurt of cum. She tried to keep it in, pushing herself against his belly, but this time it was his turn: his knees buckled, and his hips twitched, and his softening cock retreated from her throat.

Her throat safe from invasion once again, she closed her lips around his shaft and worked his cock with her mouth. She squeezed it, sucked the head, licked the tip, taking her time to service it fully, lovingly nursing out every drop of cum and swallowing it down. Meanwhile, Whit was torn three ways his cock wanted it to continue forever, wanted her to never stop sucking his dick. Another part of him wanted to check her throat for damage, amazed, and a little sheepish, that he had pushed her so hard. Yet another part of him just wanted to collapse.

Chrissy seemed willing to keep sucking forever, and everything about her signaled that she had enjoyed his cock as much as he had liked giving it to her. Finally, he took her head in his hands, and this time, instead of pulling her back onto his cock, he gently pulled her off of it.

She resisted for a moment, giving it one final wet kiss, and one final, loving swab of her soft tongue. Then she fell over on her side. He lay beside her, caressing her cheek.

"Wow!"

She smiled. "That might be an understatement!" she whispered. "I don't know where you found that thing, but we might have to keep it handy. I can think of a few more ways we can put that to use."

"Whatever you say, beautiful. I'm here to serve! But do you mind if we eat first? I'm starving!"

"You can eat as much as much as you like." She paused for a second. "Me, I feel kind of full!"

Whit chuckled, and began to disentangle. As he stood up, she reached out and wrapped her hand around his thick cock one more time. She kissed the sensitive underside of the tip wetly, and, with his dick on her lips, looked up at him: "But I can always find room for dessert!"

_________________

12